Canon EOS 1500D Digital SLR Camera and Nikon Z50 Mirrorless Camera Combo with DX 16-50mm and DX 50-250mm Lens, 64GB Card, Case, and 3X Optical Zoom are two popular products in the camera market of India. The main difference between the Canon EOS 1500D and the Nikon Z50 combo is that the former is a digital SLR camera while the latter is a mirrorless camera. This leads us to the question of which one is better. Well, to find the answer we decided to showcase a thorough comparison of both the products.
Comparison Table: Canon EOS 1500D VS Nikon Z50 combo:
|Specification||Canon EOS 1500D||Nikon Z50|
|Sensor Type||APS-C CMOS||DX CMOS|
|LCD Screen||3 inches||3.2 inches|
|Lens||3X optical zoom||DX 16-50mm and DX 50-250mm|
|Maximum Shutter Speed||1/4000 sec||1/4000 sec|
|Image Stabilization||Digital only||In-body|
|Video Recording||Full HD at 30fps||4K at 30fps|
|Slow-motion Mode||N/A||Up to 120fps at 1080p|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi and NFC||Wi-Fi and Bluetooth|
|Included Accessories||64GB card and case, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 III lens||64GB card and case, DX 16-50mm and DX 50-250mm lenses|
- The affordable price point makes it a great entry-level camera.
- The 24.1-megapixel sensor produces high-quality images.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC make it easy to share photos and videos.
- 3X optical zoom lens is versatile and suitable for everyday photography.
- It has a limited autofocus system with only 9 points.
- Video recording is limited to Full HD at 30fps, which may not be suitable for those looking to shoot professional-level videos.
- Image stabilization is digital only, which may result in blurry shots in low light or when using a slower shutter speed.
This digital SLR camera is designed for beginner photographers who want a high-quality camera that is easy to use. It features a 24.1-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and a 3-inch LCD screen perfect for composing shots and reviewing images.
- It comes with two lenses that provide a wide range of focal lengths for different photography needs.
- An advanced autofocus system with 209 focus points makes capturing sharp and clear images easy.
- In-body image stabilization helps to reduce camera shake, resulting in more brilliant photos and smoother video.
- Capable of recording 4K video at 30fps, making it a good option for those looking to shoot professional-level videos.
- Battery life is not as good as other cameras, which may require extra batteries when shooting for an extended period.
- The camera’s menu system may be challenging for some users, especially those used to other brands.
- While the camera is relatively compact, the lenses are still quite large, which may make it less portable than other mirrorless models.
This mirrorless camera is designed for photographers who want a high-quality camera that is both compact and versatile. It features a 20.9-megapixel DX CMOS sensor and a 3.2-inch tilting touchscreen perfect for composing shots and reviewing images.
The Canon EOS 1500D is excellent for beginners or those on a budget, while the Nikon Z50 is more advanced and suitable for experienced photographers who prioritize video recording and need a wider range of focal lengths. Consider your requirements and preferences when deciding between the two.