A photographer’s job is enjoyable, especially when you can take soothing photos. Professional and enthusiastic photographers still prefer digital cameras even when smartphone photography is at its height. Most people take out their cameras whenever they see a breathtaking natural scene or a joyful moment in their lives because it is impossible to beat the quality of photographs and videos taken with a digital camera. Smartphones can’t compete with high-end digital cameras in terms of visual quality, even with multiple cameras. There are a variety of cameras available for under 1 lakh rupees in the market today. Several mirrorless digital SLR cameras in the midrange segment capture crisp pictures and record high-resolution videos. Thus, I have compiled a list of the best DSLR camera under 1 lakh rupees. So keep reading!
List of some of the best DSLR camera under 1 lakh
There is significant growth in DSLR users all over India, and I can say that DSLR camera sales are on the rise. I have prepared a list of the best DSLR cameras under 1 lakh rupees in this blog. The following DSLR cameras are under 100000 rupees if you want to buy a new DSLR camera. Compared to low-priced ones, they are highly advanced and have great features.
01. Canon EOS 200D II
One of the best DSLR cameras under 1 lakh available today is the Canon EOS 200D II. This camera features an APS-C sensor of about 24.1MP and a DIGIC 8 processor. In addition, it has an autofocus system that recognizes your subjects’ eyes for easier image capture.
- There are nine points of autofocus on this camera.
- A camera bag and memory card are included with the camera
- A distance of 25 cm is available for focusing.
- Recording in full HD is possible with this device.
- The camera is capable of recording 4K time-lapse movies
- The system has a digital inertia sensor
- The quality of the images is excellent
- CMOS dual-pixel autofocus is included
- In low-light conditions, it performs well
- A mode for accurate autofocus is also available
- A Wi-Fi connection is available.
- It is also possible to record in 4K
- Small camera bodies may be an issue for some people.
02. Nikon D7500
- Playback on smart devices is easy with MP4 format
- This camera captures 2160p in resolution.
- The camera has a 51-point AF system with the multi-CAM 3500FX II
- AF is operated quietly using Silent Wave Motors (SWMs)
- This camera has a 180k-pixel RGB sensor as well as Group Area Autofocus
- It is compatible with the DX format
- Lightweight and compact design
- The image quality is also excellent
- The build quality is excellent
- The autofocus system is accurate and fast
- The video quality is excellent
- The price is high
- Batteries need to be recharged more frequently.
03. Canon EOS 1500D
With its 24.1 MP and CMOS sensor, this DSLR camera comes with an ergonomic design and an affordable price tag. The images can be cropped or formatted as 1:1 squares to make a stunning photo. The powerful DIGIC 4+ imaging processor receives a large amount of light data, resulting in delicate and natural images.
- A frequency range of 2412 to 2462MHz is included.
- It features a standard diopter range of -2.5 m-1 to +0.5 m-1 (DPT).
- The sensitivity range is ISO 100-6400
- There are 9 autofocus points on the DIGIC 4+ image processor
- Featuring Full HD video with frame rates that can be adjusted manually
- NFC and Wi-Fi connectivity are available:
- All lenses that use the EF-S mount are compatible with it
- The product is ergonomically designed
- It uses APS-C CMOS technology with 24.1MP
- The autofocus system has nine points.
- A sensitivity range of 100-6400 is available
- The design is quite classy
- There is no Bluetooth available.
04. Nikon Z50 Mirrorless Camera
Few DSLR cameras are as good as the Nikon Z50. The camera has a 20.9-megapixel CMOS sensor, Wi-Fi capabilities, and SnapBridge Bluetooth. A full HD video can also be recorded at 30 frames per second. To ensure quiet AF operation, one aspherical lens element and one ED glass element are employed to achieve high optical performance.
- High-quality 4K UHD (30p) video is included.
- A smart device with MP4 compatibility makes playing it easy
- There is a resolution of 2160 pixels for the video capture
- Moreover, it can record in full HD at 120 frames per second
- A maximum of 11 frames per second can be captured with AE/AF and a maximum of 5 frames per second with live view.
- This product tilts 180° under a flip-under design.
- Lightweight and compact design
- Build quality is excellent on this DSLR
- In high ISO settings, it produces excellent image quality
- The autofocus system is accurate and fast
- The video quality is excellent
- There could be better battery life.
05. Panasonic LUMIX G7
With the Panasonic LUMIX G7, you will be able to capture sharp, detailed images with its 16 MP microsensors. The 8 MP photo burst mode captures high-resolution pictures in split seconds. In addition, the front and rear dials make it easy to control the aperture and shutter settings.
- In bright sunlight, the 1040 dot swivel LCD displays crystal-clear images.
- Up to 3840 x 2160 resolution is supported for recording 4K QHD videos.
- UHS I/UHS-II SD cards are compatible with high-resolution 4K videos.
- You can control the aperture and shutter settings with the front and rear dials.
- The rear 3-inch LED display is touch-enabled and has an OLED Live View Finder.
- It features a 16-megapixel sensor
- A photo burst mode of 8MP is available
- The device is Wi-Fi compatible
- The device can store videos with a resolution of 4K
- Average battery backup
06. Canon EOS M50 Mark II
There is no doubt that the Canon EOS M50 Mark II is among the best DSLR cameras in India. Vlogging and composting can be done easily with its vari-angle touchscreen LCD. Thanks to the DIGIC Image Processor, your images will be captured with the highest quality.
- It features an LCD touchscreen, making it easy to vlog and compose videos.
