TV Television is considered one of the most innovative inventions. Currently, it became an essential home appliance, which is the main source of entertainment. Moreover, in the present day, a TV is used to showcase one’s status. TV Television is considered one of the most innovative inventions. Currently, it became an essential home appliance. It is the main source of entertainment. Moreover, in the present day, a TV is used to showcase one’s status. India received the first television from an engineering student, B Sivakumaran. He presented his TV at an exhibition in Chennai.
The television used a cathode-ray tube, however, it wasn’t ready for broadcasting. The journey of the evolution of TV has been pretty impressive. Now, there are various manufacturers of TV and also there are several options available in the market.
With time innovationTV took a massive leap in terms of improvement. Companies were able to fit panels on flat screens called Plasmas. Next, they worked on making the televisions thinner and bigger. Gradually, by the mid-2000s LCDs gained popularity. And now, people are crazy about the Smart TV.
Smart TV is trending and is better in many ways. The main benefit of a smart TV is, it can access to many channels that offer TV programs, movies, and music without the need to connect a TV antenna or subscribe to a cable/satellite service. Besides, some smart TVs provide web browsing, gaming, and access to compatible media content stored on your computer.
Also, a smart TV can be directly connected to the internet, which helps you walk hand in hand with the current generation. Now, one of the most popular sections of smart TV is the Android TV. We all somehow must have heard about it. The integration of Google Assistant offers voice control and gives you control across other devices, like your Android phone and WearOS watch.
Moreover, the card-based interface behaves in a familiar way, making it more accessible and easy to do the things you want to do without a convoluted menu system. Besides, presently a 65-inch 4k android TV is all that you need to make your visual entertainment experience better.
So, if you are looking for a truly big-screen immersive TV viewing experience, then you need to go for a TV that is 65 inches. However, buying the best 65-inch 4k android TV in India can be a bit tricky. You must be very careful and conscious while you are up for such an investment.
You must know what you should look for and what features should be there on the TV that can justify the amount you will pay. So, this article has been designed specially to solve this problem of yours. Here, you will get to know everything about the 65-inch 4k android TV.
Also, a list of the best 65-inch 4k android TV in India is provided, which can not only help you save some money but also will help you buy the best. These TVs not only have a large screen size, but features to back up the large size.
In this list, you will find the best 65-inch LED TVs and the best 65-inch OLED TVs.Some of these TVs even offer Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision capabilities in addition to HDR and smart capabilities and some also boast HDMI 2.1 which means that these TVs are ideal for people who are more inclined toward games on a PS5 or Xbox Series X.
But before jumping into the list of the best 65-inch 4k android TV in India, let us know some more about the 4k android TV in India.
List of the best 65 inch 4k android TV in India
So, now I hoped that you got a clear picture of what you are looking for. Thus, without any further ado, let’s jump right into the list of the Best 65 inch 4k android TV in India
01. LG G1 Gallery OLED
The LG G1 OLED is one of the most popular 65-inch 4K TV today. It is a knockout television that builds on the sleek design of last year’s Gallery Series OLED. The Evo technology of the LG OLED is the real hero of the set, which updates the panel structure to eke out more brightness without increasing blooming effects. The LG G1 is a real revolution for the OLED TV maker and certainly offers an upgrade over the LG C1 OLED. Its breathtakingly slim design makes it a real centrepiece television, with the contrast and colour benefits of OLED pushed to new, lighting-enhanced heights. Besides, the new a9 Gen 4 AI processor is even more capable of smartly upscaling and processing onscreen objects, too, with motion processing, in particular, getting an upgrade.
- The design of the LG G1 OLED is very beautiful and attractive.
- It comes with outstanding contrast.
- It supports apps like Alexa, Google Assistant, etc.
- The sound system of the LG G1 OLED struggles with bass.
02. Sony Bravia 164 cm (65 inches) XR series 4K
Sony is one of the most trusted brands in India. Undoubtedly, the price of Sony products is relatively high, but its performance speaks for its price. The picture quality delivered by the product is as good as reality. Sony Bravia is more than a few steps ahead when it comes to sound quality. It used the entire surface of the screen as a speaker is still novel and effective, and backing it up with two conventional bass drivers means the A90J sounds fuller, more direct, and just, well, better than any alternative that doesn’t feature an off-board sound system.
- Sony Bravia XR series 4K Ultra HD Smart Full Array LED Google TV provides excellent picture and sound quality.
- It has a nice new OS.
- It can support all trending apps like Netflix, Youtube, Prime Video, Hotstar, SonyLiv, Hungama, JioCinema, Zee5, and Eros Now.
