Looking for the best concealer for dry skin and dark circles in India 2022? Then, you are in the right place. There is nothing more frustrating than waking up with dark circles under our eyes. The deep purple bags under our eyes are a relatively harmless, yet troublesome skincare woe we all encounter from time to time, whether it is from a sleepless night, stress, or genetics. Whether you had a late night or not, your skin is going to show the effects in the morning. Any of us can experience this. Thankfully, using the right concealer can easily neutralize the darkness underneath eyes. The best way to cover up dark circles around the eyes is to apply a concealer. Although serums and eye creams can diminish their appearance, if you’re in a hurry, a concealer will do just fine. We have some of the highest rated formulas available in India if you need a concealer that will hide your dark circles.
Women in their late 20’s and onwards often worry about dark circles under their eyes, and this can be quite frustrating if you’re trying to do your makeup well. It can result in a mismatch between the shades of your foundation. Dark circles are a pain that don’t seem to go away, but concealers can help cover them. Under eye dark circles can be a thing of the past with some skincare and the right concealer. The concealers range from great hydrating formulas to ones that have excellent anti-aging properties. Keep reading to check out the best concealers and best under eye concealer for wrinkles available on the market to find your perfect match
What exactly is a concealer?
Cosmetics such as concealers are used to cover dark circles, large pores, age spots and other small imperfections visible on the skin. Covering redness, as well as pimples and body flaws is done with concealers. A concealer is a must and cannot be avoided product that can be used before foundation or during foundation application to achieve a flawless complexion.
What are the different Types of Concealers?
Concealers come in three different types. Let us examine each one in more detail:
01. Liquid Concealer
In India, this kind of concealer is the best concealer for dry skin. It is good for normal, sensitive, oily and combination skin types as well as breakout-prone skin types. From light to full coverage, you can build it up as needed. Concealer liquid comes in various finishes, including dewy, radiant shimmer satin and matte. Since they work for almost every skin type except very dry skin, liquid concealers are much more popular than other types of concealers. Additionally, liquid concealers offer buildable coverage. It’s easy to conceal pimples with liquid concealers. They don’t cover clogs, so future acne won’t appear.
02. Stick Concealer
Normal, sensitive, and dry skin can all benefit from the stick concealer. You can choose satin or powder matte finishes. It is easy to apply and blend this concealer since it has a semi-solid texture. People with oily skin should avoid stick concealers since they may clog their pores.
03. Cream Concealer
This cream concealer also works great on all skin types, including sensitive, normal, and combination. With a medium to full coverage, it has a satin finish or a creamy finish. For ease of application, cream concealers are usually packaged in palette or compact. You should apply cream concealers with a concealer brush or blending brush since cream concealers are more slippery.
04. Balm Concealer
Concealer balms are thick and have a creamy texture, and they stay on your skin all day. This concealer is perfect if your skin is oily. Additionally, it enhances skin’s beauty by correcting redness and discoloration.
05. Pen Concealer
Pen concealer is another concealer which is very commonly used nowadays. Due to their sheer formula and light coverage, pen concealers can also be used as highlighters. Their built-in brush makes application quick and easy, and they’re ideal for concealing under-eye circles
List of some of the best concealer for under eye dark circles in India
A concealer is considered as one of the most useful and necessary beauty products a girl can have. No matter what kind of skin imperfections you have, you’ll be able to conceal them with a good concealer. In just seconds, you can have flawless skin. Hence, it is an essential makeup product. To assist you in finding the right concealer for your skin type, this blog lists the 10 best concealers for women in India. Read on to learn more.
01. LA Girl HD Pro Conceal
The LA Girl HD Pro Conceal can be considered one of the best colour corrector for dark circles. Women of all ages can rely on LA Girl to satisfy all their make-up needs. The concealer blends into the skin so well, and it feels weightless. Due to its create resistant and opaque coverage formula, it won’t cause the skin to look heavy or caked on makeup. Moreover, it conceals all imperfections and impurities of the skin and camouflages the Dark circles from under-eye area.
- It has a creamy texture which provides long-lasting smoothness that keeps you looking flawless for longer.
- It has different shades that work with different skin tones.
- Dark spots and scars can be minimized with the orange colour corrector for dark circles on brown skin
- In cases where purple or blue undertones cause dull skin, the yellow corrector is recommended, so there are various options available.
- This concealer covers up the dark circles, marks, and imperfections effectively.
- With this multitasking concealer, you can contour & highlight your face.
- This concealer is long lasting.
- The cap might open up and give off a pungent smell
- It may lead to breakout sometimes.
- Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer.
02. Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer
FIT Me Concealer by Maybelline New York helps conceal pigmentation, under-eye circles and dark spots. It brightens the skin tone and brightens the under-eye area. In India, this product is popular. A weightless, flawless finish is provided by the formula’s rich, creamy texture. All skin types can use this concealer.
- The market offers a wide variety of shades
- A creamy texture makes it suitable for skin types of all kinds, hence its name.
