Due to the constant rise in atmospheric temperatures, buying a Non-inverter AC 1.5 ton 3 star is indeed one of the most effective ways to combat the unbearable heatwaves of the season. In India, having an air conditioner is very important since it provides a proper cooling system for your home or office as well as competing with other climatic conditions. Now that summer is back, you are probably planning on buying an AC to keep your workspace or home cool. This is a guide that should help you if you are overwhelmed by the vast number of brands with different features, types,, and specifications. It is understandable that everyone has a specific budget and requirements. In today’s market, there are a wide variety of air conditioner brands that sell the best ACs that have many advanced features. In this blog, we have listed a wide range of air conditioners rated from 3 to 5 stars, and with a capacity of up to 1.5 tons.
To cope with the hot summer weather, Air Conditioners are the biggest necessity. Households with Air Conditioners contribute a significant portion of their electricity bill to the power company. So, it makes sense to buy an energy-efficient air conditioner if you are worried about high electricity bills. The market today has a variety of brands and types of air conditioners. Before buying an air conditioner, everyone wants to be informed and wants to purchase the best air conditioner in India. Furthermore, there are people who do not know if they should get a window air conditioner, a split air conditioner, or an inverter air conditioner. Online sources often provide reviews and information on these products. To help people make an informed decision regarding the best air conditioners in India in 2022 based on electricity consumption and size, we at The Readers Time have compiled a list of the best non-inverter air conditioners in India for 2022 based on their electric consumption and size
Different types of Air Conditioners- Choose the option that best suits your needs
Air conditioners, like any other household appliances, come in a variety of styles. Each air conditioner has its own set of cons and pros. Different types of air conditioners are appropriate for various types of structures and locations. Let’s have a look at some of the many types of air conditioners. Only the two most prevalent types of air conditioners will be discussed in depth.
The types of air conditioners are as follows.
- Central air conditioner
- Window air conditioner
- Split air conditioner
- Floor-mounted air conditioner
- Portable air conditioner
- Geothermal air conditioning
- Intelligent air conditioner
- Dual fuel air conditioner
Let’s take a closer look at window Air conditioners and Split Air conditioners. These two are the most commonly used air conditioners in India.
Window Air Conditioner: If your room has its own window, a window air conditioner is better. This type of Air conditioner is a single unit which have all the components installed. The air conditioner radiates heat from the outside and blows cold air into the room where it is installed.
Split Air conditioners: Split air conditioners provides ductless air conditioning in the apartment. These air conditioners are efficient and take up less room space. Split air conditioners consists of an outdoor unit with a condenser and compressor and an inside unit that is fixed on the wall.
Differences between inverter and non-inverter AC
The main difference between the two types of air conditioners lies in the ability of the compressor to adjust the speed of motors to match the room temperature. As the room cools, the inverter air conditioner slows down the compressor motor, saving the energy and refrigerant needed to cool the air. In comparison, non-inverter motors operate at full speed and shut down when temperature of the room reaches the desired temperature. This repeated ON-OFF process produces more noise and also at the same time consumes more energy.
Best Non-inverter AC with 1.5 ton 3 star and above in India | Top AC Brands to Buy in India
Investing in the best air conditioners has always been a top priority for buyers. People want to get the best value for their hard earned money that can help them over the years to come. In the meantime, brands play an important role and have a lasting impact on purchasing decisions. The challenge now is that there is a herd of air conditioner brands in India, raising even more concerns for buyers. However, this blog promises great peace of mind as it compiles a list of some of the most acclaimed AC brands available for purchase in India. Let’s start by checking the gems on the market
01. Voltas 1.5 Ton 3 Star Non-Inverter Split AC
Voltas is India’s largest air conditioning and engineering services provider. It is a well-known AC manufacturing firm in India, well-known for its dependability and quality. The company has placed a strong emphasis on cooling technology and produces top-of-the-line window and split air conditioners as a result.
- 1.5-ton AC, ideal for medium sized rooms.
- BEE rating 3 stars
- AC without an inverter with a percent copper coil on the capacitor.
- 1-year product warranty and condenser warranty and 5-year compressor warranty.
- Equipped with dual display.
- There is a lock button function to lock the current settings of the air conditioner.
02. Amazon Basic Non inverter AC 1.5 ton split AC-
It is a split air conditioner and have a capacity of 1.5 tons. It has a non-inverter compressor with a copper coil. Air conditioning is ideal for medium sized rooms. AC has a 3-star BEE rating, which means significant energy savings. There is an ISEER rating of 3.56, which is an industry standard average. Air conditioners are designed to provide better cooling without the use of extra energy
- 1.5-ton AC, ideal for medium sized rooms.
- BEE rating 3 stars.
- AC without inverter.
- Comes with a copper coil compressor.
- 1 year warranty and 5 years for the compressor.
03. Lloyd 1.5 Ton 3 Star Non-Inverter Split AC
Lloyd’s 1.5-ton air conditioner, just launched in 2020, is one of the latest entrants to this list. It has 42dB quiet operation, is efficient and is as efficient as an inverter air conditioner, but much cheaper. This Lloyd 1.5-ton air conditioner is ideal for rooms under 180 square feet. This is because the air conditioner can quickly and efficiently cool the room only if the capacity of the AC matches the room
- 1.5-ton AC, ideal for medium sized rooms.
- BEE rating 3 stars
- 3.5 3-star ISEER rating.
- Inverter-less AC with copper tube and 100% copper coil in the capacitor.
- There is a 1-year product warranty and a 5-year compressor warranty.
