When I first thought about whipping cream in a mixer grinder, I thought it would be very difficult. However, that wasn’t the case. You can use your mixer grinder to whip your cream perfectly following these step-by-step instructions
To whip cream in a mixer grinder, you will need the following:
- Heavy cream
- A mixer grinder with a whipping attachment
- Place the heavy cream in the mixer grinder bowl.
- Turn on the mixer grinder and start at a low speed.
- Gradually increase the speed as the cream thickens.
- Continue to mix until the cream reaches the desired consistency.
Note: Be careful not to overwhip the cream, as it can quickly turn into butter. Also, make sure the cream is chilled before whipping it.
In-depth Guide: How to whip cream in mixer grinder?
It is possible to make whipped cream with a mixer grinder if you follow some expert guidance. To do so, follow these steps.
- Ensure you have enough icing sugar and whipping cream on hand, as well as some vanilla extract. You should not exceed 30% fat in your cream
- For up to 3-4 hours before beginning, place the jar of the mixer grinder in the freezer. Make sure you only keep the jar for an hour.
- It’s important to work quickly after you take the jar out of the freezer. In a frozen jar, combine the chilled cream. Only add a fourth of the total because whipped cream needs some room to expand
- Alternatively, you can set the machine to the highest speed or use the whipping button. Check the cream’s progress after 30 seconds.
- In addition, be aware of the noise made by the machine. There will be some friction involved in the gradual sound. Use a spatula or steel spoon to check the cream again. After the cream has thickened a bit, continue to whisk it.
- Combine some icing sugar with the vanilla extract once you have achieved soft peaks. The sweetness can be adjusted by adding sugar in small amounts. You must add 5 teaspoons of sugar to 4 cups of cream, for example. Additionally, the vanilla extract should not be more than 1/4 teaspoon.
- Then, whip it at a very high rate for a few more minutes. Every 30 seconds, check the cream to make sure it has reached stiff peaks. Switch off the mixer grinder immediately if the cream becomes stiff.
- The last step is to chill the whipped cream for around 30 minutes in the fridge. The cream should only be brought out when necessary once it is completely set since room temperature can cause it to melt
Its high caloric count is the only concern about whipped cream. For this reason, it is important to only consume in a limited quantity to reap its health benefits. Whipping cream takes practice, regardless of whether you can use a mixer grinder, electric beater or blender.
Do share your methods for making whipped cream, the mixer grinder you use and the results you achieve.