Food is one of the most essential parts of our lives. And cooking is important to enjoy the food. You can cook food in many methods. There are many people who love baking and grilling. It is a fun activity which anyone can do. You don’t have to be a professional to bake or grill. You can bake and grill at home for your family and friends. Besides, it is not just a fun activity, well you might be surprised to know that it is found in some research that cooking together can help in improving the bond in any relationship.
Food like cakes, cookies, grilled chicken, vegetables etc. are loved by all. And baking and grilling at home can be convenient as you can enjoy them at the comfort of your home and simultaneously can also save money. Not only that, imagine getting compliments from your loved ones for making their favourite food. And the best part is, you don’t need much for this to happen. All you need is an oven that will help you bake and easily make anything that you want. Yes, you read it right. You need an oven and you can bake, grill and do many other things in that one. And to help you pick the best oven for baking and grilling at home, this article has been designed. It has all the information that you might require in the buying process. Also, some of the best ovens for baking and grilling at home has been listed in this article, where you can get all the details of the product, which will help you make a better decision.
List of best oven for baking and grilling at home:
While an oven can make your cooking experience better and easier, but selecting the best one can be very difficult. There are innumerable brands and options available in the market, who all claim to be the best. But, which one to trust? To solve that problem of yours, you will find the detailed description of the products in this list. They are all from renowned brands and are in demand for all good reasons. So, without further ado, let’s dig in and know about the best oven for baking and grilling at home.
01. LG 20L Grill Microwave oven
LG 20L Grill Microwave oven is one of the best ovens that are available in the market. It is a product of a renowned brand LG. It is an excellent oven which comes with a capacity of around 20 litre, which is perfect for a small family or for people who are leaving alone. It has a touch key pad which makes it extremely accessible for you. Besides, with this you don’t have to struggle while cleaning, as it requires minimal maintenance. It also comes with a child lock, so if you have kids or might have in future, this oven will require no additional changes for your kind. Also, it is an energy saver oven as it automatically switch off the display on the stand by mode. It comes with an anti bacteria cavity feature.
02. Panasonic 20L Grill Microwave Oven
Panasonic 20L Grill Microwave oven can be a perfect pick for you if you are looking for a microwave that can grill tasty food for you. It is a compact yet efficient oven that can fit anywhere and save your space in the kitchen. The design of this oven is very attractive and practical. The product uses technology to keep the food fresh and it also ensures that you can get all the nutrients from the food. It has a capacity of 20 litre which is best for small families. It is an upgraded, slimmer version of any usual ovens that are available in the market.
03. IFB 20L Grill microwave oven
IFB 20L Grill microwave oven is one of the best and most affordable ovens that are available in the market. It is loaded with various features. It has a capacity of 20 litres and you can use it not just for cooking or baking, but also for grilling, defrosting, heating your food, etc. It comes with a touch key pad and 62 auto cook menu options. The brand offers good quality product, that too with a warranty of 3 years on magnetron. You can also get a starter kit along with the oven as a gift. It requires no extra efforts while cleaning as you can easily steam clean it. Select it if your budget is tight, as at this price point you will not find any oven in the market that will come with better specifications.
04. Bajaj 20l grill microwave oven with jog dial
Bajaj 20l grill microwave oven with jog dial is a product of an well-known brand India. Bajaj is popular for providing the most durable products. Besides, this product is one of its type. It comes with multi stage cooking options, and with this you can not only grill but also reheat, defrost, bake and cook your regular food. Also, it makes minimal noise during operation. It comes with a child lock feature which will help you in keeping both your baby and food safe. It is durable and you can easily use it because of the tactile buttons and jog dials of the oven. Besides, there are 5 choices to cook and thus you can adjust the power level according to your convenience and requirements.
05. Morphy Richards 20L grill microwave oven
Morphy Richards 20L grill microwave oven is another best oven that is available in the market. You might need to spend a little more on it. However, it is available at a very low rate during various sales in online platforms. It is a perfect combination of both microwave and grill. You can use any permutation combination that can be done between three modes. Besides, it comes with power levels. Also, you can enjoy 8 auto cook menu with it. It comes with additional accessories to make your life easier. Which includes, instruction manual, customer care list, a wire rack and a turn table. The brand offers a warranty of 2 years on the product.
