Working from home has become my norm during Covid-19. Back pain has plagued me for a very long time, and I can’t figure out whether it is caused by the mattress or not using an ergonomic chair. For a long time, I sat in different chairs trying to find the cause of the problem, but nothing helped. I decided to sleep on the floor without a pillow because the other option was to change my sleeping position or mattress. Will you believe me if I tell you about what happened the next morning? My back doesn’t seem to be in much pain, so I decided to check the quality of the mattress. Then I began my search for the best mattress for back and neck pain in India. One of my friends recommended an orthopaedic mattress he had been using for quite some time. It’s difficult to find the best orthopaedic mattress available on the market. Thus, I have compiled a list of some of the best mattress for back and neck pain in India. You can achieve a deep and sound sleep on these mattresses if you suffer from back or neck pain.
List of some of the best mattress for back and neck pain in India
Let’s find out some of the best mattresses available now Online. There are times when your mattress gives you backaches, and not always by accident. Having back pain when you’re young can be very frustrating. Among all the parts of your body, your neck and back muscles receive the least amount of exercise. Despite having a posture that doesn’t appear lousy on the outside, our neck and back regions suffer more problems than any other parts of our bodies. To fix this, there is a wide range of mattresses to choose from, so you can find the one that is the right fit for you. Thus, we have compiled a list of the best mattress for back and neck pain in India.
- This product is designed
perfectly to provide comfort
and therapeutic support to
- The brand offers 100 nights
trial to the customers.
- It is super durable and can
last for more than 12 years.
- The price of this product
might be a little towards
the higher side for some
eople. However, the quality
offered by the brand justifies
the price entirely.
This mattress from Sunday can be an exceptional pick for you if you are looking for a mattress that can give you relief from your back and neck pain. It is super efficient and never compress the mattress. This mattress is made of high quality natural ingredients such as Latex is natural and certified to European standards. Besides, the top cover of this product is made of organic cotton to ensure better summer comfort. Not just that, the best thing about this mattress is that the brand offers 100 nights trial to the customers. Which means you can buy the piece and get a hassle-free cash refund in case the mattress fails to win your heart.
- This mattress has a layer of 6 inches of 70D Latex foam.
- It can easily bear weight up to 140 kg.
- This product is made of high quality latex imported from Belgium.
- Compressing a mattress is known to reduce life by 30% and reduce the foam’s orthopaedic properties. The critical thing about Sunday mattresses is they never compress the mattress. So, you are assured of getting a better life and full Orthopaedic benefits.
- The mattress uses much more natural materials. For example, Latex is natural and certified to European standards, and the top cover is made of Organic cotton to ensure better summer comfort.
- 100 nights trial so that you get a hassle-free cash refund if you do not like the mattress.
- Mattresses made of this
material are hypoallergenic
and resistant to bedbugs.
- A 10-year warranty is included.
- Easily portable due to its
ability to roll and pack.
- A good customer service
experience is provided.
- Provides pretty good support
for the body.
- The room might feel hot
in summer if there is no
air conditioning or
It is widely known that Wakefit is a brand that is popular with online buyers, especially in India. It’s no surprise that Wakefit ortho is a top-selling product. A memory foam material is used in its construction. The comfort of memory foam is enhanced by its ability to adjust to the shape of your body.
Fill Material: Next-Gen Memory Foam
- A breathable outer cover allows you to sleep comfortably.
- The outer cover can be removed and washed
- The Wakefit layer relies on 7 pressure zones to alleviate back pain.
- This product provides better support for your neck, shoulders, back, and hips
- The comfort level of Wakefit orthotics is medium.
- The mattress bottom has an
- The mattress is relatively
light in weight
- Your neck, back, and overall
body pain will be relieved
with this specially
- You will stay cool and dry
while sleeping with it.
- The price is on the higher side.
With its lightweight memory foam orthopaedic gel design, Sleepycat Plus enables you to sleep pain-free, while its medium firmness allows you to be comfortably supported. In addition to being comfortable, this memory foam mattress also prevents others from moving when sleeping.
