Mirrorless cameras are the future of photography and this is not an understatement. A Mirrorless camera is a camera that doesn’t have a mirror to reflect the light. So, technically your smartphones, and your tablets are all mirrorless cameras that you take great photos with. In fact, a mirrorless camera pretty much acts like your smartphone.
That is why mirrorless cameras have the potential to make aspiring photographers better. It helps them hone their craft. Nowadays most professional photographers own a mirrorless camera along with their DSLR. Different situations require different cameras and having many types in your arsenal will help you take great photographs.
In the following section, I have discussed the advantages of the mirrorless camera. Keep reading this article to know more about the best mirrorless camera under 2 lakh.
List of the best full-frame mirrorless cameras under 2 lakh
Following is the list of the best mirrorless camera under 2 lakh. To make your buying experience better, we have prepared a list of the products with their respective Video Capture resolutions, weight, and prices.
|Product Name||Video Capture Resolution||Video Capture Resolution||Price||View Product|
|01. Fujifilm X-T4 26 MP Mirrorless Camera with XF16-80mm Lens|| 4K/60||1 kg 50 gm||₹1,99,990||Buy Now|
|02. Fujifilm X-T3 26.1 MP Mirrorless Camera||4k/60p||450 gm||₹1,08,500||Buy Now|
|03. Nikon Mirrorless Z6 II Body Only||2160p||704 gm||₹1,58,988||Buy Now|
|04. Fujifilm X-T4 26MP Mirrorless Camera with XF18-55mm Lens||4K/60P||920 gm||₹1,57,000||Buy Now|
|05. Panasonic Lumix S5 FullFrame Mirrorless Camera||4K 60p||1 Kg||₹1,67,999.||Buy Now|
|06. Nikon Mirrorless Z fc||4k/30p||739gm||₹89,000||Buy Now|
- A well-designed camera
that has a touchscreen
menu, autofocus face detection,
and many more advanced features.
- The lenses for this camera are
Fujifilm X-T4 26 MP Mirrorless Camera is manufactured by the Japanese brand Fuji. This camera has a customisable touch screen and comes in many colours. The menu is easy to understand and can be controlled with a simple tap and swipe. The presence of a 180-degree flip screen is a boon to selfie lovers.
- The new AF algorithm from the processor offers the fastest AF speed among its rivals.
- The 5 axes of in-body image stabilisation provide superior image stabilisation.
- It has a large CMOS image sensor and an X-processor 4 engine.
- The optical sensor has a resolution of 26.1 MP.
- It comes with a 2-year warranty.
- A well-designed camera that
comes with a quad-core
chip and enhances all the features.
- This camera is meant for professionals and is not for beginners.
- There is no information on
Fujifilm X-T3 26.1 MP Mirrorless Camera is another camera manufactured by the Japanese brand Fuji. This camera comes equipped with an image-processing quad-core chip that has advanced image-processing capabilities. This processor boosts all the features of the camera, especially the autofocus, and gives a crisp professional photo and video.
- It has a 26.1 MP back-illuminated CMOS sensor.
- It has a feature called colour chrome that shows extra detail in highly saturated subjects.
- It comes with an extended battery life of 1100 shots.
- It has phase detection autofocus has a coverage of 100%.
- A well-designed camera
that comes with a diverse
- More information is
required on the autofocus
and image stabilization
Nikon Z6 II Mirrorless Camera Body is a good camera from the Japanese brand Nikon. This camera is compact and lightweight and operates silently. You can take it anywhere as the noiseless operation cannot disturb the focus of your subjects. This camera is equipped with 2 engines giving it infinite power.
- The camera is perfect for long shoots and comes with lithium batteries.
- There are 6 image processing engines and you can store your footage in dual card slots that are provided.
- There is a 2-year warranty on the camera.
- For this camera, there are many types of lenses available that you can use for any situation.
- A well-designed camera
that has all the features
and comes with superior
and fast autofocus.
- No information regarding
the Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
Fujifilm X-T4-XF18 Mirrorless Camera is another amazing camera from the Japanese brand Fuji. This black camera is compact and comes with a good grip design. The touch screen of this camera can be operated by simple gestures. The camera is ergonomically designed to facilitate one-hand operation. All the buttons and dials can be easily accessed by 1 hand on the right.
- The optical sensor is 26.1 MP and it has an x processor 4 engine.
- The 5-axis technology offers inbuilt stabilisation.
- There is a 2-year warranty o the camera.
- It has enhanced battery life and provides improved AF tracking performance.
- A mirrorless camera has
many features and the
DFD feature of this camera
- It has no warranty.
Panasonic LUMIX S5 FullFrameMirrorless Camera is another camera manufactured by the famous Japanese electronics brand Panasonic. The Depth from Defocus is a unique feature of this camera that allows the autofocus of this camera to take pictures of fast-moving objects with great clarity. It has a great sound reduction system in place that allows you to take amazing photos and videos even in low-light conditions.
