Looking for a way to beat the heat? Does the heat get to you and zap out all your energy? Your fan is proving to be insufficient and you know sooner or later you are going to move from the fan phase of summer to the ac phase. Then what are you waiting for? Isn’t investing in a 1.5 ton 3 star inverter ac sound like a good idea?
Well if you have any apprehensions regarding an AC then it is good to discard them because the ACs of today are efficient, energy-saving devices that will give you that much-needed relief. They also provide a cool and soothing environment that makes your home stay very pleasant.
In this blog post, I have listed some of the best 1.5 ton 3-star inverter ac in India and discussed everything there is to know about them. But before that let’s get back to the basics and discuss an inverter ac first. What is an inverter ac and what is the difference between a normal AC and an inverter ac?
What is an inverter AC?
Inverter AC makes use of the inverter technology which was successfully developed in Japan. The compressor of this AC is always turned on and draws in less or more power according to the temperature of the incoming air. If the incoming is too hot then it will draw in more power and if it is cold then it will draw in less power.
It adapts according to the temperature of the incoming air and the level set in the thermostat thereby saving on power when it is not necessary. In India, this technology is available only in split ACs. There are many advantages to an inverter AC and I have discussed them in the following paragraph.
The advantages of an inverter AC over a regular AC
- In a regular AC, the compressor is either on or off and always works at full capacity. It also ends up consuming a lot of electricity. But in an inverted AC, it will draw power only when it is required to maintain a stable temperature. They are also 7% more energy efficient than regular ACs
- Based on the heat load in a room tan inverter Ac will adjust the speed whereas regular ACs operate according to set conditions and are not sensitive to the room conditions
- The heat load doesn’t remain constant and changes according to the number of people in the room varies between day and night and different climate profiles. An inverted AC will take all this into account and adapt accordingly whereas a regular AC will just run according to pre-set instructions like a racehorse with blinders.
- It also generates less noise and is suitable for all types of rooms.
- The compressor of an inverter AC has a longer life than a regular AC and reaches the set temperature faster.
These are some of the advantages of the inverter AC which clearly trumps a regular AC. If this has piqued your interest then you can check out the list I have compiled on some of the best inverter AC available on the market.
List of The best 1.5 ton 3 star inverter ac in India
Following is the list of the best 1.5 ton 3 star inverter ac in India
01. Lloyd 1.5 Ton 3 Star
Lloyd 1.5 Ton 3 Star, Wi-Fi, Inverter Split AC is a good inverter AC from the brand Lloyd. This white split AC is a smart way to keep your room cool. It spreads the cool air uniformly and has a long air throw. It comes with anti-bacterial coils that protect the AC from salty air, rainwater and dust.
- It comes with automatic humidity control which senses the humidity in the air and prevents extra dryness.
- It has a plasma protective shield that reduces the virus and bacteria and provides clean air.
- You can pair this with devices like Alexa and Google Assistant.
- You can control your AC from anywhere through its dedicated app.
- It has 10-year warranty on the compressor and 1-year warranty on the AC.
02. LG 1.5 Ton 3 Star DUAL Inverter Split AC
LG 1.5 Ton 3 Star DUAL Inverter Split AC is a good inverter AC from the Korean brand LG. This white split AC comes with a variable speed compressor, is energy efficient and hardly makes any noise. It has high grooved copper pipes and can be used without a stabiliser. It has a dual inverter that ensures faster cooling and energy saving.
- It comes with an HD filter that filters out all impurities and is coated with Cationic Silver Ions that reduce viruses and bacteria.
- The AC has auto-clean technology that cleans the heat exchanger so that bacteria and mold don’t grow in your AC.
- It offers very good protection against dust, smoke, and chemicals present in the air and prevents the corrosion of the fins.
- It has an AC sensor – Sensors that sense the environment and cool the room accordingly. It also ensures the safety of the compressor.
- It has a 10-year warranty on the compressor with gas charging, a 1-year warranty on the AC, and a 5-year warranty on the PCB.
