It is always beneficial to do your workout at home so that you can maintain your fitness routine consistently. With a home gym, you can keep track of your workout schedule, get personalized training, and work out in total privacy. Depending on the hours of a gym, staying on top of your fitness plan can be challenging. Fitness equipment for home gyms is increasing in popularity, and it’s a big reason why more and more people are working out at home. With a few pieces of equipment, you can convert your living space into a gym that works just as well, if not better, than the local facilities. It is a good idea to have gym equipment at home if you want to start exercising. When all you need is in your house, it is harder to miss a workout. Although building a home gym requires some upfront costs, in the long run, it will likely be cheaper than joining a gym
Having a well-rounded strength training program is a key feature of a good home gym. Multiple muscle groups can be worked out simultaneously with all-in-one exercise systems. Having a home gym offers significant health benefits. However, you may have seen that there are a number of different categories of home gym machines while researching to buy the best gym equipment in India. You might find it difficult to choose the best home gym machine all in one. Because of this, I only reviewed the most useful and versatile fitness equipment based on the most commonly used categories.
List of best home gym equipment all in one
Here is a list of the Best home gym equipment all in one.
Being fit and healthy should be necessary for everyone. For a healthy lifestyle, regular exercising is one of the best fitness mantras for all. For that, you must know about the best multi-gym for home, so that you never forget to exercise. One gym fitness machine is perfect for those who want all the equipment that they need, and of good quality, without having to individually purchase each of the pieces of equipment separately. We have listed a few best all in one home gym equipment -It is manufactured by a popular Indian brand Lifeline and is popular among many home gym users in India. Under 20,000, this is the most affordable all-in-one home gym machine available on Amazon in India.
01. Lifeline Hg 002 Square Home Gym
It is manufactured by a popular Indian brand Lifeline and is popular among many home gym users in India. Under 20,000, this is the most affordable all-in-one home gym machine available on Amazon in India
- Choose from 18 exercise options.
- Exercise functions- There are several types of exercises to choose from: chest extensions, chest fly, pull-ups, bench presses, rowing, leg extensions, etc.
- Suitable for both upper and lower body workouts
- It is made of heavy-duty steel
- The maximum weight capacity is 120 kg
- It is an Indian-based brand.
- It is highly Affordable.
- It has got an excellent rating.
- Robust and durable.
- It can be used for different exercises.
- It is a space saving product.
- If you cannot assemble it yourself, assembly is not free.
02. Realswiss Commercial Functional Trainer Gym Machine
With a 210-kilo weight stack, this commercial trainer will complement any home gym. It has a powder-coated finish to prevent stains, corrosion, and slippage. An ideal multi-gym machine for home and commercial use, the Realswiss functional trainer is one of the best functional trainers available in India for the home gym.
- Compact enough to put in a safe place in your home.
- This multi-gym device is made of durable and durable material
- Dimensions: Approximately 7 feet * 6 feet
- Weight stack: 200 KG
- 5-year warranty on the frame.
- Durability and strength.
- It is long-lasting.
- Covers a good warranty.
- Heavy and expensive.
- Not recommended for beginners.
03. Alpha Fitness Functional Trainer Cum Smith Machine
It is a heavy-duty commercial trainer. Actually, it is a functional trainer attached to a smith machine. If you want to build muscle at home and improve your lifting abilities, the Hawkish functional trainer is the best multi-gym machine for you.
- Manufactured with a sturdy frame
- 5kg weight
- It is made with PVC sheet
- 2-year warranty.
- It is made of durable, sturdy material.
- Provides multiple workouts at the same time.
- An excellent design.
- A good warranty is one of the best things you can get.
- DIY installation may be difficult for you.
04. Kobo Exercise Weight Lifting Imported Professional Home Gym
Kobo has produced another top-quality exercise machine that deserves a spot on every list analysing home gym equipment. With this machine, the comfort of the user has been taken into consideration. This equipment comes with a preacher curl and allows you to perform exercises in flat, incline, and decline positions. As a multipurpose machine for the gym, it’s a perfect addition to anyone’s collection
- This product is approximately 30 kilograms in weight.
- The maximum weight that can be supported by the system is 150 kilograms
- The dimensions of the product are 30*60*1.5 cm
- It is also possible to perform Flat, Decline, Leg Curls, and Leg Extensions on the equipment as well
- The brand has its headquarters in Taiwan.
- The quality of the product is excellent.
- It is equipped with soft, cushioned seating.
- Ability to perform all exercises such as declining, inclining, flat-floor, or extending in a variety of positions.
- Strong and durable.
- It is expensive.
- Difficult to assemble.
05. PowerMax Fitness GH-285 Steel Multi-Function Home Gym
If you’re searching for a home multi-gym machine with a large user weight capacity, the PowerMax Fitness GH-285 is a good option. The stack weighs 68 kg and supports a weight of 160 kg. Designed by Powrmax Fitness, a renowned US-based company. Amazon currently offers it for under Rs 45000. Exercises include bench presses, curls, crunches, extensions, triceps, push-downs, lat pull-downs, and more. There are several accessories included with this machine.
