India is famous for its cuisine and cooking. Ask any traveller if they will fondly remember the food they ate in India among other things. Indian cuisine is well known and Indian restaurants are present all over the world. It is no surprise that we Indians are not only fond of eating but also cooking.
I believe we are all born foodies. Even the most stoic person who doesn’t care about food will still have a mature palate. And to help us in our venture of cooking is the humble gas stove. The gas stove has certainly undergone a transformation and today’s gas stoves are not only efficient but they are eye-popping gorgeous as well.
The gas stove to caught my eye is the glass-top gas stove. These are aesthetically appealing and render a modern look to your kitchen. They primarily come in black and you can match it with a modern black chimney and voila you have the ultimate cutting-edge modern kitchen in your home.
Just don’t stop at the looks as these gas stoves are quite efficient and can easily feed a large household. in this article, I have listed some of the best gas stoves and 3 burners under 5000 and above. In the next section, I have discussed the advantages of having a 3 burner glass top gas stove.
List of the best glass top gas stove 3 burners in India
Here, I have made a thorough comparison of the products based on Burner type, Ignition Type & ISI Certification to help you make better decisions and enhance your shopping experience. In this list, you will find the best auto-ignition gas stoves, and other types of stoves as well.
In the following list, I have listed some of the top 3 burner glass top stove in India
- A well-designed stove with unique
liftable burners that are easy to
clean and maintain.
- The warranty terms are pretty good too.
Prestige Svachh Duo Toughened Glass with Liftable 3 Burners is a black gas stove from the brand Prestige. This stove has quite a revolutionary concept of liftable burners. This makes it very easy to clean and maintain the stove. The burners are also quite sturdy and can easily support the weight of heavy utensils.
- The glass is 8mm thick and a toughened glass.
- The stove is equipped with ergonomically designed knobs.
- The brass burners are easy to clean and maintain.
- There is a 2-year warranty on the stove and a 5-year warranty on the glass.
- A well-designed stove with
stainless steel burners that have
good pan support.
- It is slightly expensive.
BLOWHOT Sapphire Manual 3 Burner Gas Stove is a black gas stove from the brand Blow Hot. This stove is designed like a hob and is very slim making it an elegant fit for your kitchen. The toughened glass has dual contrasting colours and there is adequate space between the burners.
- The pan support is sturdy and elegantly designed.
- The burners have a stainless steel frame that distributes the heat evenly.
- The knobs are smart and provide a firm grip to the user.
- There is a 5-year warranty on glass, gas valves, and burners for manufacturing defects only.
- A good stove that has heavy brass
burners and double drip trays.
- 7 years warranty on the glass is very
- The double drip trays might need some maintenance.
Elica Vetro Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove with Double Drip Tray is an elegant black stove from the brand Elica. The 3 burners are of different sizes and have pan supports that are stable and rustproof. The stove has a stainless steel frame with heavy brass burners. This can be the best gas stove with 3 burners for under 5,000 rupees.
- It has a premium finish glass top that is corrosion free and gives a lasting performance.
- The burners are accompanied by double drip trays that catch all the spills from your cooking.
- There is a 2-year warranty on burners, spark plug valves, and a 7-year warranty on the glass top.
- The knobs are made from high-quality components and are easy to operate.
- A good stove that has nylon knobs
that control the flames accurately.
- The stove is meant only for LPG use
and there is no additional warranty
on the toughened glass.
Pigeon Aster 3 Burner Gas Stove with High Powered Brass Burner Gas Cooktop is a black gas stove from the Brand Pigeon. The stove is made of designer toughened glass and it has a stainless steel frame. The stove is easy to place on your counter and comes with rubber legs that don’t allow the product to slip.
- The nylon knobs are heat resistant and control the flames accurately.
- There is a 2-year warranty on the stove.
- The pan support offers good balance and you can place your vessels with ease.
- A good stove that Bakelite knobs
and forged brass burners with
double drip trays.
- The auto-ignition needs constant
maintenance and changing of batteries.
Elica Slimmest 3 Burner Auto Ignition Gas Stove with Double Drip Tray is a black gas stove with a slim design. This is considered the best 3 burner gas stove auto ignition at such an affordable price range. The toughened glass top has 2 contrasting colours and there is adequate space between the burners. The knobs are made from bakelite this stove is an auto-ignition stove.
- The pan support is shaped like a crown that keeps your vessels stable on the stove.
- The burners have a double drip tray that catches the spill from your cooking.
- The burners are made from pure brass that is forged in high heat increasing its efficiency.
- There is a 5-year warranty on the toughened glass.
- Powerful 2200W jumbo burner
- Durable diamond-coated pan support
- Stylish look
- Anti-skid rubber feet
- Compact 38x77cm footprint
- ISI certified for safety
- No auto-ignition for hands-free lighting
- Smaller burner may limit cooking capacity
- Need propane cylinder or piped gas
The Faber stove is equipped with three large brass burners, including the 2200W Jumbo Burner that handles the cooking of Indian curries and breads with ease. Two medium 1500W burners and one small 1000W burner allow the cook to have versatility in the tasks carried out. The kitchen stove design with a built-in cooktop is easier to clean since most spills will not get under the trays.
