Are you in love with photography? Do you find peace in clicking pictures? Do you want to become a professional photographer someday? If yes, then don’t wait any longer and take a step towards your dreams and goals. Everyone might suggest you that let the right time come, but remember that the right time would never come on its own, you have to make efforts to bring it into your life.
It is the right time for you to accept your passion and love for photography and you better make good use of it. And to capture top-quality images and videos all you need is a good, professional camera. Photography is a common choice of this generation, and thus the photography industry is growing rapidly. It is not just a hobby anymore, it is a full-fledged profession for the people who have the vision and enthusiasm for it.
Commonly, people use mirrorless cameras and DSLRs for professional photography. However, there are different types, price ranges, and varieties of cameras in the market which can confuse you and influence your decision in the wrong way, especially if you don’t want to spend much on your camera. But, as you came to the right place, you don’t have to worry about that.
In this article, we have listed some of the best cameras under 2 lakh rupees in India. Here, you will have a clear picture of what you need and what should you get. Besides, we have tried to cover all the required details about the products, so that you can easily pick up the best camera for yourself and start following your dream. Now, let’s not waste much time and find out which are the best camera under 2 lakh rupees for professional photographers in India.
List of the best camera under 2 lakh:
Following are the list of the best camera under 2 lakh
01. Sony Alpha ILCE-7C Compact Full Frame Camera
Sony Alpha ILCE-7C Compact Full Frame Camera is a product from one of the most popular brands in India. It is considered one of the cameras which is the lightest, smallest, and most compact cameras in the world.
It delivers advanced AF functions and performance to its users and the highly efficient BIONZ X image processing of this camera produces excellent picture quality. It also comes with a vari-angle LCD monitor which will help you shoot your subject very smoothly. All in all, it can be a perfect companion to you in your journey of becoming one of the finest photographers in the world.
- This camera from the brand Sony is an extremely professional and efficient option.
- It is one of the lightest, smallest, and most compact cameras in the world.
- It delivers advanced AF functions and performance and provides the best service.
- It also comes with a vari-angle LCD monitor which will help you shoot your subject very smoothly.
- Sony provides a warranty period of 2+1 years on this product.
- This product is slightly on the costlier side.
02. Nikon D7500 20.9MP Digital SLR Camera
Nikon is another popular brand that is ruling the Indian market. Nikon D7500 20.9MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens is reliable and yet an affordable option for you if your budget is tight. It provides 4K UHD (30p) high-quality video and is correspondent with MP4 format for easy playback on any other smart device.
It features a very attractive, lightweight, and slick design which gives you an easier grip and allows you to shoot without any extra effort. It also comes with a 180K-pixel RGB sensor which will make sure that the various auto controls are working perfectly.
This camera is DX-format compatible, high-power approx. 7.8x normal zoom lens covering a focal-length range from 18 to 140 mm. It delivers top-quality optical performance with its ED glass element and one aspherical lens element. Moreover, its silent wave motor will let you perform your shooting quietly.
- This product is both reliable and affordable at the same time.
- Along with the camera, you will also get some additional accessories like Lens AF-S 18-140mm, Rechargeable Battery, USB Cable, Strap, Warranty Card, and User Manual.
- Its silent wave motor will let you perform your shooting quietly.
- It delivers top-quality optical performance with its ED glass element and one aspherical lens element.
- It has a very attractive, lightweight, and slick design which will give you an easier grip and allows you to shoot without any extra effort.
- With this product, you might face a few issues in focus.
03. CANON Digital SLR Camera EOS 850D
CANON Digital SLR Camera EOS 850D 18-55IS STM is a product of another trusted brand in India. Canon has gained popularity in a very less time, and now it is on its way to conquering the Indian market. It comes with a 24.1-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor + 4K video recording.
With this product, you can connect to Wi-Fi, and use it very easily as it is super accessible. This product comes with eye and face detection, which ensures full protection of your camera from being misused by anyone else. With this camera, you can perform high-speed, consistent shooting and can shoot high-quality videos and photos.
- This product from canon is an advanced and professional camera, which is used by many photographers.
- It comes with a 24.1-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor + 4K video recording.
- This product comes with eye and face detection, which will ensure full protection to your camera from being misused by anyone else.
- This camera supports Wi-Fi connectivity.
- It is very accessible and is an ideal pick for both beginners and professionals.
- This is an excellent choice that in an affordable price range.
- This camera delivers high-speed, consistent shooting, and high-quality videos and photos.
- The quality of the material used in this product could be better.
04. Nikon Z50 Mirrorless Camera
Nikon Z50 Mirrorless Camera is considered one of the best cameras in an affordable price range. It clicks exceptionally beautiful pictures even in low light, which makes it a popular choice in this sector. It also comes with an autofocus feature, which allows you to put better focus on your subject, even if it is in motion.
This is not it, the camera has unique mood-setting filters and effects which will provide you with an extremely professional outcome. It has a 4k ultra HD feature with which you can shoot videos in slow motion, time-lapse, with effects, filters, etc. With this camera, you can not just shoot a video in different formats, but can also trim them.
