If you are looking for the Best 3 burner glass top stove in India, then, you have landed in the right place. India is famous for its cuisine and cooking. Ask any traveler if they will fondly remember the food they ate in India among other things. Indian cuisine is well known and Indian restaurants are present all over the world. It is no surprise that we Indians are not only fond of eating but also cooking.
I believe we are all born foodies. Even the most stoic person who doesn’t care about food will still have a mature palate. And to help us in our venture of cooking is the humble gas stove. The gas stove has certainly undergone a transformation and today’s gas stoves are not only efficient but they are eye-popping gorgeous as well.
The gas stove to catch my eye is the glass top gas stove. These are aesthetically appealing and render a modern look to your kitchen. They primarily come in black and you can match it with a modern black chimney and voila you have the ultimate cutting edge modern kitchen in your home.
Just don’t stop at the looks as these gas stoves are quite efficient and can easily feed a large household. In the next section, I have discussed the advantages of having a 3 burner glass top gas stove. Today, in this post I will try to help you to select the best 3 burner glass top stove in India.
Advantages of the 3 burner glass top gas stove:
The sleek design of the glass top gas stoves has successfully replaced the steel gas stoves in many Indian Kitchens. And that’s not all these thin and simple gas stoves have also many have advantages to them. I have discussed the advantages of owning a trendy glass top burner below:
- A glass top gas stove wins hands down when it comes to looks and it is the main reason behind its popularity. In glass tops, there are many designs and finishes. The matte finish of a glass top stove is very appealing and complements a kitchen really well.
- Glass top stoves have a sealed compartment that helps in the even distribution of the heat. The top layer of the toughened glass is heat resistant and is quite safe for the user. If you are not very good at handling heat then this option is better for you compared to steel tops as it will conduct less heat.
- Glass top stoves are quite durable and last for a long time. Since most stoves use toughened glass they can withstand heavy weight easily. Glass also doesn’t corrode unlike metal and will always look new.
- Glass tops are also very easy to maintain and a simple wipe down from a cotton cloth will suffice to keep them looking shiny and new.
If you are interested in buying a glass top gas stove then you can choose the number of burners depending on your household. I have listed some of the best 3 burner glass top gas stoves available online for your reference.
List of the best glass top gas stove – 3 burners in India
In the following list, I have listed the best 3 burner glass top stove in India
Prestige Svachh Duo Toughened Glass with Liftable 3 Burners is a black gas stove from the brand Prestige. This stove has quite a revolutionary concept of liftable burners. This makes it very easy to clean and maintain the stove. The burners are also quite sturdy and can easily support the weight of heavy utensils.
- The glass is 8mm thick and a toughened glass
- The stove is equipped with ergonomically designed knobs
- The brass burners are easy to clean and maintain
- There is a 2-year warranty on the stove and a 5-year warranty on the glass.
02. BLOWHOT Sapphire Manual
BLOWHOT Sapphire Manual 3 Burner Gas Stove | Toughened Glass Cooktop is a black gas stove from the brand Blow hot. This stove is designed like a hob and is very slim making it an elegant fit for your kitchen. The toughened glass has dual contrasting colours and there is adequate space between the burners.
- The pan support is sturdy and elegantly designed
- The burners have a stainless steel frame that distributes the heat evenly
- The knobs are smart and provide a firm grip to the user
- There is a 5-year warranty on glass, gas valve, and burner for manufacturing defects only.
03. Elica Vetro Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove
Elica Vetro Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove with Double Drip Tray is an elegant black stove from the brand Elica. The 3 burners are of different sizes and have pan supports that are stable and rustproof. The stove has a stainless steel frame with heavy brass burners.
- It has a premium finish glass top that is corrosion free and gives a lasting performance
- The burners are accompanied by double drip trays that catch all the spills from your cooking
- There is a 2-year warranty on burners, spark plugs valves and a 7-year warranty on the glass top
- The knobs are made from high-quality components and are easy to operate
04. Pigeon Aster 3 Burner Gas Stove
Pigeon Aster 3 Burner Gas Stove with High Powered Brass Burner Gas Cooktop is a black gas stove from the Brand Pigeon. The stove is made of designer toughened glass and it has a stainless steel frame. The stove is easy to place on your counter and comes with rubber legs that don’t allow the product to slip.
- The nylon knobs are heat resistant and control the flames accurately
- There is a 2-year warranty on the stove
- The pan support offers good balance and you can place your vessels with ease
05. Elica Slimmest 3 Burner Auto Ignition Gas Stove
Elica Slimmest 3 Burner Auto Ignition Gas Stove with Double Drip Tray is a black gas stove with a slim design. The toughened glass top has 2 contrasting colours and there is adequate space between the burners. The knobs are made from bakelite this stove is an auto-ignition stove.
- The pan support is shaped like a crown that keeps your vessels stable on the stove
- The burners have a double drip tray that catches the spill from your cooking
- The burners are made from pure brass that is forged in high heat increasing its efficiency.
- There is a 5-year warranty on the toughened glass.
06. MILTON Premium 3 Burner Red Manual Ignition
MILTON Premium 3 Burner Red Manual Ignition LPG Glass Top Gas Stove is a black gas stove with tempered glass that has a beautiful design etched on it. This stove is certified by ISI. The tempered glass is scratch-resistant and the stove is fitted with anti-skid feet. The entire stove has a stainless steel frame.
