If you are looking for the best cord free vacuum cleaners in India then, you are in the right place. Through, this post I will try to guide you on how to select the best oxygen concentrator for home use online in India. Have you always wanted a clean home? At your wits end when your maid stops turning up without informing you? I know that feeling as I have also experienced it and when my maid doesn’t come regularly I usually ended up racking my brain as to how to keep the house clean. That is when I thought about vacuum cleaners.
If you are thinking about bulky machines with wires and wheels attached to them, then let me be the first to inform you that the vacuum cleaning machine market has undergone a transformation and now we have cordless vacuum cleaners that are sleek and lightweight. They are very easy to use, you don’t have to drag them everywhere, and very easy to store.
That is why in this blog post I talk about the best cord free vacuum cleaners available in the Indian market that help us keep our houses clean, without much hassle, becoming a boon to people like us. So, let me first start with the basics – What is a cord free vacuum cleaner? Also, today, in this post I will try to guide you to select the best cord free vacuum cleaners in India in 2022.
List of the best cord free vacuum cleaners in India
Following is the list of best cord free vacuum cleaners available in the Indian Market
01. Dyson V12 Detect Slim Total Clean Cord-Free Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson V12 Detect Slim Total Clean Cord-Free Vacuum Cleaner is a cord free vacuum cleaner from the brand Dyson which is a leading brand internationally. This vacuum cleaner is suitable for many floor types and comes with many components that will aid you in cleaning all the nooks and corners. It is battery-powered and is very easy to store.
- It is equipped with a laser that reveals microscopic dust.
- It is ideal for homes with pets and children as it sucks up their hair quite efficiently.
- It provides 60 minutes of fade free suction.
- It has a powerful motor that increases suction power when higher dust volumes are recognised.
- There is an LCD screen that gives you the proof of a deep clean.
- It can be docked to the wall easy saving space and making the storage of this vacuum cleaner convenient.
- This vacuum cleaner is easy to maintain and clean and is quite efficient when it comes to cleaning your house.
- It also has a clean ejection mechanism that ejects all the dust vacuumed into the bin in 1 shot.
- It is slightly expensive.
02. Proscenic P11 Cordless Vacuum with Mop
Proscenic P11 Cordless Vacuum is a great vacuum cleaner from the brand proscenic and is ideal for hard floors and floors with carpets. It is battery powered and is very light weighing only 8.8 pounds. It has a touch screen that allows you to control the machine easily and displays the battery level. It has 3 levels of suction and has robust customer service that answers all your queries.
- It has 4 stages of filters to block fine dust and it filters the dust efficiently.
- It can generate up to 25000 PA of suction power maximising the potential for cleanliness.
- It also comes with a pet hair brush that helps in grooming your pet and removing all the fur
- It is also wall mounted making it easier to store.
- It has a powerful motor of 450 W and it instantly detects high volumes of dust increasing the suction power automatically.
- This vacuum cleaner has a nice design with a very good motor.
- Their customer service is also reliable and this machine is quite affordable.
03. Dyson V8 Absolute Cord-Free Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson V8 Absolute Cord-Free Vacuum Cleaner is a good vacuum cleaner from the reliable brand Dyson. This machine cleans efficiently and is suitable for many types of flooring. It has powerful suction and there are 2 power modes i.e. the max mode and the power mode. The max mode gives 7 minutes of high power cleaning whereas the power mode is used for a longer duration.
- The motor for this machine is unique and spins up to 110000 rpm which they claim to be 5 times faster than the formula 1 engine.
- It produces 115 air watts thereby creating a very powerful suction.
- It has very good filters that capture dust and particles measuring as small as 0.3 microns.
- It has a charging dock that can be mounted to the wall.
- It comes with different heads that can be used to clean all the corners of the house.
- It can be changed from a stick vacuum to a handheld vacuum with a click of a button.
- This is a good vacuum cleaner that is adaptable and flexible.
- It has a good motor that can suck even the smallest of dust particles, bacteria, and allergens.
- It is quite affordable.
