A very surprising finding has been revealed in Counterpoint Research’s Q4 2022 smartphone sales report. A report by Counterpoint Research found that Apple is the best-selling smartphone in India. A share of 4 percent was achieved by the iPhone 13 in Q4 compared to the Galaxy M13, Redmi A1, Galaxy A04s, and Realme C35.
iPhone tops the sales list for the first time in India, a country known for its extreme frugality. In September 2021, Apple launched iPhone 13 with iOS 15. On the back, it featured a 12 MP main camera and an ultra-wide 12 MP camera, and on the front, it had a 12 MP selfie camera. Rs 64,900 is the starting price for the 128 GB variant
- During the sale period, Flipkart and Croma offered iPhone 13 for as low as Rs 50,000. As a result, Apple’s sales increased.
- Samsung Galaxy M13 took the second spot. Among the most popular smartphones in India, this one starts at around Rs 11,000 and goes up. This smartphone has a 6.6-inch display and a 6,000mAh battery that lasts all day.
- The Redmi A1, Xiaomi’s entry-level smartphone priced 7,499, placed third with 3% of sales.
- A market share of 3% was also captured by Samsung’s Galaxy A04s, which took fourth place.
- Realme C35 takes the fifth position with its 6.6-inch display and 5000mAh battery, expandable up to 128GB of storage and 6GB of RAM.
Thus, Apple is certainly proud that iPhone 13 emerged as the best-selling phone in Q4 2022.