Finding the right room heater can be challenging despite the variety of available baby heater models and types. Therefore, this comprehensive guide has been designed to assist you in choosing the best room heater for your baby in India.
List of some of the best room heaters for baby
- You can set the heat of
this product to two
different power levels.
- The quality of the
construction of this
product is excellent.
- It is user-friendly and
- The price of this product is
- This feature does not
support elevation or angle.
A fan room heater like the Orpat OEH-1220 is used in cold weather to heat the room. Despite being at its maximum temperature, the heater can operate for a long time. The element heater is one of the safest products on the market. It features a thermal and a safety cut-out, ensuring prolonged safe operation regardless of high temperatures.
- Thanks to its cool-to-touch exterior, you can touch or move this room heater even while it is on.
- There are 2 heat settings on the element heater, and it has power settings that can be selected by the user based on their needs.
- Despite years of use, this heating appliance remains non-sagging, ensuring long-term use.
- It is ideal for rooms up to 250 square feet.
- This product is made of high-quality plastic and metal materials.
- The design of the heater
is very efficient,
of the product.
- Various heat settings
can be selected with
the adjustable temperature
- The lightweight design
makes it easy to
transport from room
- The switches and knobs
of this product are not
Using its copper wound motor, the Solimo Room Heater generates enough heat to warm up small to medium-sized rooms with 2400 rotations every minute and also works on 2000 watts
- A variable thermostat and two knobs are included with the heater.
- You can install it horizontally or vertically on a wall, away from children’s reach.
- This machine offers fast heating with a powerful copper-winded motor at 2400 RPM.
- The motor of this product shuts off automatically once the temperature reaches 130°C.
- The heater has a fire-resistant plastic body, which makes it safer.
- The copper element is securely sealed inside a metal grill.
- It can also be used as a fan during warmer seasons because of its dual functionality.
- It can be placed vertically
or horizontally, according
to your preference.
- A variable heating position
allows you to adjust the
heater’s heat to meet
- Air distribution can be
as well as horizontally.
- The heater has an easy
-to-carry handle that
allows you to carry
- Quickly warms up a room.
- Overheating is handled intelligently.
- Horizontal placement
generates a lot of noise.
Heat up your room with the Orient Electric Room Heater this winter. A copper motor and metal mesh guard protect the heating elements from accidental contact, giving the heater a long life and trouble-free performance.
- The unit’s chassis is made of ABS, protected from overloads, and has five levels of protection.
- A tip-over or excessive heat will automatically shut off the heater.
- A control knob and a dial are located on the unit. Temperature control and fan speed control are provided.
- There is also a dial for setting fan-only mode.
- It is very portable and
- The power consumption of this product is low.
- This room heater uses
newer technologies that
make it easy to use.
- If the heater tilts or falls,
the safety tip-over switch automatically shuts it off.
- Handle/grip in-built for
- Heating tubes last only a short time.
This Usha room heater provides effective heat for any room at an adjustable temperature. Usha room heaters use 230 volts and are economically designed. An automatic shutoff switch prevents overheating of the heater. This switch will shut off if the heater falls or tips over. This Usha Quartz Room Heater has been powder-coated, so it will not rust.
- Two different positions are available for positioning the heater.
- Ideal for rooms up to 150 square feet.
- It has a corrosion-resistant powder coating
- There are two heat settings available in this product.
- There are two power options: 400W and 800W.
- It provides a heating element for quartz tubes.
- The heater comes with hooks for storing the power cord at the back.
- This room heater provides
the perfect comfort.
- With a washable dust
filter, the product stays
protected from dust.
- The color combination is
excellent and will work
well for various décor
- When the temperature
reaches a maximum,
it will automatically
- The energy consumption
of this product is very high.
The Havells OFR 11 room heater is very efficient and energy-saving. Designed with large wave fins, the surface is designed to heat faster. HD320 grade oil is used in this room heater to ensure long-term durability and high efficiency. This Havells room heater is the right choice. If you want a heater, you can easily move between rooms.
