Have you seen the movie “You don’t mess with the Zohan” where a quirky Adam Sandler gets a job to clean a beauty parlor in America and thanks to the amazing secret agent skills he sweeps every strand of hair as soon as it touches the floor with amazing speed and accuracy? Now, don’t you wish you had something similar like that in real life?
In a day we drop so many things on the floor and no matter how many times we sweep it, it is always dirty. Wouldn’t it be nice to have someone who takes care of the floor like Adam Sandler so that our houses are always spotless and tidy? Well, we certainly can’t expect anyone to work like that but I believe a robot vacuum cleaner is just the machine to do that.
Maybe some quirky scientist was inspired by Adam Sandler to invent this vacuum cleaner and that is how we have his product available on the market that works surprisingly similar to Zohan in the movie. Today, in this post I will try to guide you to select the best robotic vacuum cleaner wet and dry in India 2022. Also, I have discussed the advantages of this machine in the next section so please keep reading!
Advantages of a Robotic vacuum cleaner wet and dry
The robotic vacuum cleaner comes with both dry and wet cleaning and is quite useful in cleaning the floor. It charges and then starts sweeping the floor and no matter how much dust accumulates on the floor it is all swept by the robotic vacuum cleaner. It is easy to charge, they are cordless and they come with their own docking stations.
They are a perfect addition to the family and keep your house clean especially if you have pets or little children. Most of them are smart and they can be tracked via an app. They also detect obstacles and navigate their way around them. Also, these robotic vacuum cleaners free you from manually vacuuming your house so you can utilise that time elsewhere.
On the day your maid doesn’t come you can unleash this robot to get a spick and span house. In the next section, I have listed some of the best wet and dry robotic vacuum cleaners available online.
List of the best wet and dry robot vacuum cleaner in India
Following is the list of the best robotic vacuum cleaner wet and dry in India.
01. Mi Robot Vacuum Mop P
Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop P, 2100 Pa Strong Suction Robotic Floor Cleaner is a good robotic vacuum cleaner that has 2 types of cleaning – dry and wet. It has powerful suction and clears up debris and dust in no time. You can also control this device through the app and the app has many features like scheduled cleaning, virtual walls/restricted zones, and spot cleaning.
- It has a 2100 Pa suction and high-end brushless motor.
- Comes with a 3200mAh battery that provides a run-time of up to 130 minutes.
- It has laser navigation along with intelligent mapping and route planning.
- It has 12 high precision sensors.
- The automatic recharging allows the device to recharge and resume work all on its own.
- It has a 1-year warranty.
02. Dustor BOT X PRO Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Dustor BOT X PRO Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is a good robotic vacuum cleaner from the brand Duster. This vacuum cleaner has both wet and dry cleaning and is very pet friendly. There is a dedicated app for this vacuum cleaner and you can control this machine via the app. It recharges on its own and resumes work once it finishes recharging.
- It makes use of LIDAR technology to scan and build maps of the rooms and has good suction power.
- It has a battery capacity of 2600mAh battery that provides a run-time of up to 110 minutes.
- The dust tank is 600 ml and the water tank is 370 ml.
- It has 3 levels of suction power and makes very little noise.
- It has a 1-year warranty.
03. ILIFE V80 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
ILIFE V80 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is a good vacuum cleaner from the brand iLife and has many features. This vacuum cleaner comes with remote control and has an extra-large dustbin to collect all the dust and debris. It has an aluminium-based anti-scratch panel. It comes with an auto-recharge feature and has 2 side brushes that sweep all the dust in its way.
- It has multiple cleaning modes.
- It avoids obstacles, detects cliffs and has ramp climbing features.
- It has a built-in powerful motor that provides very good suction capacity.
- It has an LCD screen that displays all the information.
- The product comes with an onsite warranty.
04. Eureka Forbes Robo iVac with Powerful Suction 2 in 1
Eureka Forbes Robo iVac with Powerful Suction is a good vacuum cleaner from the very famous brand Eureka Forbes. This vacuum cleaner comes with both wet and dry cleaning and has many cleaning modes. This vacuum cleaner has a comprehensive warranty and is designed for Indian homes. It traps fine dust and can clean many types of surfaces efficiently.