04. Tineco Floor One S3 Smart Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Tineco Floor One S3 Smart Cordless Vacuum Cleaner is a good vacuum cleaner from the American brand Tineco. It weighs around 4.5 kgs and is battery-operated with a 4500mAh capacity. It has powerful suction giving you the best dry vacuuming. It is also enabled by an app providing you with all the data related to the device making it more productive.
- It has smart technology which detects between the wet and dry messes on the surface changing the suction power automatically and cleaning the mess.
- It has an automatic self-cleaning feature that scrubs the rollers and flushes the water so you don’t have to clean anything. This keeps your device clean and odor free.
- It mops and vacuums at the same time.
- It has a sleek charging dock that hardly takes up any space.
- It comes with a 2-year warranty.
- It is equipped with an LCD screen that monitors the device letting you know everything you need at a glance.
- This device is where handy when it comes to cleaning liquid messes.
- Also, they are after-sales service is quite robust.
- The product also comes with a warranty and is quite affordable.
05. KARCHER VC 4i Cordless Plus *SEA Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
KARCHER VC 4i Cordless Plus *SEA Cordless Vacuum Cleaner is a lightweight vacuum cleaner from the German brand Karcher and weighs less than 2 kgs. It has a dusting brush, nozzle, and crevice tools as the included components that can help you clean everywhere and anywhere by attaching them to the device. It is suitable for most floor types and has swivel steering providing you with very good control over the machine.
- It easily switches between the carpeted floor and hard floor and is made with German Technology.
- It is a stick vacuum that can be easily converted to a hand vacuum.
- It motor completes 100000 rpm and has a 2500 mAh battery.
- It comes with many accessories making it easy to clean everywhere and anywhere.
- It has a washable filter set and a standing charging dock that occupies very little space.
- It is extremely light and versatile and can be converted into a handheld vacuum very easily.
- It has excellent suction power and is quite affordable.
06. Dyson V7 Animal Cord-Free Vacuum
Dyson V7 Animal Cord-Free Vacuum is another great vacuum cleaner from the brand Dyson. It is very light and weighs around 2.3 kgs and comes with many cleaning components. It quickly converts into a handheld vacuum and can be used to clean the ceiling and other corners. It has a HEPA filter that sucks in 99.97% of all dust and allergens.
- It has tough bristles that penetrate deep into the carpet to remove the in-ground dirt.
- It comes with many attachments that can be used to clean all parts of the house including the hard-to-reach areas.
- This machine generates suction up to 100 AW (Air watts).
- It is certified as asthma and allergy-friendly device.
- The whole machine captures the air, filters it, and expels very clean air.
- They provide free installation and setup services.
- It provides continuous 30 minutes of powerful suction without fading.
- It is a nice vacuum that is very light and has a very good filter that sucks in most of the dirt, bacteria, and dust particles.
- They also provide free installation services and this machine is quite affordable.
I have listed some of the best cord free vacuum cleaners available online that you can buy. Cord-free vacuum machines are wonderful cleaning machines and if used properly can last for quite a while. To make it easier I have listed some pointers that will make your shopping experience better.
What is a cord free vacuum cleaner?
A cord-free vacuum cleaner is a thin and light vacuum cleaner that weighs about 3 kgs and runs on a lithium battery that gives you a lot of flexibility to run the machine anywhere and everywhere in your house. You can vacuum any crevice, corners, and crumbs easily and they come with inbuilt filters that need to be emptied and cleaned periodically.
In the following paragraph, I have discussed the benefits of a cordless vacuum cleaner. So, please keep reading!
Benefits of cord free vacuum cleaners
- These are thin and sleek machines that are easy to move around and are not at all bulky
- You can easily run the machine anywhere and everywhere to clean even the most difficult nooks and corners in your home
- They are also low-maintenance machines that don’t have to be pulled everywhere for cleaning
- They are safer than corded vacuum cleaners as people can’t trip over non-existent cords
- Cordless vacuum cleaners make very little noise compared to corded ones and are a better option when it comes to cleaning crowded spaces.
- Cleaning with a cordless machine is faster and easier boosting your productivity.
