“It is health that is the real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.” — Mahatma Gandhi
In the past few years, science and technology have evolved a lot. There are innumerable inventions that were made to make our life much easier and more effortless. You can easily get all that you want without even putting a step out of the house. Let it be buying groceries, or other appliances for the home, gym, and kitchen. Let it be earning money or getting other services, everything is possible from home. Well, on the one hand, it is extremely convenient for our lifestyle, while on the other hand, the extreme involvement of technology and machines in our life is causing a negative impact on our health. We are surrounded by machines and it is a universal fact that there is no way that they can be changed. However, we can take steps to get better health. Such as eating healthy, and performing regular exercise.
There is no replacement for physical activities and exercises. If you want to live a healthier life, you must include exercise in your daily routine. A lifestyle without exercise might be super comfortable and relaxing but it will surely bring adverse effects on your health in future. It has also been suggested by doctors and health experts that daily workout and exercise is the only way you can stay healthy in this technologically modern and busy lifestyle. So, don’t think twice and include exercise in your day-to-day routine. You don’t have to start with heavy exercises, instead, you can go for the simpler ones. And the easiest exercise can be done through the treadmill which is nothing but a walking machine.
A treadmill is a wonderful invention, which you can use to jog or walk without getting out of your home. Buying a treadmill is a worthy investment, as it comes with many advantages. You can just run on it and maintain your health, burn calories and stay in shape. In this article, you will find the list of best treadmill for home use in India under 20000. It has covered all the required information related to the treadmill so that you can make a better choice.
List of Best treadmill for home use in India under 20000:
There are different types of treadmills that are available in the Indian market, which are all different from each other in terms of size, features, and design. All these might not just confuse you but will leave you wondering about the financial factors, etc. Thus, after doing a precise evaluation of all the top treadmill brands in India, we have listed the best treadmills under 20000 for you. Let’s not waste any more time of yours and jump right into the list of best treadmill for home use in India under 20000:
01. Durafit Compact 2.5 HP Peak DC Motorized Treadmill
This Treadmill is considered one of the best treadmill for home use in India under 20000. It has been designed for active usage, marathon trainers, and HIIT users, especially retirees, sprinters, and regular users, for regular daily use at home. It comes with a powerful 1.25 HP (2.5 HP Peak) Motor, which is newly developed by using Copper-Mesh Core Technology. It is dedicated to providing high performance, it makes minimal noise and consumes low electricity. The running surface of this treadmill is 1000*375 mm, which will let you run comfortably. The frame of this treadmill is made of the best quality stainless steel, which makes it super strong and long-lasting. Besides, it can also bear more weight but at the same time, it is super portable and comes with easy wheels that are installed at the base of the treadmill so that you can move it anywhere in your house.
- It is a convenient piece, as you don’t need to install or assemble it. All you need to do is unbox it and use the 100% pre-installed treadmill.
- You can get additional accessories such as 1 Toolkit, 1 User Manual, and 1 Lubrication Kit, along with this treadmill.
- This product comes with a warranty of 1 year on spare parts, 3 years on the motor, and 5 years of warranty on the frame.
- It comes with a wide and comfortable running surface that is 1000*375 mm and has a 1.8mm thickness.
- You can accommodate weights up to 70 kg on it.
- The product comes with some special features, which include a wide LED display that shows time, speed, distance, and calories. It comes with a target mode, where you can set and accomplish targets in speed, distance, and time.
- It has a remote control that can be used to turn the machine on, and off, and can also adjust the speed.
- It has no handle around the frame, which can be dangerous for beginners.
02. Kobo Home Series 1 HP – 2 HP Peak Motorised Multi-Function Treadmill for Home with Massager
This Multi-Function Treadmill is an excellent pick for you if you are looking for a durable treadmill for your home. It has a high per cent green efficient dc motor which gives peak power and is around 2 per cent higher than the maximum user weight capacity which is 100 kg. The running surface of the product is also very comfortable with (L x W) – 43 x 15.75 inches, 1100 x 400mm. It has a very advanced speed range of 0.8 To 10 km/high. Besides, it comes with heart rate sensors on the handle. That is not just about the treadmill, it also comes with aux input for music and quality speakers, which will let you groove as you do your workout. Additionally, it comes with wheels which you can use to transport the treadmill anywhere in your house. Besides, it can be folded by 90 degrees which will help you save space.
- This treadmill can take a maximum weight of 100 kg.
- It comes with an easy assembly manual and tools that are required for assembling the machine.
- It provides a warranty period of 1 year on parts, 3 years on the motor, and a lifetime warranty on the frame.
- The proportion of environmentally friendly DC motors is high.
- It is a multi-functional machine that comes with a massager vibrator, where you can not only run and walk but can also get a massage.
- The running surface of the treadmill is (l x w) – 43 x 15.75 inches, 1100 x 400mm.
- It has heart rate sensors on its handle.
- It comes with wheels which can be used to transport the treadmill and also you can fold it by 90 degrees which will help you save some space.
- You can get free installation assistance with this product.
- The post-sales service of this Multi-Function treadmill is not very satisfying.