- The base is fitted with wheels which makes moving it quite easy.
- This awesome PTC fan heater has 3 different power settings.
- The thermostatic heat control can heat up your room faster and more efficiently.
- Due to its oscillation function, it can deliver heating in multiple directions
- The appliance is protected from damage by an overheating safety feature.
- The plastic body of the device remains cool throughout its operation.
- The temperature of this
the product can be adjusted
according to preference.
- The automatic thermal
the shutdown of this product
- It is cool to the touch,
which makes it safer.
- You can easily operate
the switches because
they are sturdy.
- The high mode is noisy.
This Bajaj Blow Room Heater is ideal for heating a room in the winter. In the design of the heater, two 1-kilowatt long-running heating elements are included. By tweaking the average power, the user can maintain the desired temperature. There is a downward flow of warm air and an upward flow from the stand. In terms of its usage, it is economical.
- A key feature of this heater is its easy mobility.
- Its grille material is plastic, so it is highly impact-resistant and tough.
- Unless you feel warm or hot, you won’t notice that it exists because its operation is so quiet.
- A height adjustment is also available.
- This product meets Indian standards and gives you a rich experience.
- It requires a voltage of 220-240V, and the cord measures 1.5 meters long.
- The heater has several safety features, including overheat protection and a tip-over switch, to ensure it is safe to use.
- The heater is portable which means you can easily carry and store it.
- The heater may take some time to heat
in a very cold room.
The Black+Decker 2000 Watts Fan Forced Radiator Room Heater is an ideal heating solution for your home, especially during the cold winter months. It is designed to quickly and efficiently warm up any room in your house.
- The heater has a power rating of 2000 watts, which makes it capable of heating large rooms quickly and efficiently.
- The heater uses a fan to circulate warm air around the room, ensuring that every corner of the room is heated evenly.
- The oil-filled radiator helps retain heat for a longer period, ensuring that your room stays warm even after the heater is turned off.
- The Havells Cista Room Heater can efficiently heat small to medium-sized rooms.
- The cool-touch body ensures that the
the surface of the heater remains cool to
the touch even when in use, reducing
the risk of accidental burns.
- The cord storage compartment can reduce clutter in your home.
- The Havells Cista Room Heater is
designed for small to medium-sized rooms.
The Havells Cista Room Heater is an exemplary, preeminent compact, portable heating solution explicitly fashioned and contrived for small to medium-sized rooms. This state-of-the-art and avant-garde innovation boasts an elegant, chic, and streamlined design that is alluring and aesthetically pleasing to the beholder. It is a technological wonder equipped with numerous distinctive features that are unprecedented and unparalleled in the annals of heating apparatuses.
It delivers a prodigious and prodigal amount of heat perfectly suited for warming small and medium-sized rooms. This cutting-edge technology is a paragon of heating efficiency and is guaranteed to provide unparalleled warmth and comfort even in the harshest and most unforgiving winter conditions. Its advanced control panel features an array of meticulously crafted buttons and switches that are ergonomically designed to ensure you can effortlessly adjust and control the temperature and other settings with the utmost ease and convenience.
- The heater has a power rating of 2000 watts, which makes it capable of quickly and efficiently heating up small to medium-sized rooms.
- The heater uses a PTC ceramic heating element, which ensures that the heater heats up quickly and efficiently while also being energy-efficient.
- The heater has two heat settings – 1000 watts and 2000 watts – which allow you to adjust the heat output according to your needs.
- The Russell Hobbs ROR13F Radiator can efficiently heat small to medium-sized rooms.
- The three heat settings allow you to
adjust the heat output.
- The thermostat control ensures that
the heater maintains a consistent
temperature, making it a comfortable
- The Russell Hobbs ROR13F Radiator may
not be an ideal pick for large rooms.
