The papaya leaf juice can be used to increase the platelet count. The digestion problems can also be cured after drinking the papaya leaf juice. People are trying papaya leaf juice as a remedy for various diseases. Papaya is a tropical plant that contains beneficial and harmful substances inside it. Papaya is also known as the pawpaw plant. This plant belongs to the family of Caricaceae. Papaya leaf helps cure various diseases such as malaria, asthma, cancer, menstruation pain, ulcers, and other intestinal issues. However, the side effects of papaya leaf juice involves increase constipation problems, blockages, and delayed menstruation periods.
What are the side effects?
There are various side effects of drinking papaya leaf juice. Some of the side effects are as follows:
- Excessive drinking of papaya leaf juice can increase the chances of having an abortion in pregnant women.
- The excessive drinking of papaya leaf juice can result in infertility issues in both males and females.
- The drinking of papaya leaf juice can cause allergies to people who have hypersensitivity issues.
- People on immediate medication if drinking the papaya leaf juice without the doctor’s advice can bear several health issues.
- The people, who drink the papaya leaf juice without eating anything before the consumption, can have a vomiting-like feeling.
- The drinking of papaya leaf juice in excess can result in frequent stools.
- The drinking of papaya leaf juice in excess can bring headaches to the person.
- Excessive drinking of papaya leaf juice can cause skin irritation and redness.
- The excessive drinking of papaya leaf juice can cause irritation and itching on the various body parts.
- The excessive drinking of papaya leaf juice can also form adverse reactive substances inside the body.
- If papaya leaf juice is drunk in excess, it can result in yellow color spots on the body parts.
- The drinking of papaya leaf juice in excess can reduce the immunity in the body.
- The drinking of papaya leaf juice in excess can increase unacceptable sugar levels in the body. The person can become more diabetic by drinking an excessive quantity of papaya leaf juice.
The other side effects of drinking the papaya leaf juice in excess are as follows:
- The gas issues can increase inside the stomach.
- The skin inflammation level can increase.
- The swelling on the various body parts can be increased.
- The muscles movement and flexibility on the various body parts can be decreased.
- The chances of having the fibroids in the female ovaries will increase
- The chances of having psychological disorders are also present
- The natural hair color can be lost
- The lumps of the papaya leaves can be collected inside the stomach and can cause several issues.
- The watery eyes and irritation inside the eyes is also possible
- The papaya leaves, if not chopped properly to make the juice, can get stuck in the throat
- The respiratory and breathing problems are also anticipated
- The dosages of the papaya leaf juice to the newborn can result in adverse health conditions
- The fever temperature can be increased if the papaya leaf juice dosage is given in the inadequate quantity
- Papaya leaf juice is kept in an untidy bottle can be contaminated with germs and can cause the serious infections
- Papaya leaf juice that has been prepared with the use of spoiled Papaya can also be dangerous to the health.
What precautions should be taken?
The various precautions that a person should take before drinking the papaya leaf juice and avoid the possible side effects are as follows:
- The papaya leaf juice should be consumed in the right quantity.
- The papaya leaf juice should be kept neat place, and the vessel’s lid must be covered properly. This will help keep the papaya leaf juice fresh and uncontaminated from any bacteria & insects.
- The papaya leaf juice should be taken by any unhealthy person after taking the suggestions from the doctor and according to the prescription.
- The papaya leaf juice should be taken after eating something bulky that can control the vomiting feeling in a person.
- The papaya leaf juice can have other materials mixed as well. The other material such as mint, coriander leaves, and black pepper. These materials help improve the taste of the juice and control the overall side effects.
- The papaya leaf juice can be taken with honey and turmeric mixed. This helps reduce the side effects and can be the best Ayurveda medicine for the person who is consuming the juice.
- The papaya leaf juice can be consumed after boiling to a low-temperature heat in winters. This will help reduce the side effects of having a cough and cold.
- The papaya leaf juice must have additional water to have the appropriate level of H2O. This will remove the side effects of having crumps inside the stomach.
- The papaya leaf juice must be taken in the form of appropriate dosages. This will help maintain the balance of the required substance inside the body.
- The papaya leaf juice drinking should be avoided by pregnant females.
- The herbal and Ayurveda supplements can also be consumed with papaya leaf juice to control the possible side effects.
- The various kinds of Ayurveda sweeteners and vinegar are available in the market to avoid the side effects of papaya leaf juice. Before consumption, these sweeteners and vinegar can be added to the papaya leaf juice. Apple cider vinegar, pomegranate sweetener, Brahmi, ashwagandha, chaste tree, and ginger vinegar can be added to the papaya leaf juice.
- Some people mix other vegetables and fruits with papaya leaf juice to control the possible side effects.
- The papaya leaves should be properly washed and cleaned before making the juice.
- The papaya leaf should be recommended to be boiled and ground in the mixer before preparing the juice. The possibility of having the crumps and the risk of stocking the crumps in the throat will remove.
- According to the doctor’s prescription, the children under-aged and infants should be given the papaya leaf juice dosages.
- The green papaya leaf is always recommended to make the juice as it has fewer side effects.
- The papaya leaf juice at the time of fever like dengue should be given per the doctor’s prescription.
- The papaya leaf should be stored in the refrigerator or other secure place. This will help in securing the leaves from insect bites.
A person must establish his garden to grow the papaya leaves for making the juice. This will help get the good quality of the leaves and maintain the hygiene level.
What are the potential benefits of drinking papaya leaf juice?
The papaya leaf juice has a lot of side effects. Also, it carries some potential benefits is consumed in the right quantity:
- The papaya leaf juice helps in improving the skin condition
- The papaya leaf juice increases the skin glow and shine
- The papaya leaf juice increases the level of skin inflammation
- The papaya leaf juice can help in curing malaria and dengue fever.
- The papaya leaf juice can help in curing the digestion issues
- The papaya leaf juice can help in removing the body odor
- The papaya leaf juice can help in controlling the menstruation intervals in the females
- The papaya leaf juice can help in boosting the immunity level
- The papaya leaf juice can help in removing the gas issues in the stomach
- The papaya leaf juice can help in balancing the sugar level.
What is a different kind of papaya leaf juice dosage available in the market?
There are various kinds of medical papaya leaf juice-based dosages available in the market. These dosages are available in pills, tablets, and syrups. Some special dosages that contain the papaya leaf juice specialties and benefits are as follows:
- Caripill is one of the most recommended pills by doctors because it contains papaya leaf juice extracts. The dosage of this pill is very effective on patients suffering from some health conditions.
- Archway is one of the other pills that come in a tablet and contain papaya leaves extracts. These tablets are also beneficial for the patients.
- Celebration herbals are herbal tea that is an effective dosage and substitutes to papaya leaf juice.
- Sidomuncul herbal is also an effective dosage that contains papaya leaf juice extracts.
- Lowa select herbal LLC is a papaya leaf extract-based syrup and an effective dosage to cure the disease.
What is an idol dosage of the papaya leaf juice for the different age groups?
The idol dosage for the different age groups people are as follows:
- The adults should consume the first papaya leaf juice dosage of 30 ml before breakfast, the second before lunch, and the third before dinner.
- The children should be recommended to take the 5 to 10 ml papaya leaf juice dosage daily. Medical supervision is also required.
- The papaya leaf juice should not be consumed if preserved more than twenty hours of the clock time.
“Papaya leaves can be harmful to health but effective too.”