Photography is an art, and we all love the beautiful outcome that is delivered to us by the photographer. They capture our precious moments so that we can treasure our memories forever, but the expenditure and efforts required for getting such beautiful outcome is pretty high. The price of high-end, professional cameras are not very pocket friendly, although for professional photographers it might not be very high as they are earning enough to support this expenditure. But, if you are a beginner you will not like to invest such huge amount unless your career is running smoothly. You might think of giving a kick start to your career, but you are not ready to make an investment that huge. Does that mean you won’t be able to support your dreams? Absolutely not! Here in this article you will know about some of the best Canon Camera under 1 lakh rupees. Buying a camera with a budget of 1 lakh rupees is not an easy task, especially for passionate and new photographer. Well, technically you can’t buy the best camera under 1 lakh rupees, however, you can easily get the best high-end DSLR camera by spending that amount.
The struggle and efforts required in the journey of becoming a good photographer and getting socially recognised is not very easy. You will encounter many hurdles during your initial struggling days, which will include not being trusted, not having all the required equipment, not having monitory support, criticism, underpayment, etc. Well, in this phase buying a high-end camera can be very difficult and impractical. So, to help you out in such situation, there is a brand Canon which understands the requirements and is popular for providing the best cameras under 1 lakh rupees. Today, in this article we have listed some of the best Canon Camera under 1 lakh, which you must have if you are trying to give your career a start. These cameras are all very popular and you can get a camera for yourself within your budget and without compromising on the performance provided by the camera. Now, let’s not make you wait any longer and find out the best Canon Camera under 1 lakh.
List of the best Canon Camera under 1 lakh:
Following is the list of the best Canon Camera under 1 lakh
01. CANON Digital SLR Camera EOS 850D
CANON Digital SLR Camera EOS 850D 18-55IS STM is one of the most popular products that you can find in the market in an affordable price range. This particular camera has a very simple and efficient mechanism which produces exceptionally beautiful pictures. You can easily use it as it is super accessible and is a best pick for both beginners and materials. It has a 24.1-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor + 4K video recording and can be connected to Wi-Fi. This camera comes with an innovative feature of retina and face detection which can protect your camera from getting used by anyone else. Besides, this camera provides high quality shooting experience, irrespective of what you are shooting, it can shoot both high quality videos and photos smoothly.
- This camera from the brand canon is a professional, and high quality camera, which has gained popularity lately.
- It has a 24.1-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor + 4K video recording.
- It supports Wi-Fi connectivity, which makes your life super easy while you are working.
- It is very accessible and can be used by both beginners and professionals.
- This camera comes with an innovative feature of retina and face detection which can protect your camera from getting used by anyone else.
- This camera provides high quality shooting experience, irrespective of what you are shooting, it can shoot both high quality videos and photos smoothly.
- This is the best camera that you can find at such an affordable price range.
- This camera doesn’t have the high-end configuration in it.
02. Canon M50 Mark II Mirrorless Camera
Canon M50 Mark II Mirrorless Camera is a stylish and light weight option for you, if you are planning to travel a lot. You can easily connect your gadget with Wi-Fi and create your content smoothly. It is an ideal pick for YouTubers and content creators and it provides high-quality visual storytelling in 4K and accurate eye and face detection autofocusing. It shoots pictures and videos at a speed of 60MB/s*, and transfer speed up to 150MB/s. It is also compiled with advanced features and is very durable as it is waterproof, shock-proof, temperature-proof, and X-ray-proof.
- This product from Canon is the best pick for YouTubers and content creators.
- It is handy, stylish and is light weighted.
- With this camera you can easily do live streaming on YouTube and enjoy the real time video engagement.
- It is an extremely affordable and efficient camera.
- It supports wireless connectivity, and you can connect to Wi-Fi, smartphones or other devices.
- This will make your vlogging experience very smooth.
- It provides shooting that speeds up to 60MB/s* and transfer files with a speed of 150MB/s*
- With its UHS speed Class 3 (U3) and video Speed Class 30 (v30)(2) you can capture videos without any disturbance.
- It is a steady camera and can be controlled very easily.
- The external look of this camera is not very attractive.
