Who doesn’t like to have a warm and comforting bath after a long hectic day? Surely, many people prefer taking a bath in warm water, as it helps in removing the stress from the body and provides relief from body aches. A water heater, also popularly known as a geyser is an essential home appliance which holds extreme importance in every modern household. Especially, when you are living in India which is a tropical country and the winter or monsoon months are approaching. As in India, you might use tap water to bathe during the summers but warm water becomes a must during the winter season. A geyser comes in different capacities and varieties, you can choose one according to your requirements. However, buying a geyser might not be like eating a piece of cake. As there are wide varieties available in the market which can surely confuse you in the best way possible. Thus, here comes the article to help you out in this situation, where you will get to know about the best 15 litre geyser in India 2022, the important factors that you should consider while you are buying a geyser for your home, and many more.
A 15-litre geyser is an ideal choice for you if you are staying alone or with a partner and you take bath once a day. Besides, a 15-litre geyser will ensure that your water gets perfectly hot, even when the temperature of your tap water is very low. So, bring home the best 15 litre geyser in India in 2022, and enjoy your bath daily even when it’s too cold outside. But, wait! You can’t just go and bring home the first geyser that you come across, isn’t it? So, here is the list of the best 15 litre geyser in India 2022 and select one according to your requirements.
List of the Best Geyser in India 2022:
In this article, we have selected the best 15 litre geyser in India 2022, after conducting precise research on all the top products that you can find in the market. We considered putting all the required details of the products along with their links respectively for your convenience. We hope that this list will help you make the right decision in your shopping process. So, let’s not delay any further and find out the list of the best 15 litre geyser in India.
01. Crompton Solarium Qube 15-L 5-Star Rated Storage Water Heater
Crompton Solarium Qube 15-L 5 Star Rated Storage Water Heater (Geyser) is a powerful geyser. It encourages fast heating and can achieve around 45°C in just 10 minutes, with its 1200 gm superior heating element. It is a 5-star rated geyser in terms of energy efficiency as it has high-quality, eco-friendly PUF insulation, which will also help you save on your monthly electricity bills. The exterior of this product is rust-proof which makes it extremely durable and tough. It comes with 3-level advanced safety, as it is shockproof, and it will switch itself off automatically if any malfunction occurs. It is an ideal pick for multi-storied buildings.
- This Water Heater (Geyser) is a 5-star rated geyser which can achieve around 45°C in just 10 minutes.
- It comes with a corrosion-resistant body.
- The product has a very attractive and sophisticated look overall.
- It comes with 3-level safety.
- Its specially designed magnesium anode can prevent corrosion that gets caused due to hard water quality.
- It is suitable for multi-storied buildings.
- It comes with a warranty of 7 years on the tank, 2 years on the element and 2 years on the product.
- The after-sales services of this water heater (Geyser) have been reportedly unimpressive.
02. AO Smith SDS-GREEN SERIES-015 Storage 15 Litre Vertical Water Heater (Geyser)
AO Smith SDS-GREEN SERIES-015 Storage 15 Litre Vertical Water Heater (Geyser) is a super stylish product which will enhance the overall look of your bathroom. It can easily work in hard water as its long-lasting anode rod will provide full protection to the tank, ensuring double durability. Installing this geyser is free of cost in many cities of the country.
- This Water Heater (Geyser) comes with a very attractive look.
- There is a tank lined with blue diamond glass, which doubles the corrosion resistance.
- It is super strong and durable.
- The product comes with a temperature control knob.
- It comes with a warranty of 7 years on the inner tank, 2+2 extended years on the glass-coated heating element and lastly 2 years comprehensive.
- This Water Heater (Geyser) makes some noise while operating.
03. Racold Eterno Pro 15Litres Vertical 5 Star Storage Water Heater (Geyser)
Racold Eterno Pro 15Litres Vertical 5 Star Storage Water Heater (Geyser) describes durability. This product is designed with a titanium steel tank with a titanium enamel coating and a heating element, which can withstand pressure and water pollution. Besides, it can help you save up to 30% on your electricity bill. With this, you can enjoy a warm bath even after switching off the machine, as it can keep the water hot for a longer time. It comes with a warranty of 2 years on the product, 3 years on the heating element and 7 years on the tank.
