There is nothing more frustrating than waking up with dark circles under our eyes. Applying a concealer is the best way to cover up dark circles around the eyes. In this article, we have listed some of the best concealers for dark circles in India.
List of some of the best concealer for under eye dark circles in India
To assist you in finding the right concealer for your skin type, the following are the 10 best concealers for women in India:
01. LA Girl HD Pro Conceal
Women of all ages can rely on LA Girl to satisfy all their makeup needs. The concealer blends into the skin well and feels weightless. Due to its crease-resistant and opaque coverage formula won’t cause the skin to look heavy or caked on makeup. Moreover, it conceals all imperfections and impurities of the skin and camouflages the Dark circles from the under-eye area.
- This product has a creamy texture that provides long-lasting smoothness that keeps you looking flawless.
- It has different shades that work with different skin tones.
- The orange color corrector for dark circles on brown skin can minimize dark spots and scars.
- In cases where purple or blue undertones cause dull skin, the yellow corrector is recommended, so various options are available.
- This concealer covers up the dark circles, marks, and imperfections effectively.
- With this multitasking concealer, you can contour & highlight your face.
- This concealer is long
lasting which means you can put it on and forget about it for the rest of your day.
- This product may lead to a breakout sometimes.
02. Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer
- The brand offers a wide variety of shades in this product.
- A creamy texture makes it suitable for all skin types.
- It is dermatologically tested, so you can easily use it without worrying.
- It is fragrance-free, making it skin-friendly.
- Gives a natural-looking finish.
- There is an applicator brush included with the product.
- It has a matte finish, and you can wear it for up to seven hours.
- You should set it with a powder to avoid emphasizing fine lines.
- It is available in three shades only.
03. Mac Studio Finish Concealer for Dark Circles
It is a highly pigmented-concealer. You only need a small amount to cover your entire face; therefore, it lasts a long time. Its premium formulation is specifically made for acne-prone skin, plus it provides a good level of coverage in a distinct layer. You can use it under the eyes with a proper combination.
- The brand offer light, medium, and deep shades of this product
- You can use a concealer brush or finger to apply the concealer.
- It comes in a classic MAC pot.
- This product has a pot-based design which is easy to use.
- It has a highly pigmented formula.
- The concealer suits all skin types.
- This concealer is bit expensive.
- The longevity is just average.
04. Revlon PhotoReady Insta-Fix Makeup
This concealer works as a concealer and foundation both. This product is easy to carry and has a stick base that gives it an attractive look. Girls highly regard the blemish-hiding and skin-toning properties of this product. In addition, this non-greasy formula keeps your makeup looking fresh for longer. Every color is suitable for any skin tone. It can blend effortlessly with the skin and is widely appreciated for providing a natural outcome.
- Revlon PhotoReady Insta-Fix Makeup Concealer combines soft flex technology to hide blemishes and dark spots.
- It contains salicylic acid, which treats blemishes.
- This liquid concealer dries quickly without creating a film, and it blends very easily.
- All skin types can use it daily as it provides medium coverage.
- This concealer can immediately provides a retouched and perfect look.
- It ensures a good balance of light and medium coverage.
- It might break easily.
05. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
Bobby Brown’s concealer kit will change the way you look at concealers. As the formula absorbs into the skin, the dark circles under your eyes will no longer be visible. As a result, it does not feel heavy or greasy and works well with all skin types.
- The blend is seamless thanks to the use of emollients that smooth the skin, as well as silica.
- These products are waterproof, making them perfect for staying fresh all day.
- People who have dry under-eye skin will benefit from this product.
- The small size of
this product makes it
ideal for a makeup
bag on the go.
- There is a mirror included
in the kit.
- The powder well conceals the dark circles in the kit.
- This is not an ideal product for those who prefer lightweight concealers.
- Due to the compact size of the kit, the cream and powder tend to get messy quickly.
06. PAC Spotlight Liquid Concealer
PAC Spotlight Liquid Concealer has ingredients that will keep your skin soft and luminous. The concealer can conceal any dark circles, skin pigmentation, scars, acne, tattoos, blemishes, and imperfections on the face.
- The product has a 12-hour longevity
- This includes concealing, contouring, highlighting, and retouching
- Fourteen shades are available, so people can find the right shade to conceal their blemishes and discolorations.
- Skin-loving ingredients are included in the formula.
- The concealer is cruelty-free and vegan.
- The matte finish makes it waterproof.
- It will last a long time.
- No fine lines appear after applying it.
- The product is not widely available.
- The price is bit expensive.