The Russell Hobbs ROR13F Radiator is a paragon and archetype of the brand’s commitment to superior craftsmanship and cutting-edge technology. Its sleek and elegant design, unparalleled heating efficiency, and user-friendly interface make it the ultimate and ideal heating solution for small to medium-sized rooms. It is a definitive and decisive choice that will provide you with warmth, comfort, and peace of mind, ensuring you are always one step ahead of the cold and the unpredictable vagaries of the winter season.
- The heater comes with a thermostat control, which allows you to set the desired temperature and ensures that the heater maintains a consistent temperature.
- The heater comes with overheat protection, which ensures that the heater automatically switches off when the temperature exceeds a safe level.
- The heater has a timer function, with which you can set the heater to switch off automatically.
- The Havells Digital Wave 2500 is a
powerful and efficient room heater
that can quickly and efficiently heat
medium to large-sized rooms.
- The three heat settings and oscillation
functions allow you to customize the
heat output according to your needs,
making it a versatile heating solution.
- The stylish design and black finish
make it a sleek and attractive addition
to any room.
- The Havells Digital Wave 2500 may be
expensive for some people.
The Havells Digital Wave 2500 is a definitive and decisive choice for anyone seeking an efficient and effective heating solution that is stylish and trendy. Its advanced digital display and numerous exclusive features make it a convenient and user-friendly choice guaranteed to provide warmth, comfort, and peace of mind during the harsh and unforgiving winter months.
- The heater comes with overheat protection, which ensures that the heater automatically switches off when the temperature exceeds a safe level.
- The heater distributes heat evenly throughout the room, making it more efficient and effective.
- The heater has several safety features, including a tip-over switch and a cool-touch exterior, that make it safe to use around children and pets.
- The portable design, with a built-in
handle and wheels, makes it easy to
move the heater from room to room
- The silent operation ensures that
the heater does not create unnecessarily
noise, making it a good choice for use
in quiet environments.
- The De’Longhi Filled Radiator Heater
may take some time to heat up initially,
which may concern those who need instant warmth.
The De’Longhi Filled Radiator Heater is a paragon of superior and premium craftsmanship guaranteed to exceed your expectations in every conceivable way.
This heater is a technological wonder imbued with a plethora of features that are not unique but also unprecedented in the realm of heating apparatuses.
The De’Longhi Filled Radiator Heater, with its innovative and advanced heating technology, is an exceptional and extraordinary innovation designed to deliver an impressive and astonishing amount of heat, making it perfectly suited for warming small to medium-sized rooms.
- The heater is filled with diathermic oil, which helps to provide consistent and long-lasting heat.
- The heater has three adjustable heat settings – 800 watts, 1200 watts, and 2000 watts – which allows you to adjust the heat output according to your needs.
- The heater has several safety features, including a thermal cut-off function and a safety tip-over switch, that make it safe to use around children and pets.
- The heater features a 24-hour timer function, which allows you to set the heater to switch on or off automatically at a specific time.
These are some of the best room heaters for babies that you can find in India. All of them are equally efficient. However, if you are still confused, you may check the comparison section below and find out the ultimate winner.
|Products||Weight||Product Dimensions||Heat Settings||Room Size||Material|
|Orpat OEH-1220 2000-Watt Fan Heater||1 kg 10 g||23 x 11 x 22 Cm||2 heat settings-1000 watts and 2000 watts||Up to 250 sq ft.||Plastic, Metal|
|Amazon Brand – Solimo 2000/1000 Watts Room Heater with Adjustable Thermostat||1 kg 90 g||25D x 11.8W x 24H Cm||2000 watts||Medium sized room||Copper, Plastic|
|Orient Electric Areva FH20WP 2000/1000 Watts Fan Room Heater with Adjustable Thermostat||1 kg 200 g||9.8 x 4.6 x 9.4 Cm||2 heating modes- 1000W & 2000W||Up to 180 sq ft||ABS Plastic|
|USHA Quartz Room Heater with Overheating Protection||2 kg 490 g||12D x 8W x 12H Cm||2 heat settings- 400W & 800W||Up to 150 sq ft||Corrosion-resistant powder coating, Plastic|
|Havells OFR – 11Fin 2900-Watt PTC Fan Heater-With its OFR 11 wave fins and 2900||14 kg 600 g||52.6D x 25.6W x 64.6H Cm||3 Heat setting 1000/1500/2500 Watt||Medium to big sized room||Plastic|
|Bajaj Blow Hot 2000 Watts Fan Forced Circulation Room Heater||4 kg 60 g||35 x 13 x 33.5 Cm||2 heat settings-1000 watts and 2000 watts||Up to 250 sq. ft.||Plastic|
After a thorough comparison, it is safe to say that Orpat OEH-1220 2000-Watt Fan Heater is the best room heater for babies in India. It is packed with all the important features you can ask for from a room heater for a baby. Besides, it is also available at a pocket-friendly price, so you don’t have to worry about your finances.
