Everyone has some fond memories from their childhood. And one of the most exciting memories for a maximum number of people includes learning how to ride a cycle. However, with time and in the race of life most of us have discarded our bicycles. But, have you ever thought did you really have to restrict yourself to just one set of wheels? As a child you enjoyed cycling, but as an adult, you can get innumerable benefits from cycling. Besides, the best part is that you don’t have to train at a Tour de France level to enjoy them! Make cycling a daily habit, and let it be for a short time. Cycling on a regular basis is a great form of exercise, it also helps the environment, and can also help you save financially. Keep reading this article to know more about the best cycle for morning cycling in India.
List of the best cycles for morning cycling:
It doesn’t matter if you are already a cyclist or thinking to start it newly. Choosing a healthier lifestyle is always a good idea. Besides, morning cycling is one of the healthiest habits that a person in this generation must actively adopt. So, without further ado, let’s dive right into the list of the best cycles for morning cycling.
01. Firefox Bikes Road Runner Pro-D 21S Hybrid Cycle
Firefox Bikes Road Runner Pro-D 21S Hybrid Cycle is a very stylish cycle, which will make your morning cycling experience better. It comes with a lightweight alloy frame which makes it very special. This cycle is just perfect for all your short, long, or city rides. This cycle can be an ideal choice for anyone about 12 years.
- Firefox Bikes Road Runner Pro-D 21S Hybrid Cycle comes with a lightweight frame.
- It comes in a semi-assembled state where it is 85% assembled.
- Alloy Hardtail Hybrid cycle comes with Zoom Suspension Fork with Microshift FD & RD, and Microshift Fire Shifters.
- This cycle is equipped with Disc-Brake for Power Braking, Double-wall rims for extra strength and Seat QR for easy saddle adjustment.
- It is ideal for everyone who is above 12 years.
- The grips of Firefox Bikes Road Runner Pro-D 21S Hybrid Cycle should be improved.
02. Btwin My Bike Mountain Bike
Btwin My Bike Mountain Bike is a name that comes first when you think of a cycle which offers great performance at a reasonable price. It is very popular and is loved by people for its extremely affordable price and excellent service. It is equipped with double disc brakes, 24-speed SRAM X3, and 27.5 Aero Evo wheels, the 520 is everything you would dream to ride on any kind of road. It is a perfect pick if you are planning to ride on less smooth terrains and trails. This cycle is light yet powerful and has ergonomic saddles for comfort. The tyres of this cycle are designed to have a strong grip during your ride so that you don’t have the tension of skidding on sloppy surfaces.
- Btwin My Bike Mountain Bike is very affordable.
- It is filled with top-notch features.
- It will help you get the best riding experience.
- The tyres of this cycle are designed to have a strong grip during your ride.
- The body and overall weight of Btwin My Bike Mountain Bike are comparatively on the heavier side.
03. Polygon Heist X2 Urban Hybrid Bike for Morning Commute and Weekend Adventures
Polygon Heist X2 Urban Hybrid Bike is one of the most popular cycles in India. It is a durable urban bicycle which is best for all your off-road adventures. It is super comfortable and comes with an upright position that can make your riding experience fun.
- Polygon Heist X2 Urban Hybrid Bike has an Al6 aluminium frame.
- It comes with Hydraulic disc brakes.
- It is a perfect pick for tough roads or mountains.
- Polygon Heist X2 Urban Hybrid Bike is comparatively on the heavier side.
04. Firefox Bikes Bicycle 26 (Rapide, 21S)
Firefox Bikes Bicycle 26 (Rapide, 21S) is a very good choice for you. It is an excellent value for money. It is a good entry-level hybrid that is equipped with a decent component at an aggressive price. It comes in an alloy frame and is equipped with rim brakes, a rigid fork and Shimano Acera gears at the rear wheel is the major reason why it could make its way to this list.
- Firefox Bikes Bicycle 26 (Rapide, 21S) is an excellent value for money.
- This cycle comes with V-Brake for Power braking, a 21 Speed Shifter for smooth shifting, and Seat QR for easy adjustment.
- You will get 1 Firefox Bikes Rapide Pedal, Tool Kit Allen Key and Multi Spanner along with the cycle.