- The dimensions of this product are 1750 x 860 x 1985 cm
- The frame material is steel
- In addition to the equipment, we supply ropes, straps, & bars.
- Yes, the seat is cushioned
- Weight stack: approximately 68 kg
- The maximum weight that can be supported by this machine is 160 kilos.
- You can perform many exercises such as bench pressing, rowing, preacher curls, leg curls, and pull-down exercises like push-downs, lat pull-downs, triceps, crunches, etc.
- Padded seat for maximum comfort.
- Accessory kit included.
- The product looks good.
- Customer service complaints. You can contact the local PowerMax Fitness store for assistance.
06. FIT KART Stainless Steel 20 in 1 Bench only with LAT Pull Down
This is an efficient set of gym equipment that is sufficient for you if you want to perform basic barbell and dumbbell exercises in your home. It has a basic mechanism yet it holds the potential to fulfil all your fitness requirements. This set has all the equipment that you will need in your fitness journey. Besides, it is highly durable and can be your fitness partner for a long time. Its thick, wide and smartly designed bend will let you enjoy an efficient yet comfortable workout experience.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Easy assembly of the product
- Comfortable Soft Rollers
- Numerous workout options.
- Easy assembly.
- No warranty.
- Some users found the frame unstable.
07. Hashtag Fitness 60kg Gym Equipment Set
Hashtag Fitness 60kg Gym Equipment Set can be your choice if you are on a budget. It offers you a wide range of gym equipment with fitness accessories for your daily home workout. This set can be used in different ways. You can practice decline bench press, incline bench press, flat bench press, dips, push-ups, leg curl and several other exercises on this.
- Specifically designed for basic home strength training.
- Durable steel construction.
- Affordable for small strength training
- Durable steel frame.
- Comfortable and cushioned.
- A full body workout is not possible.
- The frame feels wobbly.
08. HASHTAG FITNESS ABS tower exercise bench and fitness equipment
HASHTAG FITNESS ABS tower exercise bench and fitness equipment of 400kg are perfect for all types of workouts – Incline, Decline Flat, Leg Curl, Leg Extension, Push up, Dips, Lat Pulldown, cable curl, and a lot more. Maybe a little bit on the pricey side but worth it if you want overall body development in the comfort of your home. Also, its sturdy stainless steel will last you for years to come.
- Range of abundant whole-body workout equipment.
- To help you experience extra comfort while you work out, this combo has a foam-padded seat. So, now enjoy lifting weights, and doing sit-ups without inviting any back problems.
- Sturdy and durable stainless steel frame
- Overall workouts.
- No warranty on the product.
and fitness equipment
09. INFINITY FITNESS Alloy Steel, Foam 20 in 1 ABS Tower
INFINITY FITNESS Alloy Steel, Foam 20 in 1 ABS Tower is built of 4X2 M/S Heavy Pipe, that offers innumerable workout options – Incline, Decline Flat, Leg Curl, Leg Extension, and much more at a budget-friendly price.
- Heavy-duty steel Construction for Stability and Safety
- With its thick, wide, and smartly designed bench, you can enjoy your workout experience comfortably
- Dual support of 300 kg capacity
- Comfortable soft foam padded 10-inch seat offers extra comfort to your back and joints for heavy workouts.
- Comfortable foam cushioned.
- Warranty not available.
- Not sturdy.
10. Zorex HGZ-1001 Multi Home Gym Machine All in one
Weighing 117 kg is the Zorex HGZ-1001 that you can use for strength and endurance training with twelve different exercises that can be done on it. The manufacturer says that you can assemble and disassemble the product very easily and add attachments as per your will. The machine is durable since it is made of 2.5 inches of round heavy-duty pipe that is designed to last a long time.
- Heavy-duty construction
- It can be easily attached and detached. Thus, you can add your own attachment as per your requirement.
- It has a sturdy steel frame which ensures durability and makes it last for a long time.
- It comes with a 60 kg weight plate set that has 12 plates that weigh 5Kg each.
- The user’s weight is 120 kg.
- Lots of training options in one.
- Priced higher than others that offer the same features.
- Requires paid installation from its manufacturer if you don’t DIY.
What exactly is all in one gym equipment?
An all-in-one home gym is a piece of equipment that lets us perform all types of exercises at home. For someone looking to set up a home gym, an all in one fitness machine is probably the best option. This will save you the cost of multiple small pieces of equipment. If you’re not sure what all-in-one gym machine in India you need, buying all in one fitness gym equipment online can be a difficult task. This type of gym equipment is large, takes up space, and is expensive. But they can replace many other types of equipment in a home gym.
You would be giving your body a total workout if you spent an hour working out at a gym using machines and weight stations. Exercise equipment that provides an all-in-one experience aims to accomplish the same thing. In contrast, an all-in-one exercise system offers a number of workouts in one system. Did you ever see one of those benches with cables dangling over it at a gym? An all-in-one system like that is the professional version. They’re heavy and bulky as well as expensive. It isn’t practical to use them at home. Many manufacturers, however, offer all-in-one exercise machines called home gyms
Is it safe to use home gym machines?
