A normal blanket isn’t enough to keep you warm during chilly winter nights. This may lead to inadequate and interrupted sleep. To overcome this problem and sleep peacefully, you must choose the right quilt. It ensures that you don’t feel too cold or too hot while sleeping. Regardless of the brand, comfort and warmth are two of the most important things to look for in a quilt. Considering these factors, you can buy the best quilt brands in India within your budget. Your home probably has a lot of blankets, as they are an essential part of a bedroom. Besides keeping your bedroom warm in the winter, they also make it more comfortable and add to its appearance. To give your bedroom a beautiful appearance and the best sleep, I recommend you buy a quality quilt after moving into a new home. In this review, we look at the best quilt brands available in India. All the information you need to choose the best quilt brands in India will be provided in this guide. Before that, let us look at some of the types of quilt fabrics available in the market.
Quilt brands Fabric types
Cashmere goats produce this fabric, which is generally preferred over other materials due to its softness. During those cold winter nights, it will also provide more durable insulation. Moreover, cashmere’s fibres are soft, strong, and do not easily tear.
Despite washing several times, cotton fibres provide a durable and breathable strength. An extremely soft and fluffy fabric is produced by the cotton plant.
The fabric is incredibly soft, lightweight, and ideal for any season. Due to its acrylic fibre composition, the material has distinct characteristics. Fleece is inexpensive and machine washable, which is why many people love it.
04. Berber Fleece
There is nothing warmer, lighter, or softer than Berber fleece. Due to its curly texture and soft synthetic fibres, this fabric is often referred to as fur.
05. Microlight/ Microplush
It has a luxurious appearance and is less costly than expensive fabrics. Keeping them clean is also easy because they can be machine-wash
06. Electric Blanket
Synthetic fibres are used in electric blankets. They are also equipped with heaters and thermostats, so users can set their desired temperature. The styles, colours, and materials of electric blankets vary according to your preference.
List of some of the best quilt brands in India
After a long and exhausting day at work, snuggling up with a cosy blanket is the perfect way to unwind and relax. It is hard to find a blanket that meets all your needs with so many brands available in the market. To keep yourself warm and cosy during cold winter nights, I have compiled a list of the best quilt brands in India.
- Price-to-value ratio is high.
- Material is strong and durable.
- It gives a luxurious touch
that feels good to touch.
- Filled with hypoallergenic
- There is a feeling of luxury
and richness when using it.
- The corners of the garment
have some stitching defects.
- It is too bright when it comes
It manufactures bedding and related accessory products under the Solimo brand on Amazon. They make one of the best quilts or comforters, which are highly rated as well as affordable. They are cosy, soft, and durable during light winters or in air-conditioned rooms. A 200 GSM polyester filling is used in this quilt, which is quite lightweight.
- This product is hypoallergenic due to the fabric used.
- Children and asthmatic patients can use it safely.
- It comes with a microfiber shell, diamond stitching, and a super soft touch.
- This quilt is reversible and comes in 7 different colours.
- The exterior shell consists of 100% microfiber.
- There are available in both single beds as well as double beds.
- Machine washable and wrinkle-free because of its fabric and stitching pattern.
- You will find the blanket to
be soft and comfortable.
- Warmth is guaranteed
with the blanket.
- Heat is not generated
- This comforter can provide
sufficient warmth during
- It has a Lightweight and
- It is ideal for tropical Indians.
- Comforter with reversible
- This is not ideal in extreme winters.
In addition to providing comfort and warmth during sleep, Divine Casa offers a wide range of premium quilts. Microfibre quilts from Divine Casa are 150 GSM thick. The thinness of the device is apparent from the picture. In addition, this quilt is extremely lightweight. The product weighs just 460 grams. You will not feel suffocated using this because it allows for greater air circulation. As a result, sweating is also reduced.
- Featuring 100% brushed microfiber, this comforter offers a luxurious feel.
- The abstract pattern is available in a variety of colours.
- The comforter can also be reversed and used on the other side.
- A person with a tall height can also be able to use it.
- A washing machine or your hands can be used to wash the comforter.
- Ideally, the comforter can be washed every year according to the brand.
120 GSM Printed Reversible Single
Bed Quilt Comforter Blanket.
- It has a plush, luxurious
feel thanks to its polyester
- Constructed with
- The colour scheme can
be reversed in this
product since it is
- Constructed with high-
- In terms of width, it has a
- You can feel the luxurious
softness of it on your hands.
- This product is not suitable
for use during the winter.
Like Solimo, AmazonBasics also makes a wide range of products under its umbrella. It also receives excellent customer feedback and is very affordable. Microfiber filling of 160 GSM is used. In this product. Compared to Solimo, it has a lower density. This is more suitable for rooms with air conditioning. Standard and single sizes are available in this product.
- Soft, breathable, wrinkle-resistant material.
- This comforter can be easily washed in the washing machine and dried almost immediately.
- It is available in a variety of colours, including burgundy, brown and black.
- Safety and environmental standards are met by this product.
- The polyester filling
keeps you warm.
- The fabric is moisture-
absorbent and odour-
- A reversible design allows
you to use it on either
- It is machine washable.
- The stitching isn’t very good.
Known for its reliable sleep solution products, Wakefit has grown in popularity in recent years. Using innovative technologies, the company manufactures products that provide users with extra comfort. 220 GSM is the thickness of the reversible microfiber comforter from the brand. During the winter, you will be kept warm by the siliconized polyester filling. In summer, this comforter is not too warm due to its thinner thickness.