03. Godrej 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
Godrej 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC is a good inverter AC from the brand Godrej. This white split Ac boasts some really good features and can cool your room rapidly. It works on inverter technology and gives you greater efficiency. It is noiseless and the compressor is sheathed by a multi-layer acoustic jacket protecting both the machine and you.
- It has a special nano coated filter that removes 99% of the viruses and keeps you safe.
- It will ensure you stay cool even at extreme temperatures like 52 degrees Celsius
- The coils and condensers are made from 100% copper
- It has an anti-corrosive blue fin coating on the evaporator
- It has 10 year warranty on the compressor and 1 year warranty on the AC
04. Samsung 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
Samsung 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC is a good inverter AC from the Korean brand Samsung. This white split AC has a variable speed compressor, is energy efficient and has the lowest noise operation. The R32 refrigerant is eco-friendly and doesn’t impact the ozone layer. It has fast cooling and also has a wide fan that dispenses the air to further distances reaching up to 15 meters.
- It has an anti-corrosive fin that protects the heat exchanger from rust.
- It has a triple protector plus technology that prevents damage from power surges.
- It has 10 year warranty on the compressor and 1 year warranty on the AC.
- It has an auto-clean function which removes the dust and moisture in the heat exchanger.
05. Panasonic 1.5 Ton 3 Star Wi-Fi Twin-Cool
Panasonic 1.5 Ton 3 Star Wi-Fi Twin-Cool Inverter Split Air Conditioner is a good inverter AC from the Japanese brand Panasonic. This white split AC is energy efficient and adjusts power depending on the heat load of the room, making it energy efficient. It also has the lowest-noise operation and can enable hands free operation. This AC is smart and uses the latest technology.
- It has a dedicated app that allows you to control the AC and is part of the internet of things.
- You can schedule hourly temperature for comfortable sleep and reduce power consumption.
- You can connect Alexa and Google assistant with AC.
- You can also register complaints and place service requests on the app.
- Are designed to operate in tough conditions and without a stabilizer.
- It has a 10-year warranty on the compressor with gas charging and a 5-year warranty on the PCB.
06. Whirlpool 1.5 Ton 3 Star, Inverter Split AC
Whirlpool 1.5 Ton 3 Star, Inverter Split AC is a good inverter AC from the brand Whirlpool. This white split AC is energy efficient and generates noise that is below 45 dB. It can cool the room even at extreme temperatures and makes use of inverter technology. It works well without a stabiliser and can adapt quickly to voltage fluctuation.
- It has a sleek design and auto-restart function which will automatically restart the AC when after a power failure.
- It can self-diagnose and display an error message for easy detection.
- It uses the R32 refrigerant that is eco-friendly.
- It has a self-clean function that strips off the dust accumulated in the machine.
- It has 10 year warranty on the compressor.
07. IFB 1.5 ton 3 Star Split Inverter AC
IFB 1.5 Ton 3 Star Split Inverter AC is a good inverter AC from the brand IFB. This white split AC has a Variable speed compressor that adjusts power depending on the heat load of the surroundings. The condenser and coil of the AC are made from pure copper and it facilitates noiseless operations. The noise generated by this AC is well below 38 dB.
- It comes with many filters that remove most of the impurities in the air – 7 stage air treatment.
- It has a longer air throw with 4-way auto cooling.
- It has Nano Tek coating that prevents the corrosion of the AC.
- The inner tubes are grooved for faster cooling.
- It has 10 year warranty on the compressor and 5 year warranty on the AC.
08. Carrier 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
Carrier 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC is a good inverter AC from the brand Carrier. This white split AC has many features and is noiseless. It can cool down a room rapidly and makes use of inverter technology to use energy efficiently. This sleek and white AC doesn’t occupy much space and has an effective filter that filters out most impurities.
- It cools even in extremely hot temperatures.
- It has a 2.5-micron filter that is more effective than an HD filter.
