Terms and Conditions
This website is owned by The Readers Time and is an online platform operated by it. All services available and mentioned in the website are owned by The Readers Time
All visitors and/or members are requested to go through our terms and conditions carefully before signing up. The administrator or the owner holds the authority for revising or changing the terms and conditions of the services mentioned on the website and in this document at any point in a given time without giving any prior notification. The revision will be effective immediately following the changes. It is the responsibility of the users and customers to check and scrutinize the terms and conditions appropriately in order to avoid any inconveniences.
Data Use Policy
The company reserves the right to use the data in its possession in way it sees fit within the bound of the applicable legislation. Data might be shared with third party partners to improve the quality of our services. For more information on our Data Use policies, refer to our Privacy Policies.
Reader’s Time does not make any warranties, express or implied, with respect to any service, information, data, software, system, functionality, statements, content or products made available on the Site. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
You may not send, submit, post, or otherwise transmit, material or messages that contain software virus, or any other files that are designed to interrupt, destroy, and negatively affect in any manner whatsoever, any electronic equipment in connection with the use of the Site, or other user’s ability to use the Site.
Prohibited Activities in the Website
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that —
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate another person;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
- violates any law for the time being in force.