- This Water Heater (Geyser) is extremely durable and strong.
- It can help you reduce your electricity bill by 30% in comparison to the other options that are available in the market.
- It is suitable for high-rise buildings.
- It comes with three safety levels, which provide full protection against high temperature, and pressure and also provides high-tech adjustable thermostat, cut-out and multi-function safety.
- This Water Heater (Geyser) doesn’t come with Inlet and outlet pipes.
04. Bajaj New Shakti Neo 15L Metal Body 4-Star Water Heater
Bajaj New Shakti Neo 15L Metal Body 4 Star Water Heater is a product of a very renowned brand in India. This geyser is formed with titanium armour and swirl flow technology. Besides, the copper element of this product ensures efficient and long-lasting performance.
It has a 4 Star rating in terms of energy efficiency and thus will help you save some money and energy. The exterior body of this geyser is made of metal and along with that, it comes with a titanium glass lined enamel coated mild steel tank.
- This Water Heater is a product of a popular and reliable brand.
- It is formed with titanium armour and swirl flow technology.
- It’s copper element will ensure efficient and long-lasting durability.
- The outer body of this product is made of metal.
- No installation service is provided by the brand to install this Water Heater.
05. AO Smith HeatBot-SZS-015 – SILVER Storage 15 Litre Vertical Water Heater
AO Smith HeatBot SZS 015 SILVER Storage 15 Litre Vertical Water Heater is a storage types geyser, which has a 5-star rating and advanced PUF technology that will help you save power. It is a great pick for you if you are looking for something that can last for a long.
It external body of this geyser is made of metal and the inner tank of this geyser is a blue diamond glass-lined tank. It is a geyser of 2000 Watts and has 8 bars of pressure.
The product comes with a warranty of 7 years on the inner tank, 2 years extended warranty on glass coated heating element and lastly 2 years of warranty on comprehensive. Also, it has considered your safety as it’s a priority as this comes with double protection with a thermal cut-out and a multi-function safety valve.
- This Water Heater (Geyser) has a 5-star rating and advanced PUF technology that will help you save power.
- The external body of this product is made of metal which makes it durable.
- It can help you go green.
- It comes with a warranty of 7 years on the inner tank, 2 years extended warranty on glass coated heating element and lastly 2 years of warranty on comprehensive.
- Along with the geyser, you will also get a user manual, and mounting screws.
- Its blue diamond glass-lined tank will provide double corrosion resistance.
- It comes with double protection with a thermal cut-out and a multi-function safety valve.
- The customer service of this Water Heater (Geyser) is not very pleasing.
How to select the best geyser in India 2022: A Buying Guide?
You can find innumerable options in the Indian market, but selecting the best one can be a bit tricky. You can be sure of bringing home the best geyser for your home if you have a clear idea of what to look for in a geyser. Following are some of the essential factors which you must consider before buying a geyser:
Capacity: The capacity of a geyser entirely depends on your requirements for hot water and the number of members in your home. If your requirement for hot water is just to clean kitchen items, a geyser with a capacity of 7-8 litres can serve the purpose. However, most commonly a geyser is used to heat water for bathing and for that you must go for a geyser with a capacity of 15 litres or more. Although, you might need a geyser with a larger capacity if you have a big family.
Material: Geysers are made of different materials, most commonly you will find geysers made of thermostatic, stainless steel or copper. Go for a geyser that is made of stainless steel as it is the best option if you want to have a durable and long-lasting water heater. Stainless steel comes with anti-corrosive and anti-scratch coatings, which will take care of the healing process without causing any damage to the machine.
