Several women suffer from Hirsutism, a condition characterized by unwanted facial hair. After reaching puberty, young women and girls of reproductive age are at increased risk for this disorder.
Herbal treatments recommended by Ayurveda can effectively reduce facial hair growth naturally. It has been practiced for centuries to remove unwanted hair, and new methods are emerging daily. However, it is true that not all of them work with every skin type. Still, it is possible to prevent complications caused by post-hair removal by relying on natural, herbal, and home remedies.
If you want a smooth, hair-free face, learn the best methods for removing facial hair.
Facial Hair No More: Effective Ways to Remove Hair Permanently
- Barley peel: Barley powder and milk needs to be mixed to form a thick paste. Add lemon juice and mix it well. Leave the paste on your face for 30 minutes. Repeat this procedure once in every one to two weeks.
- Thanaka powder: First, Thanaka powder and Kusuma oil should be added together. Apply it by massaging it into the affected regions until it disappears. Let it sit overnight. After the paste has dried, wash it off in the morning. The treatment should be used regularly until you see the results.
- Lentil and Potato– Put the honey and lemon juice in a bowl and stir until the honey is dissolved. As a stopgap measure, you can ground some lentils into a smooth paste. After combining the components, the paste should be left on the injured region for around 10 minutes. Allow it to dry and after that rinse it off with regular water.
- Banana and Oatmeal– It is pretty helpful to use this method. Make a paste by combining 2 tbsp. of oats with 1 ripe banana, and then apply it properly to the affected regions. Massage it for 20 minutes, and prior to that wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Onion– Natural hair removal has long been associated with onions. If you want to remove hair from your skin using an onion, cut it in half and then rub it all over the desired area. After a while use lukewarm water to rinse the onion juice. Repeat this procedure once or twice weekly until you achieve your goals.
- Herbal leaves and Turmeric: Create a smooth paste by grinding dried turmeric, neem leaves, and Acalyphaindica leaves together. Apply the paste to your face at night after making a paste from the ingredients. Remove the dried face mask in the morning and then wash your face. If you want to see progress, you should do this at least three times every week.
- Flour face mask: Add 1 tbsp. of fresh yogurt and 1 tbsp of turmeric powder to half a cup of chickpea flour, and mix well. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes. As soon as it dries, massage it against the hair growth direction.
- Kusuma Oil– Make a paste with Kusuma oil and Thanaka powder. This paste should be applied to the area where hair was removed and massaged into the skin until it is absorbed. Wait at least 3-4 hours before washing or wiping the area. If you follow this routine for 3 months without stopping, you won’t have to worry about undesired hair growing back.
- Manjistha powder- Make a smooth paste of honey and Manjistha powder and then apply it all 3 to 4 times per week. Use this paste to keep your neck and face smooth, hair-free, and glowing.
When trying a home remedy for facial hair, women should take a few precautions:
There are several natural Ayurvedic remedies available for removing facial hair in women. Nevertheless, we must be cautious when using them.
- If you have sensitive skin, avoid home remedies for removing facial hair with allergy-causing ingredients like orange peel and lemon juice.
- To open up your pores, take a warm bath before using the packs.
- Following the treatment, you should apply ice to the affected area or wash the area with cold water to seal the pores.
So now you know the Ayurvedic way to remove facial hair permanently.Though it takes time, removing unwanted hair is permanent if you apply the above methods. With time and diligence, you can permanently eliminate face hair by employing Ayurvedic methods.