Laptops are the most portable devices out of all the computers on the market. The market for notebooks is growing exponentially well, so much so that it is beating the share of the desktop market by a huge margin. In India alone, laptop shipments grew by 6% to 7.9 million units from the previous year according to Mint a business newspaper.
Customers prefer laptops and notebooks and this demand is further spurred by online learning. Industry experts remain positive that this momentum will sustain in the future as well. Many branded companies continue to get fresh orders to manufacture laptops and notebooks.
This is because today’s laptop provides many advantages to its users. Despite their thin and sleek size, they pack quite a punch when it comes to having a powerful processor. In phrases of performance, there may be no distinction between a computer PC and a laptop. The reason for their burgeoning market presence has been detailed in the next section. Today, in this post I will try to guide you to select the best laptop for coding and programming under 50000.
Advantages of a coding and programming laptop
Following are the advantages of coding and programming laptop
01. Code on the go
Laptops are known for their portability and mobility. A good coding laptop allows its user to code anywhere and anytime. Want to sit in a café or at a crowded bus station and code? No, problem a laptop is just the device to do that.
02. Complete product
A laptop is a complete product and has all the devices built in. A keyboard, mouse, mic, camera and speaker are all built inside the laptop and one device will suffice to have access to them all. There is no further requirement for additional accessories allowing the user all the convenience of code.
Having a laptop means having access to instant information. It allows the user to collaborate better with their teams and counterparts and provides them with the flexibility of working and programming whenever they want to and wherever they go.
04. Can be operated offline
A laptop can be used to program or code offline as well. Not only that, it can be used to serve many purposes as well. It gives its user a lot of flexibility when it comes to completing their work on time.
Amazon has a great range of exciting laptops that come with powerful processors making them perfect for coding and programming. Famous computer brands like Dell, HP and Lenovo sell their laptops on this platform at unbeatable prices. They also provide easy EMI options making it a cinch for the buyer to acquire these laptops.
List of the best laptop for coding and programming under 50000
Following is the list of the best laptop for coding and programming under 50000
- This laptop has a great
design and displays
very fast booting.
- There is no Ethernet port for
a LAN connection.
HP 15s- Ryzen 5- 8GB RAM/512GB SSD is a silver laptop from HP and has an AMD Ryzen 5 processor. The laptop has Windows 11 as the operating software and it features a full-size island-style keyboard. The precision touchpad helps the user accurately navigate. It also has a built-in 720 p camera, dual speakers and dual mics as well.
- It has a full HD display that is equipped with anti-glare technology.
- The AMD Radeon graphics card makes it possible to code for games and also.
- The 8 GB RAM can be expanded up to 16 GB.
- It has a super-fast charge, meaning it can charge up to 50% in just 45 minutes.
SSD 15.6 Inch(39.6 cm) FHD
- This laptop can charge
quickly and is
to prevent skidding.
- It boots instantly thanks
to the AMD Ryzen processor.
- The cooling of the laptop
can be improved.
Dell New Inspiron 3515 Laptop, AMD Ryzen 5-3450U is a carbon black laptop that has an AMD ryzen 5 processor. The laptop has Windows 11 and the screen is 15.6 inches wide with a narrow border. The laptop is light and weighs less than 2 kg. The laptop also has tiny rubber feet and bumpers that prevent this product from skidding.
- It features a large keyboard that is 6.4% larger than its peers.
- The laptop emits low blue light making it easy on the eyes.
- It can charge up to 80% in 1 hour.
- The lid sensor in the laptop turns on your computer when it is opened.
- This laptop gives a good
browsing experience and
has quick booting
- The battery powers the
laptop for a good 6
- The laptop is designed
for low coding and is
not for heavy software
Dell Vostro 3401 i3-1005G1 is an accent black laptop that has an Intel i3 processor. With a 14-inch widescreen, this laptop comes with a full HD display. It is very light and weighs only 1.59 kg. The express charge charges the laptop up to 80% in 1 hour. The 256 GB SSD storage helps the user multi-task and manage many files seamlessly.
- It has 2 DIMM slots along with a 4 GB RAM.
- The narrow borders enhance the viewing experience of the screen.
- The Dell mobile connect allows the user to interact with their phone from the laptop.
- The Dell cinema features amazing colour and sound streaming.
- This laptop comes with
a white backlit keyboard
which makes it easy to
use in low-light conditions.
- It is also versatile and
can handle multiple
- The battery life is 4 hours
whereas the market
standard is 6 hours.
MSI Modern 14, Intel i5-10210U, 14″ FHD IPS-Level 60Hz Panel Laptop is a carbon grey laptop that has an Intel i5 10th generation processor. The operating software of this laptop is Windows 10 and the screen is 14 inches wide. This ultra-thin and light laptop has UHD graphics the keyboard is backlit with white light.
- The 8 GB RAM is upgradable to 32 GB.
- The lithium-polymer battery powers the laptop for 4 hours continuously.
- The IPS antiglare display has a resolution of 1920*1080 pixels with a refresh rate of 60 hertz.
- It has 720 pixel HD camera and powerful speakers.
FHD IPS-Level 60Hz Panel Laptop
- This laptop has express
fast processing and
- It consists of excellent
built-in speakers that
produce high-quality sounds.
