Kitchen chimneys are currently considered the most important kitchen appliances in modern-day households. It doesn’t matter if you are living alone or along with your family, a kitchen chimney is much needed to keep the house smoke and stain-free. You need a chimney not only to maintain the hygiene of the house but also for its safety. There are various options available in the market that are different in terms of design, functionality, budget range, etc. Besides, there are several types of chimneys, that might confuse you in figuring out which chimney will be the best for your 4-burner stove. So, to solve this problem of yours, this article has been designed by compiling all the required information about chimneys and a well-researched list of the best chimneys for 4 burner stoves, just for you.
List of the best chimneys for 4 burner stoves
So, are you wondering which chimney will suit the best for your kitchen? To make this decision easier, we conducted precise research, product analysis, and comparison of all the products available in the market. After doing so, we listed the best options for you. You can select any of the mentioned products according to your requirements, preferences, and budget. So, without further ado let’s find out the best chimneys for 4 burner stoves:
- Powerful 1400 m3/hr suction capacity
- Easy to clean
- Very silent operation
- Premium look
- Matte black finish
- Easy to use touch controls
- Requires yearly service
The Hindware Optimus 60 cm chimney is one of the best kitchen chimneys in India. Hindware as a superior chimney brand delivers innovative and quality products. This is a 60 cm wide wall chimney, equipped with a powerful suction of 1400 m³/h. Its filterless technology uses an oil collector cup to capture oil and grease particles, making cleaning easy.
The Maxx Silence technology is the highlight of this chimney that makes the noise 32% less than regular chimneys. It is quiet and therefore ideal for an open kitchen. The touch controls on the front panel feel premium and can be operated with messy hands.
The standard wall mount design makes it easy to install the chimney. With a matte black finish and curved glass front, it looks luxurious enough to be a centerpiece for any modern kitchen.
Using of this chimney is also effortless thanks to other smart features, such as motion sensors. Chimney cleaning will be a blessing for those who detest it by virtue of the auto clean function.
- 60 cm wall-mounted chimney
- Filterless technology
- Touch controls
- Maxx Silence Technology
- Motion sensors
- Auto-clean function
- Excellent suction capacity
- Low maintenance
- Premium curved glass design
- 15 years motor warranty
- Autoclean uses heating element
The latest Elica 60 cm 1200 m3/hr Filterless Auto Clean Chimney is a modern filterless chimney kitchen offers very strong suction capacity to take out smoke, fumes, and oils from cooking. The best part is the motion sensor control, which enables you to operate the chimney by waving a hand. Besides, this wall-mounted kitchen appliance has the added convenience of being controlled by hand motion, which makes it very easy to use.
It also comes with an auto clean self-cleaning mode, which uses a heating element to clear any oil particles that accumulate in the chimney after repeated use. These oils are collected in a separate oil collector which is easily removable, washable and thereby saving you from laborious manual cleaning.
This product has a powerful motor with 1200 m3/hr of suction capacity meant for deep frying and spicy dishes that are common in India. At higher fan speeds the noise level of kitchen chimney is optimum 58 dB. The brand offers lifetime warranty of 15 years on the motor and 2 years on the product for reliable service.
- Filterless technology
- Motion sensor control
- Autoclean function
- Separate oil collector
- 60 cm size, 1200 m3/hr suction capacity
- Powerful suction capacity
- Premium curved glass design
- Low noise operation
- Easy maintenance
- 5 years warranty
- Occasional manual cleaning
- Bulb not included
The Eurodomo 90 cm Chimney “Classy HC TC 90” is a stylish curved glass wall-mounted kitchen chimney that eliminates cooking fumes and odor. It is an auto-clean chimney which comes with powerful suction capacity of 1200 m3/hr suited for Indian kitchens with 3-5 burner stoves and heavy frying/grilling.
The black stainless steel finish on this product creates a premium look and is highly durable. Besides, the baffle filter is a specifically designed baffle for Indian cooking needs, needs cleaning only after six months.
This product possesses touch controls and a display panel with LED. They are sensitive and give off good feedback when they are pressed. It works at a peak noise level of 58dB, which is less than most similar models. Its power consumption is 250 Watts with an engine capacity of 180 Watts. It also has several other interesting features, like the Heat Auto Clean technology that burns off grease and oil on the walls using heating coils. This eases the process of cleaning and also helps to promote hygiene.