- This camera has an OLED viewfinder and a 1.84m dot LCD touchscreen.
- It has a 5-axis sensor-shift stabilisation which reduces jerky movements and takes stable pictures.
- It has dual SD memory card slots.
- It has 7 fps continuous shooting and a 96MP High-Res Shot mode.
- A mirrorless camera is a
great camera for beginners.
- You can record footage in
4k resolution has modes
like burst shooting, and is
equipped with an OLED
- Not much information is
given on image stabilization.
Nikon Mirrorless Z FC Body is a camera from the Japanese brand Nikon. This camera is made just for photography lovers and takes inspiration from the Nikon FM2. This camera is lightweight and compact making it perfect for travel photography.
- It has an optical sensor of 20.9 MP.
- You can record footage in 4k resolution.
- It has burst shooting up to 11 FPS with full autofocus.
- It has an OLED viewfinder.
- There is a 2-year warranty on the camera.
- A mirrorless camera is
a great camera for
- You can use it in any
weather and it is perfect
for wildlife photography.
Olympus OMD-EM-1-Mark-III Mirrorless Digital Camera is a mirrorless camera from the famous brand Olympus. It is made from a magnesium alloy body and the construction of this camera is tough and rugged making it suitable to shoot in rough conditions.
- It has powerful image stabilisation and allows handheld shooting in various situations while offering clear image quality.
- It comes equipped with a processor – TruePic IX processor that provides high-resolution shots.
- You can capture fast-moving subjects seamlessly thanks to the OMD feature.
- It has a multi-selector joystick on the back of the OMD that helps you take photos quickly because it offers intuitive and fast AF area selection.
- It has a 1-year warranty.
The above list is not exhaustive and there are many more models available offline. A good camera seals the deal in making you a good photographer as a craftsman certainly needs good tools to hone his craft. In the following section, I have written a buying guide that will help you buy a camera most suited to your aspirations
Advantages of the mirrorless camera
Mirrorless cameras are fast catching up with the classic DSLR and in a few years will surpass them. They are certainly a game-changer and investing in one comes with many benefits.
- Mirrorless cameras are easy to learn and use. From a novice to an accomplished photographer anyone can learn how to use the mirrorless camera with ease.
- These cameras come with image stabilization that allows you to shoot flawlessly from moving vehicles. They are lightweight and compact making the camera easy to handle. This very feature also adds to image stabilization.
- They come equipped with an electronic viewfinder that directly takes in the light of the image and allows you to adjust the settings like exposure, brightness, saturation, and contrast before taking the picture
- These cameras are known for silent operation. Their shutters do not make any noise and this feature comes in handy when you are photographing in a museum.
Mirrorless cameras have certainly created a buzz in the photography community and many seasoned professionals are opting for one. In case you are also interested then I have made a list of the best full frame mirrorless cameras under 2 lakh down below:
Things to consider while buying a mirrorless camera under 2 lakh?
I have discussed some tips here that will help you buy a good mirrorless camera for under 2 lakh.
- If you already own a DSLR and want to buy a mirrorless camera to up your game then it is best to buy a mirrorless camera that can use a DSLR lens. You will need to buy an adapter to make this happen and you can easily switch from your DSLR to a mirrorless camera and vice versa.
- Don’t cut corners by buying lower-end models. Always opt for reputed brands as they will have good warranty terms and after-sales service. Many camera specialists will also have spare parts in their inventory to repair your camera.
- Features are what make a camera. Opt for cameras that are well-designed and come with features that closely match your aspirations as a photographer. It is also better to opt for a camera that has Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connectivity so that sharing data is faster and quicker.
- It is a known fact that mirrorless cameras have batteries that pack less punch than your average DSLR. But that doesn’t mean you need to settle. You can always opt for a camera that has the highest battery backup compared to its rivals.
- Mirrorless cameras are expensive and some models are more expensive than a DSLR. So, it makes sense to buy this product offline where you can closely inspect the product, test it and discuss it with the seller before making your purchase. It is in your best interest to compare as many cameras as possible and talk to as many sellers as possible as this will help you understand the product better and negotiate a good deal.
Investing in a mirrorless camera is going to be advantageous as these cameras are easy to operate and learn. Touted to be the next thing in photography understanding the mirrorless camera is essential and buying one with features that won’t get outdated easily will help you become a better photographer.
The development of mirrorless cameras started way back in the 2000s and since then they have come a long way. The gap between the mirrorless camera and the DSLR is closing in terms of features and technology and soon it will be the dominant thing in the field of photography.
The mirrorless camera is here to stay and many famous camera manufacturers have started producing their line of mirrorless cameras. Its sales have also rapidly increased in recent years giving stiff competition to the DSLR. If you are new to the field of photography buying a mirrorless camera will help you get better and if you are already established then investing in one to add to your arsenal is a good idea.