How to select the best oven for baking and grilling at home: A Buying Guide?
Now, as you go through the list that is mentioned above, you might wonder on what basis these products have been listed. To answer that, there are many options available in the market, which holds full potential to confuse anyone. Most of the products claim to offer the best quality, services, and price. Thus, choosing the best can be really difficult. However, there are few essential criteria which were followed to pick out the best oven for baking and grilling at home that are mentioned in the list. You can also judge and get the best oven for baking and grilling at home by following these criteria that are mentioned below:
- Features and Specifications: First thing that you must look for while buying an oven is the features of if. Go for an oven which is made with advanced technology and offers the best features. It will make baking, grilling and cooking much easier for you. Make sure that the product is worth the price that you are going to pay.
- Customer Reviews: It is the best way to judge if the product is worth giving a shot of not. Consider taking out some time and going through the reviews of the verified customers online. With this you will be able to get the insights of the products from the people who already received experience with it. The ratings and reviews are currently the most reliable source to understand and identify whether the product is genuinely good or not. Go for an oven that has the best ratings and reviews from its existing customers.
- Complaints: Next criteria is relevant to the previous point. While going through the reviews be attentive and make sure that the one you select has no complaint against it. Besides, with this you can also find out if the brand is generous enough to attend and entertain the complaints and criticism. The post sales experience is also an important factor. You should know that you will be entertained and your problems will be solved if you face any. Make your decision depending on that and bring home the best oven.
- Warranty: Buying an oven can be a big expenditure. Besides, you are not going to buy one every now and then. Once you buy an oven it should run smoothly for years. That is why looking for warranty that is offered by the brand is very important. A warranty provided by the brand can be very useful to you if your oven encounters any breakdown or you can experience any fault in it. With the warranty you can save some extra changes while repairing it. Select the oven that can offer warranty for longer duration, for a smoother and more convenient experience.
- Budget: One most important criteria that you must consider is money. It plays an important role in your decision. You might look for the features, the consumption of power, and all other important points in your oven. But to set a budget while looking for everything can be a backbreaking task to deal with. Consider looking for an oven that can fit your budget and do justice to every penny that you will pay. Go for the most reasonable one.
- Service provided by the brand: You don’t want to be taken for granted. Isn’t it? Imagine that you are facing some problems or you have some queries regarding your oven, and your queries are not getting attended by anyone for days. You will obviously not feel very good about that. Here is when you will understand the importance of a good customer care service. Customer care service is another most important criteria that you should consider before making a purchase. A reliable customer care with help you assist in handling you product. They will respond to your queries quickly. Select the brand that offers customer care service, on which you can relay. So that you can have a smooth experience with your product.
So, these were the criteria you must look for before buying an oven and the list of best oven for baking and grilling at home. The products that are mentioned in the list are available in both online and offline markets. You are open to purchase it from anywhere according to convince. However, considering the ongoing condition, it is best to buy the product online and get it delivered at your doorstep, without facing any hassle. Besides, you can also go through the reviews of the product online and make a better decision. However, if you have any other questions, you can check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section that is given below, and get answers for all your queries.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Yes, you surely can bake in a grill oven. However it might not be very good as baking is best if done in convection mode, or microwave mode. The taste might not differ if you bake in a grill oven, but the texture might not be very pleasing.
The best type on oven for home use is the convection or fan assisted oven. This type of oven are basically more quick in circulating hot air and encourage more even cooking.
No, grilling and baking is not the same. While baking is a slower, lower-intensity cooking method, on the other hand grilling is a faster method of cooking food.
There are basically, 5 types of oven. They are:
Conventional Gas ovens
Conventional Electric ovens
Professional bakers mostly use convection ovens. They are the most common commercial bakery equipment. They are popular as they do can bake a variety of products like cookies, cakes, pies, breads, brownies, etc. quickly and evenly.
Baking, frying and grilling are three different methods of cooking. If you are concerned about your health, you must know that it is the oil that is the culprit and is high in calories. While you are frying your food you are adding up calorie count in your food. Whereas, baking does not add any additional calories and fats to the foods you cook.