- 1200 m3/hr suction capacity
- Wall-mount design
- Auto clean technology
- Baffle filter
- Touch control
- LED display
- Stylish curved glass design
- Convenient touch controls
- 1 year warranty on product, 10 years on motor
- Glass requires careful handling
The whirlpool 90 cm 1100 m3/HR auto-clean curved glass kitchen chimney is a good option to select with its 1100 m3/hr suction capacity that is appropriate for kitchens of size around 200 sq
The curved glass on the wall-mounted chimney is of an exquisite design. Also with the touch-panel control, the chimney can be easily and conveniently controlled. It has three variable suction speeds which you can choose depending on your cooking need. This kind of filter is a very effective way of removing grease and smoke particles. They are equally safe to use in a dishwasher for quick cleaning.
With a single push of a button, the oil collector is heated, and the residue converted into carbon dioxide & hot steam which is then emitted outside. Additionally, the light from LED lights on the cooktop ensures one can get a good view while cooking.
It boasts of being the quietest among the products as it generates a noise level of up to 58 dB. The finish is black but the design is not too bold. Its toughest cooking jobs manage 1100 m3/hr suction capacity.
- 1100 m3/hr suction capacity
- Auto-clean technology
- Curved glass design
- Baffle filters
- No manual cleaning of filters
- Removes smoke, grease and odours efficiently
- Suitable for Indian cooking
- Durable motor
- Not suitable for small kitchens
The Glen Senza 90 cm chimney has numerous features that make it a powerful kitchen experience changer. This motion sensor technology chimney is filterless and can be controlled with hand gestures. With the touch controls with gesture control, it’s easy to operate them without touching the buttons itself, hence making it more futuristic.
Besides, it has a powerful motor with 1050 m3/hr suction. It is suitable for Indian cooking that entails deep-frying, grilling, and smoking. The high airflow rapidly cleans the air by sucking oil particles, grease, soot, and smoke, thus leaving the kitchen’s ambience fresh anytime.
This design has no oil filter, eliminating oil filter cleaning hassles. A heating element facilitates auto clean function which enables a complete self-cleaning with the touch of a button. You can enjoy hygiene without wasting time and effort since it is maintenance-free. This is in addition to comprehensive warranty which covers the motor for five years.
- Filterless design
- Auto clean technology
- 1050 m3/hr powerful suction capacity
- Gesture control feature
- Available in 60 cm and 90 cm sizes
- 5 years warranty on motor
- Filterless auto-cleaning
- Strong suction capacity
- Smart touchless control
- Fits modern kitchens
- 1 year warranty
- 10 day replacement
- Needs professional installation
Crompton SensoSmart Curved 60cm Chimney is a smart vented kitchen system providing strong suction and state of the art smart functions. The curved wall-mounted chimney has a powder-coated midnight black finish that will match with a modern kitchen décor.
Besides, this powerful chimney features a 1210 CMH suction capacity that quickly draws smoke, odor, moisture and grease produced during cooking. With Intelli Auto Clean technology, which easily cleans the oil collector by just a button push, this filterless design is made possible.
The Smart ON and gesture control function makes the chimney operations conveniently touchless. You can turn this on or adjust the speed with messy hands using simple hand gestures. This Crompton product comes with a 1 year warranty, and a 10 day replacement policy for defective goods.
- 60cm curved design chimney
- 4 burner stoves
- 1210 CMH powerful suction capacity
- Smart ON and gesture control features
- Wall-mount installation
- Powder coated finish
- Easy to maintain
- Smart touch controls
- 68 dB quiet operation
- Long-lasting performance
Faber Bonito 90cm chimney does not fail to impress with its incredible 1250 m3/hr suction capability. This chimney eliminates any filter component to allow air flow at a faster speed, uninhibited by any mesh or oil collectors. It implies a quicker smoke and odor extraction, with the powerful motor quickly clearing the air. Besides, it has an 8-year warranty on the motor, a clear indication of its rugged design. The auto-clean feature adds to the utility of the chimney. It takes just one touch and a self-cleaning cycle commences to ensure that the interiors remain fresh.
