Passion is the driving force behind success and happiness. But let’s face it, how many of us can manage time to explore and practice the thing we are passionate about in this busy work schedule and competitive lifestyle? How many of us know it is essential to spare time from everyday life and practice the thing we love the most? Although, some people consider it as a hobby and some just don’t take it seriously as they are engaged in following the stereotypical culture of the society.
However, recently some changes are seen in people’s lifestyles and choices. There are some people who are proceeding in their life by following their passion. One can be passionate about dancing, painting, gaming, singing, etc. the list might never end.
The most common and appreciated passion is singing. There are some people who are in deep love with music, and if you are one of them who wants to showcase their talent to the world, you must step into the world of YouTube. It is a platform where you can be yourself and easily reach your audience. But, your content should be worthy and professional. For this, your basic requirement is a condenser microphone, which can fulfill 80% of your requirement list.
Now, you might wonder what a condenser microphone is, or if is it going to be expensive, etc. So, this article is here to help you out in this situation and provide you with the best information about a condenser microphone.
Besides, we have also listed some of the best condenser microphones under 10000, which will definitely improve your shopping experience.
What is a Condenser Microphone?
A microphone is a fundamental element that you need to sing for your YouTube audience. A condenser microphone is one of the types of microphones that is mostly used in studios, as it is versatile and is pretty popular amongst singers.
This type of microphone can record sound with excellent details and accuracy. Condenser microphones are extremely versatile in nature and are also widely popular for recording vocals and instruments as well.
Types of condenser microphones: Condenser microphones generally come in two different types. They are:
- Large Diaphragm Condensers: This variant is the best and most suitable type of condenser microphone, that is used for recording vocals and instruments with heavy bass or mid-bass.
- Small Diaphragm Condensers: This variant of condenser microphones is best for recording sounds of higher frequency, such as string instruments or cymbals.
List of Best condenser microphone under 10000:
Are you a singer or a YouTuber? Are you planning to buy a microphone or mic so that you can smoothly record your music, but you are not ready to spend much? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, you came to the right place.
Because, we understand that selecting and buying the best condenser microphone under 10000 can be extremely confusing, especially if you are a beginner. So to help you out with that we have constructed a list of the Best condenser microphone under 10000:
01. Audio-Technica ATR2500x microphone
This microphone from Audio-Technica is one of the best microphones that are available on the market. It has a very attractive look and the sophisticated black colour of the microphone enhances the overall look. It is formed with metal and light hard plastic, making it very durable and strong.
It is extremely portable and you can easily carry it everywhere, as the overall weight of this microphone is just 603 grams. The gadget is water-resistant, so you can now sing it out loud in the rain. It comes with a very useful feature of noise cancellation as well.
Also, you can use it without taking any tension as it comes with a warranty of 3 years. It has a 24-bit A/D converter, and a port 3.5mm audio jack which you can use to connect your headphone with the microphone. It has a high sampling rate of up to 192 Mkz.
- This microphone has a very attractive design.
- It is formed with light hard plastic and metal, making it strong and Long-lasting.
- This microphone is water-resistant.
- It comes with a noise cancellation feature.
- This microphone is water-resistant.
- It has a 24-bit A/D converter, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
- It is very light in weight, so you can easily carry it anywhere.
- Sadly, this microphone doesn’t work with the iPad.
02. Fifine K670 PC Microphone for Windows and MAC
This Microphone from Fifine is another popular microphone on the market. With this, you can easily do the recording, voiceover, streaming, and works that are related to YouTube. In fact, you can say that it is exclusively designed for YouTubers.
Besides, as it is a table microphone and it already comes with a stand, you don’t even have to buy any stand to support this.
It has a frequency response of 50 Hz-15k Hz. Also, you can connect this microphone to any device without being interrupted by any audio interface or sound card. All you need to do is plug it directly into your device and you are good to go.
You can connect both PC and MAC with this microphone. Additionally, you will also get a 3.5 mm headphone jack, which you can use to listen to your own voice while you are recording.
- Very lightweight design.
- It has a very attractive look, and the silver colour of this product enhances its overall look of it.
- It is extremely durable as the body of this gadget is made of metal.
- It comes with a 3.5 mm Jack USB connector.
- It has a frequency response of 50 Hz-15k Hz.
- You can attach it to both PC and MAC.
- It provides a warranty period of 1 year to its customers.
- This Microphone is not water-resistant.
03. Blue Snowball iCE Plug ‘n Play USB Microphone
This Microphone is a capsule microphone. It is considered one of the best professional condenser microphones that you can find in this price range. You can record and stream with this mic. Besides, you don’t need to buy any extra stand to support this mic, as it already comes with a stand that can be easily placed on a table.
You can connect this microphone to PC and MAC both. Also, you don’t even need any type of Audio Interface or Sound Card to connect this mic. Instead, you can directly plug this microphone into your device.
- This Microphone is a lightweight gadget.
- It has a charismatic and unique retro design.
- It provides a warranty period of 1 year on its product.
- This gadget can capture your voice very clearly.
- It comes with an adjustable desktop stand.
- The quality of Blue Snowball iCE USB Microphone is questionable.
04. Maono AU-903 Portable USB Microphone
This Portable USB Microphone (Black) has a very unique design. It mainly focuses on providing the best sound recording of your voice or instrument. You can also adjust and monitor the volume of your recording, as per your requirements. It has a 0 latency headphone monitor, which you can adjust during recording. This feature gives you studio quality recording experience and you don’t need any extra driver to set up this microphone, you can simply put the microphone into your device.