The tempered glass surface which is obviously sturdy and modern also resists the impact of heavy utensils or minor impacts. The underlayment of the heavy-duty steel pan support is coated with a diamond pattern to ensure longevity and a uniform cooking surface. High-performance components like nylon knobs, anti-skid rubber feet and manual ignition are added to raise safety and usability levels.
From pan-frying crunchy dosas to the slow cooking of dal makhani for many hours, the Faber stove is a workhorse appliance in Indian kitchens. The size is incredible as it is only 38cm x 77cm, and so it pleasantly fits on the counter without taking up much space. The trusted Faber brand also offers 5-year warranty that brings about lasting tranquillity.
Taking into consideration Indian cuisine specifics, the Faber Glass Top stove has a unique design that, on the one hand, is stylish and, on the other, functionally efficient. Incorporating the practical design which is also tough and has competitive pricing makes it a best option for the smart homeowners. In case you are looking forward to a Fuss-free, Made in India gas stove, which is a stunner and gives you a reliable solid cooking power for daily use, then the Faber Hob Cooktop Pearl 3BB BK is a leading choice.
- 3 burners (1 jumbo, 2 medium, 1 small)
- Toughened glass top
- Black steel body
- Manual ignition
- Spill-proof design
- Made in India
- 5-year warranty
- Modern and elegant design
- Durable build quality
- Good value for money
- Easy to clean glass top
- Steady flames for even heating
- Good after sales service
- No auto-ignition
- Knobs may get little stiff over time
Combining grace and efficiency, the Faber Slim Gas Stove 3 burner and cooktop made of clear glass will surprise you with unbeatable performance and yet it is neat and stylish. This wood stove with its powder-coated black metal body and the 8mm toughened glass top is not only a stylish statement in any home but also fills the role of providing durable and long-lasting service.
A large central burner for pressure cooking and boiling, plus a medium sized burner for daily cooking and a small simmer burner for delicate foods or keeping sauces and gravies at a lower heat are at the core of the Faber range burners. The pan supports are an essential material component, and the manufacturers take precaution to coat the parts to prevent scratching, chipping, or rusting over time with heavy use. Manual flame-control is effortless with the responsive feather-touch control knobs.
You could light up the burners with your manual ignitor – just turn the knob and spark your flint. The heat is even and the flame does not flame as in the cooking process. The tough and sturdy glass surface allows spills to be contained, making cleaning easy, and gives you a chance to read the cooking process.
With its 2-year warranty on the stove body and extra 5-year warranty for the valves and burners, this beautifully designed and well-priced gas stove makes an ideal choice as an attractive and expertly built appliance for any Indian kitchen looking for a cooking appliance.
- 3 brass burners (1 jumbo, 1 medium, 1 small)
- Powder coated sturdy pan support
- Manual ignition system
- 8mm tough shatterproof glass top
- Feather touch knobs
- 2 years comprehensive warranty
- Reliable performance
- Engineered for safe and efficient operation
- Stylish product
- Flexible installation and use
- Doesn’t come with in-built ignition
- Not suitable with small vessels
Composed of 8.00mm thick toughened glass with a shiny mirror surface, this cooktop is not only sturdy but can also be used for many years. The high grade Brass burners are designed for strength and long life, delivering continuous and efficient heating that can withstand the daily rigors and extreme usage.
This gas stove is equipped with a sturdy 4.0mm thick enameled pan supports that can bear the load of large and heavy containers during cooking. Smart burner knobs with good grips are provided so that one could adjust the flame easily. This aspect in the design is the best part moving round the 360 swivel type revolving nozzle that can suit your kitchen space and the setup. No more hassle with gas stoves installation! You can always put gas stove anywhere you want!
The matt stainless steel drip tray which goes with the cooktop will catch food spills for cleaning them afterwards. The cleaning agent assists in preserving the dazzling appearance of the glass top surface. On the safety side, the gas stove is ISI certified which means that it has achieved a standard of trustworthy performance and quality applicable to the domestic gas stoves in India. It operates on LPG fuel, but the PNG conversion is a possible option for just a small fee.
Glen’s cooktop comes with a 5 year warranty for glass-top, valve and burner which is a testament of how thoroughly they are confident of the quality of their work.
- Forged brass burners for strength and durability
- 8mm thick toughened glass top with mirror finish
- Enameled pan supports for stability with large vessels
- 360° swivel nozzle for flexible placement
- Stainless steel matt finish drip tray
- ISI certification for safety assurance
- A good stove that has elegant knobs,
tri-pin brass burners and comes with
a sturdy toughened glass.
