Are you looking for the Best belly fat reducing belt in India in 2022? Then, you are in the right place. Did you know that many of the stuff invented actually have more uses than the original purpose, especially in the field of medicine? Take for example the discovery of penicillin. It was purely accidental and went on to become a wonder drug that is in use even to this day.
The same goes for the pacemaker. An American engineer created a tool to record heart rhythms but he misassembled it and realised that it was giving off a heartbeat-like pulse. This led to the invention of the pacemaker that is implanted in hearts today.
In the same way, abdominal belts have many uses. True, they don’t work like the way they show it in the ads and many of them are misrepresented, but if used correctly they can have many advantages. Of course, they are a poor replacement for diet and exercise. Instead, let us focus on the actual benefits these belts have to offer.
If you want to increase the efficiency of your exercises, get well-toned abdominal muscles, and have your core toned then you can wear an abdominal belt while you exercise your core muscles. This will increase the effectiveness of your exercises and help tighten your core. It will also help in reducing your waistline.
These are not the only benefits of abdominal belts. Did you know many doctors prescribe these belts help you get into shape and support your back? That’s right they have many uses and benefits, but before we get into that let us discuss what is an abdominal belt? Today, in this post I will try to guide you to select the best stomach belt to reduce tummy in India in 2022.
What is an abdominal belt?
An abdominal belt is a wrap that is wrapped tightly around your body, especially the core. The core here means your stomach and waist. They are made from stretchable fabric but fit you snugly and are very useful as supporting aids. Most of them come equipped with clips and hooks and are adjustable as well.
After reading this it becomes clear that these belts have many uses and benefits and in the following paragraph, I have discussed them.
Benefits of the Abdominal belt
There are many benefits to the abdominal belt and not in the way you are thinking. I have made a list of the benefits here and when this belt is combined with exercise and proper diet it can work wonders for your waistline.
- It helps in a quick and effective post-partum (pregnancy) recovery.
- It helps in a quick and effective post abdominal surgery recovery – It helps with the pain especially
- It averts the sagging of the abdominal muscles
- It provides optimal support for your abdominal and back muscles
- It prevents the squeezing and cramping of the abdominal muscles
- It aids in the toning and tightening of the abdominal muscles
- The belt strengthens the abdominal muscles and weakened abdominal walls.
To give you a better illustration – Have you seen weightlifters in weightlifting competitions wearing abdominal belts and lifting heavy barbells? That is because these belts give a lot of support to the back and abdominal muscles and all of them wear them without fail. These belts are effective only when they are used correctly.
In the next section, I have listed the best stomach belts to reduce the tummy and are available online. Go through the list and understand the products so that you can make informed choices later.
List of the best abdominal belt to reduce belly
Following is the list of the stomach belt to reduce tummy.
01. Tynor Abdominal Support
Tynor Abdominal Support belt is a good abdominal belt that is made from nylon and has Velcro straps that fit snugly around your waist. It offers great post-operative care for the thorax and the abdomen protects your abdomen from the incisions of the surgery. They are also quite effective when you wear them while exercising. It is lightweight and can’t be seen under your clothes.
- It provides optimal support and compression to your back and abdominal muscles.
- It is easy to tie around your waist because of the broad hook loop.
- It has extra porous webbing making the belt well ventilated.
- Can be used while leading an active lifestyle.
02. Kossto abdominal belt after delivery
Kossto abdominal belt is a good stomach belt to reduce tummy and is meant for both men and women. It is a lightweight belt and provides optimal compression to the abdomen. This in turn speeds up the process of reducing belly fat. This belt is broad and comes in a universal size. The material used here is rubber.
- This belt is easily adjustable and has a wide hook-loop panel.
- It is made from heat-resistant rubber and is good for everyday use.
- This belt cannot be seen under your clothes and provides you with good comfort.
- It also has permeable elastic that allows ventilation for the user.