Fill Material: Gel Memory Foam
- The mattress is made up of four layers for maximum support.
- You get plenty of support and plushness from one-inch gel memory foam.
- After compression, the mattress retains its shape thanks to the 6-inches of high-density foam.
- Air is circulated throughout the mattress due to the breezy inner cover.
- The mattress is protected against sliding off by an anti-skid base at the bottom.
- Your neck, back, and
points will be relieved
by its pressure-relieving
- You will be provided with
immense comfort thanks to
its high-quality foam comfort
- Besides providing a stylish
look, this mattress is also
covered in a luxurious
triple antimicrobial fabric.
- It provides a medium-firm
level of comfort.
- A warranty of 10 years is
- Moving the product is difficult.
Supporting your back with Orthopedic technology is the main feature of SleepX Ortho mattresses. This mattress material relieves pressure points and provides extra comfort. Your spinal alignment is taken into account when this mattress adjusts.
Fill Material: Foam
- Supportive memory foam made from high-quality materials.
- It comes with a high degree of durability.
- This product has a breathable material.
- You will receive immense support from its body support layer.
- Mattresses are light in weight.
- There is the option for customization.
- The firm comfort gives you the
right amount of support.
- The breathable capabilities
help keep the mattress
- The product is covered by a
- Protection covers must be
A coir layer with high density is used in Duroflex back magic, the only orthopaedic mattress in India that is certified. The coir is a natural fibre made from coconuts that provide exceptional support. Blood circulation is enhanced and body pressure is relieved by memory foam. In order to support spine alignment, this mattress has been designed with five zones of orthopaedic support.
Fill Material: Coir
- Firm support and durability are provided by the high-resilience foam layer
- This mattress comes with a 7-year warranty and a 100-night trial period.
- Cool coir is used which is made from natural materials.
- A special FPS layer ensures that your spine is aligned while you’re sleeping, as well as provides extensive support.
- National health academy certification is also attached to this mattress, which is made by an Indian company.
- Neck and back pain, as
well as overall body pain,
can be relieved with it.
- This mattress comes with a
bonus foam pillow as well.
- It comes with a highly
breathable layer on top
of this queen-size
- Warranty of 10 years is
included with this product.
- The price is a bit expensive for
The firmness of the Solara orthopaedic memory foam mattress can be customized. For most people with back pain, the luxury firm option is recommended. Despite its pain-relieving qualities, this mattress is also comfortable. For side sleepers, the plush soft mattress provides cushioning, while the pillow top provides extra comfort.
Fill Material: Premium Air-Flow Memory Foam over a layer of Gel-Infused Memory Foam + High-Density Support Base
- The memory form is of high and excellent quality.
- The memory form provides immense support thanks to its high-quality foam
- Free from mercury formaldehyde or any other harmful substances.
- The gel memory foam keeps the mattress’ surface fresh
How does back pain affect sleep?
High-quality sleep is difficult to achieve when you suffer from back pain. Sleeping positions become difficult due to back pain, which further creates sleep delays. The theory goes that back pain becomes most acute at night, which is why you’re most likely to sleep badly. Due to the lack of sleep, you are also unable to sleep comfortably, and the pain gets more intense as a result. As a result, you suffer from back pain throughout the night and stay awake.
What is the effect of sleeping position on back pain?
Back pain can also be caused by sleeping positions. For your back, you need to choose a foam mattress or an innerspring that is well-made. Pressure points can form on the coccyx, scapula, and back of the head. It gets worse if the mattress does not support the backbone’s curve, which is determined by the mattress’ stiffness.
01. Side Sleepers
Researchers have found that sleeping on a low-quality mattress can cause more suffering and pain. The best way to avoid this is by choosing a mattress with a medium degree of firmness or one that is made of memory foam.
02. Back Sleepers
Sleeping on your back is the most comfortable position. In addition to distributing your body pressure, the back sleeping position also reduces stress on the pressure points of your body. Mattresses with medium-firm technology are suitable for people who sleep on their backs.