- The condenser has pure copper windings.
- It uses the R32 refrigerant that is eco-friendly.
- It has 10 year warranty on the compressor and 1 year warranty on the AC.
09. Hitachi 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
Hitachi 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC is a good inverter AC from the Japanese brand Hitachi. This white split AC has inner grooved copper tubes and generates noise of less than 36 dB. It has passed 43 quality tests before hitting the market and can operate even when the power is fluctuating. It uses an eco-friendly refrigerant and its unique filters capture all the microdust particles.
- This AC uses a unique wave blade technology that generates very little noise.
- The wave blades also ensure smooth airflow.
- It has an auto-clean feature that will dry the wet coil and clean it.
- It has a big flow detector with a wide-angle movement that provides a good air throw.
- 1-year warranty on the AC and 5 years warranty on the compressor.
10. Blue Star 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
Blue Star 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC is a good inverter AC from the brand Blue Star. This white split AC is a low maintenance AC that uses inverter technology to cool a room rapidly and utilise the energy efficiently. It uses an eco-friendly refrigerant that doesn’t impact the ozone layer and has LED indicators increasing the aesthetic value of the AC.
- This AC is made from 100% copper.
- It has a brushless DC motor for faster cooling and longer durability.
- It has anti-corrosive blue fins.
- It can auto-restart with memory and can also self-clean and self diagnose.
- It has 10 year warranty on the compressor and 5 year warranty on the PCB.
The list above is not exhaustive but you should get a good idea of the kinds of ACs available on the market. In the next section, I have discussed a buying guide and have shared some tips that will make your shopping experience and help you purchase a good inverter AC.
How to buy a 1.5 ton 3 star inverter ac ?
I have shared a few pointers that will help you buy a good inverter AC
- When you buy an AC look into all the features and try to understand the product thoroughly. Buy an AC that is most suited to your lifestyle.
- Look into the cooling capacity and measure your room size before opting for an AC
- Warranty is an important aspect and opt for ACs that have warranty policies on their compressors. The longer the warranty policy the better.
- Some of the inverter ACs require a stabiliser and some don’t. Opt for an AC that will function even during power fluctuations and won’t get damaged easily.
- Make sure the refrigerant doesn’t have an impact on the ozone layer and doesn’t aggravate global warming. R32 refrigerant is quite eco-friendly and hardly damages the ozone layer.
- Purchase an inverter AC from reputed brands that have good customer service. Brands like LG have a dedicated app that will help you with all your queries and their customer service is quite robust as well.
- As inverter ACs are slightly more expensive than regular ACs it is in your best interest to compare as many products as possible both online and offline to get the best price and the best deal.
These are some of the tips I have shared. Buying an AC is a serious decision and shouldn’t be taken in a hurry. Speaking to as many sellers as possible and gaining a lot of product information will put you in a better position to purchase an AC of your choice.
Inverter ACs are the latest to hit the market and are quite the rage. They can cool a room effectively, are more energy efficient, make less noise and can be used in any kind of room. They can also run continuously for a long time and are designed to occupy very little space. Most of the modern ACs are thin and sleek and add aesthetic value to the room.
Now, there is no need for you or your loved ones to bear the scorching heat and make do with a fan. Summers in India can be very harsh and the heat waves not only deplete your energy but leave you dehydrated as well. An inverter AC is a good addition to your lifestyle as it keeps you cool, leaves you fresh and doesn’t let the summer heat tire you out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, inverter ACs are very efficient and consume power according to the temperature of the incoming air. They also save more energy than a regular AC.
Yes, you require a stabilizer for an inverter AC if power fluctuations are above a range as it regulates the power fluctuations and protects your AC from irreparable damage.
Yes, most inverter ACs are made for domestic consumption and they cool the room efficiently without having to run on full power.
Yes, you can as it has the capacity to do so. But to save more power it is ideal for you to set the temperature between 24 to 26 degrees and this will not decrease your comfort level as well.