With Acer Swift Go series, Acer unveils its first models for professionals, creators, and students of today at CES 2023. The new Acer Swift X14 debuted as well which includes updated aesthetics, cutting-edge performance technology, and an array of features intended to keep mobile workers connected and productive as well.
- Acer Swift X14 is a thin, lightweight laptop with a lot of power packed into a compact body
- This computer features 45-watt and also 13th-generation H-series Intel Core processors and optional discrete graphics support from NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4050.
- An antimicrobial Corning Gorilla Glass screen covers the WQXGA screen with a stylish, unique design and aerospace-grade aluminium edges
- With a 14-inch OLED display with 2880 x 1800 pixels and a 120 Hz refresh rate, the laptop is able to handle graphics work. Additionally, it is VESA TrueBlack DisplayHDR 500 certified and its peak brightness reaches 500 nits.
- The laptop also features USB Type-C ports, 1440p webcam, a microSD card reader and HDMI 2.1 port.
- A single large fan and two copper heat pipes are also located on the laptop
- A pre-installed set of NVIDIA Studio Drivers makes it ideal for mobile graphics
- A more than 9.5-hour battery life is provided by this device.
- There is an air intake design on the laptop, and the laptop includes Acer’s Twin Air dual-fan system to maintain a cool environment.
There is something different about the Acer Swift X14 laptop in comparison to the other Acer laptops in this series. The device maintains its light and thin profile while adding extra power when needed. Acer Swift X14 first look discusses RTX graphics and interesting ways to minimize thermal issues while working berserk. According to Acer, prices for the Swift X 14 will start around $1100 in Europe, China and North America this April.