The basic reason for having a refrigerator in-home or at the office is to keep the food cold. Technically, keeping food at a cold temperature helps it stay fresh for a longer time. A refrigerator is a must-have kitchen appliance for a modern household. The basic idea behind refrigeration is to minimize the activity of bacteria that all food contains. Refrigeration takes longer for the bacteria to spoil the food. Besides, as summer is also approaching, a chilled glass of water or other drinks can lift up your day in seconds. Thus, if you are thinking to get a new refrigerator for your home or workplace, but you are confused about what should you look for in a refrigerator while buying and you don’t want to end up buying the wrong refrigerator, this article is just right for you.
If you want to upgrade your kitchen, a side-by-side refrigerator is just right for you. It is a refrigerator with two narrow doors and usually has a through-the-door water dispenser and temperature-controlled compartments. These types of refrigerators are mainly an ideal choice for large families or for families who have small kitchen areas as the doors don’t open wide enough. There are various brands available in the market that offer side-by-side refrigerators.
This article has been constructed by conducting thorough research on all the side-by-side refrigerators available in India. We have mentioned all the factors that you must know if you are thinking to buy a refrigerator. Also, the list of the best side by side refrigerators under 50000 has been provided to help you make a decision. The refrigerators mentioned in the list are all from different and popular brands of India. These side-by-side refrigerators come with a capacity of 500 liters to around 700 liters. Thus, if you have a family of 5 to 8 members, a side by side refrigerator of 500 liters capacity can be an ideal choice for you.
All the refrigerators that are mentioned on this list are priced from Rs. 50000 to Rs. 70000. We have compiled the list by covering all the required details which can help you make a better decision, which includes the product description, pros, and cons. Also, the links to the products are attached respectively, so that you can get it all without any hassle and with just a click. The list has been compiled by keeping the budget as a priority. So if you are looking for a side by side refrigerator under 50000, 60000, or 70000 Rs, you will find plenty of great options here.
Almost, all side-by-side refrigerators have the freezer on the left side and the fridge on the right. They look very premium as the most brand provides a steel finish on the front. Besides, you will also find a display and control panel on the front using which you can change the temperature and other functions according to your requirements. In short, these refrigerators come completely loaded with all the latest features you can look for in a side-by-side refrigerator.
List of the best Side by side refrigerator under 50000
Now, without further ado, let’s take a look at the list of the best side by side refrigerator under 50000 in India:
01. Amazon Basics 564 L Side-by-Side Door Refrigerator (Black Glass Door)
Product Description: Amazon Basics 564 L Side-by-Side Door Refrigerator has ample storage space. This is one of the best side by side refrigerators under 50000. It comes with multiple shelves and pull-out drawers for surplus storage and easy access. It is equipped with a door alarm that alerts you in case the door is accidentally left open. Additionally, it comes with energy-efficient technology that reduces consumption, making it lighter on the pocket. Also, it freezes super fast, with it you no more have to wait for ice cubes as it has the super freeze feature that turns water into ice in no time. Besides, as a bonus, this product comes with a child lock function, which can help you keep things safe and out of reach from children. Its multi-airflow is something that is commendable as it provides uniform cooling in the entire interior of the product. It comes with an adjustable thermostat.
- This refrigerator comes with a water dispenser and auto defrost technology that prevents excess ice build-up automatically.
- The left side of the refrigerator is a freezer & right side is the regular fridge.
- It is the best refrigerator that can meet the daily requirements of a family with 5 or more members.
- It comes with an in-built LED Display Panel that allows instant control and access to the temperature settings, making it super convenient and easy to use.
- Its multi-airflow system ensures smooth airflow into the storage compartments for uniform cooling.
- It comes with a warranty period of 1 year on the product & 5 years on the compressor for malfunction arising from manufacturing defects.
- Customer support service for this product might not be very satisfying.
02. Haier 565 L Inverter side by side Door Refrigerator – HRF-619SS
Product Description: Haier 565 L Inverter side by side Door Refrigerator is considered one of the best refrigerators at around Rs. 50000 in India. It is extremely user-friendly and can be a perfect pick for a big family or for that matter small restaurants. This refrigerator is pretty spacious with a cooling segment of 347 liters capacity and a freezer with 218 liters capacity, which is the best freezer to fridge ratio in comparison with all other products. You get flexible trays, separate fruit boxes, egg trays, and foldable shelves in them, which makes it very easy to compartmentalize your food. And the cherry at the top is that it consumes only 0.98 units of energy per day, which helps you save some extra money on electricity. It also has a tough glass shelf that can not only withstand huge weights but also makes the product much more durable. Not to forget, the product is not just long-lasting but also has a charming design. Besides, this product is available across well-known e-commerce platforms at a no-cost EMI option as well as physical stores.
- It is compiled with noise control technology.
- It comes with a water and ice dispenser.
- Haier 565 L Inverter side-by-side Door Refrigerator is not just energy-efficient, but it also has a stylish design and holds good storage capacity.