- It can be connected through 4 HDMI ports, Wi-Fi, USB, HDMI, and Ethernet.
- Sony Bravia XR series 4K Ultra HD Smart Full Array LED Google TV can be expensive to some people.
03. LG 164 cm (65 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV 65C1PTZ
Product Description: LG 164 cm (65 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV 65C1PTZ comes with atop quality virtual surround sound audio, and with four separate HDMI 2.1 ports, it’s ready for the PS5, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and whatever next-gen consoles can throw at it. This product is highly appreciated by gamers. It’s a new Game Optimiser menu that gives you the option to quickly adjust brightness, contrast, and VRR on the fly. It is a higher-resolution flat-screen TV that offers 8K resolution, and the new LG G1 Gallery Series that uses the coveted OLED Evo panels that offer better brightness.
- LG 164 cm (65 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV 65C1PTZ provides a beautiful 4K/HDR picture.
- It comes with 4 HDMI 2.1 ports.
- LG 164 cm (65 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV 65C1PTZ is eligible for replacement within 10 days of delivery in case of any product defects, damage, or features not matching the description provided.
- LG 164 cm (65 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV 65C1PTZcomes with a reflective glass surface.
04. Hisense 164 cm (65 inches) 4K Ultra
Hisense is a brand that is making outstanding TVs for years. Hisense 164 cm (65 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart Certified Android QLED TV 65U6G will surely please everyone including gamers. With its next-generation consoles to movie lovers and anyone else in between. Additionally, it offers a full suite of Dolby features including Vision, IQ, and Atmos, the U8G also packs in HDR10+ and a native 120Hz panel. All these are controlled through the Android TV operating system that incorporates both Google Assistant, built-in Chromecast, and voice controls with a privacy switch. So, if you are looking to purchase a well-rounded UHD television that’s feature-packed without spending an arm and a leg you should definitely keep the U8G in mind.
- Hisense 164 cm (65 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart Certified Android QLED TV 65U6G provides unimaginably beautiful image quality.
- It comes at a reasonable price.
- It comes with Android OS, 2 GB RAM, and Hi View Engine Graphics processor.
- It can support apps like Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Hotstar, SonyLiv, Hungama, JioCinema, Zee5, Eros Now, and Oxygen Play.
- The Stands of Hisense 164 cm (65 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart Certified Android QLED TV 65U6G are a bit wide and intrusive.
05. TCL 163.8 cm (65 inches) X4 65X4US 4K
TCL 163.8 cm (65 inches) X4 65X4US 4K QLED Certified Android Smart TV is one of the best TVs available at such an affordable price range. It is designed in an innovative way that can hide cables and besides it is the first TV to come with THX Certified Game Mode for 1440p/120Hz gaming. It is not exactly a flat-screen TV that is ideal for gamers who are looking for a perfect companion for the Xbox Series X or PS5 that can push 4K at 120fps. However, it can be the best pick to binge Netflix, stream Hulu, or, well. Basically, it is best if you want to improve your viewing experience.
- TCL 163.8 cm (65 inches) X4 65X4US 4K QLED Certified Android Smart TV comes with a mini LED backlight.
- Quantum dot colour.
- It supports apps like Jio Cinema, Netflix, YouTube, Hotstar, Voot, YuppTV, and Eros.
- TCL 163.8 cm (65 inches) X4 65X4US 4K QLED Certified Android Smart TV had poor motion handling.
What is 4K resolution?
When you are going to get an android TV, 4K resolution is very important. It is an ultra-high-definition screen resolution, which is also known as UHD or 4K UHD. This display technology has become the default screen resolution across all of the TVs and PC monitors that you’re likely to see in stores currently. The best UHD TVs pack over eight million pixels in their high-res displays which is almost four times the amount you will find on the Full HD panels in today’s small TVs. Besides, you don’t need access to 4K entertainment content to enjoy the benefits of 4K resolution, either, since many of the best 4K TVs are composed of unscaled technologies which can bolster content filmed in HD. However, 8K variety is the only one that sports a sharper picture. Although being a still-new technology, choice in that department is much more limited and, naturally, 8K models are far more expensive.
How to buy the best 65-inch 4k android TV in India: A buying guide?