- This Microphone has a very unique and stylish design.
- With this, you can easily select the mode of your choice according to your requirements.
- It is suitable for interviews, gaming, recording, voiceover, podcasting, etc.
- It has a frequency range that is ultra-wide and is of 30Hz-18kHz.
- It can operate on a PC, MAC android smartphones, or iPhones.
- It comes with aluminum alloy protection.
- It comes with a dedicated rotating stand useful for games and improves shock resistance.
- It comes with a headphone jack, headphone volume control, Mute control and flexibility, Mic level, and a collapsible stand for standing along or mounting with a boom arm.
- This USB Microphone is highly sensitive and can pick up sound from the next room.
05. Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone
This Microphone is more like a go-to condenser mic. The body of the mic is made of tough, die-cast metal which will ensure durability. Besides, with this, you can easily travel safely. It is the best microphone for both live and studio applications, and you can get it for under Rs 10000. It is a dream product for people who want to record and showcase their singing talent to the world.
- This Studio Condenser Microphone is a professional, large-diaphragm microphone that will ensure excellent audio quality.
- It comes with ultra-low noise.
- It provides an LED indicating phantom power operation.
- It has a pressure gradient transducer.
- The quality of the Condenser Microphone is questionable.
06. Shure PGA181-LC Side-address cardioid Condenser Microphone
This microphone has been designed keeping convenience in mind. It is one of the best microphones and delivers versatile and smooth sound sources. It holds the potential to pick up audio from the source and at the same time cancel the unwanted noise.
The overall look of the microphone is extremely sophisticated. Its black metallic finish and grille simply uplift the look of the gadget. It comes with a stand adapter which is used to support the microphone. Additionally, it comes with a zipper pouch, which has been given so that your gadget can stay protected. The quality of this product is very good and you can rely on it in terms of performance.
- It has been designed for the smooth and versatile production of sound.
- It has a zipper pouch to provide full protection to the microphone while you travel or store it.
- It picks up the best audio from the source and also eliminates external noise.
- It is dedicated to providing the best performance for you so that you can have a better experience while you record your piece.
- It comes with a stand adapter to support your microphone.
- This is a cordless microphone, so you can use it without thinking about electricity.
- It has a very attractive and sophisticated look with a black metallic finish and grille.
- It can sometimes make your voice sound heavy.
07. HyperX SoloCast – USB Condenser Gaming Microphone
This USB Condenser Gaming Microphone from HyperX is one of the best options for gamers, streamers, and editors. It provides the best sound quality. Besides, it is a Plug N Play device, thus it is super accessible. It comes with a tap-to-mute sensor, which is very interesting. Also, it has a LED mute indicator. The microphone is very versatile and comes with an adjustable stand and also can be used with most boom arms.
- It comes with Plug N Play audio recording facility.
- It has a super stylish Tap-to-Mute sensor and a smart LED status indicator.
- It comes with a flexible and adaptable stand which can also be used as most boom arms.
- It is compatible with multiple devices and programs.
- The noise cancellation of HyperX SoloCast – USB Condenser Gaming Microphone is not very impressive.
We hope that the list can prove helpful in providing you with the best information regarding the best condenser microphone under 10000. Besides, all the products that are mentioned in the list are suitable for singers, studios, vocal recordings, YouTube content creators, etc.
You can find all the mentioned products in the online and offline markets. However, the price might differ. Although, you can get the best deal from the online platforms, and additionally you can get the most genuine customer reviews of the products that are available online.
Which will not only make your shopping experience better but will also deduct the additional efforts that are required for offline shopping.
How to buy a condenser microphone under 10000: A Buying Guide?
Selecting the best condenser microphone under 10000 can be extremely difficult. Especially when there are innumerable options that
Selecting the best condenser microphone can be extremely difficult. Especially when there are innumerable options that are available in the market. Now the question might come in your mind: how to select the best? Well, there are not many things that you should consider while buying a condenser microphone. But, there are a few factors that you can look for before making a purchase.
- Budget: Money is a very important factor. Consider sparing some time and buying the best one that offers maximum features at the lowest price.
- Size: It is very important to go for a condenser microphone that is compact and can be carried while traveling. A microphone that is bigger in size might be an additional headache to you, in case you need to travel, or even it will be a pain while storing.
- Noise: Make sure you buy a condenser microphone that comes with the maximum noise cancellation feature.
- Reviews: Check for the reviews of the product that are posted by the customers who have already dealt with it.
- Take care of the Diaphragm Size & Polar Pattern.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Yes, condenser microphones are good for recording voice. It is because these types of microphones can pick up a detailed vocal performance.
A condenser microphone is a multi-purpose gadget. It can be used for recording studio applications such as gaming, higher-end live streaming, singing, voice acting, etc.
Condenser microphones are of specifically two types: Large Diaphragm Condensers and Small Diaphragm Condensers.
As we know, a condenser microphone is a better comparison to a dynamic microphone. It allows streamers to stream in clear audio and at the same time, it reduces any disturbing noise that might pop in from the background.
Now, let us have a quick flashback on what this article was all about:
- The article made us understand why we need to follow our passion.
- Understood what a condenser microphone is.
- It explained the two types of condenser microphones.
- Came up with a list of best condenser microphones under 10000.
- Explained what you should look for before buying a condenser microphone.
- And lastly, answered some most commonly asked questions.