04. Haier 1.5 Ton 3 Star Split AC
This air conditioner has a 3-star energy rating and is equipped with non-inverter technology. This product is extremely durable and energy efficient. So if you are looking for something that can save you huge amounts of money, this is a product for you.
- 1.5 ton split air conditioner. Ideal for small and medium-sized rooms.
- BEE rating 3 stars
- ISEER rating 3.5 1 star
- Inverterless AC with 100% copper coil on capacitor to promote advanced cooling.
- The air conditioner is equipped with an active dehumidifier, turbo mode for instant cooling and a bidirectional swing system.
05. Daikin 1.5 Ton 3 Star Non Inverter AC
Daikin is a major Japanese company that has been operating for almost a century. It tells a lot about Daikin’s success in the global market. If you’re looking for a high-performance product from a company that’s renowned for its affordable, high-quality performance, you’ll never be dissatisfied with Daiken.
- Variable speed compressor that adjusts capacity based on heat load.
- The most energy efficient and quietest operation.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1 year product, 1 year condenser, 5 year PCB warranty, 10 year compressor
- Copper condenser coil: better cooling and less maintenance.
Things to Consider When Buying a Non inverter AC 1.5 ton 3 star
AC is not at all a household appliance that you change every now and then. It’s something you want to invest in and want lasting results. A good Air Conditioner has a few definite characteristics that set it apart from many options on the market. A good air conditioner is determined not only by its characteristics but also by the requirements of the buyer. In order to choose the most suitable and perfect Air conditioner for your needs, you should consider the following factors:
- Capacity- Your home and room size will affect your AC power supply. As you can see in the picture, the larger the room, the greater the cooling capacity of the air conditioner. Apart from that, the pollution level of the city you live in is also an important criterion.
- Room size: The two factors tonnage and room size are related. To find the capacity of the air conditioners you have chosen, you first need to know the room size in which the Air conditioner is needed.
- Energy Efficiency: Air conditioners, which are highly regarded on the energy efficiency scale, are excellent at saving energy and also help save electricity bills.
- Inverter AC and Non-Inverter AC – The most important thing in this era is to decide whether you need non-inverter AC or inverter AC. The AC inverter changes the speed of the fan and compressor output according to the temperature, realizing significant power savings. In addition, the motor operates at low power and has less operating noise. Therefore, they are superior to non-inverter ones in that they are environmentally friendly, energy-efficient, and durable.
- Power Ratings- The power ratings come from the BEE (Bureau of Energy Efficiency) and indicate what energy efficient your AC is. The higher and more the rating, the more energy-efficient your AC is. For example, a 5-star AC will be more energy-efficient than a 3-star AC and therefore results in lower electricity bills. Contrary to some common myths, the rating is not at all an indicator of the cooling capacity of your air conditioner.
- Coolant Type- These are 4 different gases used in air conditioners:
- Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs): These are the original coolants used in AC, also known as R12. This coolant damages the ozone layer because of the lead in its composition.
- Hydrochlorofluorocarbons – (HCFCs): Concerning the environment, CFCs/R12 were replaced by HCFCs, used today under the name R22. Although the harm to ozone is relatively less, it will no longer be used in the future. (The Indian government plans to phase it out by 2030).
- Hydrofluorocarbons – (HFCs): Followed by HFCs and the following three refrigerants: R410A, R32 and R134. These do not deplete the ozone layer. However, they can contribute to global warming.
- Hydrocarbon – (HC): HC is available as the only coolant that achieves the lowest levels of environmental damage available today. In air conditioners, the refrigerants used are R290 and R600A. Due to their eco-friendly nature, they are also known as green coolants.
- Other features
In addition, you can also look for the following convenient features:
- In cool mode
- fan mode
- Energy-saving mode
- Fast cooling mode
- stand by
- 6th sense cooling
Frequently Asked Questions About India’s Best Air Conditioner Brands
Do you have any questions about the finest air conditioner brands in India? Answers to few of the most commonly and frequently asked questions about the subject can be found here. I hope you receive all of the information you require!
Voltas, Heir, Daiken and Samsung are some of the famous AC brands that are noted for their excellent customer care. Voltas, on the other hand, is the best brand in terms of customer service all over the country. Voltas exclusively recruits highly trained customer care specialists who can help you resolve your problems as quickly as possible. Furthermore, if your problem necessitates a visit from a representative, they are courteous, prompt, and address the problems rather than trying to sell you on corporate plans.
Daiken is India’s greatest air conditioning brand. The organisation is well-known for adhering to worldwide standards in order to give only the highest-quality items. Their air conditioners are not only built to international standards, but they are also thoroughly tested for efficient power usage and noise reduction. As a result, the final product is as utility-bill and environmentally friendly as feasible. Furthermore, they provide a sufficient selection for you to pick from, allowing you to make a purchasing option based on your needs.
Before explaining which is better, you should know the difference between 3 and 5-star AC. Star counts are used to describing the energy efficiency of a particular product. Therefore, 3-star AC has moderate energy efficiency while 5-star AC is undoubtedly the best in terms of energy efficiency. Isn’t it true that 5-star air conditioning is the way to go? Well, it all depends on your budget. If you have a high budget, you can buy a 5-star air conditioner because it will cost more initially but less during its operation. However, the case is quite the opposite for a 3-star AC. Choose wisely and according to your personal preferences.
Thus in this blog, we have compiled the list of Best Non-inverter AC Brands in India which includes models from all over the world. In the event that you were not able to finalize an air conditioner for your needs, we hope this list has helped you to shortlist a few good options. In India, you can also find many other brands. Nevertheless, this blog only features air conditioners from brands that are recognized as the best and offer affordable prices while maintaining the highest standards of quality.