When you buy a TV, you don’t just bring home a gadget but also a box filled with happiness. While it is an investment and you don’t want to end up bringing thrash in your home, in exchange for money, you must consider some important factors before spending any penny on a TV. This buying guide will help you know what should you look for while you shop for a 65-inch 4k android TV. You will also get fine details of what features matter and what distinguishes a great TV from one that’s just okay. Generally, 4K resolution is highly recommended for a 65-inch set. However, there are a few older 1080p models still available, which are not simply a good deal to make in the present day. While 8K TVs are hitting the market in the 65-inch size, it will still need some time before 8K resolution gets mainstream support. Following are some important factors that you must consider taking care of before you buy a 65-inch 4k android TV in India:
- Size and space: When you get a 65-inch 4k TV home, you will want to sit about 5 feet from the screen to hit the sweet spot of being close enough to enjoy all the sharp details, but not so close that you’ll be able to make out the pixels that make up the picture. So, consider looking for the size and the space before buying s 65 inches 4K TV.
- Price: Money is the most important thing in our life. We earn money and want to spend it in the correct places. The price of a 65-inch 4k android TV depends upon how premium your tastes run. Consider looking at the features provided by the brand and judge if the price is worth paying. The more you will invest the better features you will receive. But, before spending always be clear if you need that many features or not.
- Features: Looking for the features offered by the brand is highly recommended. You must know what are you bringing home. Get a set that offers high dynamic range (HDR) support for the best picture. HDR10 is the base standard, while Dolby Vision is a higher-calibre format. It is recommended go for Dolby Vision support if you have the choice.
- Ports: Selecting a port is another extremely important factor. More HDMI ports will let you connect more devices, such as game consoles and satellite boxes. Besides, if you have a sound bar, it has to be connected by using an HDMI port with eARC.
- Software: Lastly, you must find a smart TV platform that you like. There are companies such as Samsung and LG who use their own proprietary software, however, there are many who use more broadly available software, like Android or Roku TV. The problem that you might face in all selections is some specific apps you may want won’t be available on every smart TV platform, or there may be a months-long delay for a new service to come to some smart TVs after launching on others. So, always check this before you buy.
What are the upcoming 65-inch TVs in India in 2022?
Apart from all the mentioned 65-inch TVs, there are many more to come this year. They are yet to release but here is a small overview of what you can expect from the big manufacturers of the country this year:
- Starting from one of the most popular brands LG. The company has announced the next generation of its excellent Evo G OLED series, with a 65-inch option among the new G2 line. Also, a 65-inch model in the C2 range will follow up the brilliant C1 from last year, plus a 65-inch B2.
- Next, the brand Panasonic has also lined up interesting releases this year. A 65-inch set will be launched by Panasonic in the form of the LZ2000 OLED TV. This is the follow-up to last year’s JZ2000. The product promises to have incredible sound due to the new audio modes plus overhauled front-firing speakers with beam-forming technology.
- Samsung is also not behind in this race. There are sure to be 65-inches among its new Neo QLED sets. Besides, there will almost certainly be a 65-inch model of The Frame 2022, now with new tech that makes it look even more like artwork when it’s not being used.
- Lastly, some information about Hisense’s 2022 TVs, Sony’s 2022 TVs, and TCL’s 2022 TVs is also heard. However, there were no specific details about 65-inch sets could be found.
These are all that you need to know about 65-inch 4k android TV in India. The article has been constructed in a hope that it can help you make a better decision. Moreover, all the products that are mentioned in the list are from renowned and old brands in India, which you can rely on. The products are loved and are in demand throughout the year for all good reasons. The article aimed to help you get all the possible information that you might require in the shopping process. Also, your comfort is our priority, thus to make your shopping experience hassle-free, the links to the products are attached along with their information respectively. So, that you can get all that you want in just a click. Besides, the buying guide has been attached to make your shopping experience better and to help you get an idea of what should you look for while shopping for a TV. However, if there are some more questions that might peep into your mind about the best 65-inch 4k android TVs following are some FAQs that might help you get the answers to all your questions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
There is no difference between 4K and UHD. Remember, there is also Full Ultra HD, sometimes called 8K, which refers to a resolution of 7620×4320. This is quadruple the pixels of 4K and sixteen times larger than Full HD.
It entirely depends on what you desire. If you want a premium TV viewing experience then 4K TVs are highly recommended. As even if you are not watching 4K content all the time, it is still a good option as you will be able to view unscaled content.
Technically, “Ultra High Definition” is a derivation of the 4K digital cinema standard. But, while your local multiplex shows images in native 4096 x 2160 4K resolution, the new Ultra HD consumer format has a slightly lower resolution of 3840 x 2160.
The resolution of 3840 × 2160 is the dominant 4K resolution in the consumer media and display industries.
Yes, Tata Sky has officially announced the launch of the first 4K HDR channel on its platform. The cable TV provider has confirmed that the 4K HDR streaming service will be available on its platform through the Tata Sky Binge+ Smart Set-Top-Box, which runs the Android TV operating system.