- The tempered glass is 6mm thick and is shatterproof
- There is which makes them very easy to operate
- There is a 1-year warranty on the stove
- The burners are made from pure brass and come with powder-coated pan support
07. Thermador Toughened
Thermador Toughened 3 Brass Burner Glass Gas Stove is a black gas stove from the brand Thermador. This stove has a steel frame and is certified by ISI. It is a thin and long auto-ignition stove that has a lot of space between the 3 burners. The body of the stove is well coated to make it rust-free and durable.
- The gas stove is designed to house large utensils and that is why there is a lot of space between the burners
- It is equipped with heavy-duty brass burners that are accompanied by tough pan supports
- The glass top is 8mm thick
- The stove weighs only 7 kg
- There is a 1-year warranty on the stove
08. Prestige Royale Plus Schott Glass
Prestige Royale Plus Schott Glass 3 Burner Gas Stove is a black stove from the famous brand Prestige. The toughened glass used in this stove is from the brand Schott, Germany. It has tri-pin brass burners and the gas vales are from Sabaf, Italy. The entire stove is certified by ISI.
- The Schott glass has a lifetime warranty
- The tri-pin brass burners come in different sizes
- The knobs are rustproof with adequate space between them and control the flame precisely
- There is a 2-year warranty on the stove
09. Prestige Marvel Plus
Prestige Marvel Plus 3 burner Glass top, GTM 03 is another black stove from the famous brand Prestige. The stove has a steel frame along with a spill-proof design. The brass burners are of different sizes and there is a jumbo burner as well to cater to your cooking requirements.
- The stove has a toughened glass top on which tri-pin brass burners sit
- The brass burners come with good pan support
- The knobs are ergonomically designed
- There is a 2-year warranty on manufacturing defects.
10. iBELL 490GH HOB 3 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove
iBELL 490GH HOB 3 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove is an elegantly designed black gas stove that comes with auto-ignition. It has a heat-resistant body and the toughened glass is scratch resistant. This stove can sit on your kitchen top comfortably thanks to its anti-skid feet. The frame of this gas stove is made of stainless steel.
- It has uniquely designed pan support that provides a lot of stability to your cooking utensils
- The knobs are well designed and come with an auto-ignition function
- It consumes less gas compared to its rivals in the market
- The toughened glass is 7mm thick
- There is a 1-year standard warranty and 4-year warranty on the burners and glass when you register yourself.
The list that I have complied is certainly not exhaustive and you will find many models in kitchen showrooms. Since the market has many options when it comes to buying a 3 burner glass top stove in India I have written a buying guide that will help you in buying a good stove without getting overwhelmed by the choices.
How to buy a 3 burner glass top stove in India?
Buying a 3 burner gas stove may be easy because of the numerous choices available on the market. The trick here is to sift through all the choices and select the one that is most suited to your way of living. My buying guide will help you achieve that.
- Since you already have decided to go for 3 burners majority of the work is done. You need to pay attention to the distance between the burners. Having more burner distance is better as this will give you space to place heavy and large utensils on the burners simultaneously.
- Most stoves come with brass burners. Brass burners heat quickly and are very durable. They are easy to clean as well and are rustproof. They can withstand all kinds of temperatures and are kid safe too. Compared to aluminium burners they do not need frequent maintenance.
- Stoves nowadays are broadly classified into 2 types. Auto-ignition and manual. A manual stove will need a lighter to light the burners whereas in auto-ignition stoves this is done by pressing the stove knob. There is not much difference between the two stoves and they are both equally efficient. The auto-ignition stove is more convenient but you might end u changing the batteries often for this stove.
- When buying a 3 burner glass top stove in India always look for the ISI certification or hallmark. This ensures that the stove has met all the criteria set by the Indian Standard Institute and is safe to use.
- Knobs are an essential part of the stove as they control the strength of the flames. Buy knobs that are sturdy, have a firm grip and are easy to operate. The knobs should be even in design and opt for metal knobs as they won’t melt from the heat of the burners.
- Always opt for stoves from reputed brands as they will have good customer service and the quality of the product along with the service will be assured.
Buying a stove might be easy as it is a very common kitchen appliance. But it is recommended to purchase this product online as you can inspect the gas stove by reading articles and blogs, also, you will know more about the knobs, the burners and other accessories before completing your purchase.
Gas stoves are very common and are present in all households. But, the 3 burner glass top stove in India are one of a kind when it comes to cooking as they are not only aesthetically appealing they are also quite efficient to use. The toughened glass of the gas stove has any uses and helps in evenly distributing the heat from the burners. It also helps in cooling the stove.
Glass top gas stoves are quite popular thanks to their modern appeal. Many people prefer them over other gas stoves. These stoves are designed keeping the necessities of modern living in mind. If you are considering replacing your old stove or you are planning to buy a new one I hope you give buying a glass top stove a serious thought.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes, it is fine and safe to use a 3 burner gas stove. According to Vastu as well there is no hindrance when it comes to using a 3 burner gas stove.
The number of burners depends on the size of the family. It is not one size fits all. 3 burner stoves are good for a medium-sized family whereas 4 burners are meant for large households.
Yes, it is safe because the glass is toughened glass that doesn’t break easily. The glass rapidly cools the stove and distributes the heat evenly on the surface. Still, it is not recommended to place hot things on the glass surface.
Gas stoves and electric stoves with glass tops typically last for 10 to 13 years if maintained well.