- You don’t have to bend much when using cord-free vacuum cleaners compared to corded ones making the cleaning experience quick and pleasant.
Now that you know about cord-free vacuum cleaners and the many benefits they provide I have listed some of the best cordless vacuum cleaners you can buy online.
How to buy a cord free vacuum cleaners?
There are certain points to keep in mind when going for a cord-free vacuum cleaner. There are many vacuum cleaners available on the market and can make the experience of buying one quite daunting. That is why I suggest you have some pointers in mind before you go shopping.
- First and foremost make a list of requirements that you have. For example, do you want only dry vacuuming or both dry and wet vacuuming? Do you live in an apartment or a very big house? Do you have pets or kids at home? What are your cleaning requirements and goals? Based on that narrowing down the machines becomes easier.
- Then look into the different features of the machine. Opt for devices that come with multiple cleaning tools so that you can finish cleaning your house in 1 go. By looking into your requirements you can opt for dry vacuuming/ wet vacuuming or both dry and wet vacuuming.
- Then look into the suction power and the battery life of the machine. Opt for machines that have a warranty on these parts. If a machine consumes more electricity it doesn’t automatically translate into high suctioning power. Look at how these machines charge and try to understand how the charging docks work.
- Vacuum cleaners are known for making a lot of noise but with cordless machines, this has come down. But do not opt for machines that are above 80 dB as they make a lot of noise. The optimum noise level for these types of machines should range from 65-75 dB.
- The cord-free vacuum machines come with an air filter. If you are opting for expensive vacuum cleaners then go for vacuum cleaners that are equipped with a HEPA filter (High-Efficiency Particulate Air Filter). These filters remove 99.97% of the germs and particles 0.3 micrometers in size. Air filters also lead to filter maintenance and they need to be regularly cleaned and maintained.
- Last but not least look into the after-sales service. This is very important as you don’t want to be left with a machine that is inoperable and with no one to support you. Check whether the brand has good customer service and is reliable. Buy machines from brands that have excellent customer service so that you can get any problem rectified without much hassle.
These are some of the aspects of the vacuum cleaner you need to keep in mind before purchasing. Please talk with the sales representative in detail concerning the product and only purchase when you are satisfied with the answers. Do not forget to test-run the product before purchasing it.
How to use cord free vacuum cleaners?
Using a cord free vacuum machine is easy and most come with an instruction manual that provides detailed instructions on how to use, how to store, and how charge. Please read the manual first before operating the machine. Please keep in mind that cord-free vacuum machines have a battery capacity that will run for a maximum of 60 minutes only when used continuously.
Buying a wall-mounted vacuum machine is better as the same will also act as a charger and will charge the lithium batteries in the machine. Make use of all the attachments that come with the machine to suck the dust sitting on your ceiling, curtain rods, crevices, and corners. And use the machine regularly and don’t keep it idle for many days as this will hamper the battery life. Always charge and discharge the battery by using the vacuum cleaner regularly.
Cord-free vacuum machines are the answer to all your cleaning woes. Not only are they handy but they are also very reliable and cleaning has never become easier than this. Suitable for most types of floorings, pet friendly and kid friendly they make cleaning a pleasant and hassle-free experience.
I hope you enjoyed reading my article on cord-free vacuum cleaners and found it informative. Let me know how your experience was shopping for one. I hope my blog helped you in buying the perfect vacuum machine compatible with all your needs and goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Battery-powered vacuums last around 15-40 minutes which is enough to clean all the floors in your house.
The suction power of a vacuum determines how powerful it is. This determines the cleaning ability. Also, the airflow measures the volume of air being displaced in the vacuum and is measured in cubic feet per minute.
No, it does not equal more suction power. It just means that it consumes more electricity per hour and this doesn’t have a bearing on the output. Instead, measure the suction capacity and airflow capacity to determine the efficacy of a vacuum.
A vacuum cleaner works continuously for an average of 8 years. This number can vary depending on the brand and how you maintain the machine.
As the name suggests a bagless vacuum cleaner is one without a bag. They have filters though that need regular cleaning and should be maintained properly.