Cold water makes bathing in winter very difficult. Geysers are, therefore, one of the most common bathroom appliances today. It is not necessary to maintain geysers, but hard water can cause problems when entering the geyser. As a result of this hard water, the geyser vessels, as well as the heating element, are quickly destroyed. In this way, your geyser loses efficiency and spoils after a few years. It is, therefore, important to look for a geyser that is compatible with hard water if you live in an area with a supply of hard water. It will ensure that your geyser lasts very long without breaking down. In this blog, I have compiled some of the best geyser for hard water in India to make it easier for you to choose one of them based on your requirements.
List of some of the best geyser for hard water in India
Choosing a water heater that works effectively with hard water is important if you have hard water at your house. There is a wide variety of geysers on the market today, making choosing the right one a daunting task. You can, however, make the perfect deal with the help of this article. Geysers are extremely useful during the winter months, especially when the temperature drops. Installing a geyser at your house can make your life super convenient, from taking a hot bath to washing utensils in frigid temperatures. Keep scrolling
- The coating consists of
a glass liner.
- A water storage capacity
of 15 litres is provided.
- An 8 bar pressure is
required which is
present in this geyser.
- It is an energy-efficient
- It heats up more quickly.
- Protects the element from
corrosion and attracts
- This product is suitable
for the installation of
and pressure pumps.
- The display is not digital.
Water heaters from Bajaj, are suitable for tall buildings because they can handle pressures up to 8.0kg/cm2. This product has an inner tank coated with a special coating that prevents corrosion, thereby extending its shelf life. This geyser is made from metal sheets welded together, so their rustproof outer bodies prevent corrosion. According to the BEE, it is an energy-efficient product with a 4-star rating.
- Geysers are protected from overheating by a multilevel safety system.
- There is a special feature called “swirl flow”, which accelerates water heating by 20%.
- A glass line surrounds the tank, ensuring its safety.
- It weighs 11.4 kilograms.
- This product is white in colour.
- The capacity of the storage compartment is 15 litres.
- The device consumes 2000 watts of electricity.
- The product warranty is 2 years; the interior tank warranty is 5 years.
- The heating process is
- The coating is anti-rust.
- It keeps water warm for a
- The anode rod is extremely efficient.
- Hard water geyser that is
durable and compact.
- The unit is equipped with
a circuit breaker to
- The inner container has
a 7-year warranty,
and the comprehensive
warranty has a
- The cons so far have
The Havells Monza can’t be beaten in terms of hard water geysers. With a durable anode rod, this water softener requires little maintenance. Using Havells’ swirl flow technology, water can be heated more quickly while consuming less electricity thanks to a balanced mix of hot and cold water. This product has Feroglass technology to prevent rust from forming, which is resistant to hard water effects.
- Exceptional heating performance can be achieved with the heating element’s Incoloy glass coating.
- It is carbonization-resistant and oxidation at high temperatures.
- Under adverse water conditions, it is corrosion-resistant.
- The knob can be adjusted between 25 degrees Celsius and 75 degrees Celsius.
- A single weld is used in Feroglas Tech.
- All major safety features are included.
- This product is energy-
- The product is durable
- Suitable for large families.
- There is a long warranty
- It offers an elegant design.
- There are no remote controls
or touch controls.
AO Smith is another one of the top brands when searching for a geyser. The futuristic design and advanced technologies make this one of the most popular geysers. There is a 25-litre capacity on this AO Smith geyser, making it ideal for families with large children. The family size must exceed five members for this option to be available.
- Blue diamond glass covers the entire interior of the container.
- Compared to a normal geyser, it has twice the lifespan.
- Its hard water compatibility makes it ideal.
- A glass coating prevents corrosion on the heating element.
- To prevent heat transfer between the container and its surroundings, the container is insulated with PUF technology.
- The temperature can be set to low, medium, or high.
- The BEE gives it a 5-star rating for energy efficiency.
- A super energy-efficient
- The warranty period is long.
- Long-lasting and highly
- Compatibility with hard water.
- The material is capable
of withstanding high
- The heater does not have
to be restarted frequently
since it keeps the water
warm for longer.
- In addition, the tank has a
7-year warranty, the
heater has a 3-year
warranty, and the
product has a 2-year
- No cons.
Multiple capacities are available with this geyser, including 10 Liter, 15 Liter, and 25 Liter. You can now choose based on your individual needs from multiple options. The Racold brand of geysers is another excellent choice that offers a wide range of advanced features at an extremely reasonable price. So let’s discuss its pros and cons with all its features.
- Titanium coating protects the heating component from corrosion and extends its lifespan.
- A polymer protective layer is also applied to the water storage container to prevent scale buildup.
- In Racold’s claim, high pressure can be easily resisted.
- The tank mixes hot and cold water slowly through a smart mix function.
- Up to 40% of electricity can be saved by using it.
- There is a control knob on this geyser to control the temperature between minimum and maximum.
- A long-lasting and durable
- It can withstand high
- It is possible to apply PUF
- The price of the product
is much more affordable.
- The product is also covered
by a 2-year warranty.
