In this article I will help you to select the best electric guitar under 15000
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination
And life to everything.” ― Plato. It gives you peace and helps you fight the odds in your life. It is best if you can take out some time out of your busy schedule and play or listen to some music. Besides, if you are a professionally engaged with music, you can also enjoy following your dream and passion with music. And if that is something which is coming in your mind, what better can be than a guitar. With time an electric guitar has become an essential part of this generation’s music. It holds the potential of creating a multitude of unique sounds and styles and popularly used in genres like Pop, Rock n Roll, Country, Blues and Jazz. Besides, it also plays a huge role in the development of Electric Blues, Rock and Heavy Metal music.
However, buying an electric guitar can be tricky, specially if you are a beginner. If that is the problem, you came at the right place. This article has been constructed keeping the requirements of the people in mind. There are innumerable people who want to buy and play guitar but they know nothing about it. And unless you get one you will not be familiar with it. Again, if you don’t have enough knowledge about the product, you might end up buying a guitar which is not worthy. This article is here to solve this problem of yours. It will let you know everything about guitars and also a list of best electric guitar under 15000 has been constructed just for you. So that you can buy the best at a reasonable price. The list covered everything that is relevant to your shopping requirements, such as product description, pros and cons. Also to add a little bit of comfort in your life, we have attached the links of the products respectively, so that you can get everything in just a click.
However, before just jumping into the list let us know a little more about guitars, and specifically about electric guitar.
What is an Electric guitar and what are its types?
Basically, an electric guitar is like a normal guitar which requires electricity to work. It needs external amplification to be heard at a normal performance volume. This means you need to connect your guitar to any Amplifier or a speaker in order to hear it properly.
Electric guitars are most commonly available in 6 strings, 7 strings, 8 string, and 9 string variants.
Types of Electric Guitar:
There are mainly three types of electric guitars, they are:
- Solid-body guitars: It is the most common type of electric guitar. The body of the guitar is crafted out of a single piece of wood. Besides, as it is a solid-body guitar it is more sustainable and is more resistant to feedback.
- Semi-hollow body: This type of guitar has solid blocks of wood at the center which provides nice richness in sound due to its resonant chamber.
- Hollow body guitars: The body of this type of electric guitar is hollow just like an acoustic guitar. It provides rich sound due to its big resonant chamber.
Different types of Electric Guitar Body Shapes:
Electric guitars are available in a variety of body shapes, and these are some of the most common:
- Double Cutaway
- Les Paul or LP-Style
- Stratocaster or Strat-Style
List of the best electric guitar under 15000
Hope this information will prove itself helpful to you in making a better decision. Let’s now take a look at the best electric guitar available under 15000:
01. Yamaha PACIFICA012 Electric Guitar
The brand Yamaha is one of the most trusted brands in India, in the musical instruments section. Yamaha PAC012 Electric Guitar Red Metallic is an outstanding electric guitar. It has got excellent playability and great tone. It is just a perfect pick if you are looking for a professional guitars. This lovely guitar is made by using rosewood fretboards and Nato guitar body. Besides, the exceptional brand name and it’s sound quality, at this price makes it one of the most popular and recommended electric guitar of all time. It is just perfect to play straight out of the box, and really comfortable electric guitar.
02. Juarez JRZ-ST01 6-String Electric Guitar
Juarez JRZ-ST01, 6 Strings Electric Guitar is a right choice for you if you are a beginner. It has been specifically designed to serve the intro-level purpose. Consider buying this product if you are planning to buy your first Acoustic Electric Guitar. It is affordable, yet the quality will surely surprise you. It has got nice tones, it’s pickups are bright and sound is good for minimal playback. It is considered as one of the best low budget and most recommended electric guitars you will find in the market. However, you can get many other guitars with better features but for them you have to spend a lot.
03. RockJam RJEG02-SK-BB Electric Guitar
RockJam RJEG02-SK-BK Electric Guitar Starter Kit (Black) is a complete package. It is one of the best sellers in the musical instruments category. It is a complete kit which includes a lot more extra accessories other than just the guitar, specially the RockJam 10 Watt Amp. It is worth every penny that you will spend. It has been specially designed for the starter and is counted in one of the 10 best electric guitars that is available in India. Along with the extra accessories, it also gives decent doubt quality.