- In contrast to regular smartphones, this camera captures excellent photos at night with less noise.
- CMOS sensor with approximately 24.1 megapixels
- The EOS M50 Mark II provides fine detail and lifelike colours compared to a typical smartphone.
- The camera has a 4K resolution and accurate face and eye detection autofocus.
- An accurate eye and face detection system with Wi-Fi connectivity is included.
- A dual pixel CMOS autofocus system and eye detection autofocus make the autofocus very good as well
- It is stylish and lightweight
- Content creators enjoy the ease of use and Wi-Fi capabilities of this DSLR
- The CMOS sensor performs extremely well
- It reduces blurring as well.
- Inbuilt image stabilization is not available
07. Sony Digital Vlog Camera ZV-1-
Sony Mirrorless Digital SLR Camera Body is one of the best DSLR cameras under 1 lakh available today. As well as the tiltable LCD, the camera allows you to take pictures and videos easily. A high-grade material used during construction makes the camera withstand 200,000 shutter cycles. HDR workflows are made easier with HLG support
- Your face and eyes will remain in focus with AI technology
- Switching on and off background bokeh is as simple as pushing the Bokeh Switch
- The soft Skin option offers to smooth blemishes
- High resolution, colour reproduction, and also sensitivity are included
- An HDR workflow is instantly available with the camera’s HLG support
- Continuous shooting at 11 frames per second with AF/AE is available
- The shutter can be cycled up to 200,000 times without losing its durability
- It has a stable and smooth autofocus system
- It has an LCD touchscreen that tilts 180 degrees
- There are 425 points of phase detection AF on this model
- The camera shoots continuously at up to eight frames per second in silence
- I found the camera to be a little expensive according to its quality.
What exactly is a DSLR camera?
DSLRs are nothing but the most advanced version of digital cameras. They are generally more costly than point-and-shoot cameras but less expensive than full-frame cameras. Amateurs can use them to shoot high- and excellent-quality images, while professionals can also use them. Compact cameras have more significance than DSLRs, but full-frame cameras are more portable and minor. The image quality of these cameras is usually higher than those of point-shoot cameras, and they typically come with more shooting modes, functions, and accessories.
Things to consider before purchasing a DSLR camera under 1 lakh in India: Buyers Guide
It can be extremely confusing to purchase a DSLR camera under 1 lakh due to many factors, such as the specs, brands, price, and accessories. DSLR cameras should be purchased after considering some key factors
- The connectivity-Your camera should also have Wi-Fi connectivity. Mobile phones and tablets can be connected to DSLR, allowing you to upload and share images and videos. It will also allow you to take pictures remotely with your phone, which is used for macro photography.
- Burst mode-The second thing you’ll want to look for is a decent burst mode. Pets and small children, for instance, can be photographed quickly since this camera can take pictures quickly.
- Features-The features you should look for when buying your first DSLR are crucial. The third step is to check its settings to determine whether the camera can recognize scenes automatically. When you point it at a person, your camera automatically adjusts its focus and lighting settings.
- Exposure bracketing- Your fourth consideration should be a camera with an exposure bracketing feature. With this feature, you can capture multiple photos at various exposures and choose the best one later when editing them on your computer. Cameras with automatic modes usually choose the best shots, but sometimes they can go wrong! Thus you should always be able to control some of the processes if possible.
- Images in RAW format- You should also choose a camera to capture RAW images. You can edit your photos on your computer more easily with this uncompressed file format because it preserves more details.
- Weight- It is also important to consider a camera’s weight. To take pictures of moving people or things, you need a camera to carry around with you all day.
Other important factors to consider-
- Image Quality-DSLR cameras capture great photographs, so understandably, you want them to be of the highest quality. Make sure the camera has features that enable you to capture mesmerizing images. High-quality images are usually produced by cameras with a resolution of 20 to 24 megapixels.
- Processor- The camera you choose must be capable of providing responsive shooting. Processors that communicate with sensors typically deliver high-quality results. Make sure the DSLR camera you are interested in has a good processor before purchasing it.
- Size and grip- Though this factor might seem unimportant, it plays a vital role in how comfortable and efficient a camera is. You should check the grip of a DSLR camera before purchasing it. Some cameras are bulky and make holding them uncomfortable.
- Video quality- Besides image quality, video quality should also be considered before purchasing. Full HD video recording is a great option if you plan to mostly record videos with your camera.
- Lens- Beginners often use DSLR cameras with medium-range lenses. There are two lenses on most cameras, however. Second lenses are usually tele-zooms with a focal range of 70-200mm. Single-lens cameras are usually inferior to cameras with twin lenses.
- Sensor- DSLRs should be purchased with a large sensor in mind. An image sensor with a larger size produces excellent image quality. When a camera has a small sensor, it is difficult to capture details in dark areas. Therefore consider this factor as well.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Which is better, Canon or Nikon?
Do you prefer SLRs or DSLRs?
What is the cost of a DSLR?
When buying a DSLR camera, what should a beginner look for?
Are DSLRs with low battery life worth buying?
What is the best camera resolution?
That’s all for today, folks. This concludes my list of the best DSLR camera under Rs 100000 range. You can find even better performers if you are willing to increase your budget. I only choose the most reliable and trusted brands in this review section. In closing, let’s look at some of the X factors worth considering before buying a DSLR camera under 1 lakh. The camera should also have a good lens, maximum video quality, sensors, and battery backup. You can easily purchase a product if you have complete information about these things. I hope this article served the reader’s needs and guided them to the ideal product.