- It can be controlled by the remote control.
- It has multiple sensors that prevent it from falling and helps it detect obstacles.
- The machine is powered by 2400mAh Dura clean battery.
- It has a high power suction inlet and the 2 brushes attached to it guides all the dust there.
- The product comes with a comprehensive warranty for 1 year.
05. ILIFE A9s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
ILIFE A9s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is another good vacuum cleaner from the brand ilife. This vacuum cleaner is highly efficient and provides deep cleaning of the house. It has several cleaning modes and there is a dedicated app through which you can control the device. You can also set up the device to Alexa or Google assistant and operate the device through voice command.
- The vacuum cleaner comes with 2 types of brushes – a bristle brush and a rubber brush for carpets and hard floors.
- It has 4 modes of cleaning.
- The machine is very slim and can fit into the narrowest of spaces.
- It has a 1-year warranty.
- It has Pano view navigation that allows it to navigate your house better.
06. Milagrow iMap 10 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Mila grow iMap 10 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is a very good vacuum cleaner from the brand Mila grow and the company boasts of having zero defects. This robot is fully independent, can map the entire house and has 2 types of cleaning modes – wet and dry. It comes with the HEPA 12 filter that effectively captures all the dust, pollen, and large particulate matter and keeps the air purified.
- The vacuum cleaner uses LDS Lidar and SLAM together with its patented Real-Time Terrain Recognition Technology to map the rooms in real-time.
- It has 18 types of sensors that work with an Octacore CPU for better cleaning.
- It has 3000 PA suction power, sucking all the dust and debris in one single sweep.
- The noise it produces is in the range of 40-60 dB making it a very silent machine.
- It comes with features like full self-diagnosis and a troubleshooting display.
- It has a 1-year warranty.
07. Verilux Dry and Wet Sweeping Robot
Verilux® Dry and Wet Sweeping Robot is a good vacuum cleaner from the brand Verilux. This vacuum cleaner has both wet and dry cleaning and can be operated with a touch of a button. It is pet friendly and can suck up all pet fur and dander. The duster rotates 360 degrees and efficiently removes all the dust. It has a lithium battery that is charged via a USB cable.
- The mop is a cloth that is easy to attach to the vacuum cleaner. It is also easy to wash the cloth and can be reused multiple times.
- It has 3 modes of cleaning.
- It automatically detects obstacles and changes the direction.
- It comes with a humidifier that it sprays for better mopping.
- There is purple light at the bottom.
08. Sulfar BR151 Intelligent Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Wi-Fi Connectivity
Sulfar BR151 Intelligent Robot Vacuum Cleaner is a good vacuum cleaner from the brand Sulfar. It comes with both wet and dry cleaning and can clean different surfaces such as hardwood floors, carpets, tile floors etc. It has a dedicated app through which you can control the machine. You can also give Alexa or Google voice commands to operate the machine.
- It has 1400 Pa suction power and a 3 stage cleaning system.
- It has 2 large wheels that enable it to move seamlessly.
- There is an infrared sensor that easily detects obstacles and helps the machine avoid them.
- The infrared sensor also prevents the machine from falling and helps it detect cliffs.
- It has 4 efficient cleaning modes and it has an auto-recharge facility.
09. Viomi SE Robot Vacuum Cleaner and Mop with Intelligent Laser Navigation
Viomi SE Robot Vacuum Cleaner and Mop is a good vacuum cleaner from the brand Viomi. It has a Japanese brushless motor and comes with strong suction power. It has 2 tanks for collecting wet and dry dust. It is made with intelligent design and can be controlled via a dedicated app. It has a high precision LIDAR laser that detects, scans and maps everything accurately.
- It has a strong suction of 2200 Pa and has an air blower that rotates at a speed of 15000 RPM.
- It has a 3200mAh battery and cleans your entire house in 1 sweep.
- It is powered by a Samsung Lithium-ion battery and has a run time of 120 minutes.
- It has 12 high precision sensors that accurately map the surroundings and enable t to avoid obstacles easily.
- It has a 1-year warranty.
