OnePlus brand has been dropping hints about the device’s specs and functionality for quite some time now, in anticipation of its release. Today, finally company officials have revealed the OnePlus 11 specifications, resolution, and also sensors of the upcoming device’s cameras. To know more, keep reading.
Few highlights of OnePlus 11
- The OnePlus 11 is scheduled to launch in China on January 4th and in India on February 7th.
- OnePlus 11 has revealed many details ahead of its launch.
- OnePlus will have a 50-megapixel primary sensor, 2x portrait sensor in its rear-facing camera setup and a 48MP wide angle sensor
- The OnePlus Buds Pro 2 TWS will be launched alongside the new flagship from OnePlus.
- A 5000mAh battery is tipped for the device, and it is expected to support SuperVOOC fast charging at up to 100W.
A 5G version of the OnePlus 11 is set to be unveiled in China on January 4. Chinese tech brand teases smartphone camera specs a day before the official unveiling. A 50-megapixel Sony IMX890 sensor will be the primary sensor of the OnePlus 11 5G’s triple rear camera. Additionally, a 48MP wide-angle sensor will be included along with a 2x portrait sensor. A sample of the phone’s camera image has also been posted on few Chinese websites. With 16GB of LPDDR5X RAM and a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chip, the upcoming OnePlus 11 5G handset will have outstanding portrait photography. RAW photography will also be supported by the handset
There are rumours that the OnePlus 11 will boast a 6.7-inch WQHD AMOLED display which will have 120Hz refresh rate. With expandable up to 16GB of RAM and 512GB of UFS4.0 storage, the phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2. It is reported that the phone ships with ColorOS 13, a skin built on top of Android 13. Furthermore, leaks and rumours indicate that the OnePlus 11 will come with a 5,000mAh battery and support for SuperVOOC fast charging up to 100W.
The estimated pricing range for the OnePlus 11 is 55,000–60,000 INR. As of now, no official price has been revealed for the OnePlus 11. The OnePlus 11 is rumoured to go head to head with iQOO 11, which will be released in India on January 10. It is also rumoured that the iQOO 11 will cost between Rs 50K to Rs 60k. Even the iQOO phone’s ultimate price hasn’t been announced.