In India, winter is the happiest season of all. Imagine that you are at your apartment, wrapped up in the softest and cosy blanket, taking a sip of warm hot chocolate while you watch your favourite Bollywood movie. Comforting, isn’t it? Well, in order to enjoy winter the most, you have to ensure that your body is warm and you are not falling sick. And during this time, the most important thing that you need to care about is a blanket. It keeps you warm while at home or heading on a long journey. Besides, with long winter nights, it becomes the best time of the year to enjoy a long and sound sleep. The blanket will help you in achieving that warm and comfortable sleep. You need to rely on the right blanket brand as you obviously won’t like to disturb your comfort with anything. However, with the wide variety of blankets in the market, making the right decision can be extremely difficult. Therefore, to help you out, in this article, we have listed down some of the best blanket brands so that you can make the right purchase decision. All the brands that could make their way into the are extremely renowned and are always in demand for all good reasons. We have selected them after making a thorough comparison of all the options that are available in the market. So, without further ado, let’s find out which are the best blanket brands in India:
List of best blanket Brands in India
Following is the list of the best blanket Brands in India
01. Cloth Fusion
This is counted among the best blanket brands in India. Cloth Fusion is quite popular for top-quality manufacturing blankets for all seasons. The brand is not limited to producing the best blankets but also top-quality blankets, quilts, cushions, bedding, etc. There is a huge variety of products available in Cloth Fusion for you to choose from, according to your requirements. The blankets are super comfortable and have attractive looks to match your room’s aesthetics.
- Most blankets from Cloth Fusion are made of ultra-soft polyester that helps you stay cozy.
- They are mostly very light in weight.
- Blankets for Cloth Fusion are made of breathable and velvety material.
- The brand has a variety of blankets to choose from.
- It produces blankets for all seasons.
- Blankets from Cloth Fusion are very attractive.
- They might not be an ideal pick for heavy winters.
This is a sister brand of the popular e-commerce website Amazon. Products from AmazonBasics have gained quite some popularity in several fields, making it a renowned brand in a very short time. This brand produces quality products at an affordable price range. It introduced blankets that fulfil users’ requirements during the Indian winter season. The Micromink Polyester Sherpa Blanket from AmazonBasics is made of good quality materials. It is a reversible blanket that is available in different color options for you to choose from.
- Blankets from AmazonBasics are made from high-quality fine polyester that keeps lint and pet hair away.
- They are mostly reversible, so you can use them from both sides.
- The brand has blankets of different types, sizes, and variants.
- The blankets by AmazonBasics are super comfortable and soft.
- They are light in weight.
- You can easily wash them in your machine.
- They are not available in the offline markets.
This is another renowned name in the world of blankets. People of India are relying on Signature for ages. The blankets from this brand are super stylish and comfortable at the same time. They are soft, light in weight, and made of quality materials. You can use them in all seasons and are also quite portable. They are available in different colours, sizes, and textures for you to choose from according to the décor of your room.
- They are light in weight.
- The blankets from Signature are made with premium microfiber.
- You can use them in AC rooms in the summer and also during the winter season.
- These blankets are available in different colors, sizes, and patterns.
- You can easily clean them
- They are super efficient and attractive
- The price of Signature blankets can be a bit on the higher side.
04. Raymond Home
Raymond is counted among the best blanket brands in India. It has a massive customer base in the Indian market. The brand produces top-quality blankets to help you fight the coldest nights of the year. You can rely on this brand to bring home top-quality blankets and mattresses.
- They produce double-sided blankets.
- They also have woollen blankets to keep you warm during the heavy winter.
- They have blankets of different types and sizes.
- They have blankets that are made of soft material.
- The brand offers blankets of different colors.
- You can use both sides of the blankets from Raymond.
- The price of the blanket can be a bit high.
05. Bombay Dyeing
This is among India’s most popular home furnishing and decoration brands. It is popular for producing top-quality textiles and fabrics in India. The blankets from this brand are highly efficient and provide warmth during the coldest winter nights of the year. You may consider buying your blanket from this brand if you are looking for a reliable brand in India.
- The brand produces attractive-looking blankets to enhance the look of your room.
- The blankets are reversible and thus can be used from both sides.
- They are all made of high-quality materials.
- The blankets from Bombay Dyeing are available in different sizes, colors, patterns, and variants.
- They all look super elegant.
- They all look super elegant.
- The reversible design makes it more efficient.
- It provides warmth and comfort during all seasons of the year.
- They might not be a great pick for people inclined toward solid patterns.
06. Divine Casa
This is another renowned home and furniture brand in India. It produces top-quality blankets, mattresses, and bed sheets to ensure superior comfort for you and your family. The blankets are exceptionally beautiful and efficient in providing warmth during winter. Besides, they are super affordable, making them a worthy brand you can consider.
- The brand produces reversible comforters.
- The blankets are super cozy, soft, and comfortable.
- They are made of high-quality micro-polyester.
- The blankets from Divine Casa are available in different colours, patterns, and variants for you to choose from.
- They are machine-stitched comforters that are very durable.
- You can easily wash blankets from Divine Casa in your machine.
They are light in weight and comfortable at the same time.
- The colour of their products may differ from the display picture.