- With its one-touch LED panel, it gets easy to operate all its features.
- Its 90-degree contour side-by-side door makes it look very premium and attractive.
- It comes with a warranty period of 1 year on the product and 10 years on the Compressor and fan motor.
- The freezer section of the refrigerator cannot be converted into a fridge.
However, if you are ready to upgrade your kitchen and stretch your budget a little bit more then you can get some very popular side-by-side refrigerators. The price might be beyond your budget, but trust that the price against the advanced features provided by the brand will be worth paying. Following are some refrigerators which have advanced features but the price may exceed Rs. 50000 by few thousand:
03. Whirlpool 570 L Inverter Frost-Free Multi-Door Refrigerator – WB SBS 570
Product Description: Whirlpool is one of the most trusted brands in India. Its impressive making and innovative features include retention moisture technology, superior cooling technology, intelligent temperature controls, and much more. Whirlpool 570 L Inverter Frost-Free Multi-Door Refrigerator is one of the best-selling side-by-side refrigerators, which fits most people’s budgets in India. Its attractive ergonomic design with a steel exterior makes it look aesthetic and stylish. The product is basically designed with an air tower that circulates cold air uniformly in a circular manner without hitting the food directly. That’s not it, there are multiple microprocessors equipped within the product with multiple modes of usage making it user-friendly and easy to use. Besides, Its inbuilt AI technology helps the product to maintain an optimum cooling temperature contributing to up to 20% energy savings, low noise, and long-lasting performance.
- Whirlpool 570 L Inverter Frost-Free Multi-Door Refrigerator saves energy.
- It produces less noise and is extremely durable.
- It has got precise temperature and humidity control.
- There are some useful pre-functions in this product which include eco, a super holiday, and lock modes.
- It comes with superior cooling technology, which can cool down the freezer as cold as 30° C.
- It can retain cooling up to 10 hours after a power cut.
- It comes with a warranty of 1 year on the product and 10 years on the compressor.
- There is no deodorizer in the product that can keep the food odor away.
04. Panasonic 584 L with Inverter side-by-side Refrigerator
Product Description: Panasonic 584 L with Inverter side-by-side Refrigerator comes with a large capacity of 584 L divided into 210 L for freezer capacity and remaining for refrigerator fresh food capacity. It comes with an inverter and is an ideal choice if you are looking for a refrigerator that is efficient yet budget-friendly. In terms of design, it is compact and comes with a multitude of features making it a smart pick for consumers. The intelligent inverter compressor of the product makes it energy-efficient, less noisy, and more durable. Panasonic 584 L refrigerator comes with a double vegetable box and a triple twist ice tray making it extremely spacious and convenient for storage. Additionally, its LED display and touch control panel on the refrigerator door make it easy to change the temperature and freeze settings without even opening the refrigerator. Thus, for a family with more than six people, this refrigerator is beyond double and can be an ideal choice.
- Panasonic 584 L refrigerator is extremely spacious and comes with a double vegetable box and triple twist ice tray.
- It comes with different operating modes for better controls.
- The stainless steel finish of the product gives a premium look and is also easy to clean.
- It comes with a warranty of 1 year on the product and 10 years on the compressor.
- If compared to the competitor products in the market, Panasonic 584 L refrigerator is less energy efficient.
05. LG 687L Wi-Fi Inverter Frost-Free side-by-side Refrigerator
Product Description: LG is one of the most renowned names in the electronics section of India. It has gained popularity for its unique features and out-of-the-box design. The LG 687 L Wi-Fi inverter refrigerator is special and unique in every sense. It comes with food drawers and eight shelves, building up 422 L of refrigerator capacity and 265 L of freezer capacity. Additionally, the Door Cooling+ feature and the multi-airflow build-up allow a circular transmission of cold air throughout, keeping your food fresher. Besides, this refrigerator is easily operable from your mobile phone. The LG’s Smart Diagnosis provides a fast and easy way to troubleshoot issues.
- The inverter linear compressor of the product consumes less energy.
- It has a huge capacity and a stylish ergonomic design.
- It comes with multiple digital sensors that help in maintaining temperature consistency.
- It can be easily operated just by using a mobile phone.
- Its advanced deodorizers keep the food moist and odor-free.
- It comes with a warranty of 1 year on the product and 10 years on the compressor.
- It is suitable only for large families who have more than 8 members.
How to choose the best side-by-side refrigerator for yourself: A buying guide?
You will find many options in the market. However, it is very important to have a clear idea about the different offers the brands are making. And also you must select the best one according to your requirements. You must have a complete understanding of the product, it can help you get the best deal and also will help you avoid overspending on models with features that is of no use to you. Here we have mentioned some very important factors that you must consider while you are selecting a Side by side refrigerator under 50000 for yourself:
- Size of the Refrigerator. Considering this factor is very important. While you think of purchasing a side-by-side refrigerator, always make sure that the size and the capacity of the refrigerator are the same. Consider not just looking for the space that the product offers but also consider factors like ventilation space, door opening space, cleaning space, etc. Always remember to measure the entire route from your door to the kitchen area to ensure purchasing a perfect size and avoid installation problems.
