Pull-up is one of the best exercises for strengthening the upper body. It is a simple exercise and requires hanging from a pull-up bar with the back of the hands facing toward the body. Performing a pull-up begins to strengthen the back muscles, arms and shoulders and increases the fitness level. Doing pull-ups regularly also increases core strength.
It challenges the muscles as it is a strength training exercise. A pull-up is advanced compared to a chin-up even though both can be performed on the pull-up bar. Wall-mounted pull-up bars are perfect for pull-ups as they are safe and reliable. They facilitate an intense workout and hardly require any space to be installed.
There are different types of pull-up bars available on the market for different types of users. A door frame pull-up bar is recommended for beginners and a wall-mounted pull-up bar is recommended for advanced users. A brief description of the various types of pull-up bars is given in the next section. Today, in this post I will try to guide you in selecting the best wall mounted pull up bar in India.
List of the best wall mounted pull up bar in India
Following is the list of the best wall mounted pull up bar in India
01. HASHTAG FITNESS Wall mount pull up bar
HASHTAG FITNESS wall mount pull-up bar is a black multifunction wall-mounted pull-up bar that supports different types of exercises including chin-ups. Made from steel it offers good support and stability. It is well padded and the cushions on the arms and back provide the optimum comfort to the user making their experience pleasant.
- This fitness equipment allows for multi-grip positions
- It is portable and compact and can be used in different ways
- It even has a hook to hang a punching bag
- It is compact and portable and allows for multiple positions to work out.
- The soft padding comes in handy.
02. Hemito Fitness Factory Heavy Duty Steel Tubing Wall Mounted Chin up bar
Hemito Fitness Factory Wall Mounted is a black heavy-duty wall-mounted pull-up bar that is made from steel and is ideal for home workouts. It can withstand a weight of up to 150 kg. It is designed for concrete and brick walls and is easy to assemble. It has soft grips in 3 areas – The edges and the middle providing extra comfort.
- The pull-up bar length is ideal for wide, narrow and neutral grip paving the way for different exercises
- It has a heavy-gauge steel construction
- It has a black matte finish that prevents rust and is visually appealing.
- It is made from heavy gauge steel and is very sturdy.
- The bolts provided are of good quality increasing the stability further.
- The grips can be improved further.
03. ALLYSON FITNESS Pull Up Bar Wall Mounted Chin Up Bar
ALLYSON FITNESS Pull-Up Bar Wall Mounted is a white heavy-duty steel wall-mounted pull-up bar that is fitted with high-density foam grips for added comfort. It supports a maximum weight of 180 kgs and is suitable for both beginners and advanced users. The pull-up bar doesn’t have joints and is a single unit making it very strong and durable.
- The support structure is triangular adding more stability to the construction
- The bar is epoxy-coated giving it a nice finish
- It is suitable for all
- The anchor bolt is very strong and firmly attaches the equipment to the wall.
- It is made from heavy gauge steel and has anchor bolts that firmly attach it to the wall.
- Installation is a bit tricky as no manual is provided.
04. Protoner Multigrip Wall Mounted Chin up Bar Pullup bar
Protoner Multigrip Wall Mounted Pull-up bar is a white pull-up bar that is from the brand Protoner. It weighs 2 Kg but it can support 150 kgs. It offers multiple positions and is perfect for upper-body workouts. It is strong and very convenient to install. The foam grips are located in multiple locations and offer the right support.
- It offers 5 grip positions/ angles
- The triangular support increases the stability of the structure
- It has a 10 days warranty
- It offers 5 grip angles and can be installed easily.
- No information on the material used in the construction of this equipment.
05. Protoner Dynamic Wall Mounting Chin up Bar
Protoner Dynamic Wall Mounting Chin-up Bar Combo is a black pull-up bar that is made from alloy steel and weighs around 6.4 kg. It comes with many accessories that enable full-body exercise. The various accessories help the user set up a complete gym at home.
- It has padded foam grips and is also compatible with weight-lifting plates
- It consumes less space because of its ergonomic design
- One can hang a lats pulley as well
- This equipment is very versatile and offers many accessories allowing the user to get gym like a workout at home
- No information on the maximum weight it can support.
06. Iso Solid Wall Mounted Pull Up / Chin Up Bar
Iso Solid Wall Mounted Pull Up / Chin Up Bar is a black pull-up bar made from a steel alloy. It offers a stable structure for a good workout. The pull-up bar has good length and is well constructed making it heavier than other brands. It has tripod support that can be drilled into the wall offering a permanent station to work out.
- It has a 4-point support
- It is coated with black powder which gives the equipment a good finish and prevents rust
- The handles are designed for comfort and offer a firm grip
- It has dense foam grips and can take a maximum load of 120 kg
- This equipment is made from high-quality materials and the 4-point support increases the stability.
07. HASHTAG FITNESS 5in1 pull up bar for home
HASHTAG FITNESS 5in1 pull-up bar for home is a black pull-up bar that comes with many accessories and can take a maximum load of 120 kg. Every accessory of this fitness equipment is made from good quality material and is crafted with care. The pull-up bar is welded securely and this has reduced the chances of any breakage.
- It has the latest pulley system that can rotate 360 degrees
- It also has wide detachable pipes that can fit standard and Olympic weights
- The versatility of this equipment allows the user to perform a variety of workouts.