- It is dermatologically tested.
- It is fragrance-free, making it the most skin-friendly.
- Gives a natural-looking finish.
- The product can be used on any type of skin.
- There is an applicator brush included with the product.
- You can wear it for up to seven hours and it has a matte finish.
- You should set it with a powder to avoid emphasizing fine lines.
- It is available in three shades only.
- Mac Studio Finish Concealer for Dark Circles.
03. Mac Studio Finish Concealer for Dark Circles
There is a small pot in which it comes, however it is very pigmented and you only need a small amount to cover your entire face, therefore it lasts a long time. Its premium formulation is specifically made for acne-prone skin, plus it provides a good level of coverage in a distinct layer, but it may also be used under the eyes with proper combination.
- The light, medium, and deep shades are available.
- A concealer brush or finger can easily be used to apply the concealer. It comes in a classic MAC pot.
- A pot-based design which is easy to use.
- It has a highly pigmented formula.
- It suits all skin types.
- This concealer is bit expensive.
- The longevity is just average.
- Revlon PhotoReady Insta-Fix Makeup.
04. Revlon PhotoReady Insta-Fix Makeup
This concealer works as a concealer and foundation. This product is easy to carry and has a stick base that gives it an attractive look. The blemish-hiding and skin toning properties of this product are highly regarded by girls. In addition, this non-greasy formula keeps your makeup looking fresh for longer. Every color is suitable for any skin tone, and every shade is available in five shades. As it is able to blend effortlessly with the skin, everyone can appreciate it for its natural appearance
- Revlon PhotoReady Insta-Fix Makeup Concealer combines soft flex technology to hide blemishes and dark spots.
- It contains salicylic acid, which treats blemishes.
- This liquid concealer dries quickly without creating a film, and it blends very easily.
- All skin types can use it daily as it provides medium coverage.
- Immediately provides a retouched and perfect look.
- Ensures a good balance of light and medium coverage.
- It might break easily.
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit.
05. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
Bobby Brown’s concealer kit will change the way you look at concealers. As the formula absorbs into the skin, the dark circles under your eyes will no longer be visible. As a result, it does not feel heavy or creasy, and it works well with skin.
- The blend is seamless thanks to the use of emollients that smooth the skin, as well as silica.
- These products are waterproof, making them perfect for staying fresh all day.
- A super-fine pressed powder should be used to set the product for long-lasting results.
- People who have dry under-eye skin will benefit from this product.
- A small size makes it ideal for a makeup bag on the go.
- A mirror is included in the kit.
- The dark circles are well concealed by the powder in the kit.
Those who prefer lightweight concealers will not find it useful.
- Due to the compact size of the kit, the cream and powder tend to get messy quickly.
- PAC Spotlight Liquid Concealer.
06. PAC Spotlight Liquid Concealer
A lightweight liquid concealer, PAC Spotlight Liquid Concealer has ingredients that will keep your skin soft and luminous. The concealer can be used to conceal any dark circles skin pigmentation, scars, acne, tattoos blemishes and imperfections on the face.
- The product has a 12-hour longevity
- There are four benefits to using a concealer. This includes concealing, contouring, highlighting, and retouching.
- There are fourteen shades available, so people can find the right shade to conceal their blemishes and discolorations.
- Skin-loving ingredients are included in the formula.
- The concealer is cruelty-free and vegan.
- The matte finish makes it waterproof.
- It will last a long time.
- No fine lines appear after applying it.
- The product is not widely available.
- The price is bit expensive.
- L’Oréal Paris True Match Super- Blendable Concealer.
07. L’Oréal Paris True Match Super- Blendable Concealer
Using this concealer, you will be able to achieve a flawless and stunning complexion. The product is able to blend beautifully on all skin tones, and thus creates a uniform complexion
- Ensure that all skin imbalances are covered.
- Vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5 are combined in this concealer formula.
- Corrects the color of the skin.
- This concealer is super-blendable.
- Achieves an even tone of skin while hiding blemishes, dark circles, and imperfections.
- This concealer is oil-free.
- Provides medium to high coverage with a lightweight formulation.
- This concealer is relatively expensive.
- There are no budget-friendly options.
- Only three colours are available.
- Lakme Absolute White Intense Liquid Concealer.
08. Lakme Absolute White Intense Liquid Concealer
There is nothing to say about Lakme India. It’s already a very popular brand. They have always been known to feature high-quality cosmetics and makeup products. You can achieve a flawless look by using the Lakme absolute white intense concealer. You will not need to touch up your uneven skin tones or fine lines with its full coverage.
- Cover all the skin imperfections.
- Give your skin a radiant, glowing appearance.
- Providing crease-proof effect thanks to its soft optics
- Provides a smooth and flawless finish.
- Ensures even coverage and a flawless appearance.
- Provides coverage for marks, dark circles and imperfections.
- It may not be suitable for people with dry skin.
- NYX Professional Makeup Gotcha Covered Concealer.