- You can also get the first service for free, for that you just have to contact Customer Support.
- The colour of Firefox Bikes Bicycle 26 (Rapide, 21S) might not be liked by everyone.
06. Hero Kyoto 26T Mountain Bike
Hero Kyoto Mountain Bike is an excellent pick for you. It is a semi-assembled cycle which comes with an Allen and spanner kit. This cycle is made of a sturdy steel frame, which will not only assure durability but will also help you gain confidence to follow your dreams without any fear. It comes with a V brake that is efficient for the trickiest of paths. The size of the tyre is 26 inches and a frame size of 18 inches makes it an ideal buy for most young adults. Anyone whose height is between 5.4 ft. To 5.10 ft. can enjoy the ride. It has another attractive point which is, the cycle is a single-speed gear cycle, which can provide you with a hassle-free experience and your cycle’s long life.
- Hero Kyoto Mountain Bike is formulated with a sturdy steel frame.
- It is an ideal pick for everyone whose height is between 5.4 ft. To 5.10 ft.
- It is an affordable and reliable mountain bike, which can make your riding experience better.
- It comes with a V brake that is efficient for the trickiest of paths.
- There is no lock or horn available along with Hero Kyoto Mountain Bike.
07. Eastman ADDO India Sky Jump matt red 26T Single Speed Steel Frame
Eastman ADDO India Sky Jump matt red 26T Single Speed Steel Frame is one of the most renowned, affordable and reliable mountain bikes. It can help you explore heights with almost zero effort. This lovely cycle comes with V brakes, which have been designed to ensure added safety. The single-speed gear system of this cycle makes it the most low-maintenance ride, so you don’t have to take any extra pain in maintaining it. With the 44T crankset, you can effortlessly peddle this cycle. Also, the steel hubs provide support to the alignment of wheels. The frame of this cycle is 19 inches, which is an ideal pick for any user between 5.4ft and 6.4ft. The seat of the cycle is well-cushioned, and the handles are straight, which will help you get zero pain in your arms, wrist, or spine, while you ride it.
- Eastman ADDO India Sky Jump matt red 26T Single Speed Steel Frame comes with a strong, robust steel frame.
- With its 44T cotterless, crank set you can experience smooth and effortless peddling.
- It comes with strong steel hubs for configuration.
- The price of this cycle is very affordable and its performance is remarkable.
- There is no suspension provided with Eastman ADDO India Sky Jump matt red 26T Single Speed Steel Frame.
Benefits of morning cycling:
We all know that cycling has multiple benefits and the time and day have nothing to do with it. However, you can get some extra benefits if you cycle before the sun rises. You might not be a morning person, but it is highly recommended to include a morning ride in your daily routine. As it helps you develop a great habit that promotes overall health, well-being, and happiness. Following are some of the benefits of morning cycling:
- Morning cycling helps your brain stay away for the day.
- It helps you burn more calories.
- It can work as a meditation.
- You can boost your metabolism if you regularly practice morning cycling.
- You can get some quality alone time.
- Morning cycling gives you a sense of accomplishment.
- You can gain more energy for your workout.
- You will see, hear and smell things, which you would not experience normally.
- You will switch to a healthier lifestyle.
- Morning cycling helps in reducing stress.
- Boosts your immune system.
- Morning cycling will improve your quality of focus.
- Morning cycling increases serotonin and dopamine.
- You can get a technology detox.
- Morning cycling will help you reduce direct exposure to sunlight.
So, keeping all these things in mind here we have come up with a list of the best cycles for morning cycling. The list has been constructed by compiling all the required details, which include the product description, and pros and cons. Also, to make your life a little bit easier, the links to the product are attached respectively. So that you can get all that you want in just a click.
How to buy the best cycle for morning cycling: A buying guide?