Well, in the next section, we have mentioned the important factors you can look for before buying a room heater and determining which one is best for you.
Things to consider while purchasing the best room heater for baby: Buyers guide
In today’s market, room heaters come in a variety of styles. So, how to choose the best room heater for your baby? When deciding what to do, keep these things in mind.
01. Putting safety first
A room heater must be safe for your baby when you choose it. To ensure the heater doesn’t tip over, it should have an automatic shutoff feature.
02. Easy to use
Room heaters should be easy to use, so you don’t have to struggle with them. Rather, choose one with a clear display and simple controls.
You may need to transport your room heater when you travel or use it in multiple rooms. Make sure the model you choose is compact and portable.
04. Energy Efficiency
Choosing a room heater for your baby should also consider energy efficiency. Choose a model with an Energy Star rating to ensure that your electricity bill won’t rise.
Room heaters can be either convection, radiant, or ceramic heaters. Warm air is circulated throughout the room by convection heaters. Infrared waves emitted by radiant heaters directly heat objects in the room. An electric ceramic heater produces warm air by heating a ceramic element.
Room heaters should have a timer as an important feature. So that you don’t have to worry about the heater running all night, you can set it so that it turns off after a certain amount of time.
Thermostats are also important features to consider. The heater can be set to turn on and off based on the desired temperature for the room.
08. Remote Control
It is convenient to use the remote control to adjust the heater’s settings without ever having to stand up.
09. Level of noise
The last thing you should consider is how noisy the room heater is. Other models can be quite loud, while others are very quiet. Make sure the model you choose is quiet if noise is an issue.
Safety Precautions when using the best room heater for baby
Precautions to take when using a fan heater or infrared heater:
- Steamers and humidifiers can be used to prevent the air from drying out. Maintaining humidity in a room with a heater can be achieved by keeping a bowl of water nearby. Water bowls should be kept away from heaters or electrical switches.
- Ensure that the temperature in the room is comfortable by running the heater. Thermostats can prevent the room from becoming too hot by maintaining a uniform temperature. You may find that your baby’s body temperature rises if the heater runs too fast for an extended period.
- If your home is frequently affected by power outages and the air conditioner shuts off intermittently, wrap your child in an additional layer of clothing. Turn off the heater when it is on.
- Baby should not be able to reach the heater. You can captivate your stoic baby with a heater with colourful coils. A heater can burn a person severely if it gets too hot while running.
- Furthermore, it is also important to keep your heater away from your cupboard, baby cot, bed, mat, or books at an appropriate distance. If flammable objects surround the heater or blower, make sure they are not flammable themselves.
- Ensure that heaters and blowers are maintained in accordance with their instructions or the accompanying manual. If this is not done, toxic substances can be released into the air, or a short circuit can occur.
Baby-safe room heaters should have programmable thermostats and automated controls. Children’s bedrooms would benefit from an overnight heater with a programmable thermostat. Space heaters should always be used according to the manufacturer’s instructions, and devices with hazardous gas emissions should be avoided. Read the user’s manual to find out more about these features.