03. Wonder Care Abdominal Belt
Wonder Care Abdominal Belt is an abdominal belt made from 100% cotton and breathable elastic. This belt is perfect as it has Velcro fasteners and a broad loop panel that facilitates better holding and adjustability. The belt is lightweight and gives the optimum support and compression to your abdominal muscles and helps in reducing the fat tucked in your belly and waist.
- The belt is made from breathable elastic that reduces sweat and rashes
- It is comfortable to wear because of the cotton material and high elasticity of the belt
- The Velcro fastener provides you with the flexibility to tighten your belt as you lose belly fat
- The belt comes in a size range and can be adjusted accordingly
04. RCSP abdominal belt for women after delivery
RCSP abdominal belt for women is a good abdominal belt that will support your abdominal muscles and reduce your belly fat. It also helps in compressing muscles that have loosened due to pregnancy and C-section surgery. It reduces swelling and facilitates comfortable physical activities. It is thin and lightweight and can be easily adjusted to fit snuggly around your waist.
- It is especially useful in maintaining abdominal pressure and improving respiratory function.
- It holds the abdominal muscle together making it stronger.
- It reduces swelling and increases blood circulation at your surgical site.
- It provides good support and compression to your back and abdominal muscles.
05. LivEasy Abdominal Belt after delivery
Liv Easy Abdominal Belt that restores your body shape by providing the right amount of compression and support to your core muscles. It also gives great lumbar support, relieving the pain from your back muscles. This feature makes it suitable to be worn by both men and women and it also helps reduce belly fat by tucking in your core muscles.
- This gives the right compression to the abdominal muscles to trim your belly
- Made with breathable materials – a blend of rubber, polyester and nylon
- The product is available in different sizes
- It is very lightweight and weighs around 300 grams
- It has Velcro straps for easy buckling and adjustment
06. Longlife abdominal belt after delivery for tummy reduction
Long life abdominal belt is a good abdominal belt to reduce belly fat. It is made from a blend of polyester, nylon and cotton and comes in various sizes. It provides good support to your abdominal muscles and is useful in reducing your tummy, especially after delivery. You can use this belt anywhere and everywhere and it doesn’t peek from your clothes.
- It has Velcro straps that make it easy to adjust.
- It is a lightweight belt and fit snuggly around your waist.
- It helps in reducing belly fat and tucks in the muscles effectively.
- It provides good support and compression to your back and abdominal muscles.
07. PharmEasy Abdominal belt after delivery
Pharm Easy Abdominal belt is a good abdominal belt that is made from a combination of rubber, polyester and nylon. This belt effectively trims the tummy helping you get back your coveted figure. It also supports and compresses your abdominal and back muscles helping you with your core muscles. It is useful if you have lumbar muscle weakness as it strengthens your back muscles
- It is made from breathable material and both men and women can use it.
- It has Velcro straps for easy adjustments.
- This belt doesn’t wrinkle and there is no requirement for buckles and it comes in a universal size.
- You can hand wash it with mild soap making it easy to maintain.
08. Clubby abdominal belt after delivery for tummy reduction
Clubby abdominal belt is a good belt that is quite broad and has a height of 9 inches. It covers your entire waist and gives you the optimum support and compression for your core and back muscles. It is available in a range of colours and sizes and helps in eliminating lower back pain. It is soft to touch and has high durability.
- This belt flattens your stomach and strengthens your abdominal muscles.
- It reduces your waistline by 3-5 inches as per the company.
- It corrects your posture and provides good lumbar support and reduces lower back pain.
- It has extra porous webbing and is lightweight.
09. SURGERX MEDITECH Abdominal Support Belt for Post Operative Post Pregnancy
SURGERX MEDITECH Abdominal Belt is a good belt to tone your abdominal muscles and compress the bulge of your core muscles. It is also useful in facilitating faster recovery of your core muscles from a hernia operation. The belt is made from cotton and elastic fabric and with holes that allow for good ventilation. It can be worn by both men and women.
- It tones the waistline and reduces the bulge in your core area.
- It provides good lumbar support as well.
- It has highly porous orthopaedic three-panel elastic webbing that allows your skin to breathe freely.
