On May 3, 2023, the Assam Grade 3 Recruitment Final Result was released by the State Level Recruitment Commission (SLRC) Assam. The Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) made the result link live at 2 PM, and students could see their scores on the SEBA website (sebaonline.org).
Candidates’ scores on the written exam, computer exam, driving skill test, and stenographer skill test that were used in the Assam Grade 3 recruitment have been released.
To view and save your results from the Assam Grade 3 recruitment, follow the steps below.
- Open your web browser and navigate to sebaonline.org, which is the official website.
- Locate the link for the Assam Grade 3 recruitment result on the homepage and click on it.
- Enter your registered details for Assam Grade 3 and use them to log in to the website.
- After logging in successfully, the website will display your result on the screen.
- Save a copy of the result page by downloading it and print it out for future reference if necessary.
Those who have advanced to the next round of the Assam Grade 3 recruiting process will be contacted directly with details. Candidates are encouraged to keep checking the website for any new information or changes.