In this article, I will help you to select the best electric guitar under 15000
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination
And life to everything.” ― Plato. It gives you peace and helps you fight the odds in your life. It is best if you can take out some time out of your busy schedule and play or listen to some music. Besides, if you are professionally engaged with music, you can also enjoy following your dream and passion for music. And if that is something that is coming to your mind, what better can be than a guitar?
With time the electric guitar has become an essential part of this generation’s music. It holds the potential of creating a multitude of unique sounds and styles and is popularly used in genres like Pop, Rock n Roll, Country, Blues, and Jazz. Besides, it also plays a huge role in the development of Electric Blues, Rock, and Heavy Metal music.
However, buying an electric guitar can be tricky, especially if you are a beginner. If that is the problem, you came to the right place. This article has been constructed keeping the requirements of the people in mind. There are innumerable people who want to buy and play guitar but they know nothing about it. And unless you get one you will not be familiar with it.
Again, if you don’t have enough knowledge about the product, you might end up buying a guitar that is not worth it. This article is here to solve this problem of yours. It will let you know everything about guitars and also a list of the best electric guitar under 15000 has been constructed just for you. So that you can buy the best at a reasonable price.
The list covered everything that is relevant to your shopping requirements, such as product description, and pros and cons. Also to add a little bit of comfort to your life, we have attached the links of the products respectively, so that you can get everything in just a click.
However, before just jumping into the list let us know a little more about guitars, specifically about the electric guitar.
List of the best electric guitar under 15000
Hope this information will prove itself helpful to you in making a better decision. Let’s now take a look at the best electric guitar available under 15000:
01. Yamaha PACIFICA012 Electric Guitar
The brand Yamaha is one of the most trusted brands in India, in the musical instruments section. Yamaha PAC012 Electric Guitar Red Metallic is an outstanding electric guitar. It has got excellent playability and a great tone. It is just a perfect pick if you are looking for a professional guitar. This lovely guitar is made by using rosewood fretboards and a Nato guitar body. Besides, the exceptional brand name and its sound quality, at this price make it one of the most popular and recommended electric guitars of all time. It is just perfect to play straight out of the box, and really comfortable electric guitar.
- The body of the Yamaha PAC012 Electric Guitar Red Metallic is made of Nato or Agathis, and its neck is made of maple wood.
- It has got a Vintage-style Tremolo bridge.
- It has 2 x Single Coil, 1 x Humbucker pickups.
- It comes with master volume and tone controls.
- It has got 5 position levers for pick-up selection.
- It comes in a colour version as well.
- The tuner of the Yamaha PAC012 Electric Guitar Red Metallic isn’t good.
02. Juarez JRZ-ST01 6-String Electric Guitar
Juarez JRZ-ST01, 6 Strings Electric Guitar is the right choice for you if you are a beginner. It has been specifically designed to serve the intro-level purpose. Consider buying this product if you are planning to buy your first Acoustic Electric Guitar.
It is affordable, yet the quality will surely surprise you. It has got nice tones, its pickups are bright and the sound is good for minimal playback. It is considered one of the best low-budget and most recommended electric guitars you will find on the market. However, you can get many other guitars with better features but for them, you have to spend a lot.
- Juarez JRZ-ST01, 6 Strings Electric Guitar has a black glossy finish which looks great.
- It has 18 Frets, and steel strings and its size is 38 inches, which is perfect for beginners.
- Along with the guitar, you will also get a bag, guitar strap, strings, and 2 picks.
- The fingerboard of this guitar is made of Linden wood, and the fretboard is made of Ebony wood.
- Juarez JRZ-ST01, 6 Strings Electric Guitar is very basic and might not be an ideal pick for professional use.
03. RockJam RJEG02-SK-BB Electric Guitar
RockJam RJEG02-SK-BK Electric Guitar Starter Kit (Black) is a complete package. It is one of the best sellers in the musical instruments category. It is a complete kit that includes a lot more extra accessories other than just the guitar, especially the RockJam 10 Watt Amp.
It is worth every penny that you will spend. It has been specially designed for the starter and is counted in one of the 10 best electric guitars that are available in India. Along with the extra accessories, it also gives decent doubt quality.
- RockJam RJEG02-SK-BK Electric Guitar Starter Kit (Black) is a 25.5-inch full-size electric guitar.
- It comes with a 10-watt amplifier and headphone output along with the guitar.
- It has 3x single-coil pickups for a truly versatile playing experience.
- In the package, you will find a whammy bar for string-bending licks, spare strings, guitar picks, and a strap.
- The quality of the RockJam RJEG02-SK-BK Electric Guitar Starter Kit (Black) is not so good.
04. Vault RG1 Soloist Electric Guitar
Vault RG1 Soloist electric guitar is best and mainly designed keeping the weight issues of a guitar in mind. It is a lightweight guitar with great pickup tones. Its neck is thin and the fretboard of the guitar is flat, which makes it super convenient and comfortable for smooth playing. It is counted as one of the best low-budget electric guitars.
There are other special features of this guitar that grabs the attention of many. It has a resistant capability, which is better compared to other guitars in the budget. The price of this product is affordable and is definitely a great choice for beginners.
- The body of the Vault RG1 Soloist electric guitar is made of Basswood, and the top is of Flame Maple Veneer.
- It has a very attractive design.
- It is very affordable.