- You can hand wash it with mild soap making it easy to maintain.
10. PROURBAN Abdominal Belt After Delivery
PROURBAN Abdominal Belt is a good abdominal belt that comes with a wide hook and loop panel that can be easily adjusted around your waist providing you with a snug fit. The belt has a thin lightweight structure that you will find wearing comfortable. This helps you in going about your daily activities without much hassle. The belt doesn’t peek through your clothes and keeps your secret for you.
- It helps in reducing belly fat by providing optimal compression and support.
- It is broad covering a major chunk of your abdomen.
- It is made from a combination of Velcro, plastic and fabric.
- It is available in different sizes and colours.
The list above is not exhaustive but this should give you a good picture as to the kinds of Belly fat reducing belts available on the market. I have also made a buying guide that will guide you in buying the most effective Belly fat reducing belt.
How to buy?
Here are some pointers you need to keep in mind while buying a Belly fat reducing belt most suitable to you:
- Check your waist size – Take a measuring tape and measure your waist below your belly button. This will help you in buying a belt that provides you with the optimum compression. If you don’t want to measure your waist then you can opt for the universal size abdominal belt.
- Look into the material of the belt. Most of them are made from polyester, nylon and rubber. Very few contain cotton. Cotton belts are good as they make room for more ventilation and tend to be lightweight. Also cotton is that one material that hardly induces any allergy.
- The belt should be lightweight and should be broad enough to cover your abdomen for it to be effective. If it even covers the hips then it is even more effective, especially for women.
- Look into the kind of straps it has – Velcro straps are good because you can adjust the belt as you lose more fat around your waist. Most belts come with a hook and loop feature that also gives the same flexibility.
- Finally, look into the price. Abdominal belts do not have to be very expensive and you can buy anything in the range of 300-600 INR. Splurging more than 1000 INR on these belts isn’t a good strategy as these belts are meant to be used for a short while only. Once you regain your size you will not be required to use the belt.
In the next paragraph, I have written about how to use the Belly fat reducing belt. So, please keep reading!
How to use it?
Abdominal belts can be worn regularly but for a few hours only. These are the dos and don’ts of the abdominal belt.
- When you are purchasing an abdominal belt measure your waist size and hip size as well.
- When you wear the abdominal belt wear it under your clothes with closures on the front of your abdomen.
- Wear the belt snuggly and not very tightly. You should be able to breathe quite comfortably. You want to strengthen your core muscles not cut off the blood circulation to that region.
- Always wash your belt regularly and keep it clean and dry. Do not allow your belt to get wet or dirty as this will lead to skin irritation
In the following paragraph, I have elaborated on the precautionary measures you need to take while using belly fat reducing belt. This way you will get the benefits of the belt without risking any injury in the long term.
Precaution take while wearing the belt
To reap the maximum benefits from your abdominal belt I have listed certain precautions you need to take. If you use this belt without much information/knowledge then this wonderful device will become detrimental to your health.
- Fasten the belt at the comfort level you prefer or prescribed by your doctor/physiotherapist and not too tightly as this might lead to hernia in the long run
- Buy a good quality belt as a substandard product may cause you rashes or skin irritation
- Clean your belts regularly by washing them. Unclean belts will be a fertile host for germs and might lead to irritation and itchiness.
- Wearing the belt in a hot and humid climate might be uncomfortable so look into it accordingly.
Belly fat reducing belt need to be used with care otherwise the improper use of these belts might backfire on you.
Belly fat reducing belts are compression belts that come in many sizes and usually have Velcro or hook closures. They offer great lumbar support and these devices work on your abdominal muscles and play an important role in recovery from childbirth or abdominal surgery. They may not work like how they are shown in ads but are certainly useful when used properly.
A belly fat reducing belts need to be wrapped around your waist and hips snugly and not too tightly. These belts also encourage deep breathing in the form of coughing. Do let me know which abdominal belt you bought and how your experience has been. I look forward to hearing your comments.
Frequently Asked Questions