Taking a break from our busy lives can be difficult nowadays. The majority of our days are structured around fixed work schedules. However, pampering and maintaining oneself should never become a compromise. The price of basic maintenance processes, such as waxing, is increasing every day, leading to greater hardship for some women.
Not only that, but their busy schedules prevent them from visiting the salon. Thus nowadays there are many devices being developed by companies to alleviate these concerns. Epilators are among the best of them. Any unwanted hair can be removed with epilators at home. They are quick and easy to use. Epilators have been made a necessity for women on the go.
It is a tiring ritual to remove unwanted hair. We, therefore, tend to seek out options that do not allow hair to grow very quickly and aren’t too uncomfortable.
Furthermore, because of this epidemic, many of us are also avoiding visiting the salons and, even if we did, we would prefer not to spend time with razors every now and then. In the midst of our fast-paced lives, it is always good to keep something handy at home that is convenient, easy to use and will do the job well whenever the need arises.
List of Top wet and dry cordless epilator in India
Following is the list of the best wet and dry cordless epilator. To make your shopping experience better, we have prepared a list of products with their respective Battery life and Item weight.
|Product Name||Battery Life||Weight||Buy Now|
|Braun Silk-Epil 7 7-561 Wet and Dry Epilator||1 hour of charge for 40 minutes of use||539 Grams||Check Prices|
|Philips Cordless Epilator Series 8000 Wet & Dry Epilator||1 hour of charge for 60 minutes of use||450 Grams||Check Prices|
|Braun Silk Epil 9-961E Skin Spa Epilator Wet and Dry Cordless||1 hour of charge for 40 minutes of use||489 Grams||Check Prices|
|Epitome 3 in 1 Rechargeable Hair Removal Kit||1 hour of charge for 50 minutes of use||362 Grams||Check Prices|
|Braun SE5-329 Silk-Epil Young Beauty Epilator||1 hour of charge for 40 minutes of use||660 Grams||Check Prices|
- You are able to use it on any skin type,
whether it be wet or dry.
- The design of the machine is ergonomic,
and it fits comfortably in the hand.
- The machine fits well and is ergonomically
- Batteries last for a very long time.
- The price is very reasonable.
- Chargers are not durable.
Braun Epilators are a blessing in disguise since they do the job at a low price. The product can be used on dry or wet skin, so you have the flexibility to work it, however, suits you best. It may be painful at first to use the epilator, but it will fade over time.
- The epilator comes with a set of extra epilator pins.
- The removal of small hairs is effective with this product.
- It fits perfectly in your hand so you can use it more efficiently.
- Massage caps exfoliate the skin leaving you with a smooth finish.
- Hair is removed 4x more effectively
- Protects sensitive skin during
- The ceramic tweezers have ridges that
provide a unique grip.
- This epilator consists of 22 discs.
- After usage, the machine heats up.
Philips products are known for their durability and it has many trusted customers. The grooming appliances from this brand are well-known in India for offering the best results in grooming. This epilator comes with a cap designed specifically to protect the sensitive areas of the skin and has a narrow opening
- There is a 4x reduction in hair removal efficiency compared to waxing.
- It will remove hair as short as 0.5 mm.
- A convenient ergonomic design allows you to remove hair with ease.
- Using unique ridges on rough ceramic tweezers, this device will remove the hair in one stroke.
- This epilator comes with attachments such as shaving heads, brushes, and sensitive area caps.
- The epilator is effective for both dry
and wet conditions.
- A smart light makes it easy to find even
the tiniest hairs.
- It is an all-in-one epilation and
- A massage pad, Trimmer cap, and facial
and sensitive area caps are included
- Epilators are smaller in size.
- The price is a bit high.
It is very quick and easy to use the Braun Epilator which allows you to remove hairs very precisely. Using the Braun epilator for four weeks will leave you with smooth skin. You can now epilate unwanted hairs while bathing or showering thanks to the epilator’s wet and dry feature
- The Micro grip technology allows you to remove the smallest of hairs with ease, which means better results for you.
- The speed of epilation can be personalized based on the method you prefer – one is a faster method that is more efficient, and the other one is a gentler method that is more efficient.
- Dermatologists also recommend this epilator, which means that it will prevent any inflammation on your skin.
- Runs at two speeds for softer or
- Comes with LED power
- It provides a rechargeable
- Stainless steel is used for the
- Easy to store due to its
- Little pricey.
Epitome is a company based in the United States that sells hair removal kits in India well. An epilator, a trimmer, and a callus remover can all be found in this 3-in-1 hair removal kit.
