Here come the summers again. It is that time of the year when we all are getting prepared to welcome burning and difficult weather for ourselves. When all you can experience is sweat and the disgusting consequences of heat. Obviously, none of us can challenge the sun, or do anything about the heat, so we can do the next best thing possible which is managing the temperature of o the rooms that we spend so much time in. Now, how can this be done? It’s very simple, just installing the best and highest ISEER rated AC at home or at the office. Also, none of us wants to own an AC which is not energy efficient or will cost us a huge amount as our electricity bill. In that case, inverter ACs are the best and are the most energy-efficient air conditioners.
However, choosing the right air conditioner can be a difficult and time-consuming task. Generally, AC consumes a significant amount of power, and regarding this, there are many questions that might flash into the minds of buyers. Such as Which is the best 1.5 ton split inverter AC?, and which AC is the most energy-efficient? Which AC consumes less energy? And many more.
So, if you are planning to buy an AC and you have plenty of questions in your mind, this article is just right for you. It has been designed by compiling all the important factors that you must keep in mind while you are planning to buy an AC. Also, for finding the best energy efficient 1.5-ton inverter Split AC we may refer star label. BEE has labeled appliances in the category of star rating, where 5 stars is the best. The Indian Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (ISEER) is the modern rating methodology for air conditioners that factors in variance in higher temperatures in India and rates air conditioners accordingly. You should always consider buying the higher ISEER rated AC in India.
What is ISEER Rating?
ISEER rating is considered by taking the cooling seasonal total load, which is the amount of heat removed from the total amount of energy consumed by the air conditioner. This means ISEER equals Cooling seasonal total load (CSTL) divided by Cooling seasonal energy consumption i.e., 1600 Hours in Yearly 23ºC to 43ºC.
However, there is another rating methodology EER, which stands for Energy Efficiency Ratio. The value of the EER is measured by dividing the BTU (British Thermal Units) by the wattage of the air conditioner. Say, for example, an 18,000 BTU air conditioner that uses 2,000 watts has an EER rating of 9 (18,000/2,000 = 9).
What is the difference between EER and ISEER values?
As previously mentioned, both EER and ISEER are measuring methodologies, that are used to measure if an air conditioner is efficient enough or not. If an AC has higher EER or ISEER you can be sure that it is a more efficient AC unit. Now, you might wonder, how EER and ISEER values are different from each other? Following are some points that show the difference between EER and ISEER values:
- EER value is used internationally, whereas ISEER value is approved by the Indian Government.
- EER is a rating for non-inverter air conditioners, whereas ISEER is a rating for Inverter AC.
- EER rated ACs don’t depend on the season, whereas ISEER rated ACs highly depend on the season.
- The value of EER rated ACs remain similar across the globe, whereas the value of ISEER rated ACs change depending on Indian temperature.
- ISEER is highly accurate than EER.
- ISEER is the best for Indian customers.
Different manufacturers offer various features other than just being energy efficient, which can even confuse you more. Thus, we came up with a list of all the best air conditioners available in this category (highest ISEER rated) considering the price, feature, and reputation of the manufacturer with focusing on the energy efficiency. A detailed description of the product, along with its pros and cons are also mentioned, which can help you make your decision easier. Moreover, to make your life a little bit easier, the links to the mentioned products are also attached respectively, so that you can all that you want in just a click. Now, let’s dive right into the list of highest ISEER rating 1.5-ton ac in India 2022.
List of the best Highest ISEER rated AC in India
Following is the list of the Highest ISEER rated AC in India.
01. Toshiba 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC – ISEER -5.6
Product Description: Toshiba 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC can be a great choice for your home. It comes with a variable speed compressor which adjusts power depending on heat load. It is one of the most energy-efficient ACs and has the lowest-noise operation. Its copper condenser Aqua Resin Coated coil reduces the accumulation of dust, making the coil last longer. Toshiba 1.5 Ton AC requires low maintenance and is environment friendly – no ozone depletion potential and low global warming potential.
02. Blue Star 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC – ISEER -5.41.
Product Description: Blue Star 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC can be a great pick. It comes with a warranty of 1 year on the condenser, and 10 years on the compressor. It has a dust filter, active carbon, and silver ion. The Blue Star 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC is environment friendly – no ozone depletion potential and low global warming potential. Additional + 4 Years Extended Warranty (On Chargeable basis, on PCB/Controller, IDU and ODU coil, Gas Charging, on request through Blue Star service. Terms and Conditions apply).
03. Daikin 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC – ISEER -5.33.
Product Description: Daikin 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC is one of the best energy efficient 1.5-ton inverter Split AC that is available in the Indian market. It has the lowest-noise operation 1.5 Ton. It comes with a warranty of 1 year on the product and condenser, and 10 years on the compressor. It gives better cooling and requires low maintenance. Daikin 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC is an environment friendly – no ozone depletion potential split AC.
04. Sanyo 1.5 Ton 5 Star Dual Inverter Wide Split AC- ISEER -4.7
Product Description: Sanyo 1.5 Ton 5 Star Dual Inverter Wide Split AC is one of the best ACs which don’t just looks great but also is very efficient. It comes with in-built PM 2.5 filter and anti dust filter which purifies air and improves air quality. It’s percent copper condenser coil gives better cooling and requires low maintenance; refrigerant gas: R32. – no ozone. It also has a very high ISEER rating.
