Indians are obsessed with their meals and snacks. Tea and coffee are among the absolute favourite drinks that are consumed in India. While tea is more like an emotion, coffee describes satisfaction to many. It is quite popular in the southern part of India. For them, a French press coffee maker can bring a sign of relief in the preparation method. Since it is so useful, we considered listing the Best French press coffee maker in India for you in this article.
List of the Best French press coffee maker in India
- This product comes in an attractive
- It comes with heat-resistant borosilicate
- The machine uses dual stainless steel
- The weight of this product is a
This is a great French press coffee maker from Instalite. It is super efficient and affordable at the same time. It has an elegant look that will enhance your dining or kitchen area as it sits there.
- It is made of stainless steel.
- It has 4 part filtration.
- It comes with a capacity of 600 millilitres.
- It weighs 740 grams.
- It has an attractive appearance.
- It comes with a 3 part stainless
- It is equipped with a polypropylene
handle and base.
- It might not be very durable.
This is another excellent French press coffee maker in the Indian market. It has an elegant design which is practical as well. You can easily clean and maintain this machine and enjoy daily drinking delicious coffee.
- They weight 0.22 kilograms.
- It is a Brazilian French Press machine.
- It is made of steel and glass.
- It has a capacity of 0.35 litres.
- It has a multi-level filtration system,
ensuring you get smooth coffee
- The design of this product is truly
- The weight of this product is
- Since it is made of glass, it is
highly likely to break. Thus you
must be very careful with it while
This French press coffee maker can be perfect for people who want all their equipment to look super stylish. This piece has an extremely stylish appearance. It can brew the perfect pot of French press coffee at any time of the day. It comes with a unique 3- minute hourglass timer designed into the handle. Bring this home and enjoy a smooth sip of coffee free of the ground.
- The weight of this product is 680 grams.
- It is made of good quality glass.
- It comes with an hourglass timer and a coffee timer.
- The glass carafe of this product has measurement markings on it for
- Maintaining this product is quite easy.
- There is no BPA in this product.
- The weight of this machine is
This is another innovative and efficient coffee maker. It can be ideal for you if you are looking for a French press coffee maker for your home or office. It is quite affordable and reliable at the same time. You can use it to get warm and delicious coffee every day. This machine requires minimal maintenance, which means you don’t have to spend your time cleaning it. It has a transparent and lovely design which helps it look quite classy.
- The weight of this product is 840 grams.
- The capacity of this product is up to 600 ml.
- It is an ideal pick for coffee
enthusiasts for brewing coffee.
- It is constructed by using
heat-resistant borosilicate glass.
- According to the price, the
capacity of this product is less.
This a multi-purpose machine which is a must-have in your house. Pick this up if you have tea and coffee consumers in your family. With this exceptionally innovative machine, you can not just make coffee but tea as well. It uses 4 level filtration system to ensure you get the best tea or coffee daily. This is the one-shot solution to your tea or coffee requirements.
- It is made of 304-grade steel.
- It has a capacity of 600 ml.
- This product has an attractive
- It comes with a coffee bean
micro-filter in the spout.
- The unique measuring gauge of
this machine makes sure to deliver
a uniform taste in your coffee every time.
- There is no warranty on this product.
This is an attractive-looking Fresh press coffee maker you would love to have in your house. This product is dishwasher friendly, which means all you need to do is place it in your dishwasher, press the button, and that’s it; your piece is clean in minutes.
- This coffee maker is made of high-quality glass.
- The weight of this item is just 236.08 grams.
- You will use a measuring spoon and micro-filter along with this machine.
- It comes with a capacity of 350 ml.
How to select India’s best French press coffee maker in India: A Buying Guide?
You should have enough knowledge about the French press coffee maker. Following, we have mentioned some of the most important factors that you must consider before buying a French press coffee maker:
01. Material and build quality
While looking for the best French press coffee maker in India, the first thing you should consider checking for is the quality of the materials used in making the product. The build quality will help you determine how long the product will last. Usually, French press coffee makers are made of stoneware, stainless steel or glass. Well, you must know that each material has different characteristics and drawbacks. Among them, glass coffee makers are the most popular type as they are budget-friendly and efficient. Although, they can break after a few uses and cause poor heat retention. At the same time, stainless steel and stoneware are manufactured with heat retention and superior durability. But they are quite expensive. However, the coffee’s taste, consistency and flavour won’t differ due to the material.
Next, look for the capacity of the French press coffee maker that you want to buy. Generally, most of them are designed to prepare a single cup of coffee at a time, and their capacity ranges between 12 to 51 ounces. They are good for people living alone or the only coffee consumer in the family. However, if you plan to use it to make coffee for the entire family, go for the larger options that can make more than 8 cups. But, you need to know that larger French press coffee makers are more expensive while the smaller ones are quite affordable. Technically, the price and size of your coffee maker are quite connected. Thus, please pay attention to the measurements given by manufacturers before purchasing, as they can mislead you. Select the one that can fit your requirements the best.
03. Heat Retention
This point has a direct connection to the material that is used in the making of the machine. Generally, all non-electric coffee makers, including French presses, struggle to keep the coffee hot like the electric ones. French press coffee makers are best if you want to have coffee instantly.
04. Maintenance and Cleaning
It is not enough that a French press coffee maker can make good coffee. We all have to admit that the real struggle lies in the cleaning and maintenance process of the machine. It is obvious that once your coffee maker has been used, you will need to dismantle the plunger, keep the used coffee grounds aside, and wash the carafe for the next use. The process seems quite tiring. Thus, the best thing is to go for a coffee maker, which is dishwasher friendly. So that you can press a button and the dishwasher will do the task. Besides, ensure that the machine requires minimal maintenance, as it will help you save up some time and energy.
Money is an important factor. As you already know, the larger French press coffee makers are expensive compared to the smaller ones. However, you must spend the right amount to buy a French press coffee maker in India.
Lastly, go through the reviews posted online by customers who have used the product and shared their views. You can use those reviews to make a better decision.
The coffee maker can not just serve you delicious coffee at any time of the day but will save up quite some time. So don’t wait any longer; bring home the best coffee maker and enjoy drinking the best coffee every day.