03. Stomach Sleepers
The worst sleep position is to sleep upside down or give pressure to your stomach, which increases the risk of abnormal neck pressure. Latex mattresses are always the best choice for this type of sleeper.
Understanding the Types of mattresses available in the market?
In spite of the fact that there are many excellent mattresses available in the market today, there isn’t one size mattress that fits all. It is important to take into account your weight, height, age, sleep position, as well as your specific medical conditions when determining what is most comfortable for you. Let’s have a look at the types of mattresses available in the market today.
01. Memory Foam Mattresses
The name “memory foam” refers to its ability to adapt to the body and respond to pressure and heat before gradually rebounding after the pressure has been released. Due to its sinking effect, this mattress is popular. In addition to providing relief for sore joints, the added softness also reduces friction.
02. Gel Mattress
A hybrid memory foam and gel mattress is called the ‘Third Generation Mattress’. This mattress offers many benefits over memory foam, such as eliminating the heat which is the most common issue and complaint about memory foam mattresses. On the other hand, the gel mattress keeps its cold temperature by preventing heat from being absorbed by the gel.
03. Latex Mattresses
It produces the same sinking feeling as memory foam and bounces back quickly. Latex is used to manufacture these mattresses, which come from rubber plants. Since they are made without chemicals, they are also biodegradable.
04. Hybrid Mattresses
In order to get the best of both worlds, hybrid mattresses are the most popular choice. The name hybrid mattress implies a combination of innerspring mattresses and memory or latex foam. Mattresses with these inner structures tend to be made of steel coils, single or joined, and latex or memory foam, which provide rapid bounce and softness. Personalization is also possible in hybrid mattresses.
05. Innerspring Mattresses
In this type of mattress, when weight is applied, steel coils collapse. In addition to providing interior support to the mattress, these coils also contribute to better sleep quality by providing greater support.
What to look for when choosing the best mattress for back and neck pain in India: Buyers guide?
Good mattresses make sleeping more relaxing and comfortable. It is only the best quality mattress that can provide you with relief from back pain. Market offerings are plentiful, but you need to choose the best mattress for back and neck pain in India and give yourself a plush night’s sleep.
01. Level of firmness
A product’s strength is determined by its firmness. Your first consideration should be this factor. Your sleep quality is determined by the solidity of the surface, which should neither be too hard nor too soft. Buying a mattress which is medium-firm is highly recommended.
02. Mattress Type
Mattresses promise to provide the best, but they don’t. Thus, always check whether a mattress contains proprietary responsive foam before you buy it. It is also very helpful for customers to find the foam type mattresses with high GSM breathable fabrics.
03. The comfort of Mattress
Mattresses with a high level of comfort are highly sought after. Customers can enjoy luxurious sleep when they sleep on the best mattress. A medium to firm mattress with support components may be the best choice for you.
04. Motion Transfer & Pressure Relief
It is worth it to invest in a mattress that has pressure relief and motion transfer technology. The pressure relief mattress is highly adjustable and adapts to your body’s size, weight, and shape. Adapting to the sleeping habits of the customers, it provides outstanding support and comfort. Distributing the pressure throughout the body, it also provides ultimate pressure relief.
05. Support in zones
The Zoned Memory foam provides support and alignment in every position. It is therefore highly beneficial to have mattresses with zoned support.
06. Material Quality
Prioritizing fine over amount is continually a terrific idea. The firmness and density of a good mattress should be appropriate for its quality. Check the thickness and weight of a mattress to determine its quality. You should not buy any mattress that will disturb your sleep, but you should always check quality of the products before making a purchase.
Thank you for visiting our mattress blog page. We hope you found what you were looking for. We can, however, assist you in shortlisting the best mattress for back and neck pain in India. Always ensure to do thorough research before stealing the deal since the main decision rests with you. Don’t save a few bucks by buying a cheaper mattress. Choosing a mattress with financing is a better option, even if it’s a bit more expensive. Or else, you may have to spend twice or thrice the money you saved if you end up with some health complications.