Safety: One of the most important factors that you must consider before buying a geyser or any electronic appliance, is if it is safe. Besides, looking for safety becomes more important when your appliance is directly or directly related to water. While you are buying a geyser make sure to pick one that comes with several safety features like multi-function safety valves and thermostats.
Anti-Scale And Anti-Corrosive: To for a geyser which comes with an anti-corrosive and anti-scale lining. These can help in maintaining the geyser for a longer time from getting harmed by hard water.
Pressure: Considering the pressure of a geyser is very important, especially if you are living in a multi-storied building or in a flat. Go for a geyser which can easily take a load of high-pressure pumps, which are usually found in flats. Otherwise, you might experience leakage due to the high water pressure inside the geyser.
Consumption of Power: Selecting a geyser that won’t bring additional raise in your electricity bill is very important. Although any geyser can increase your electricity rate by around 25%. Go for a geyser that can consume less power comparatively.
Insulation: While purchasing a geyser, consider looking for one that has thick insulation. Because with a good insulator your water can stay hot for a longer time. Besides, it also helps in reducing heat loss and will saves energy as well.
Reviews and Ratings: One very reliable and genuine source to get insights into any product is to go through its reviews and ratings of it. The reviews that are available on the online platforms are given by customers who have already experienced the pros and cons of the products practically. It is thus suggested to thoroughly go through the reviews of the geysers that you have shortlisted and buy the one that has the best ratings and reviews.
Warranty: Next, consider looking for a product that comes with a longer warranty period. It is an important factor which will prove itself a useful one in maintaining the device in the long run. Moreover, buying a geyser is not a small investment, thus a warranty will help you in cutting off most of the extra expenditure in case any miss happenings occur with your product in future.
Price: Money is one of the most important factors that you must consider. Usually, there are some people who are more concerned about the price of a product in comparison to its qualities. Whereas there are some other people who value qualities more, in comparison to the price. The smart thing that you must do before making a purchase is, you must thoroughly check the specifications of the products of all ranges, and then decide which one is worth investing in and is a reasonable choice.
Services: The post-sales services provided by any brand is also very important. Consider looking for a product of the brand that focuses on providing quality services like reliable customer care services, interesting and favourable policies, appealing offers, etc. to its customers.
By now, we hope that you have understood that a geyser is an important and must-have home appliance, especially during the months of winter and monsoon. With a geyser, you can not only enjoy a comfortable bathing experience but can also meet all the hot water requirements while you are saving both your money and energy. You might notice that some water geysers are expensive depending on their size, but you can surely get a good deal during the sales seasons. You can find all the products that are mentioned in the list both in the online and offline markets. However, if you are shopping offline make sure that you take your time and select a geyser by considering all the factors, without getting manipulated by any sales executive. Also, you can check out the frequently asked questions (FAQs) section, where we have answered the most commonly asked questions by curious readers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Following are the answers to a few of the most commonly asked questions about purchasing a new 15 litre geyser in India, which may help you get a clear head before making a purchase.
Well, most of us know that the highest star rating of any electronic appliance is a 5 star. A geyser with a 5 star rating will provide you with hot water faster and at the same time will consume less electricity in comparison to any other stared geyser.
Your geyser must only operate periodically, you can switch it on before you want hot water and switch it off after use. In fact, even after you switch it off you will find that the water is hot for a long time. Besides, if you run your geyser for 24 hours, it might be a waste of energy and can cause damage to the machine as well.
If your family is small, the ideal geyser for you can be a 6-litre instant geyser or a 10 to 15-litre storage geyser.
Ideally, a 10-litre geyser consumes 2kW per hour, 48kW per day, 1440 kW per month and around 17520kW per year.
Well, exploding of a geyser is a rare event but not an impossible one, and it can bring deadly consequences. Both gas and electric tank geysers can explode if they are not maintained properly.
- Understood what is the use of a geyser and why is it so important.
- Understood which capacity is ideal for a big and small family.
- Found out the list of best 15 litre geyser in India 2022.
- Described the most important factor that you should look for before buying a geyser.
- The Frequently Asked Questions section.