The world economy is on the verge of recovery as lockdown restrictions are lifted. At CES 2023, Gigabyte debuted an updated version of the Aero 16 OLED, which now supports Intel’s Raptor Lake-H processors and Nvidia’s RTX 4000 series of laptop GPUs. They announced that the testing of the Gigabyte Aero 16 YE5 2022 showed it to perform well.
Designers, creative professionals, and artists will enjoy using AERO 16 OLED creator laptop. With its iridescent design and powerful real-time computations, it is the perfect creativity accelerator for today’s world. A 13th-generation Intel Core i9 processor and NVIDIA graphics card enable excellent accelerated work output and high-performance computing.
- Aero 16 OLED offers a 16-inch OLED 16:10 screen+ 4K UHD which has a Delta E deviation of less than 1 as well as the Eye safe 2.0 display protection standard.
- An iridescent AERO logo graces the display lid of the Aero 16 OLEDs, which reflects multicolored light at different angles depending on the angle at which they are viewed.
- GIGABYTE Windforce Infinity technology is integrated into the AERO 16 OLED.
- Dedicated heat pipes along with 5V dual 59-blade fans maintain performance within the thin body with 4 heat pipes and 5V dual fans, respectively.
- A 30% thinner blade design is equipped with the dual large-area air intake.
- By using four thinner fan blades than the previous generation, cooling area is increased by 104% compared to previous version models.
- A double cooling system is provided for the chassis by the 2 “vortex” fans that prevent air from backflowing
The Aero 16 OLED offers up to RTX 4070 Laptop GPU with Studio drivers, as well as Core i7-13700H processors and Intel Core i9-13900H. Nvidia Omniverse is also preinstalled on the laptop. Turbo Mode allows you to push your processor’s performance to its highest level and maximize fan speed. It is not yet known how much the Aero 16 OLED will cost but according to sources it will be available from February.