Photography is not just a skill but a form of art as well. The journey of becoming a great photographer is not very simple, you will find many hurdles in your path. But in this journey, you will have one constant companion to support you in your highs and lows and that is your camera. If you are thinking to head toward photography, the first thing that you will need best camera under 80000, which can help work.
Many people have a notion that only expensive cameras are the best, well that is not entirely true. You can also click good pictures with a camera that doesn’t cost much, as a DSLR camera has nothing to do with your performance. To become a good photographer all you need is to be serious about your work and must be creative as well. In this article, we have listed some of the best cameras under 80000 in India.
Best mirrorless camera for video shooting under 80000 in India 2022 at a glance
- Best value for money: Canon RP Body Digital Camera
- Best for vlogging: Sony Digital Vlog Camera ZV 1
- Best mid-range mirrorless Camera: Canon M50 Mark II Mirrorless Camera
- Best for lightweight camera: Panasonic LUMIX G7 16.00 MP 4K Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens
- Best for Overall: Sony Alpha ZV-E10 24.2 Mega Pixel Interchangeable
List of the Best Camera Under 80000 in India:
Buying the best camera for under 80000 rupees is not a very easy task. There are innumerable brands that can confuse you. To help you out in this situation, the following is the list of some of the best cameras under 80000 in India:
01. Canon RP Body Digital Camera – Best for image stabilization under 80000
Canon RP Body Digital Camera is a product from a very renowned brand Canon which is considered one of the best DSLR cameras that you can find on such a budget. It is famous for capturing top-quality pictures at a resolution of 6000 X 4000 pixels, and can also record Full HD videos at a resolution of 1920 X 1080 pixels at 5 fps. With this camera, you don’t have to worry about external battery backup, as it has a battery life that will let you shoot around 600 shots per charge.
This camera is compact in size and light in weight. It also comes with a standard zoom lens, a telephoto zoom lens, and a locking case. It also has a touch screen display of 3 inches which will help you shoot your videos or pictures very easily. Moreover, you can share pictures and videos to the nearest device by using Wi-Fi or NFC. It is a highly efficient camera which can capture images and videos in high resolution. The sensor of this camera is capable of capturing high-quality images and Full HD-resolution videos.
- Effective Still Resolution is 26.2 MP
- Optical zoom is 4 x
- Comes in black colour
- The connector type is Wi-Fi, NFC
- The screen Size is 3 Inches
- Photo Sensor Size is APS-C
- Image stabilization
- This lovely camera from Canon has a weather-sealed body, which will help you avoid causing any damage to your camera due to the weather.
- It captures high-quality images and videos with high resolution.
- It comes with an excellent battery backup.
- This camera is compact in size and is light in weight, so can carry it easily while you are travelling.
- Along with the camera, you will get a menu system which is very useful for beginners.
- It is an extremely affordable camera.
- The autofocus points of this camera is very low.
02. Canon M50 Mark II Mirrorless Camera + Sandisk 128GB extreme pro – Best for the begineer
Canon M50 Mark II Mirrorless Camera is one of the best options for you if you are looking for a good camera at an affordable price range. It is widely popular amongst YouTubers and content creators. You can easily travel with it as it is very light in weight and can also connect this camera to Wi-Fi and have a smooth content-creating experience. Besides, it comes with many advanced features and is efficient in providing top-quality visual storytelling in 4K and accurate eye and face detection autofocus. That is not it, this camera is durable and shock-proof, X-ray-proof, waterproof, and temperature-proof.
- 128 GB memory storage capacity
- Compatible with smartphones and tablets
- Comes in black colour.
- Hardware Interface Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, 802.11 b/g/n
- It is waterproof, and light in weight
- This camera from Canon is widely popular amongst content creators and YouTubers.
- This camera will allow you to do your live streaming on YouTube smoothly and enjoy real-time video engagement.
- This camera is very light in weight, compact in size and has a very attractive look overall.
- It is not just affordable but also efficient at the same time.
- You can enjoy a very smooth vlogging experience.
- The camera can shoot at the speed of 60MB per second and can transfer those files at 150MB per second.
- You can easily capture your image and share it by connecting it to Wi-Fi, smartphones, etc.
- You can easily control this camera as it is extremely steady and accessible.
- The look of this camera is not very pleasing.
03. Sony Alpha ZV-E10 24.2 Mega Pixel Interchangeable – Best for autofocus under 80000
Sony Alpha ZV-E10 is a 24.2MP Mirrorless Camera which is considered one of the best cameras under 80000. It is light in weight and compact in size, with which you can easily travel from our place to another. It also has some unique and interesting features which made it quite popular.
It is best for capturing moving actions, its wide sensitivity range and stunning image quality will allow you to shoot the best even if your subject is moving. You can also get a 16-50mm Power Zoom lens along with this camera.
- Effective still resolution is 24.2 MP
- Optical zoom is 2 x
- Comes in black colour.
- Connector type that is supported by the device is Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB, HDMI, NFC
- The size of the screen is 3 Inches
- The photo sensor size is APS-C fps
- This camera from Sony is light weighted and compact in size.
- It comes with real-time eye AF tracking.
- It comes with a 180-degree tiltable to touch the LCD screen.
- It provides the fastest 0.02 Sec AF speed with 425 phase detection and contrast points.
- It is capable of providing high-resolution, sensitive and colour-reproduction images.
- It has a very stable and smooth AF.
- It is very durable and can cover 200,000 shutter cycles.
- Along with the camera, you can also get a 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens, a free bag for carrying your camera, etc.
- The price of this product is comparatively on the higher side.