03. Cockatoo CMT02 Black Manual Treadmill for Home
Cockatoo Manual Treadmill for Home is an advanced treadmill. It comes with a digital monitor screen, which displays time, distance, speed, and calories. It also has a scan mode where you can see your results which will help you stay motivated and on pace. It has a very soft handle grip, which will provide you with a firm and secured hold to maintain your balance as you walk or jog on a slightly fixed incline. Maintaining this machine is also very easy, you can just wipe it out to clean it. This treadmill has been practising designed, as it can be easily folded and stored in a closet. The folded dimensions of the machine is 20” X 23” X 50” (LxBxH). This machine is very portable and can be easily transported to places. Just tilt it and roll it out for use & away for storage and it requires no heavy lifting. That’s not it, you can contact the technical team of Cockatoo for any sort of assistance and they will be there within 48-72 hours, no matter in which part of the country you stay. You can be in touch with them through WhatsApp and phone from Monday to Saturday and get your issues solved.
- Cockatoo Manual Treadmill has a minimum weight capacity of 120 kg.
- The parts come with a one-year warranty and the frame comes with a lifetime warranty.
- It is installed for free all over India.
- It is super portable.
- Cockatoo Manual Treadmill might not be very durable and long-lasting.
04. Sparnod Fitness STH-1200 (3 Hp Peak) Automatic Motorised Treadmill
Sparnod Fitness Automatic Motorised Treadmill is a perfect machine for cardiovascular exercise. It will help you rise blood circulation which will ultimately increase the oxygen intake in the body. Besides, it also helps in increasing the density of the bone and simultaneously strengthens muscles. It also can improve balance, endurance, coordination, and mood. It has a running surface of 44 inches x 16 inches, which is sufficient for a comfortable experience. It features powerful 1.75 HP (continuous) and 3 HP (peak) DC motors. A LED monitor that will show the speed, distance, calories, and time. There are 12 Pre-Set programs, to help you select the best for you according to your preferences.
- Sparnod Fitness Automatic Motorised Treadmill provides excellent cardio benefits.
- You can get it installed for free and the customer care team of the brand will come and install it for you.
- It provides a warranty period of 1 year on parts, 3 years on the motor, and a lifetime warranty on the frame.
- It is capable of taking weight up to 100 kg.
- It comes with some additional features which include wheels for easy transportation, an Emergency stop button and a Safety Key, Heart rate monitoring via sensors, a Hi-Fi speaker to play music using AUX/USB cable, and 2 Cup Holders for convenience.
- The running board of this Treadmill is very hard, which might cause knee pain.
05. FITTYFY Motorized Treadmill for Home
FITTYFY Motorized Treadmill for Home provides excellent cardio benefits. With its no-noise operation, you can work out in peace, without disturbing anyone. It comes with several Pre-Set programs for your diverse running experience. It is very important to keep track of your heart rate while you are exercising,, it comes with a heart rate sensor that will keep you informed about how intense your workout is and how many calories you are burning. Besides, it has a spacious running surface, which is non-slippery and shock-absorbing.
- It provides excellent cardio benefits.
- This machine will allow you to exercise in peace and will not even disturb anyone, as it makes no noise while operating.
- With its 12 pre-set programs you can have a diverse running experience.
- It comes with a heart rate sensor, that will keep you updated regarding how intense your workout is going on.
- It comes with a user-friendly configuration.
- The product comes with a warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase.
- The design of this treadmill is not very attractive.
How to buy the best treadmill for home use in India under 20000: A Buying Guide?
There are innumerable brands and treadmills that you will find in the market. Buying the best one can be extremely confusing. Thus, to solve that problem of yours here are a few important factors that you can consider depending on your preferences while buying a treadmill for home use in India under 20000 :
- Price: Money is an important factor when you decide to buy anything for your home. Go for a treadmill that will offer you the best at the most reasonable price. And later use the saved money to buy other gym equipment.
- Features: Next is the features offered by the product. Make sure the treadmill that you select must have the required, advanced safety features, such as balancing on a treadmill might not be an easy task for beginners.
- Size: The size and measurement of the treadmill are one of the most important factors that you must consider before buying one. Make sure that the one you are intending to bring can fit into your home because treadmills are generally quite large in size and take up space in your house.
- Brand: While buying a treadmill, it is always suggested that you go for a brand that is known to you and is respected in the fitness industry. Besides, brand value is also important. If you go for a popular brand, you will find that many people have already used it and thus you can get genuine reviews and decide which one, should you bring home.
- Warranty: A warranty is a very important thing when you make an investment into such a thing as a treadmill. Go for a treadmill that comes with a good warranty, so that you can figure out where should you go if your treadmill breaks down. Besides, you can also save some extra bucks on repairing the machine.
These are all that you need to know about the best treadmill for home use in India under 20000. We hope that this article could prove itself helpful to you and you will use the information to make your shopping experience better. Besides, all the products that are mentioned in the list are from well-known and trustworthy brands and you can find them in the online and offline markets. However, it is suggested to buy your treadmill online, as you can get the best because of the genuine reviews that you can go through and make a correct decision. Also, shopping online can help you cut down all the hassles that you might encounter in offline shopping. You can also check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section that is given below and get answers to all your queries.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Yes, a treadmill is a good form of exercise that you can do at home. It can provide you efficient aerobic, straightforward and effective workout experience.
Technically, the treadmill is not harmful to the knees. However, running or jogging on a treadmill can surely put more stress on your joints and bones which can cause some common running injuries like knee injuries, and stress fractures.
A treadmill on average use around 600 to 700 watts of electricity per month.
Yes, it is safe to use a treadmill for exercise daily. However, in the beginning, it might seem to be difficult but once you are used to treadmill walking, you can easily do it regularly.
Yes, walking on a treadmill is definitely good for your health. It is found that if you walk on the treadmill for an hour, you can lose weight. Besides, this exercise can help you improve your heart health, will reduce stress, reduce blood pressure and boost your bone health.