10. Irobot Roomba 692 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
Irobot Roomba 692 Vacuum Cleaning Robot is a good vacuum cleaner from the famous brand I robot. It has two types of cleaning – wet and dry. It sucks in the dust and debris easily from carpets and hard floors. It works with voice assistants like Google and Alexa. It is sleek and thin and can navigate the floors with ease.
- It has multi-surface brushes that can clean different types of flooring.
- It can navigate around obstacles easily and adapt to the situation.
- It has a 2-year warranty on the device and a 1-year warranty for manufacturing defects.
- It ensures all the nooks and crannies of your house are cleaned well.
- It has sensors that alert it to the area filled with dust and dirt.
The above list is not exhaustive but should give you a good idea regarding the market scenario. By going through my list I hope you can understand the features of these vacuum cleaners better. In the next section, I have given some tips that will help you buy a good robotic vacuum cleaner.
What to look for when buying a robotic vacuum cleaner wet and dry in India?
When you are looking to buy a robotic vacuum cleaner wet and dry in India there are some pointers you need to keep in mind before purchasing. I have discussed them below:
- Look into the features of the vacuum cleaner. Many vacuum cleaners come with a variety of features. You shouldn’t be overwhelmed by them and correctly choose a machine well suited to your house. Also, pay attention to the suction power. High suction power means the machine consumes more electricity so you will have to balance these features to buy a good product.
- Warranty is an important aspect you need to look into. Many of them have a year’s warranty so it is important to understand what kind of damages are covered under the warranty policy.
- Spare part availability is a very critical aspect. These machines are made from many spare parts and sometimes models have been discontinued because spare parts were not available. So, you need to make sure that there are spare parts available on the market and in case your device malfunctions you can get it easily repaired.
- Robust Customer service is a must. In case anything goes wrong with your vacuum cleaner they will be your first point of contact. They will be able to guide you and help you with your machine. Go for brands that have reputed customer service so that you are not left alone with a defective product.
- The aesthetics of the vacuum cleaner matter. Go for sleek thin vacuum cleaners that look very trendy and can also fit the narrowest of spaces.
- Most machines come for 4 – 6 years. You can enquire with the shopkeeper and opt for machines that have a longer lifespan so that you can get the maximum utility out of the machine.
In the next paragraph, I have discussed a general guide on how to use and maintain the robotic vacuum cleaner. Of course, you will get detailed information in the user manual but my tips will help you maintain your machine for a long time.
How to use it?
Using a wet and dry robotic vacuum cleaner is very easy. Once it finishes charging you need to switch it on and it immediately starts vacuuming.
- Each machine comes with an instruction manual and has several modes of cleaning. You can change the mode of cleaning according to the situation of your house and it will clean accordingly.
- Maintaining and cleaning these machines need to be done with care. The details will be in the instruction manual. You need to regularly empty the trays where dust has been collected by the vacuum cleaner. You will also need to use a brush to clean the machine so that it gives a good performance.
- For wet cleaning, you will need to regularly change the water and cloth required by the vacuum cleaner to mop the floor. These are attachments that come with the vacuum cleaner and it needs to be cleaned regularly.
Compared to traditional vacuum cleaners these vacuum cleaners are a little delicate and require regular cleaning so that they can give an optimum performance every single time.
Robotic vacuum cleaners have many features, are quite savvy and are a testament to the advancements made in technology. The popularity of these vacuums isn’t restricted to India only and can be seen globally. They keep our houses clean and tidy and free us from many cleaning chores.
These vacuum cleaners also come with their own docking station making them very easy to store and use. They are vibrant little machines that are very convenient to use. I hope you enjoyed reading my article on robotic vacuum cleaner wet and dry in India. Do let me know from which brand you purchased and how your shopping experience was.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, they are and they keep your floors clean. If you hate vacuuming manually and find it a hassle then these machines are your answer.
Robotic vacuum cleaners can’t replace traditional vacuum cleaners entirely. But they can certainly keep your floors clean and free of germs
A good robotic vacuum cleaner is built to last 4 – 6 years. If you maintain it well (includes regular cleaning) it can last for more than that.
You should use it every 2 days. Don’t let it sit idle for too long. Your frequency should depend on the condition of your house and the dust level.