- Cooling Mechanism. So the two main features that you must look for in a refrigerator are the inverter compressor and the air dispersion system. Basically, the inverter compressor controls and manages the temperature according to the load and also minimizes energy consumption. However, the dispersion system is equally important as it affects the air circulation within the refrigerator. Additionally, you must also look out if the refrigerator has a dual fan feature, a moisture retention feature, or a special temperature regulator.
- The size of your family. Let’s accept the fact that, a refrigerator is a long-term investment. No one is going to purchase a new refrigerator every year or every season. Thus, it becomes very important to select a product that suits just right according to the size of your family. Generally, you can go for a refrigerator with a capacity of 600 L to 650 L if your family consists of 5 to 6 members. And thus the capacity may change depending on the size of your family. Additionally, you should also be considering the freezer-to-fridge ratio as per your needs. Current days you can also get refrigerators with a convertible option, which is a pretty convenient option.
- Defrost Mechanism. Next, you must consider looking for this feature, as it plays an important role in determining the efficiency and performance of a refrigerator. However, currently, most units are equipped with automatic frost mechanisms but still, there are some old models that have a manual defrost mechanism. It is always better to check for this feature before selecting a side-by-side refrigerator.
- Energy Efficiency. You should always go with a refrigerator that has a five-star or four-star rating as they are the most energy-efficient models available in the market. This factor is considered the most important one in the long term. Considering this factor can help you avoid extra expenses on electricity bills. Besides, you will not just save your money but also save nature by saving energy.
- Storage organization. Ensure that the refrigerator which you are planning to purchase has multiple compartments, shelves, and boxes that can help you design the interiors of your refrigerator strategically. This will help you store objects of different sizes more conveniently, and you can stay more organized. So, always check if the unit has specially designed areas to store fruits, meat, vegetables, and other food items.
- Warranty. Here comes one of the most important factors. When you buy a side-by-side refrigerator, you understand that it is an expensive investment. So, it generally becomes very important to look at the warranty offered by the brand on the product. Most companies give a warranty of 1 year on their products, however, the warranty period for the compressor differs. The more warranty period offered by the brand the more they show confidence in their product. Besides, it is always good to know that if anything happens to your product, whom should you reach too and who should take responsibility for the defect.
- Additional features. Last but not the least, always look for the additional features offered by the brand. These features are extremely practical and get proven themselves very helpful. Look for features like child lock, holiday function, LED light and a control panel, smart screen, or any other unique feature offered by the brand.
So, these are all the factors that you need to know about side by side refrigerator under 50000 in India. All the above-mentioned refrigerators are always in demand and are loved by the people of the region for multiple reasons.
Besides, it is hoped that this article can help you find the Side by side refrigerator under 50000 for your home. It has been compiled by covering all the required information which you may need in the buying process of a side-by-side refrigerator, for your home.
We have carefully picked the best side-by-side refrigerator in India for you after conducting precise research, product analysis, and an in-depth comparison of all of them. Also, we considered your comfort as our priority, and thus, to make your life a little bit easier, the links to the products are given along with their other information, so that you can get all that you want in just a click.
It is true that side-by-side refrigerators are not like traditional refrigerators. However, we hope that our buying guide on Side by side refrigerator under 50000 has helped you get introduced to the main features and also helped you gain awareness regarding the main factors that you should consider while buying such an expensive and long-lasting product.
Also, it is important to mention that we have carefully crafted an unbiased list after an extensive product analysis, thorough research, and deep comparison. However, if you decide to purchase one of the above-mentioned refrigerators, please make sure to cross-check the specifications and reviews like an informed buyer.
Well, do you still have more questions in your mind? If yes, the following are some FAQs that might also help you get answers to any questions that might peep into your mind while you shop for a new Side by side refrigerator under 50000.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Answer: Generally, the average lifespan of a side-by-side refrigerator for most major reliable brands with regular maintenance, can be estimated to be between 8-12 years.
Answer: Most commonly refrigerators are damaged due to the wear & tear of a mechanically locked compressor, failure of the fan motor, and dirty condenser coils. Although, there are some other reasons that can also be overstocking, which include lack of cleaning, keeping the temperature too low, or leaving the refrigerator door open for too long.
Answer: Common refrigerators such as freezer-top and side-by-side refrigerators can last for about 14 – 17 years.
Answer: Side-by-side refrigerators can be a great choice for many, however, these units are not perfect for everyone. One of the biggest disadvantages of a side-by-side refrigerator is its big size. These models are commonly wider than traditional units, which ultimately makes them a bad choice for narrow kitchens.
Answer: Side-by-side refrigerators are spacious and come with numerous adjustable deep shelves and bins. They are big enough for a household of six or seven