This camera is super convenient, and practical and comes with a selfie flip-down LCD which will allow you to shoot your vlogs all by yourself. Not to miss, its unmatchable high-resolution Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) projects how your photos and videos might look in reality.
It makes no noise while you are operating it and so you can work in peace without creating any distinctive to others.
- This product from Nikon is an affordable camera and a perfect pick for you if you have a certain budget.
- It can click beautiful, shiny pictures even in low light.
- This camera has unique mood-setting filters and effects, to give you an extremely professional outcome.
- It has a 4k ultra HD feature with which you can shoot videos in slow motion, time-lapse, with effects, filters, etc.
- You can also trim your videos in it.
- Its unmatchable high-resolution Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) is an attraction of this product.
- It produces no noise while operating.
- The after-sales experience from the brand Nikon might not be very pleasing.
05. Fujifilm X-T30 II Body with 18-55mm Lens
Fujifilm X-T30 II Body with 18-55mm Lens is a beautifully designed piece, with which you might fall in love the very moment you see it. The camera has an attractive, vintage look, which has grabbed a lot of attention in the market lately.
Besides, it is everything that a photographer might wish for. It is light in weight, compact in size, and is made by using the latest generation APS-C sensor.
It encourages imagination and boosts creativity by illuminating every picture that is clicked using this camera. It has many other advanced features like a discreet built-in flash, rear touchscreen, and many more.
- This product has been designed to set a statement with its vintage aesthetic look.
- It is light in weight, compact in size, and is made by using the latest generation APS-C sensor.
- It encourages imagination and boosts creativity by illuminating every picture in the best way possible.
- It comes with a discreet built-in flash, rear touchscreen, etc.
- The price of this product can be slightly expensive for some people.
How to select the best camera under 2 lakh: A Buying Guide?
If you are trying to buy a camera for quite a long time now, you will know that there are innumerable options in the market, which can confuse you and create difficulties in making the decision. Thus, you must consider looking for all the important aspects before buying a camera for yourself. And to help you out with that, here are a few most important factors related to cameras by following which you can select the best camera for yourself:
Quality of the camera:
Firstly, check if the quality of the picture produced by the camera is worth paying a huge amount of money on. Besides, there is no point in buying a camera that can’t produce good quality images as nowadays a phone camera can also produce good pictures, but if you are investing in a camera it should produce better pictures than a phone.
So, go for a camera that can click better pictures in comparison to your phone or have advanced features that your phone doesn’t have.
The size that suits your hands:
Cameras are available in different varieties, shapes, and sizes now. It is important that you select the right camera so that you can hold it properly, as you need a firm and steady grip to click a picture or shoot a video. Besides, if you plan to travel a lot with your camera it should be compact and light-weighted.
Availability of lenses that fits your budget and future needs:
It is another important factor that you must consider before buying a camera, however, if you select a camera with a fixed lens you can avoid this point. In the case of an interchangeable lens camera, you must look if the price of the lenses is within your budget, or if are they easily available in the market or not.
Buying a camera is a big investment, but it doesn’t mean you will overspend on something which is not worthy. In this fast world, everything changes and keeps getting upgraded rapidly. So, buy a camera that is formulated by using the latest technologies, and advanced features too at a reasonable price.
Reviews and ratings:
Like any other gadget, you must look for the reviews and ratings of the camera before buying it. This is the most reliable and genuine source which you can use to get actual insight into the product.
So, it is suggested to spare some time and go through all the reviews given by the users on the online platforms and then make a decision. It will help you know more about the product and the reviews will indicate from which product you should maintain distance.
All the products that are mentioned in this list are the best ranked by the customers who have already used them and shared their experiences.
You can select any one of them accordingly to your preference and take a step toward your dreams and goals. We hope that this article could prove helpful in providing you with the best information about the best camera for under 2 lakh rupees in India.
However, if you still have some questions in your mind, you can check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section below, where we have answered the most rapidly asked questions related to the best camera under 2 lakh.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
DSLR stands for Digital single-lens reflex. It is one of the most popular and versatile types of camera which is widely used by photographers from all around the world.
Mainly, there are four types of digital cameras.
They are DSLR cameras, Mirrorless cameras, Compact cameras, and Bridge cameras.
DSLR and mirrorless cameras are different from each other. A DSLR comes with a reflex mirror inside them, whereas with a mirrorless camera, the light goes directly into the image sensor.
We hope that you have gathered all the required information about the best camera under 2 lakh by now. So, let’s have a quick recap of the same:
- Introduction to the concept of owning a camera and following passion.
- Found a list of the best camera under 2 lakh rupees in India.
- A precise, detailed description including the pros and cons of all the products on the list.
- Highlighted the most important factor that one must consider before buying the best camera under 2 lakh in the buying guide section.
- Answered a few of the most frequently asked questions about the best camera under 2 lakh rupees in India.