- Due to its dual voltage feature, the cordless feature enables charging anywhere.
- The blades are made of stainless steel, which makes it very safe to use.
- This cordless epilator has an ergonomic design that makes it easy to use and store, and provides great comfort for users.
- It comes with a massage roller.
- The product can be used both wet and dry.
- It features a two-speed setting.
- It is a bit noisy.
- Special heads are not provided.
In recent times Germany’s Braun has come up with many epilators that are durable and is presenting another series in its ‘pen’ line. A massage roller and cooling glove are also included with this SE5-329 silk-epilator young beauty series.
- With the Braun epilator, you can grab the finest hair of 0.5 mm in just one stroke thanks to the close-grip technology.
- It has a 2-speed setting, so we can adjust its speed in both sensitive areas as well as in the facial area.
- The massage roller removes stubborn impurities six times as efficiently as the usual roller.
Factors to consider when buying a Wet and dry cordless epilator: Buying Guide
- Portability- The epilator does not need to be used very often, so once you have used it you will be free for 3-4 weeks. Also, you can carry it in your purse or bag and use it wherever you want.
- Amount of tweezers- Choosing an epilator based on the number of tweezers is very important. You should choose an epilator that has more tweezers on it if you want to remove hair from your hands and legs, but it depends on where you plan to use it. You should choose one with fewer tweezers for the sensitive areas.
- Dry and wet-use epilators have the capability of being used while wet. It is less painful to walk on wet pavement than it is to walk on dry pavement.
- The setting of Speed-Those with speed-setting features is best used on hard skin and help in removing tough hairs easily, so look for ones with them if you have coarse or hard hair.
- Material- You should always choose a good material epilator for girls with sensitive skin. Stainless steel tweezers are the best for removing facial hair. There are many products on the market that offer this feature.
- Design- An epilator’s design is very important. Design determines how useful it is. Hair is removed from legs and hands for a long period of time, so you wouldn’t want to use an uncomfortable handle while doing that. Your epilator should have a design that makes your wrist feel relaxed.
- Light- Many epilators also have a light that can help you see even the tiniest hairs, especially on the backs of your thighs and the side of your face.
Benefits of an epilator
- Longer-lasting smooth skin. Epilators can smooth the skin and provide you with longer-lasting results than shaving, depilatory creams, or tweezing, among other methods of hair removal.
- Removing tiny hairs- If you have shorter hair, you might also consider epilation. The wax can press the hair against the skin when waxing short hair, so it is not always effective. Because of that, when you remove the wax paper, the hair does not lift from the roots
- With time, there will be less The epilation process can cause less body hair to grow over time. In this case, the regrowth of hair is softer and also finer. It may even grow back more slowly. In some parts of your body, you will notice less hair the longer you epilate
What exactly is an epilator?
The epilator removes hair from the skin by pulling out multiple strands at once. The device offers numerous offline and online options because it is a standard device. This is the best method for removing unwanted hair. An epilator has a rotating tweezer that helps to remove hair at the roots
Different types of epilators
- Epilators powered by springs: It grab hair with a twisting spring coil. It is best to stick to the newer models as the older ones tend to be less durable and you may end up replacing them sooner.
- Epilators with rotating discs: In this type of epilator, the springs are smaller and rotate independently. Each spring is designed to capture hair in multiple directions. Do not buy a lower-quality version. They may break more easily.
- Epilators with tweezers: The hair is grabbed by tiny tweezers-like plates on the attachment. This style of epilator is becoming more common.
Epilators: Use and Care
- The best way to remove hair is to hold an epilator at 90 degrees. When you perform this, you do not need to use any extra force or push the epilator onto your skin to pull the hair out from the roots, it will do it on its own.
- The tip is used to keep the skin taut on foldable areas such as the elbows and knees but not over harder surfaces, such as bones and armpits.
- You should also keep in mind that you should not use an epilator when you have too long or too short hair. In order to remove very short hair efficiently, it might be necessary to use an epilator twice or thrice, which might cause skin rashes. Long hair is also hard to remove, and it can cause severe discomfort.
- Remember to be patient when you are starting out with an epilator. It takes a little bit longer, but with time, once you get the hang of it, you will be able to use it more effectively
It is better to epilate by removing the hair from the root rather than waxing since epilation does not completely dry up your skin as waxing does. It can be a difficult decision to decide which kind of epilator is best for you when you don’t know what kind you need. But once you do know, it will be much easier. So, to make your choice even simpler, the above-mentioned products are some of the best products available in India that can surely prove to be an excellent choice for you.