- It gets heated quickly and
it doesn’t have a LAN port.
Lenovo V15 AMD R5 15.6 inches FHD Laptop is an iron-grey laptop that has a Ryzen 5 processor. The operating system of this laptop is Windows 10 and the laptop can open up to 180 degrees. It also has a graphics card the integrated AMD Radeon RX Vega 8. The 1 TB HDD gives the user plenty of space to store their favourite music or movies on the laptop.
- The anti-glare display has a resolution of 1920*1080 pixels with a refresh rate of 60 hertz.
- It has two 1.5-watt stereo speakers with HD and Dolby audio that facilitate an immersive experience.
- The laptop is equipped with a 5-hour battery life.
- This laptop has a good
display which is colour
rich and the blue light
shield enables one to
work on the computer
for long hours without
hurting their eyes.
- It can run only basic games.
Acer Aspire 3 Intel Core i5 11th Generation 15.6-inch is a silver laptop with an Intel i5 11th generation processor. The 8 GB RAM can be easily extended to 12 GB. This sleek and thin laptop features narrow bezels and the 15.6-inch screen is comfortable for the eyes. The dual storage of SSD and HDD provides plenty of space for the user to store all kinds of files.
- The Full HD display is colour rich and the Blue light shield protects the user’s eyes from blue light.
- There are many types of ports increasing the connectivity capabilities of the laptop.
- The laptop has been made as thin as possible to increase the portability of the device.
- The ergonomic hinge draws in air from the bottom of the laptop.
- It has a 9-hour battery capacity.
11th Generation 15.6-inch (39.6 cms)
Full HD Laptop
- This laptop delivers a
that is very fast.
- It is effortlessly multi-tasks.
- It also has good battery life.
- No disadvantages were found.
HP 14s, 5th Gen AMD Ryzen 3- 8GB RAM/512GB SSD 14 inch(35.6cm) Laptop is a silver laptop that has an AMD Ryzen processor. This thin, portable laptop has a micro-edge bezel design and features a 14-inch widescreen. The precision touchpad facilitates faster navigation. The backlit keyboard is advantageous in lowlight conditions.
- It has a 720-pixel HD camera that comes with integrated dual mics.
- It has an IPS antiglare technology screen that makes for stunning visuals.
- The built-in dual speaker provides stereo surround sound.
8GB RAM/512GB SSD 14 inches Laptop
- This laptop delivers a
good performance and
has long battery life.
- It also doesn’t heat up quickly.
- The display quality is good
with excellent viewing
- No disadvantages were found.
- It features HD audio and Dolby Audio.
- The FHD screen is 15.6 inches wide and comes with antiglare technology.
- It has an Intel UHD Integrated graphics card that delivers high performance at a high speed.
- Lenovo vantage is a feature that optimizes the laptop’s performance by managing the power, updating the laptop with timely upgrades and managing the consumption of the battery.
Intel Core i5 15.6″ (39.62cm) FHD
IPS Thin & Light Laptop
Code can be written on most laptops. But using the right laptop can improve one’s productivity as it will be written on a device most suited for this task. Buying a laptop for coding and programming under 50000 can be a daunting task as different laptops come with different trade-offs. Hence a buying guide is necessary.
How to buy a laptop for coding and programming under 50000?
Some of the factors to consider while buying a laptop for coding and programming under 50000:
The laptop’s monitor or screen is crucial as one will be staring at it continuously while working on the laptop. Although a 4k display might be a bit too much always opt for a good quality high-resolution screen. Never go for laptops offering anything lower than a 1920 x 1080 display.
Since the laptop is going to be used for programming/coding, pay attention to the processor. Generally, an Intel i5 or i7 core processor is quite sufficient to do most of the coding.
The basic recommendation is for 8 GB RAM when it comes to programming of the serious kind. If there is more room in the budget then investing in a programming laptop having 16 GB RAM is not a bad idea.
Programming involves using the keyboard extensively to code. This aspect shouldn’t see a compromise as one will be typing on their keyboard continuously while coding. Having a firm keyboard with backlighting is a good strategy if one is working in low-lit conditions.
A good battery is key in making a laptop portable and mobile. Always aim for a laptop with a minimum of 6 hours of battery life. Check to see many reviews on the battery performance before purchasing a laptop instead of solely relying on the manufacturer’s words.
Programming laptops are here to stay. Their demand is not abetting anytime soon and the several advantages they offer have only increased their market share in recent years. The quality of laptops has also increased over the years and these days most laptops can be used for coding and programming because they are all equipped with good processors.
Thanks to these portable devices one can code anywhere and everywhere and there is no requirement for a dedicated space and time. Laptops offer great mobility to their users and this fact has become instrumental in beating the desktop market. Amazon has an exclusive range of laptops featuring all the major brands and owning a laptop has never become easier.
A quick recap of the article above:
- Talked about the growing market share of coding laptops
- Discussed the various advantages of a programming laptop
- Listed various laptops available online from reputed brands
- Discussed a buying guide in detail highlighting the important factors
- Concluded the article by talking about the usefulness of a programming laptop.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Hey I want a laptop which have multi functional work like Playing games and for coding too…