07. L’Oréal Paris True Match Super- Blendable Concealer
You will achieve a flawless and stunning complexion with this product. The product can blend beautifully on all skin tones and thus creates a uniform complexion.
- Ensure that all skin imbalances are covered.
- Vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5 are combined in this concealer formula.
- Corrects the color of the skin.
- This concealer is super-blendable.
- It achieves an even tone of skin while hiding blemishes, dark circles, and imperfections.
- Provides medium to high coverage with a lightweight formulation.
- This concealer is relatively expensive.
- Only three colours are available.
08. Lakme Absolute White Intense Liquid Concealer
Lakme is a famous brand in India. With this product, you can achieve a flawless look. Its full-coverage formula ensures you don’t need to touch up your uneven skin tones or fine lines.
- This product covers all skin imperfections.
- It gives your skin a radiant, glowing appearance.
- Thanks to its soft optics, it can provide a crease-proof effect.
- This concealer provides a smooth and flawless finish.
- It ensures even coverage and a flawless appearance.
- The product can cover marks, dark circles, and other imperfections.
- This concealer is not an ideal pick for people with dry skin.
09. NYX Professional Makeup Gotcha Covered Concealer
This concealer is a must-have beauty product. It will cover dark spots, uneven pores, dull under-eye circles, and other blemishes and blemishes on the surface of the skin in just one stroke.
- The doe-foot applicator of this product is excellent for covering dark circles under the eyes.
- You can easily contour or highlight this product by layering it.
- An applicator brush is shaped like a doe’s foot included in the package.
- This product has a lightweight formula that
is easy to use.
- It doesn’t leave a trace of creases during the day.
- It is available in various shades.
- There is no shine or shimmer in this product.
10. The Body Shop Concealer All-in-One
This concealer helps to conceal any imperfection on the skin and helps to cover scars and blemishes. This makeup conceals dark circles and blemishes easily thanks to its lightweight formula that blends easily.
- This concealer is ideal for dry skin.
- There are five shades available for this product.
- Vitamin E is infused into the formula of this product.
- The concealer resembles a retractable metallic pencil.
- It is suitable for all skin tones.
- It appears translucent if you only apply one layer of it.
These are some of the best options in concealers for dark circles. In the next section, we have mentioned some essential factors that will help you select the best concealer for your skin.
How to choose and pick the best Concealer for Dark Circles Under the Eyes?
Concealers are available in various forms and finishes, such as liquids, creams, sticks, and more. Following are some essential factors considering which you can easily judge and buy the best concealer for yourself:
- Shade: A lighter shade of concealer under the eye will help to hide dark circles and clear up the under eye area. You can neutralize brown spots with peach undertones. Try matching your skin tone to the lotion, or pick up a formula with green or yellow tints to help neutralize and match the redness.
- Finish: Concealer with a radiant or luminizing formula is best for dark circles and under eye discoloration. You should look for a gentle matte finish that will last all day if you have acne or dark spots.
- Formula and coverage: The professionals prefer liquid concealers around the eyes because creams tend to settle into wrinkles and fine lines. Choose a heavy cream formula like a stick concealer for blemishes, acne, sun spots, dark spots, age spots, and dark circles since they are designed to last a long time.
You can now choose the best concealer to hide dark spots in India that suits your texture. All the products that are mentioned in the list are equally efficient. You can select anyone that fits your requirements.
Besides, in the next section, we have answered some of the most commonly asked questions related to concealer for dark circles. You check the FAQ section and get answers to your queries.
FAQs about concealer for dark circles:
The purpose of a corrector is to cover dark spots and areas on your face, whereas the purpose of concealer is much broader. By concealing imperfections like dark spots, pigmentation, blemishes, fine lines, and dark circles, concealers cover and hide almost everything. In addition, concealers help blend in and conceal correctors.
Yes, as long as the texture and blending properties of the concealer are appropriate, concealer can be used alone. Different concealers come in different textures; some are light, while others are thick and heavy. If you wear only one concealer, you should remember that it should be light in texture, blended easily, and matched to your skin tone.
Your makeup will last longer if you use a primer. In addition, the foundation covers marks and scars and makes your skin look even. Concealer is applied after primer and foundation to cover dark circles, pores, and blemishes.
For flawless skin, it’s essential to use an accurate concealer. The concealer one chooses should be suitable for his or her skin type and skin problems. If you have dry skin, avoid liquid concealers with matte finishes, as they will exacerbate dryness. Those with oily skin and an enlarged pore should not opt for creamy or stick concealers since they tend to clog up pores and add an oily shine.