This wall-mounted chimney has a black powder coated finish to match modern kitchen designs. These modern attributes also involve touch screen and gesture controls that further amplify the look of modern and convenience at the same time. Also, Faber have reduced noise levels to 68db using their technology for noise reduction. This gives you the opportunity to have relatively quiet conversations when preparing a storm.
The product has a corrosion resistant body, lights, and stainless steel oil collector tray. Moreover, its 2 year comprehensive warranty makes sure you can rely on the brand in the many years to come.
- 1250 m3/hr suction capacity
- Filterless technology
- Auto-clean feature
- Gesture support
- Corrosion resistant body
- LED lights
- Stainless steel oil collector
- Made in India
How to select the best chimney for 4 burner stove: A buying guide?
The products that are mentioned in the list are all from renowned brands and could make their way to the list due to their several facilities. However, you must know what you should consider while selecting a chimney for your home. Thus, the following are some criteria that you should follow before selecting and investing in a chimney for 4 burner stove.
01. Specifications & Features: It is one of the most important criteria which you should look for before buying one. It is advisable to go through different chimney models that are available in the market and have a precise analysis of all the models depending on the latest specifications and features they offer.
02. Customer Reviews & Complaints: It is the best way to find out the reality of any product. Take some time and go through the reviews and complaints of the customers who have live experience with the product. Consider looking for these on different shopping platforms that are available online. You can also browse YouTube for a detailed review. This will help you know if the product is worth considering or not. Also, pick a product that has got good reviews and received minimal complaints.
03. Warranty: Checking for a warranty on any product is important. As when it comes to the maintenance of a product, it is always a safer choice to pick a product from a brand that offers a good warranty period. This is important as with this you don’t have to think and stress about paying extra for the maintenance of the product.
Types of Kitchen chimneys
There are basically three types of Kitchen chimneys that you can find in the Indian market. They have been segregated depending on their functionality. They are straight-line, auto-clean, and wall-mounted kitchen chimneys. Let us now try to know about them in detail.
- Wall Mounted Chimney: This type of chimney is the most common type that is being used by most people in their daily life. It is widely used as it can be adjusted on walls. As most of the kitchen’s working platform is adjacent to the wall, where this type can easily be installed. You can find both ductless as well as with such chimneys in this type. It can suck the smoke from the kitchen easily and release it back after purifying it. However, you can’t make cabinets beside the chimney.
- You can find one more variant of this which is popular as the name Island chimney. Just like its name this variant is used in Island kitchens, where the cooking area is at a distance from the wall. These types of kitchens are widely popular at the current time and thus kitchen chimneys are gaining popularity as well.
- Straight Line Chimney: This type of chimney is best for those kitchens which might have limited space. As fitting the wall-mounted chimney in a small space can be a bit difficult, thus straight line chimneys are used instead. This type of chimney is known for its powerful suction feature which can pull out all the smoke of a kitchen in a very convenient manner. Besides, you can make some cabinets by using the space above the chimney. So in every way, it will help you accommodate your limited space. In short, a straight-line chimney is a wonder chimney that comes with powerful suction, has a minimalistic design and you can also get some space above the piece. It is everything that your kitchen requires.
- Auto Clean Chimney: A chimney can help you keep your house clean from oil stains etc. But, cleaning the chimney is a task that is not enjoyed by most people. If you are one of them then a clean chimney can be the best option for you. This type of chimney comes with an auto-clean feature. With this type of chimney, you don’t have to worry about wasting your weekends cleaning the chimney. These chimneys have a small water tank fitted in them which requires to be filled with water. With its Auto Clean feature, all you need to do is press the Auto Clean button after you use it for some days. The water that is present in the machine will clean up oil and other greasy particles all by itself. This will help in increasing the work efficiency of the chimney.
Choosing the right chimney for your kitchen is a very important decision that should be thought over carefully. Our team of expert members worked for a long time to come up with this complete guide of the best chimneys for a 4 burner stove in India.
We studied numerous products from the most reliable brands available on the market. After considering several factors we shortlisted some of the best options for you to choose from. All the products that could make their way to the list are quite efficient and great in their own ways. However, the right one will be based on your kitchen requirements and priorities. We hope the following guide will assist you in choosing the best chimney for 4 burner stove in India, that will fit just right with your kitchen!