- It has a small tank size.
The V-guard brand is also good for geysers. The capacity of this geyser is 6 Liters, making it perfect for two people. In addition, it has a very low budget due to its low capacity. You should choose this one if your budget is low. Aside from its smart features, this geyser also has hard water compatibility. Let’s talk about its pros and cons and all of its features.
- Vitreous enamel was used to fully coat the interior of the tank to ensure durability.
- Water hardness does not cause scale formation due to the material used.
- A superior heating element manufactured from Incoloy 800 is also included.
- Longer lasting performance is also available with this product.
- High-rise buildings up to 35 floors can benefit from this geyser since it can handle the high pressure of up to 8 Bars.
- This geyser also comes with a magnesium anode rod.
- The tank has been coated with PUF material.
- High-rise buildings can
benefit from it.
- Any bathroom design will
look great with a sleek
and contemporary design.
- Using the 2KW heater
provides the most
- An energy-efficient design.
- Display with LED digital technology.
- Looks bulky.
With Panasonic Duro Digi, you will enjoy lower electric bills and improved energy efficiency thanks to the high-density, thick PUF housing. The BEE rating of 5 stars assures that no energy is wasted. Enamel-coated tanks prevent corrosion caused by hard water, which extends their life. The stainless steel core of the magnesium anode provides cathodic protection to heating elements.
- Enamel-coated heating element maintains greater safety and service longevity by keeping out scale and sediment.
- Activity is monitored via an LED digital screen.
- The temperature can be adjusted to suit your needs.
- IPX4 protection enhances its reliability.
- There is a vacuum relief valve and a drain valve on the device.
- An LED indicator is located
on the geyser.
- It is capable of handling high
- ABS body is corrosion-free.
- The material is durable.
- The cost of additional
materials and fittings
during installation are
Level Safety- Despite its sleek design, the Crompton Bliss weighs only 8200 grams. The high-end heating element provides faster heating regardless of water conditions. It can handle up to 15L because of its 8-bar pressure capability.
- Having 15 litres of storage space allows you to keep hot water available.
- Stainless steel construction extends the lifetime of the tank
- Water cannot prevent backflow into the tank due to the anti-siphon system.
- Voltage fluctuations and sudden power cuts will not damage its design.
Things to consider while purchasing the best geyser for hard water in India: Buyers Guide
01. Energy Efficiency
The best geyser for hard water will be energy efficient. If you were buying a new a geyser for hard water in India make sure the geyser you purchase has a high Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) rating. It is ideal to use a product that is rated 4-star or 5-star so that you can reduce your energy consumption and reduce your electricity bills.
02. Quality of the tank
Metal-lined tanks are better than glass-lined tanks. Preventing corrosion in hard water will extend the geyser’s life. Geysers should also be purchased from reputable brands that offer warranties and provide good customer service after the sale.
03. Size of the family
One aspect of choosing a geyser for salty water that we often get wrong is its size. It is okay to store 10-15 litres of water in a tank for a family of 2-3 people. A minimum of 25 litres per person is recommended for groups larger than four people.
04. Climate conditions
When choosing a geyser for hard water in India, the weather should also be taken into account. The amount of tank storage you need depends on the climate you live in; if your home is very cold, you will need 50 litres; if it’s moderate, 6-10 litres are adequate; if it’s extremely cold, you will need 70 litres.
05. Product shape
You can choose a vertical, horizontal or square geyser based on the height of your ceiling and the space available in your bathroom. A vertical round product is recommended for higher ceilings, while a square product is recommended for lower ceilings. In cases where the ceiling height is shorter (9 feet), horizontal geysers are an option. You can also install these geysers in your bathroom’s false ceilings.
06. Energy consumption
When purchasing a geyser, make sure it has a BEE star rating. There is a correlation between the number of stars on the water heater and its energy efficiency. Many factors affect energy consumption, including water volume and use habits, which is why an energy-saving geyser is very important to purchase.
Before buying a geyser for hard water in India, make sure you know your budget. Various price ranges are available for geysers. From capacity to brand value, geysers vary in price. Comparing different models within your budget range will allow you to keep your requirements in mind. Make the right choice by comparing prices and features.
08. Hard water
Resistant and anti-corrosive – If a geyser isn’t well-equipped to prevent corrosion, it is not worth buying it. Whenever possible, choose geysers that are glass powder coated or anti-corrosive. This prevents the geyser from rusting and ensures its longevity. The stainless steel coating on geysers makes them anti-corrosive. Ensure the heating element and water tank are made of the right material and powder coated.
09. Service installations and reviews
If you are planning to purchase any product, read customer reviews to better understand the quality of service and the product. If you intend to buy a geyser, inquire about the after-sales service so that you are able to handle services and installation.
That’s all for today folks! Geysers with unique features that make them more resistant to hard water must be selected when choosing a geyser for hard water in India. This guide will help you to make a wise decision when choosing the best geyser for your home. So what is the best geyser in your opinion? Comment below if I need to include any geysers for hard water that you recommend. I hope you enjoy this article, and please share it with your family and friends.