- The product has a pickup of 2x Humbucker and 1x Single Coil.
- It has chrome hardware.
- Vault RG1 Soloist electric guitar can’t be used by professionals.
In case you are comfortable expanding your budget slightly, you can opt for Ibanez GRX – 40 – BKN
05. Ibanez GRX – 40 – BKN
Ibanez GRX – 40 – BKN, 6 Strings Electric Guitar is another popular electric guitar. It is affordable and is very great for playback in such a price range.
Its value for money for upcoming guitarists and comes with a guarantee of durability. It is just if 3.6 kg which is very light. You can also get other accessories such as a gig bag and aux cable along with the guitar.
- Ibanez GRX – 40 – BKN, 6 Strings Electric Guitar has a very attractive design.
- It is very light in weight and is very comfortable.
- It comes with other accessories like a gig bag and aux cable.
- It is one of the most loved electric guitars on the market.
- Ibanez GRX – 40 – BKN, 6 Strings Electric Guitar can be a bit expensive to some people.
How to select the best Electric Guitar under 15000: A buying guide?
Buying an electric guitar that is too under a budget can be really tricky. Always remember, that just because you don’t want to spend your hard-earned money doesn’t mean you will compromise on the product. By considering looking for some criteria you can assure that you are buying the correct product for yourself. Following are some criteria that you must look for before buying an electric guitar:
- Weight: The weight of a guitar is an important factor, especially for beginners. It is important to consider the weight of the guitar you intend to purchase. Make sure that the weight of the guitar you want to buy is not very heavy or light so that you can easily lift it and play your favourite music.
- Pickups: Before adding electric guitars to your options, look for their pickup configuration. Electric guitar pickups are like the engine of the instrument, and a great engine is crucial to making an awesome vehicle, in the same way, that electric guitars pickups are like the engine of the instrument. Guitars with humbuckers and single-coil pickups are good choices. While single-coil pickups are known for their sharper sound, they are known for their fat, warm sound.
- Wood: You must look at the different woods being used for the making of different parts of the guitar. Some woods work better for fretboards, whereas other woods are best for the guitar body. Look for a guitar that is a combination of both. It is important that a guitar gives superior sound and also a good touch quality.
- Scale length: This is another important criterion that should be considered. The scale length of the guitar will determine the ease of playing. In general, a longer scale length offers tighter string tension and a clearer low end. However, with a shorter scale length, you will experience less tension. It provides easier string bending. Besides, guitars with shorter scales offer warmer tones in comparison to their longer-scaled counterparts.
What is an Electric guitar and what are its types?
Basically, an electric guitar is like a normal guitar which requires electricity to work. It needs external amplification to be heard at a normal performance volume. This means you need to connect your guitar to any Amplifier or speaker in order to hear it properly.
Electric guitars are most commonly available in 6 strings, 7 strings, 8-string, and 9-string variants.
Types of Electric Guitar:
There are mainly three types of electric guitars, they are:
- Solid-body guitars: It is the most common type of electric guitar. The body of the guitar is crafted out of a single piece of wood. Besides, as it is a solid-body guitar it is more sustainable and is more resistant to feedback.
- Semi-hollow body: This type of guitar has solid blocks of wood at the centre which provides nice richness in sound due to its resonant chamber.
- Hollow body guitars: The body of this type of electric guitar is hollow just like an acoustic guitar. It provides rich sound due to its big resonant chamber.
Different types of Electric Guitar Body Shapes:
Electric guitars are available in a variety of body shapes, and these are some of the most common:
- Double Cutaway
- Les Paul or LP-Style
- Stratocaster or Strat-Style
So, these are all that you need to know about electric guitars under 15000. This article has been specially designed with the aim to help you make a better decision. Hope it could serve the purpose. Also, we understand that gaining knowledge before buying any product is very important. So, keeping that in mind we have attached the buying guide, which will not only help you buy the best dry cabinet for the camera but will also help you know more about it. Besides, you will have a clear idea of what you must look for and which criteria should you consider before buying a dry cabinet for a camera in India.
However, if there are any other questions that are coming into your mind, and which remained unanswered, the following are some frequently asked questions (FAQs) that we have answered for you, which might help you get answers to all your questions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Electric Guitar became popular during the 1950s and 1960s. Since then, it has developed into an instrument capable of multiple sounds and genres, encompassing everything from pop and rock to country, blues, and jazz.
Charlie Christian was the first jazz guitarist to use an acoustic with a pickup on the body, around 1936, so he could play guitar solos in his band. It is believed that this is when the electric guitar was born.
Yes, you can learn guitar at home all by yourself. It may have been hard to learn it previously, but now it is possible. Those who are really interested in learning have access to a huge database of resources thanks to the internet.
Generally, White, black, grey, and natural wood are the best. Classic neutral colours include black, white, grey, and natural wood brown.
Learning guitar is hard in the beginning. However, it gets easier the longer you stick to it. And remember the more you practice, the easier playing guitar will feel.
Electric guitars are generally the easiest to play. In most electric guitars, the strings are thinner, the action is lower, and this makes it easier to press the strings down.
The best way to learn guitar is definitely on an electric guitar, but the acoustic guitar always wins. You can play it faster, sound better, and learn it more quickly. All in all, it’s easier to learn. Steel-stringed acoustic guitars are the best starting guitars.