05. LG 1.5 Ton 5 Star Wi-Fi Inverter Split AC – ISEER -4.73.
Product Description: LG 1.5 Ton 5 Star Wi-Fi Inverter Split AC comes with a variable speed compressor that adjusts power depending on heat load. It is considered one of the most energy-efficient in the market. It has the lowest-noise operation, making it an ideal choice for the home. It comes with a warranty of 1 year on the product and 10 years on the compressor with Gas Charging T&C. Its copper with ocean black protection keeps it protected from rust and corrosion, which ultimately increase the durability of the product. It comes with LG ThinQ, which is a Wi-Fi Voice Control that Works with Alexa, Google Assistance, etc. It has other special features such as a dual inverter, ocean blackfin, antibacterial filter, dehumidifier, EZ clean filter, Magic display, Himalaya cool, Stabilizer Free Operation (120V~290V), Auto clean, Low Gas Detection, Hi-Grooved Copper, and many more.
How to buy the highest ISEER rating 1.5-ton ac in India: A buying guide?
Buying an AC can be a difficult task. However, by considering some important factors you can make the right decision. Also, the higher the ISEER rating is the more efficient your AC will be. Following are some important factors that you must keep in mind while you buy an AC, with ISEER rating.
- Noise: You obviously don’t want to experience loud and destructive noise while you want to relax from the heat. Noise is an important factor that you should consider while you plan to buy an AC. If you get the split AC there are chances that noise will not be an issue. However, if you are purchasing a window AC, you may get disturbed by the noise of the machine, when you are sleeping or doing something else. So, it doesn’t matter if you are buying the split AC or the window AC, checking for the noise level is very important. Concentrate on the noise details given in DB for both outdoor and indoor units.
- ISEER rating: Checking the ISEER rating is very important. This helps in improving the energy efficiency of your AC. As the name suggests, it is a seasonal energy efficiency ratio. The better the value of ISEER, the better will be the efficiency of AC.
- Air Quality: Next, consider checking the air quality provided by the AC. You should have a good dehumidification unit to reduce the humidity in the room and give increased cooling and enhanced comfort. It is found that ACs with a good dehumidifier gives better cooling and more comfort during the monsoon season.
- Cooling speed: While you are buying an AC, You must look for an adjustable thermostat, two fans, and variable speed, as this will help you get different settings at different times of the day. Which means you can get the best out of your AC while consuming the least power.
- Review: Another important factor that you must consider while buying an AC is that the product is complaints-free and has got good reviews. AC is a product you won’t be buying every month or in every season. Thus, it is important to check for the product’s complaints and reviews in order to ensure the durability and long-lasting service of the product.
- Warranty: Now, one most important factor that you must look for while buying an AC is the warranty offered on the product by the brand. It helps in cutting back on money due to any manufacturing defect or failure.
- Copper condenser coil: Always go for an AC that comes with an in-built PM filter and anti-dust filter which can purify the air and improve the air quality. ACS with copper condenser coil is capable of providing better cooling and additionally, it also requires low maintenance.
This is all that you must know about highest ISEER rated AC in India. All the above-mentioned ACs are the highest ISEER rated 1.5-ton ac in India 2022. They are all from top brands that are always in demand and are loved by the people of the region for multiple reasons.
We hope that this article on Highest ISEER rated AC in India can help you find the best AC for your home. It has been compiled by covering all the required information which you may need in the buying process of a split AC, for your home. We have carefully picked the best ACs in India which have got a high ISEER rating, after doing precise research, product analysis, and an in-depth comparison of all of them. Also, we considered your comfort as our priority, and thus, to make your life a little bit easier, the links to the products are given along with their other information, so that you can get all that you want in just a click.
So, you can now simply select the highest ISEER rated 1.5 ton AC in India according to your preferences. Also, the buying guide has been compiled to help you get an idea of what should you look for and to make your shopping experience better. Besides, the following are some FAQs that might also help you get answers to any questions that might peep into your mind while you shop for a split AC.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
The full form of ISEER is Indian Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio. It is an evolved rating methodology for air conditioners that factors in variance in higher temperatures in India and rates air conditioners.
ISEER is the ratio of total heat removed and total energy consumed. This is the ideal number to compare two ACs as your usage of AC may vary and thus the electricity consumption may not be the same as the number mentioned in Cooling Seasonal Energy Consumption.
Checking the ISEER rating is very important. This helps in improving the energy efficiency of your AC. As the name suggests, it is a seasonal energy efficiency ratio. The better the value of ISEER, the better will be the efficiency of AC.
EER is a measurement that is based on operating the air conditioner with an outside temperature of 95 degrees Fahrenheit. The EER rating indicates how energy efficient an HVAC unit is. The higher the EER rating is, the more energy efficient the unit will be.
An old 1.5 ton AC consumes approximately 1.5 units of electricity per hour, while an inverter AC uses only 0.91 units per hour.