- This equipment is made from high-quality materials and the pulley system can rotate 360 degrees.
08. DOLPHY Wall Mounted Foldable Pull Up Bar
DOLPHY Wall Mounted Foldable Pull-Up Bar is blue and black fitness equipment that has a solid steel construction. It has cushions placed in 3 strategic locations providing the best comfort to the user. It can take a maximum load of 200 kg and the user can perform many exercises beyond a pull-up.
- This pull-up bar is strong and can be used at home or in a commercial setting
- The handles have high-density foam grips that keep the hands safe and comfortable
- The grips on the handles are also anti-slip offering optimum support.
- It is well constructed and the cushions offer good comfort and support.
- The screws can be improved to provide more strength.
09. BTH Company Wall Mounted Pull Up & Dip Bar
BTH Company Wall Mounted Pull Up is a metal pull-up bar that can also be used to perform dips. It can be used indoors and outdoors and can take a maximum load of 150 kg. The user can easily remove this equipment and store it when not in use for long periods
- It offers 5 grip positions for pull-ups
- It is made from re-inforced poly-coated steel making it very strong and durable
- It is designed to save space and comes with gym gloves as accessories
- It has a unique design and can be mounted outdoors on a tree as well.
10. Target2BFit Heavy Duty Wall Mounted Professional Level Pull Up Bar
Target2B Fit Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bar is a black pull-up bar that is made from high-quality materials and weighs around 4 kg. It can take a maximum load of 120 kg and has a heavy-duty construction. This equipment can be mounted on brick walls, concrete columns and beams.
- It offers 5 grip positions and is designed for pro-level workouts
- Special wall anchor bolts are provided for easy installation
- Lifetime warranty on the metal frame
- The 5-grip position of this fitness equipment provides serious conditioning of the muscles in the upper body.
- The manufacturer provides spanners as well for convenient mounting.
- The wall clamps have the tendency to bend on tightening.
Doing pull-ups isn’t restricted to men only. It is a gender-inclusive exercise. It can be used by both men and women. So, purchasing the right wall-mounted pull-up bar in India is critical so that anyone and everyone can exercise and benefit from this fitness equipment. In the next section, a buying guide has been discussed focussing on the important features.
Types of pull-up bars
Following are the types of Pull-up bars
Door frame pull-up bar:
As the name suggests this pull-up bar can be mounted to the door frame. It is an indoor pull-up bar that takes into account the width of the door frame. It is very commonly seen and used, but doing a wide pull might be a challenge. This pull-up bar is beginner-friendly.
Wall-mounted pull-up bar:
This equipment is mounted to the wall with the help of screws. The act of wall mounting lends durability to the structure. It is devised for advanced users who have higher standards.
Ceiling-mounted pull-up bar:
Similar to the wall-mounted pull-up bar the pull-up bar is drilled into the ceiling. This type of pull-up provides plenty of space to try different routines. It is recommended for advanced users with complicated fitness workouts.
Amazon sells different types of pull-up bars. Many of them come with attachments that can be used for all-purpose exercises. Reputed brands are featured here and facilities like pay-on-delivery, and easy return policies are available.
How to buy a wall mounted pull up bar in India?
A wall-mounted pull-up bar is very safe to use. But since it needs to be drilled into the wall it becomes a permanent investment that cannot be taken back easily. That is why it is important to note certain factors.
- Look into the maximum weight a wall-mounted pull-up bar can support. Opt for pull-up bars that can support one’s weight. It is important to note the dimensions of the equipment because a dedicated space needs to be earmarked to drill in the equipment.
- The material and construction of the wall-mounted bar matter very much. Many of them are versatile and have various features. One can hang punching bags to them and can try out different exercises targeting different parts of the body. Opt for steel wall-mounted pull-up bars as steel offers a sturdy and durable construction.
- All wall-mounted pull-up bars come with grips. This makes it comfortable when one is hanging from the bar. Opt for bars that have high-density foam grips so that the experience is more comfortable and satisfying.
- Opt for versatile wall-mounted pull-up bars that come with options to modify them. This way the user can use many of the features of the equipment as they gradually progress with their exercise regimen.
A pull-up is a great workout and can be performed at the gym or at home. No matter where it is performed the results are effective and the upper body gets strengthened. A pull-up is considered a great addition to a home workout routine and when combined with other exercises like squats and lunges it results in a full-body exercise.
A wall-mounted pull-up bar in India is instrumental in facilitating pull-ups. Many other exercises can also be performed. Investing in a wall-mounted pull-up bar isn’t very expensive and is actually lucrative in the long run. The positive results gained from this equipment can last many years and is a step in the right direction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Yes, they can. Pull-up bars are meant for both genders and are a great way to exercise the upper body.
They are very safe to use. If drilled properly into the wall they become quite safe. Also one needs to understand the maximum weight one can withstand.
Yes, exercising on a wall-mounted pull-up bar is effective. It builds your core and strengthens the upper body. It is a weight-based exercise that tones the muscles.
There is no hard and fast rule for this. But most wall-mounted pull-up bars must be 50 cm below the ceiling and high above the ground to allow the user to hang from the bar with his knees bent.