07. Jaipur Textile Hub
This is a popular Indian brand. It comes up with hand-stitched and embroidered blankets for people who love to embrace their culture. The blankets look absolutely classic, beautiful, and royal in your bedroom. They are light in weight, soft, and can help you stay comfortable during the coldest nights of the year. Bring a blanket from Jaipur Textile Hub and add a touch of royalty to your lifestyle.
- They are made of top-quality polyester.
- The blankets are of different vibrant colours that represent the beauty of India.
- They are light in weight.
- The blankets from Jaipur Textile Hub are super comfortable and soft
- You can use it during the summer season as well.
- The blankets will help you feel royal.
- Although, the quality provided by the brand is not very impressive.
This is counted among the top pick for many people in India. This brand has been designing and delivering top-quality blankets ideal for the Indian winters. It has many bed sheets, blankets, dohars, comforters, duvets, and more. The blankets from this brand are super soft and comfortable. They have a decent look and offer the utmost warmth during winter.
- The blankets from Portico, New York, are made of soft jacquard material.
- It is super durable and efficient.
- You can easily wash them in your machine.
- The brand produces light weighted blankets for winter.
- The reversible blankets are efficient as they can be used from both sides.
- The look of the blankets is quite appealing.
- For some people, the price of their products can be an issue.
How to Select the Best Blanket Brands in India: A Buying Guide?
There are innumerable options in Blanket Brands in India. A new brand enters the market every day, making the shortlisting process difficult for buyers. While all of them will claim to be the best, you must have enough knowledge about the factors of blankets to determine if the product is worth giving a shot at. Well, selecting the best blanket brand is not an easy task; there are several factors that you must consider before buying one. However, the process might sound complicated, but it is certainly not an impossible one. Here we have mentioned the most important factors you must consider before relying on a blanket brand to judge if the brand can serve your purpose. We, too, have followed the same method to shortlist the most popular blanket brands in India.
The first factor that you must consider looking for is the size. Blankets are available in different sizes and variants, such as single, double, king, queen, and more. Always remember that a blanket brand s not just used to cover your body; it is also used to cover your bed and keep it warm to help you feel cosy and comfortable. You might like the design of a blanket, but the brand doesn’t manufacture it in the size you desire. It will obviously dishearten you. To avoid such occurrences, select a brand that manufactures each type of blanket in different sizes. The best brand will always take care of the sizes so that all buyers can get what they want.
The materials used in making a blanket play an important role in determining the level of warmth it will deliver. Blankets are made of different materials, which include wool, cotton, microfiber, and fleece. Generally, fleece and microfiber make the blankets the warmest; woollen blankets are ideal for Indian winters, and cotton blankets can be the best for the summer and spring seasons. You must select a blanket as per your needs. And for that, you must select a brand that offers blankets made of different and high-quality materials to have a fair and wide variety.
Next, you must consider the blanket’s durability. Selecting the right brand becomes more important if you want your blanket to last long. Although it can be quite different from judging it, the blanket will be durable or not before you use it. But it is certainly not impossible. Some indicators can help you get a direction at least. A renowned brand will do its best to maintain the reputations that they have earned over all these years. They will use good quality materials to make their products which will obviously last as per your usage. To ensure that you rely on the right brand, you can check for the stitches on their blanket. You can be relaxed if their blankets mostly have double stitching or reinforced machine stitching. Generally, such stitches won’t come to loose very easily, making the blanket last for a long time. Besides, if you want a long-lasting blanket, you must know that durable blankets are most likely expensive.
04. Colour and pattern
When you include anything in your room, the look of that particular object automatically becomes important. The case is not different with blankets. Apart from providing warmth and comfort, your blanket should blend well with your room’s aesthetics. A blanket can enhance the style and elevate or degrade the look of your room. Innumerable brands come up with blankets of similar patterns and looks that might or might not fit your taste. You obviously don’t have to compromise your looks to receive warmth and comfort from a blanket. Therefore, the best thing to do is to go for a brand that allows you to choose from its vast options in terms of colours, textures, etc.
05. Reviews and ratings
Last but not least, check for the reviews and ratings posted by people who have practically experienced the pros and cons of the product. It will help you avoid making the same mistakes they unknowingly made. Spare some time and go through the reviews posted about the brand. Select the one with positive reviews and high ratings, and maintain distance from the one that couldn’t make the users happy.
By following all these important factors, you can easily judge whether this is the best blanket brand for you. Select the blanket brand carefully, as it doesn’t matter if you often curl up in an AC room or need something to keep you warm on a cold day. A cosy and warm blanket is all that you need.
All the brands listed in this article were selected after checking the material, filling, durability, design, and stitching delivered to the users. They are easily available both in the online and offline markets. You can get it from anywhere, according to your preference.
Besides, the main purpose of coming up with is article was to provide quality information about the best blanket brands in India. Hope it was successful in proving itself useful. Also, we understand that as a buyer, you might have several questions in your mind. To help you get a clear idea, we have answered some of the most frequently asked questions related to the best blanket brands in India in our next section.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. Which are the best blanket brands in India?
Q. Is a mink blanket good for winter?
Q. Which type of blanket is warmest?