A whopping 57-inch dual UHD gaming monitor was announced by Samsung at CES 2023, the first of its kind in the world. It is a monitor for those who can only dream and those who are wealthy. Release dates and price chart are not given by Samsung yet, but you can easily expect these 8k monitors to be expensive as cars.
Samsung’s Neo G9 was first teased in November last year.
- It offers a 7,860 x 2,160-pixel 8K display which is just excellent.
- The Samsung mini-LED monitor boasts dual UHD resolutions which is claimed to be the first time offered by Samsung.
- The display is matte to eliminate glare and has a contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1.
- As a gaming monitor, the Neo G9 might be a good option, since it operates at 240Hz and has a 1ms response time.
- Additionally, Samsung claims this to be the first gaming monitor display to feature Display Port 2.1 inputs.
The corporation has promised to release additional information, including the all-important pricing, at a later date. Therefore, there is no information available on the cost, but you should be prepared to donate a kidney if you want this.
The Odyssey OLED G9 is Samsung’s another upgraded version of the G9, featuring high-contrast OLED panels. A 49-inch convex display with an 1800R radius, 32 x 9 Aspect Ratio, and high pixel resolution is also available. The Odyssey OLED G9 isn’t just a beautiful piece of technology; it also offers a smart screen with built-in OS and a number of apps that allow you to quickly access your favourite online video streaming sites like Amazon prime video, YouTube etc. This device supports USB-C connections, HDMI, Mini-DisplayPort and as well as 65-watt charging.
A price tag has not yet been announced for the monitor, which is scheduled for release later this year. Our expectation is that it will cost well above 2 lakhs INR, given its premium specifications.