03. Canon EOS 200D II 24.1MP Digital SLR Camera
Canon EOS 200D II 24.1MP Digital SLR Camera is another top selling product from the brand Canon. It is a light weighted camera and is 100% made in India product which you can relay on. It comes with DIGI 8 processor which gives your pictures a beautiful yet accurate outcome. It also has APS-C Approx 24.1 mp CMOS Sensor, Dual Pixel CMOS AF, etc. Besides, it is very durable and is extremely portable, which will make your travel experience with a camera memorable and effortless.
- This camera from Canon is 100% made in India product.
- It is a perfect for both beginners and professionals.
- It is light in weight, durable and can provide extremely professional outcome.
- It comes with DIGI 8 processor.
- Along with this camera you also get a Arctic Fox Sling Shutter Topography Camera Bag, which will keep your camera safe while you are traveling with it or storing it.
- It is compatible with many DSLR’s and photographic equipment like Sony, Pentax, Nikon, etc.
- You can also get a detachable shoulder pad along with the product.
- The quality of this camera is not very good.
How to select the best Canon camera under 1 lakh: A Buying Guide?
Are you a photographer? Do you want to start following the passion for photography? Are you not sure if the investment on a high-end camera is what you want to do? Are you a beginner into the filed of photography and is confused with the wide range of products that are available in the market? Is your budget too tight? If the answer for any of these questions is yes, than don’t worry any more. Here we have designed a series of important factors which you must consider before buying a camera under 1 lakh rupees. We have specifically listed some of the best Canon cameras in the above list by considering all the important factors given below. You can also use them to judge which product is worth giving a shot if you follow these steps while buying the best Canon camera under 1 lakh.
Quality of the camera: The first thing which you must consider is the picture quality claimed by the camera. Make sure that you don’t end up buying something that will not give you anything extra. A camera is well judged by the quality of the photos produced by the it. Thus, always remember to check the quality of the pictures and videos and shortlist your cameras depending on that. Also, make sure that the camera is more than just a basic one, and is compiled with advanced features, which can enhance your photographic skills.
Availability of the accessories: If you are involved with cameras and photography, you will know that not many brands offer the accessories along with the camera. You have to buy them on your own. You will see that not all accessories are compatible with all cameras, also some accessories that are compatible with your camera can cost you a heavy price. Thus, it is best to either select a camera which comes with inbuilt lens and other accessories, or to select a camera whose accessories are easily available in the market at a reasonable price.
Budget: Money is one of the most important factors that everyone usually look for while buying something expensive. In case you are planning to buy a Canon Camera under 1 lakh, make sure that the money that you buy is worth paying for it. Select the one that is compiled with advanced and useful features and latest technologies. Also, compare the prices and features of all the products available and then only make your decision to avoid any sort of overspending.
Reviews and Ratings: Investment on a gadget like camera is not very small. Thus, it is important to be completely sure of the product that you want to buy. That is why the best source to know the insights of a camera is the reviews and ratings. It is suggested that before making a purchase, spare some time and go through the reviews and ratings posted online by the customers who have experience with the product. It is wise to know about the product before buying it and maintain distance with the product that is not worthy.
Size: The size of a camera is another important factor which must be considered before my a purchase. The size required by you can depend on many factors, such as if you want to travel a lot with your camera, it is wise to go for the one that is compact in size, light in weight and is made of tough materials. Whereas, if you are buying a camera for your studio which you don’t need to carry more often, you can buy a camera that is bigger in size. However, always make sure that the camera you select must be comfortable while you are trying to hold it. As, to have a firm grip is very important while you are trying to shoot your subject with you camera.
Service Centre: A camera is an electronic gadget, and an electronic gadget requires frequent and regular servicing in order to work properly for a long time. Make sure that the brand you select the product from must have a proper servicing centre in your region, so that you can get your product serviced without taking any extra hassle.
This article was constructed with an aim to provide the most important knowledge about the best Canon Camera under 1 lakh rupees. Hope it could serve the purpose and help you in your shopping process. All the products that are mentioned in the list are easily available in the online and offline markets of India. You can select and buy any one from your preferable place.
We hope that with the information given in this article so far has helped you understand about the concept of the best Canon Camera under 1 lakh. Now, let us have a quick recap in bullet point regarding the same.
- Understood why is it important to follow your passion.
- Got to know how Canon is a brand that came up with affordable and reasonable price range on their cameras.
- Found out the list of the best Canon Camera under 1 lakh.
- The article has highlighted the important factors which you must consider before buying a camera.
- Lastly, a frequently asked question section for the better and brief understanding of the subject (The Best Canon Camera under 1 lakh).