- If you have a tendency to sweat when sleeping, the comforter works well to regulate the temperature for you.
- There is a soft and fluffy feel to the fabric.
- It reduces humidity and increases breathability by allowing enough air circulation.
- You will feel the luxury of the polyester fabric.
- Furthermore, the shell is made from 100% microfiber.
- The quilt can be used on both sides.
- Natural odour-resistant properties are a feature of this microfiber quilt.
- You can machine wash the quilt.
- A great choice for
- A great look is achieved
with machine stitching.
- GSM rating is decent.
- Suitable for allergy sufferers.
- It has a sturdy design.
- The quality of construction
If you’re looking for a comforter to go along with your air conditioner, Cloth Fusion’s Pacifier 2nd Generation AC comforter is a great choice. This quilt has a perfect GSM rating of 200 GSM which is neither low nor high. A size of 230 cm x 250 cm makes this comforter ideal for king-size beds. There is something premium about this comforter, despite its high price. The microfiber construction makes it feel smooth to the touch.
- A hypoallergenic filling is used in this product.
- This product is a good option for people with sensitive skin that is prone to allergies.
- You can use it as a duvet cover because it has six loops around the edges.
- Several colours and sizes are available, including one with multicolour patterns.
- This quilt is extremely lightweight and, therefore, suitable for babies.
- The comforter is quite warm.
- Suitable for mattresses
that are larger than
- The colour scheme can
- Feel premium with
- The product is bulky.
- The stitching is of poor quality.
It is the perfect comforter for very cold climates, cosy winters, and chill AC rooms, as its name implies. There are many comforters out there with GSM ratings under 300, but this one has 300, which is higher than the majority. The comforter is, therefore, one of the finest and warmest options for cold climates and winters.
- Three layers of micro cotton are used to make it.
- Furthermore, it guarantees no bubbling and is hypoallergenic.
- Due to its anti-allergen properties, it is safe for people with sensitive skin.
- It can be machine-washed, but stitches must be taken care of.
- A total of 27 colour options are available.
- Suitable for use all year
- It really gives a luxurious
and rich feel.
- Filling made from
- The product is
- Different colours are
- It would be better if the
stitching was better.
Livpure Smart provides high-quality mattresses, pillows, curtains and quilts. The rich and luxurious feel of this product made it to our list. The comforter is reversible and can be used all year round. With a filling of 200GSM, it makes for a rich, luxurious feel in any season.
- In contrast to most comforters that have a smooth finish, this comforter has a premium smooth finish.
- Microfiber will not move in any corner of the comforter thanks to the box stitching.
- This comforter is made from hypoallergenic materials.
- You can hand-wash it or machine-wash it.
- There are different colours available for it
Things to consider while purchasing the best quilt brands in India: Buyers Guide
In making the quilt or comforter, GSM refers to how much fibre was used per square meter. GSM increases as a product use more fibre. A thicker and warmer comforter has a higher GSM. A typical comforter filling weighs between 220-280 grams. It is possible to use them in the spring, fall, as well as winter in a warm environment. Most of the market’s options fall into these categories. Consider buying a quilt with a filling of over 300 grams if you are looking for a very warm quilt.
Silk fabric feels soft against your skin. This fabric is perfect for the winter because of its breathability and coolness. In spite of this, these comforters are difficult to wash and maintain. The price is also a bit high.
03. Poly-cotton blend
Polyester and cotton fabrics combine to produce soft fabrics. Compared to cotton, it is more breathable. Nevertheless, it has a softness similar to silk. Hence, it can be used at any time of the year.
Outer Fabric: Buying a comforter should also take this factor into consideration
When making comforters, the following fabrics are commonly used:
In addition to being versatile and soft, it is a natural fabric. Warmer seasons are suitable for wearing this material since it is breathable.
A common property of a wool fabric is that it provides a feeling of warmth and comfort to the body. Wool comforters are expensive, however.
03. Counts of thread
The thread count of the fabric must be checked once you’ve selected the fabric type. In thread count, per square inch of fabric, thread count refers to how many threads are used. Finer and tighter woven fabrics have higher thread counts. Comforters with thread counts over 800 or below 200 should not be purchased. When buying duvet covers for the comforter, you can opt for lower thread counts rather than paying more for ones with higher counts.
04. Reversible Comforter
It is possible to use either side of a reversible comforter. Each side has a different colour scheme or pattern. Double-sided comforters offer a variety of options. Therefore, they make excellent long-term bedding. It is possible to change the interior of your bedroom frequently with the help of a reversible comforter. When it comes to staining, it is extremely helpful. The comforter can easily be switched if one side has a stain.
There is a difference in weight between brands of comforters. Most comforters weigh between 500 grams and 3 kilograms. I will recommend buying lightweight comforters for everyday use. Using and maintaining them is easy. Home washing is possible for most of them. You can use lightweight comforters all year long, which is one of their greatest advantages.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
In this article, I have discussed various quilts or comforters that you can choose from. The features, pros, and cons of the different models are also provided so that you can choose the best one for you. Solimo comforters are a great choice for all of these reasons. There are also hypoallergenic fillings inside, and it has a strong, premium feel. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments if you still have any doubts or questions.