You might just get a boost up and decided to go cycle every morning in order to stay fit and healthy. However, you just got tempted and want to buy a new cycle and start this new habit of yours. You may think that it will definitely be an easy task, but honestly, it is not. Buying a cycle can be extremely confusing. You will find innumerable options that are available in the market, which hold the full potential to leave you puzzled. Besides, you obviously don’t want to end up wasting your money and bringing home something that you don’t enjoy using later. So to help you out with that here you can get a precise buying guide, which will help you get a lead. You will have a clear idea of which factors you should concentrate on before buying a cycle for morning cycling. Following are a few important factors that you can consider before buying a cycle for your morning cycling:
- Determine the purpose of buying: First thing first, you must determine the purpose of buying a cycle and how you will use it. There are many types of cycles available in the market, such as Hybrid bikes, Road bikes, Mountain bikes, etc. to know which one will suit you the best, you must know what are you going to do with it. For example, you have to decide if you want to cycle on heights like hills and tough roads or want to just roam around with it on the city roads, or you want to do both. There are different cycles for different situations. So find a reason so that you can pick up the best cycle according to that.
- Frame and Size: It is one of the most important factors which you must consider before buying a cycle. Consider doing a bit of research and buying a cycle that can fit you the best. You don’t want to buy a cycle which is too large or too small, as you may face difficulties in riding if you don’t get a cycle of the right size. Generally, all brands provide detailed analysis regarding who will be able to use the cycle efficiently. However, if you are still confused, look for the specifications carefully or take a test ride.
- Gear or gearless: Get a cycle according to your needs. There are basically two types of cycle- geared and gearless. Generally, a gear cycle is ideal if you want to ride on steep roads. These types of cycles are on the heavier side and can cause you pain in maintaining. However, gearless cycles are ideally made for smooth trails. Also, a single-speed cycle requires less maintenance and is comparatively light in weight.
- Budget: it is very important to consider the money you spend on buying a cycle. Your hard-earned money should not be wasted. Thus, consider setting a budget and finding the best deal within that budget to make the most of it. Besides, it is not always important to spend a hell lot of money to get the best. Sometimes, you can get many facilities in a cycle by spending a reasonable amount of money.
- Suspension: You need a suspension compulsorily if you encounter bumpy roads on a regular basis. It can harm your bike and cause you physical pain while you ride. So, consider looking for a cycle that comes with both front and back suspension. They are not only light in weight but also durable. Thus, spare some time and look for it before buying a cycle. This factor might sound very small but can make a big difference in your cycling experience.
- Brakes: This is one of the most important factors which you must consider before buying a cycle. Nowadays, a cycle comes with two types of brakes- calliper, V, or disc brakes. Calliper and V are categorised as rim brakes and nearly have the same characteristics. Rim brakes are lighter, easier to maintain, and affordable too. However, these types of cycles don’t have an aesthetic appeal like the disc brakes. Disc brakes are robust and suit high-risk cycling endeavours. Have immaculate stopping powers, even on wet and slippery roads. However, these types of cycles are expensive, high maintenance, and heavier.
- Additionally accessories: When you are up for investment into a cycle, you obviously don’t want to add more expenses to it. Thus, to avoid those expenses look for brands that offer additional accessories such as comfortable saddles, bottle cages, and robust locks, along with the cycle. So, buy a cycle for morning cycling that gives the maximum number of accessories along with other facilities.
As a matter of fact, you are not going to buy a cycle every now and then. So, try to have precise research before buying one. This article is constructed with the aim to help you buy the best cycle for morning cycling, and informing you about the different features a cycle has. We hope that this article could prove itself helpful to you in making a better decision. Besides, with the help of the buying guide that is given, you can have a clear idea of what to look for and which factors should you consider before buying a cycle for morning cycling.
Besides, if you still have any other questions in your mind which remained unanswered, the following are some frequently asked questions (FAQs) that we have answered for you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Yes, morning cycling can be a very good habit. Morning rides at a low intensity may burn fat, enhance endurance performance, and boost your energy and metabolism levels all day.
Cycling increases your endurance on and off the bike. If you cycle for at least 30 minutes a day will build up your cardiovascular and muscular endurance
Yes, cycling can help lose belly fat, but it will take time.
Cycling on a regular basis can stimulate and improve your heart, lungs and circulation, reducing your risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Yes, cycling is a great way to lose thigh fat. Bicycling is a popular form of exercise, for both recreation and competition.
No, cycling doesn’t build your abs directly. However, it can help reveal your abs if it is combined with a proper diet and some additional exercises.