04. Vault RG1 Soloist Electric Guitar
Vault RG1 Soloist electric guitar is best and mainly designed keeping the weight issues of a guitar in mind. It is a lightweight guitar with great pickup tones. It’s neck is thin and the fretboard of the guitar is flat, which makes it super convenient and comfortable for smooth playing. It is counted as one of the best low budget electric guitars. There is another special features in this guitar which grabs attention of many. It has the resistant capability, which is better compared to other guitars in the budget. The price of this product is affordable and is definitely a great choice for beginners.
In case you are comfortable in expanding your budget slightly, you can opt for Ibanez GRX – 40 – BKN
05. Ibanez GRX – 40 – BKN
Ibanez GRX – 40 – BKN, 6 Strings Electric Guitar is another popular electric guitar. It is affordable and is very great for playback in such price range. Its value for money for upcoming guitarists and comes with a guarantee of durability. It is just if 3.6 kg which is very light. You can also get other accessories such as gig bag and aux cable along with the guitar.
How to select the best Electric Guitar under 15000: A buying guide?
Buying an electric guitar that too under a budget can be really tricky. Always remember, that just because you don’t want to spend you hard-earned money doesn’t mean you will compromise with the product. By considering looking for some criteria you can assure that you are buying a correct product for yourself. Following are some criteria which you must look for before buying an electric guitar:
- Weight: The weight of a guitar is an important factor, specially for the beginners. It is important to consider the weight of the guitar you intend to purchase. Make sure that the weight of guitar you want to buy is not very heavy or light, so that you can easily lift it and play your favorite music.
- Pickups: Before adding electric guitars to your options, look for their pickup configuration. Electric guitar pickups are like the engine of the instrument, and a great engine is crucial to making an awesome vehicle, in the same way that electric guitar pickups are like the engine of the instrument. Guitars with humbuckers and single coil pickups are good choices. While single coil pickups are known for their sharper sound, they are known for their fat, warm sound.
- Wood: You must look at the different woods being used for the making of different parts of the guitar. Some woods work better for fret boards, whereas other woods are best for the guitar body. Look for a guitar which is a combination of both. It is important that a guitar gives superior sound and also a good touch quality.
- Scale length: This is another important criteria that should be considered. The scale length of guitar will determine the ease of playing. In general, a longer scale length offers tighter string tension and a clearer low end. However, with a shorter scale length you will experience less tension. It provides easier string bending. Besides, guitars with shorter scale offer warmer tones in comparison to the longer scaled counterparts.
So, these are all that you need to know about electric guitar under 15000. This article has been specially designed with an aim to help you make a better decision. Hope it could serve the purpose. Also, we understand that gaining knowledge before buying any product is very important. So, keeping that in mind we have attached the buying guide, which will not only help you buy the best dry cabinet for camera, but will also help you know more about it. Besides, you will have a clear idea of what you must look for and which criteria should you consider before buying a dry cabinet for camera in India.
However, if these are any other questions that is coming in your mind, and which remained unanswered, following are some frequently asked questions (FAQs) that we have answered for you, which might help you get answers for all your questions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Electric Guitar became popular during the 1950s and 1960s. Since then, it has developed into an instrument capable of multiple sounds and genres, encompassing everything from pop and rock to country, blues, and jazz.
Charlie Christian was the first jazz guitarist to use an acoustic with a pickup on the body, around 1936, so he could play guitar solos in his band. It is believed that this is when the electric guitar was born.
Yes, you can learn guitar at home all by yourself. It may have been hard to learn it previously, but now it is possible. Those who are really interested in learning have access to a huge database of resources thanks to the internet.
Generally, White, black, grey, and natural wood is the best. Classic neutral colors include black, white, grey, and natural wood brown.
Learning guitar is hard in the beginning. However, it gets easier the longer you stick to it. And remember the more you practice, the easier playing guitar will feel.
Electric guitars are generally the easiest to play. In most electric guitars, the strings are thinner, the action is lower, and this makes it easier to press the strings down.
The best way to learn guitar is definitely on an electric guitar, but the acoustic guitar always wins. You can play it faster, sound better, and learn it more quickly. All in all, it’s easier to learn. Steel-stringed acoustic guitars are the best starting guitars.