04. Panasonic LUMIX G7 16.00 MP 4K Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera – Best for lightweight under 80000
LUMIX G7 16.00 MP 4K Mirrorless camera is a popular product from the brand Panasonic. Its Mirrorless technology allows it to click exceptionally beautiful picture quality. It delivers cutting-edge video, audio, creative controls, wireless, intelligent focusing and exposure technologies. With this camera, you can easily pause the right moment from video in order to produce pictures with the best resolution.
- Effective still resolution is 16 MP
- Optical zoom is 3 x
- Comes in black colour
- The screen Size is 3 Inches
- The photo sensor size is micro four thirds
- Live View, Wi-Fi, HDMI
- This camera from the brand Panasonic delivers professional-level photos and videos.
- It can be connected to Wi-Fi for smooth operation.
- It provides 4K video recording, with three unique 4K Ultra HD video pause and saves 4K photo modes to extract individual high-resolution Photos.
- It comes with intuitive controls.
- It has a high-quality resolution which will let you shoot live.
- It comes with an LCD display of 3 inches that can show a clear image even under bright sunlight. Also, the display can tilt well, so that you can have a smooth shooting experience.
- It has a 2.5 mm report port, a 3.5 mm external mic port, micro HDMI Type D and USB 2.0 for connectivity. It is also compatible with BUS Class UHS I/UHS-II SDXC/SDHC SD cards, etc.
- This camera is extremely affordable and durable.
- You will not get any additional accessories along with this camera.
05. Sony Digital Vlog Camera ZV 1 – Best for vlogging under 80000
Sony Digital Vlog Camera ZV 1 is dedicatedly designed for vlogging and content creation. It is everything that you will need as a vlogger or content creator. It is light in weight, compact and can fit in your pocket so that you can easily shoot your vlog whenever and wherever you want. It provides excellent picture quality and in addition to that, you will find beautiful and natural skin tones in the picture, with this camera. It is equipped with a unit Bluetooth Shooting grip, a unit SD Card, and an additional unit Rechargeable battery. It comes with an angle LCD screen, which is extremely useful while you are taking selfies or shooting your own vlog.
- Effective still resolution is 20.1 MP
- Comes in black colour
- The connector type supported by the device is Bluetooth
- Shooting modes are Customisable
- Flash memory type Is SD Card
- This digital vlog camera from Sony is a perfect pick for vloggers and content creators.
- It is light in weight and compact in size which can easily fit into your pocket.
- It can autofocus on its subject really fast and effectively clicks good pictures.
- It has an entirely articulating display.
- It provides good-quality photos and videos.
- It can support HDR profiles.
- This product doesn’t provide a very prominent battery backup.
- The display of this camera doesn’t have much touch functionality.
How to select the best camera under 80000: A Buying Guide?
If you are a photographer or have an interest in this field, you will know that there are innumerable options available in the market, which can confuse you and will create confusion in your decision-making. In fact, there are options which will tempt you and because of this, you might end up spending money on something that is not right for you. That is why you must be sensible while picking up the best camera under 80000, and the best way to do that is to consider some important factors, which have been given below, before making a purchase.
Camera Quality: The first factor which you must consider is the quality of the picture produced by the camera. You must understand that if you are investigating such a sum of money in a product, you deserve to get the required service from it. Also, it makes no scene if you buy a camera that fails to deliver picture quality, as currently, you will find innumerable phones that can produce good-quality pictures. However, if you are investing some extra bucks on buying a camera, you must get better quality images in comparison to any phone. Thus, it is suggested to go for a camera which can deliver quality pictures and has advanced features, which will make it better than a phone.
Size: You will find cameras of different types, patterns and sizes in the market. Selecting the right size is very important, as you must have a firm and steady grip in order to click good pictures or shoot videos. Go for a camera which you can hold properly, is compact in size and is lightly weighted so that you can carry it everywhere.
Availability of additional accessories and their budget: One other factor that you must consider before buying a camera is if the accessories of the camera are budget friendly and are easily available. If the camera that you select comes with a fixed lens, you don’t have to worry about this. However, most cameras require additional accessories, and in that case, you must check if they are easily available in the market and that too is within your budget.
Reviews and ratings: This is another important factor which you must consider before buying any camera. The reviews and ratings that are available online will help you get the most genuine insights into your camera. The reviews are posted by customers who have already experienced the service of the product. Thus, it is best if you can go through the reviews that are posted online and make a decision accordingly. Pick one that has the best reviews and maintain distance from the product against which people have reported complaints.
We hope that this article could prove helpful in providing the most relevant information related to the best camera under 80000 in India. We have tried to cover all that you might need to make your shopping experience better. So now, don’t wait any longer and grab the camera that is best for you. Additionally, we have attached a FAQ section below, where we have answered the most commonly asked questions related to cameras under 80000. You can explore it and get answers to those questions in short.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
The DSLR stands for Digital single-lens reflex. It is a type of camera which is very popular and versatile in nature.
Both Sony and Canon are good in their own places. While the Canon camera can click a better photo shoot experience, a Sony camera is generally good for shooting videos.
Obviously, a DSLR camera is better than an iPhone, as a DSLR has a lens for different purposes and can also zoom into subjects better.
A Mirrorless camera is different from DSLR cameras. This type of camera can capture images without using a mirror in it.
Let us now have a quick recap of what this article had to deliver today:
- Introduction to the concept of cameras under 80000.
- Found out the list of Best Cameras Under 80000 in India.
- Highlighted some of the most important factors that you must consider before buying a camera under 80000.
- Lastly, the FAQ section where the article answered the most commonly asked questions related to the best camera under 80000.