Maharaja White line is considered one of the strongest juicer mixer grinders available on the market. The juice extractor’s high efficiency doesn’t only come from its power, but also from its functional design. The Maharaja White line mixer grinder offers the best grinding efficiency. But how do you use it? Let’s find out
Instructions for operating Maharaja White line juicer mixer grinder
Maharaja Whiteline Plastic Odacio Plus 550-Watt Juicer Mixer Grinder With 3 Jars (Black/Silver), 550 Watt
- Powerful 550W motor: for faster grinding and juicing. Locking System : Normal Lock
- 30 mins continuous grinding & juicing
- 100% Food grade safe
- Versatile (3jars): 1.5l blender jar, 0.7l grinding jar, 0.4l chutney jar
- Detachable anti-drip spout to prevent spillage of juice
- Durable stainless steel juicer mesh
- Juicer mixer grinders from the Maharaja White range feature a slim and narrow feeder. Therefore, the fruits should be cut into tiny pieces that are about 3 inches long. The seeds should also be removed from the extraction jar so they will not get crushed.
- The juicer attachment should now be attached to the motor housing. A locking system is available for Maharaja White lines mixer juicer grinder. Before beginning any operation, check that the attachment is securely fastened
- The pulp collector should then be placed in the designated spot. There are some that have locking systems. There are others who are simply shoved into place and kept there.
- The juice can be collected by keeping a container or glass beneath the spout.
- Juice the fruit or vegetables, one at a time, by feeding them through the chute of the juicer mixer grinder. Push the pieces to the extraction blade using the pusher. You can collect the juice in a glass through the spout after the juice passes through the mesh. Pulp will be collected in pulp collectors.
- When you’ve finished putting in the fruit, turn off the juicer mixer grinder. After that, you need to make sure that the pulp is dry enough. To extract all the juice from the fruit, repeat the feeding process.
How to clean Maharaja White line juicer mixer grinder?
Cleaning your juicer mixer grinder can be accomplished in a number of ways:
- The blade, jar and juicer attachment should all be removed from the appliance after turning it off.
- Remove any stray bits of food by rinsing the removable components in warm water
- Add a few drops of dish soap to a bowl of warm water. Let the removable pieces sit in soapy solution for a while
- Make sure the detachable parts are thoroughly scrubbed with a soft brush or sponge. It is important to clean the blade and juicer mesh as well as all the nooks and crannies.
- Make sure that the detachable parts are thoroughly rinsed and dried with clean warm water.
- Make sure the juicer mixer grinder’s base is clean of food particles and spills by wiping it with a damp cloth.
- The appliance should now be assembled and stored in a dry location.
- Maintain a clean juicer mixer grinder between uses to prevent bacteria and food particles from building up
Juicer mixer grinders are a multipurpose kitchen tool that may be used to make spreads, dips and purees from a wide variety of items in addition to extracting juice from vegetables and fruits. The above steps mentioned in this blog will help you through setting up, using, and cleaning your juicer mixer grinder, so you can get the most out of it.