09. NYX Professional Makeup Gotcha Covered Concealer
This concealer is a must have beauty product. During one stroke of application, it will cover dark spots, uneven pores, dull under-eye circles, and other blemishes and blemishes on the surface of the skin.
- The doe-foot applicator is great for covering dark circles under the eyes.
- You can easily contour or highlight with this product by layering it.
- It is lightweight and easy to use.
- There is an applicator brush shaped like a doe’s foot included in the package.
- It doesn’t leave a trace of creases during the day.
- It is available in various shades.
- It is not shiny or shimmery.
10. The Body Shop Concealer All-in-One
This concealer helps to conceal any imperfection on the skin and helps to cover scars and blemishes. This makeup conceals dark circles and blemishes with ease thanks to its lightweight formula that blends easily.
- People with dry skin will benefit from this.
- There are five shades of concealer available, suitable for all skin tones.
- Vitamin E is infused into the formula.
- The concealer resembles a retractable metallic pencil.
- If only one layer is applied, it appears translucent.
- Not suitable for dry skin types.
How to choose and pick the best Concealer for Dark Circles Under the Eyes?
There are a variety of concealers available, such as cream based, stick, liquid and now mousse finish as well. Applying concealer in a perfect way will allow it to hide the dark circles and give you a gorgeous appearance. Women should have the best concealer in their lives. Concealers are available in a variety of forms and finishes, such as liquids, creams, sticks, and more:
- Shade: A lighter shade of concealer under the eye will help to hide dark circles and clear up the under eye area. You can neutralize brown spots with peach undertones. Try matching your skin tone to the lotion, or pick up a formula with green or yellow tints to help neutralize and match the redness.
- Finish: Concealer with a radiant or luminizing formula is best for dark circles and under eye discoloration. You should look for a gentle matte finish that will last all day if you have acne or dark spots.
- Formula and coverage: The professionals prefer liquid concealers around the eyes because creams tend to settle into wrinkles and fine lines. Choose a heavy cream formula like a stick concealer for blemishes, acne, sun spots, dark spots, age spots, and dark circles since they are designed to last a long time.
How to apply concealer perfectly?
Depending on the field you work in, the answer will vary. When you are new to makeup, concealers can be a bit challenging. In order to conceal your dark circles effectively and achieve a flawless base of makeup, try some of the tips below after you have found the best concealer for dark circles in India for you:
- Begin with Skincare- A good skincare routine is always a good place to start. Apply a coat of your best eye cream after cleansing, toning, and moisturising your face to help the eye area look nourished and plumped. This keeps the makeup set and absorbent for a long time
- Preparing the Eye-Having a good primer under your eye and a good eyelid primer above your eyes will make your makeup look better.
- Providing gentle coverage- The heat from your fingertips can help seal the concealer and blend it with the base makeup. Use a concealer brush or your fingertips to gently pat in the concealer. Keep your concealer fresh and non-cakey by only using a light coat
- Maintaining and Setting- You can either use the baking method or just dust your favourite loose powder beneath the eye. To keep your makeup looking fresh and matte, keep doing this every few hours
How to Purchase the Best Concealer: A Buyer’s Guide?
To create a naturally flawless appearance, concealers cover up blemishes, scars, blemishes, and tattoos on the skin. However, applying concealer to your skin in order to appear as natural as possible is an art. Concealer shades that don’t match the skin type or tone of most people often end up making them look even worse. Therefore, it is essential to gain knowledge about concealers before investing a great deal of time trying to pick out the perfect one.
FAQs about concealer for dark circles:
The purpose of a corrector is to cover dark spots and areas on your face, whereas the purpose of concealer is much broader. By concealing imperfections like dark spots, pigmentation, blemishes, fine lines, and dark circles, concealers cover and hide almost everything. In addition, concealers help blend in and conceal correctors.
Yes, as long as the texture and blending properties of the concealer are appropriate, concealer can be used alone. Different concealers come in different textures; some are light, while others are thick and heavy. If you wear only one concealer, you should remember that it should be light in texture, blended easily, and matched to your skin tone.
Color correctors are mainly used to hide the weak spots on our skin, such as red spots, dark circles, and large pores. Although it often looks similar to foundation, its texture has changed; now it is thicker and it is used to conceal the dark and dull portions of the face by simply blending over them.
Your makeup will last longer if you use a primer. In addition, foundation covers marks and scars and makes your skin look even. To cover dark circles, pores, and blemishes, concealer is applied after primer and foundation.
For flawless skin, it’s essential to use an accurate concealer. The concealer one chooses should be suitable for his or her skin type and skin problems. If you have dry skin, avoid liquid concealers with matte finishes, as they will exacerbate dryness. Those with oily skin and an enlarged pore should not opt for creamy or stick concealers since they tend to clog up pores and add an oily shine.
You can now choose the best concealer to hide dark spots in India that suits your texture and boosts your looks multiple folds since you now have a large range of concealer options to choose from. There are many types and ranges of eye masks available, so you can choose the one that best fits your skin tone and conceals dark circles.