- The warranty is for 2 years only and
there is no additional warranty
on the toughened glass.
Prestige Marvel Plus 3 burner Glass top, GTM 03 is another black stove from the famous brand Prestige. The stove has a steel frame along with a spill-proof design. The brass burners are of different sizes and there is a jumbo burner as well to cater to your cooking requirements.
- The stove has a toughened glass top on which tri-pin brass burners sit.
- The brass burners come with good pan support.
- The knobs are ergonomically designed.
- There is a 2-year warranty on manufacturing defects.
- A well-designed stove that is
aesthetically appealing, has
efficient brass burners and a
thick glass top.
- The auto-ignition can lag a bit sometimes.
It is expensive.
iBELL 490GH HOB 3 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove is an elegantly designed black gas stove that comes with auto-ignition. It has a heat-resistant body and the toughened glass is scratch resistant. This stove can sit on your kitchen top comfortably thanks to its anti-skid feet. The frame of this gas stove is made of stainless steel.
- It has uniquely designed pan support that provides a lot of stability to your cooking utensils.
- The knobs are well-designed and come with an auto-ignition function.
- It consumes less gas compared to its rivals in the market.
- The toughened glass is 7mm thick.
- There is a 1-year standard warranty and 4-year warranty on the burners and glass when you register yourself.
The list that I have compiled is certainly not exhaustive and you will find many models in kitchen showrooms. Since the market has many options when it comes to buying a 3 burner glass top stove in India I have written a buying guide that will help you in buying a good stove without getting overwhelmed by the choices.
Advantages of the 3 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove
The sleek design of the glass top gas stoves has successfully replaced the steel gas stoves in many Indian Kitchens. And that’s not all these thin and simple gas stoves also many have advantages to them. I have discussed the advantages of owning a trendy glass top burner below:
- A glass-top gas stove wins hands down when it comes to looks and it is the main reason behind its popularity. In glass tops, there are many designs and finishes. The matte finish of a glass top stove is very appealing and complements a kitchen really well.
- Glass top stoves have a sealed compartment that helps in the even distribution of heat. The top layer of the toughened glass is heat resistant and is quite safe for the user. If you are not very good at handling heat then this option is better for you compared to steel tops as it will conduct less heat.
- Glass top stoves are quite durable and last for a long time. Since most stoves use toughened glass they can withstand heavy weight easily. Glass also doesn’t corrode unlike metal and will always look new.
- Glass tops are also very easy to maintain and a simple wipe down from a cotton cloth will suffice to keep them looking shiny and new.
If you are interested in buying a glass-top gas stove then you can choose the number of burners depending on your household. I have listed some of the best 3 burner glass top gas stoves available online for your reference.
How to buy a 3 Burner Glass Top Stove in India
Buying a 3-burner gas stove may be easy because of the numerous choices available on the market. The trick here is to sift through all the choices and select the one that is most suited to your way of living. My buying guide will help you achieve that.
- Since you already have decided to go for 3 burners majority of the work is done. You need to pay attention to the distance between the burners. Having more burner distance is better as this will give you space to place heavy and large utensils on the burners simultaneously.
- Most stoves come with brass burners. Brass burners heat quickly and are very durable. They are easy to clean as well and are rustproof. They can withstand all kinds of temperatures and are kids-safe too. Compared to aluminium burners they do not need frequent maintenance.
- Stoves nowadays are broadly classified into 2 types. Auto-ignition and manual. A manual stove will need a lighter to light the burners whereas in auto-ignition stoves this is done by pressing the stove knob. There is not much difference between the two stoves and they are both equally efficient. The auto-ignition stove is more convenient but you might end u changing the batteries often for this stove.
- When buying a 3 burner glass top stove in India always look for the ISI certification or hallmark. This ensures that the stove has met all the criteria set by the Indian Standard Institute and is safe to use.
- Knobs are an essential part of the stove as they control the strength of the flames. Buy knobs that are sturdy, have a firm grip and are easy to operate. The knobs should be even in design and opt for metal knobs as they won’t melt from the heat of the burners.
- Always opt for stoves from reputed brands as they will have good customer service and the quality of the product along with the service will be assured.
Buying a stove might be easy as it is a very common kitchen appliance. But it is recommended to purchase this product online as you can inspect the gas stove by reading articles and blogs, also, you will know more about the knobs, the burners and other accessories before completing your purchase.
Gas stoves are very common and are present in all households. But, the 3 burner glass top stoves in India are one of a kind when it comes to cooking as they are not only aesthetically appealing they are also quite efficient to use. The toughened glass of the gas stove has many uses and helps in evenly distributing the heat from the burners. It also helps in cooling the stove.
Glass top gas stoves are quite popular thanks to their modern appeal. Many people prefer them over other gas stoves. These stoves are designed keeping the necessities of modern living in mind. If you are considering replacing your old stove or you are planning to buy a new one I hope you give buying a glass top stove a serious thought.