It is essential to learn the correct techniques for performing free-weight exercises. Being tired or not paying attention can lead to injury. If you use improper form, you can easily injure your joints. Performing exercises improperly can lead to chronic pain in muscles and tendons. You will be out of commission for several weeks or months if you make just one mistake due to inattention or rushing through your workout. The advantage of a home gym setup is that you don’t have to worry about ruining your health by doing something wrong.
You can keep your workout safe with a home gym by following these steps:
- With the home gym, you don’t need to worry about dropping heavy weights, losing control of the exercise, or positioning your body incorrectly.
- In the home gym, each machine is in a separate space, so you won’t be tripped over by another machine as you look for the one you want.
- It has weights that are safe from touching your body. No more worrying about a heavy dumbbell falling on your head or feet.
- Having all the exercises on one machine simplifies maintenance; you can easily take a look at everything to assure that everything is working correctly.
- It will save you the hassle of having to maintain several different exercise machines.
The Benefits of All-In-One Exercise Machines
- Convenience and comfort –A home gym with all the weight machines you need is extremely convenient. Home gyms are designed to save space instead of having equipment spread over many spaces. Multi-station gyms allow you to train in many different ways with just one choice for your exercise room.
- Price– A multiple all-in-one exercise machine will save you money. A multi-station home gym comes with all the machines you need, so buying them separately would cost more money.
- Compact– An exercise station with all one station can be easily integrated into a compact home gym. In contrast, separate exercise machines must be placed at a safe distance from one another. It quickly consumes floor space. Setting up a home gym that is compact is a great way to conserve space. With an all-in-one machine, which is designed smartly, you can do the same exercises you would normally need several machines to do.
- Easy to use– It is easy to use a quality home gym. Concentrate more on your workout than on your form or position. Each exercise is supported and arranged in a home gym for easy access. All you need to do is adjust the weight.
- More than one person– A multi-station machine can accommodate two or even three people working out at once. There’s no need to worry about interfering with one another. Home gym stations are safely separated from one another.
Disadvantages of Home Gym Machines
Home gym machines aren’t perfect, and this is no exception. Here are some disadvantages of using this all-in-one machine:
- You are limited in how you can train your muscles because you can’t vary the angle and range of motion.
- Although exercise machines are effective at training the muscles they’re designed for, they don’t work well for training the stabilizers around them. It may lead to suboptimal strength overall.
- Exercise should be interesting to you; boredom will result in skipping workouts. In a home gym, exercises will always be the same, regardless of variation thus there is a chance of getting bored.
Purchasing Multiple Machines Vs All-In-One Machine
When certain conditions are met, it may be a good idea to purchase separate machines which can perform all of the exercises found on an all in one gym machine:
- You should check which exercise machine allows you to perform a movement that isn’t available in a multi-station home gym
- You can opt for a single exercise machine if you’ve found an amazing price.
Multi-station home gyms are still the most efficient way to equip a home gym quickly and efficiently. Using a multi-station home gym:
- By combining several machines into one, you can save money.
- An all-in-one gym uses a lot less space; it is much more compact than several exercise machines.
- You can research and purchase one quality exercise machine rather than trying to locate the best exercise equipment for your home gym from multiple sellers.
Your Home Gym Buying Guide: What You Need to Know
When picking the right multi-purpose machine, you need to consider several factors:
The home gym takes up how much space?
Since they eliminate the need for several different machines, home gyms are compact. However, they still have a wide range of exercises because each machine has a different number of options.
How durable is it?
You want a machine that is built to stand up to heavy use or if you will use it with a friend. Steel equipment with strong welds will not break or rust over time when it is made from quality steel.
Is heavyweight going to be used?
A multi-gym with a lot of weight capacity would be ideal if you’re an advanced trainee
How much money are you willing to spend?
It is a simple question that will differ from person to person. When considering a home gym, you should realistically calculate your current gym expenses, look at the cost of equipment, and think about how much you are willing to invest.
Frequently Asked Questions
A home gym can benefit anyone who wants to improve their strength and endurance. However, there are a variety of types of home gyms to cater to a variety of needs.
It is ideal to have gym flooring that minimizes damage to your home’s permanent flooring and provides a forgiving surface for your joints. Rubber, foam, and wood are all options for home gym flooring
Yes, it is possible. While home gym equipment requires an initial investment, there is no monthly fee to work out.
There are many types of home gyms, and this makes them great. It is possible, for example, to invest in equipment that can be used as part of an all-in-one workout that can be performed with a machine or you can invest in personal fitness equipment pieces and build out your personal gym space to work out at your leisure.
Absolutely! However, we would be remiss if we did not mention that some home gyms are not the best option for beginners. Before investing in a home gym on a whim, you should decide how you will use it and how often. It will help you avoid buying equipment that you do not necessarily need.
In a nutshell, a home gym with a multi-station all-in-one station provides you with a fully equipped gym in your home for a fraction of the cost of a yearly membership to a gym. Using a home gym on your own is very safe; you do not need a spotting partner. Home gyms offer the same productive workout with the added convenience of not having to drive to a commercial gym.